[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone on /k/ have any info on the Boberg XR-9? Saw in on TFB-TV's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: boeberg.jpg (6 KB, 265x190) Image search: [Google]
boeberg.jpg
6 KB, 265x190
Anyone on /k/ have any info on the Boberg XR-9? Saw in on TFB-TV's YouTube channel and was genuinely interested.
>inb4 bullpup handgun
>>
supposedly they are quite good as long as you stick with ammo its compatible with
however its price is a factor
>>
>>29469733
The design has been bought by Bond Arms of Texas, production should begin this year and be greater than the 2 a day Boberg could do.
>>
>>29470195
Hope that brings the price way down, it's a very interesting design.
>>
Ian reviewed it :
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2013/05/09/boberg-xr9-l-review/
>>
>>29470381
They hope so too. The target is $1000 for the first run, maybe dropping over the next runs.
>>
File: bullpup-gun.png (427 KB, 600x642) Image search: [Google]
bullpup-gun.png
427 KB, 600x642
>>29471633
Here is what they had for Shot Show.
>>
>>29469733
I have heard that they'll only function with crimped ammo, and even then they're finicky.
>>
>>29471646
The slide rollmark isn't big or obnoxious enough.
>>
>>29471680
There was a running list of ammo that would work and wouldn't. The original Boberg guns were hand fitted, leaving some more finicky than others.

Bond has stated that they want to make a slightly longer barrelled version that would but less force on the cartridge during feeding and would work with a wider range of ammo.

I am looking forward to that, but I honestly don't expect to see it anytime soon.
>>
>>29471702
Welcome to Bond Arms, would you like a $600 derringer as well?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.