[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Slagga Manufacturing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 1516x854) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 1516x854
Prototype production starts on the 11th.

Who's buying once mainstream production hits?

Send words of encouragement to their Facebook page: www.facebook com/SlaggaMFG
>>
I would like to know more.

Price, caliber, materials used, photos please.
>>
I will probably buy one. why not. as long as it isn't something absurd like $1,800.
>>
>>29469174
PaB-9 when?
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 1920x1080
>>29469193
>Price
unknown

>Caliber
7.62x39 rather than impossible to find in America Russian 9x39

>Materials used
Manufacturer has said only top quality, premium grade materials will be used, including high quality walnut for the stock. Hasnt specified exact materials being used.
>>
>>29469193
Not much other info. Caliber is 7.62x39, 300blk as a possible follow up.

>>29469218
No luck with these guys
>>
Ghey. The unicornfucker one was going to offer it in both x39 and 9x39, and they at least had prototype receivers to show for it. This one has only got 3d models to show (doesn't inspire much faith) and I'm not interested in it if its just a suppressed AK with a janky thumbhole stock. Real replica or bust desu.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 528x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 528x960
>>29469245
So where will you find the 9x39 to feed an exact replica?

Slagga has stressed that it's not going to be a shabby ak-esque clone

Here is the Slagga bolt.
>>
>>29469281
Yedinirog were in talks with a couple of boutique ammo firms about small batches of 9x39 for the American market, but they stalled when his hands got fucked up.
>>
>>29469302
I can't imagine making ammo for such a niche rifle will be cheap either. Not economically feasible unless it won't be cheap, since only <1% of the ammunition market will be needing it.

I'm expecting a handful of these to be available each year and probably extensive back orders.
>>
I've always thought a .45 version of the Vintorez would be cool. It sounds stupid, but .45 is subsonic and worked well in the Delisle. Might be a ton of reengineering though. How is 7.62x39's subsonic performance? Is it terrible like 5.56?
>>
>>29469386
Heavier bullet, it would probably be better but not sure about accuracy with subsonic 7.62
>>
>>29469346
Its just a 7.62x39 case necked up for a 9mm bullet. All custom rounds can be expected to be expensive, but 9x39 is pretty straight forward for what it is.
>>
>purchase will require 2 NFA stamps
Yea, fuck that. Every sale of this gun gives the ATF 400 to their bottom line.
>>
>>29469644
They could just make the suppressor surround the barrel or pin and weld it, making it a one stamp gun.
>>
>>29469644
That money goes straight to the treaury and not to the atf, fyi.
>>
>>29469644

My Gemtech .22 barrel is a single stamp.

The registered tube comes off for cleaning. The baffles are pinned and welded to the barrel to prevent it from being an SBR.

Or is the length of this going to be under the SBR length regardless?
>>
>>29469959
No idea why they wouldnt do this, they could pin and weld a fake suppressor for a no stamp gun, so you could buy it then buy the can for it and have a smith grind out the weld and knock out the pin and pin on the suppressor core.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.