[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gun culture getting diverse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 20
File: images-7.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images-7.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
Has anyone else noticed that gun are no longer something only pasty faces crusty old men are into
>be me 6 years ago
>go to gun show
>was the only non white non old guy walking around
>sometimes see the occasional older Asian man
>go to range to rent gun because under aged fag and the only people in the lanes next to me where white middle aged men
Flash forward to a few months ago
>go to same gun show but know I see
>Mexican vendors and other Hispanics walking around
>black white collar looking man in a suit
>women shopping for guns
>younger Asians walking around
>go to range and see Hispanics idians and Arabs shooting
Has this happened in your state or is still full of old white men
>>
No, you're just stupid.
>>
I live in the south SF bay area and I see thus a lot. Many of them are engineers. You'd be surprised how many of the Apple and Google people are way into guns. They love tinkering. Ars are popular.

You should see em in the gun stores. They buy LWRCs, LMTs and DDs like nothing. Loads of money. The dealers can't keep S&W TRR8s in stock ever since CSGO added them.
>>
>>29468813

>You'd be surprised how many of the Apple and Google people are way into guns

pretty common thing for tech guys to be into guns. i dont think ive met an tech guy yet that wasnt huge into guns. i will say, hanging out here ive learned a FUCKLOAD and its nice to be able to out knowledge these computer nerds in something.
>>
>go to range
>see Arabs shooting
Have you informed the authorities?
>>
>>29469374
I'd rather buy guns than big Tvs, watches, cars, etc. Much better hobby to blow $$$ on

I work in tech, always wanted to shoot but was broke forevor. Just started now that I can afford it. Best decision I ever made. Shooting is life.
>>
>>29468449
Yes, in a couple months there was a complete demographic switch and everyone magically started liking guns

Or maybe you are basing your opinion on a retardedly small sample size
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 640x510) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 640x510
Stoners are getting into funs I've noticed. Their usually pretty nice and chill too. I think I know like one guy that doesn't smoke weed at the range.

>Hurr Durr devil plant
I'll take stoners over fudds any day.
>>
>>29468813
Same for me here, but I'm in the Solar Industry. Everyone in the office is into guns. We talk about carrying, hunting, and target shooting all the time. I've been helping my boss with his AR build.

I'm also in California.
>>
>>29468449
Go to Indy 1500 gun and knife show. Literally hundreds of black teens. One of them picks up an SBR AR-15.
>is dis a uzi?
Points it at his friend, and just acts generally stupid. He goes to put it back on the table SOMEHOW TOPPLES THE WHOLE FUCKING TABLE AND SENDS THE VENDORS GUNS ALL OVER THE GROUND!
>>
>>29468449

One of the few things I support getting culturally enriched is gun culture. The more SJWs, minorities, and gays we have participating the safer we are.
>>
>>29468449
Pink Pistols is a nice organization
Just short circuits gungrabbers when an "abused minority" decides to utilize their constitutional rights.
>>
>>29469626
>I think I know like one guy that doesn't smoke weed at the range.
as long as they're done shooting when they spark up, i have no issue with this
>>
>>29470390
>The more SJWs, minorities, and gays we have participating the safer we are

I'd love to hear the explanation of this
>>
File: clips.jpg (319 KB, 1111x971) Image search: [Google]
clips.jpg
319 KB, 1111x971
gunshow today
>>
>>29470468
Not the guy you responded to, but the more non-white non-hetero people that get into guns, the less the media can get away with calling us all "old racist white men", and in general stereotyping gun owners.

It might also get Dems to stop fucking with gun rights, if it's something their voting block enjoys doing.
>>
>>29470468
An armed society is a polite society.
>>
File: 1452400989932.png (16 KB, 917x1186) Image search: [Google]
1452400989932.png
16 KB, 917x1186
>>29469626
>getting inebriated at the range
>>
>>29470492
this can't be real
>>
>>29470498
That's a nice theory. It doesn't work in the real world, however. SJW's and queers and other wedded-to-leftist-bullshit types who shoot merely include gun ownership in their list of fetishes or hobbies, rather than the anchor point of the Bill of Rights. Neither they nor the progressive Democrats will ever surrender their right to fuck you over and demonize you and make political hay out of it. And you know it.

Stop giving a fuck what OTHER PEOPLE THINK and start fighting for your tribe.
>>
>>29470492
why are gunshows so shit?
>>
File: tmp_2493-2MRnCOl1448372478.png (388 KB, 540x493) Image search: [Google]
tmp_2493-2MRnCOl1448372478.png
388 KB, 540x493
>>29470492
>saw the exact same sort of stand at my local gun show down to the banner
>only it said magazines everywhere they usually say clips
>>
>>29470527
Big city gunshows suck. They just do. I have no idea why. They're three fourths gun shit and one fourth overpriced firearms, with very new nice folks to talk to and a lot of potbellied 30-somethings lurching around and the whole place smells like BO and beef jerky.

Rural gun shows are awesome. Do a little driving.
>>
>>29470468

Well I assume that if more of the typical liberal demographic began to support gun rights eventually all the main stream liberal politicians would also have to support gun rights to appeal to their main demographic. Not for a second do I believe there is a Liberal politician that genuinely believes in the shit they spew. It's all about the votes, and getting more power.
>>
>>29470522
>That's a nice theory. It doesn't work in the real world, however
Not that anon but I'm calling bullshit. it's precisely what we want, it's hard to argue against gun ownership when literally the entire argument against it is pure bullshit that sways the uninformed and afraid. Those same people who are swayed by said bullshit becoming involved and learning the truth of how things really are can only be a good thing and you know it.

Honestly it sounds to me that you and >>29470468 have some bullshit complex about people you don't like doing things you like. To that I say: the right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. I hate dealing with Mexicans at the range, but I fully support their right to bear arms. Hell, I support it even if they're illegals because as far as I'm concerned that right is a basic human right.
>>
>>29470563
You're adopting the leftard premise that gun owners are merely another special interest group, and if you pander to them successfully they will be nice to you and include you in their club. This is not the way things work. Liberal sharia law, like the Islamic variety, is a package deal.
>>
>>29470606
If we were still a high-trust civil society instead of a low-trust tribal one, and where new tribes and new grievances are being minted almost daily, your theory might hold a little water. But it doesn't. I'm sorry. I'd like one real-world example that it does. Not a story, but an opinion poll. Otherwise you're on par with a German who thinks that if they are nice enough to their pet refugees that they will settle down and assimilate and see the value of preserving the nice society that they're in rather than trying to turn it into a simulacra of the shithole they just fled.

If practical experience changed a leftists' mind, then all the Californians and New Yorkers fleeing their states would assimilate in their new homes and not play the part of political-social imperialist with lots of money. But they fucking do, don't they?
>>
>>29468449
Kansas, and all I've seen is white middle aged vendors, buyers and shooters.

I always see fuds buying shotguns at gun shows, but I only ever see people shooting their brand new "ay-urrr fufteens" and other synthetic guns. I'm the only faggot there with wood on my rifles/pistols and I always seem to get shit from the hicks saying "Boy, you there got a gun that looks 5 times your age! Err, uhh, what gun is that anyways?"
>>
>>29470606
>Hell, I support it even if they're illegals because as far as I'm concerned that right is a basic human right.

This is nonsense lolberterianism. Illegals shouldn't even be in the country, they don't have any rights here.
>>
>>29470522
What other people think is important though, because they vote. By making your tribe the least hated tribe you become a much smaller target in the game of politics.
>>
>>29470667
Nah, I'll support their rights to the 2nd ammendment. As long as your here you might as well get the benefit of that.
>>
>>29470609

It's honestly our only hope in my opinion. As soon as the cucked liberal youth come of age to vote we are fucked. Prepare for Australian tier gun laws. If we can educate them to believe that black scary salt rifles are not evil maybe we have some hope for the 2nd amendment.
>>
>>29470652
your fantasy society never existed.
>>
>>29470652
>If we were still a high-trust civil society instead of a low-trust tribal one,
What?
>Otherwise you're on par with a German who thinks that if they are nice enough to their pet refugees
Uhhhhh?????

Okay, okay, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt because I'm new to /k/ but from those two parts of your post it's clear you're going to dismiss everything said to you. That's fine, sometimes people just have what they have in their head, but I really don't want to argue.

Don't give the anti-gunners more fuel. That's all I ask.

>>29470667
>human right
>they don't deserve rights they are here illegally!

I said. Human. Rights. HUMAN rights. Those don't end at some imaginary line in the sand.
>>
>>29470513
>being a lightweight
You haven't lived until you've woken up locked in your bathroom, cradling a nugget with a spent round on the chamber

But srs alcohol and other depressant drugs like 420 blazeit are performance enhancers when it comes to shooting and actually banned in many competitions.
>>
>>29470704
Phil is a notorious neocon shitposter.
Ignore him.
>>
File: phil's rant.png (144 KB, 1577x880) Image search: [Google]
phil's rant.png
144 KB, 1577x880
>>29470670
The faggots, the feminazis, the environazis, and the other tribes of the Left don't give a fuck what anybody thinks. They will scream and yell a and smear shit on the church altar and throw bottles of piss and used tampons at you. They will destroy your career and your business, and laugh while they're doing it. There is little point in trying to win friends and influence people who are wedded to an ideology like that. You seem to have trouble coming to grips with this. I did, for a long time.

You are hated. Being nice to your haters isn't going to make them stop hating you, much less get them to modify their fucking ideology. Pic related -- apparently somebody found it worth their time to save it and stitch it together.
>>
>>29470688
Nope. They don't get the benefit of the bill of rights.
Not to mention a lot of them are cartel, gang members etc.
They have the right to get the fuck out and that's it. Giving dangerous minorities weapons is retarded, they seem to find them enough as it is.
>>
its a good thing the more people who share an intrest the less likely you are to be persecuted for liking guns. if it becomes more of a thing with everyone the better it is. Also to as many people say an armed society is a polite one.
>>
>>29470667
actually I talked to some gutamalans they talked about how they always were scared because the only people with guns were the criminals and the corrupt police. Talked about real horrific shit stuff I would never want to see, man.
>>
>>29468813
>>29469374
And here I am (another anon) working a pharmacy and in pharmacy school, and I'm the only one that likes funs
>>
>>29470652
What is wrong with any 'tribe' of people owning or being into guns and using them legally? If you look at gun owners as a tribe, what is wrong with bringing new people into that tribe that like/enjoy/embrace the tenants of that 'tribe'? Adding more people keeps the tribe from being ostracized and outcast by other 'tribes' as well as increases the size of the tribe. And their voting block.
>>
>>29470688
Bill of Rights doesn't give you rights, it protects natural born rights, fucktard.

Just because a government refuses to recognize rights, doesn't mean they don't belong to all humans.
>>
>>29470704
Its Phil the retard. Here's a tip new kid- leave the trips alone. They are only here to argue their moronic opinions and get attention. I wouldn't be surprised if he was some kind of agent that comes here to stir up conspiracy and false info shit for the gullible people to take away and spew in their personal lives just to make gun people look retarded.
>>
>>29470726
>in
what you are describing are called extreamist they come in all forms of ideaology general advice is to avoid them they are easily spotted anything taken to an extream is bad. Black gorilla family is bad kkk is bad generally when you start killing people for poorly defined idealogical reasoning you are in the wrong.
>>
>>29470609
>liberals learn to like gunz
>politicians still insistent on a disarmed safe society like the Weimar republic
>even more disenfranchisement.jpg
>young people don't vote
>fiscal conservative centrist Republicans have the breathing room to no longer pander to the religious right
>Dems, relying on boomers, blacks, and Jews fall into the same pitfalls the early 2000's Republican party did and pigeonholes themselves as the party of out of touch old people
>dem version of the tea party supporting more individual rights, less gibmedatz starts to infiltrate Congress
If only
>>
File: mark the mint man.png (473 KB, 1366x1306) Image search: [Google]
mark the mint man.png
473 KB, 1366x1306
>>29470721
Yeah, I very much gathered that with the post below yours. I figured I might as well give him a chance though but yeah.... I'll filter. Thanks anon!
>>
Metro Detroit here

>tons of blacks
>lots of black women, namely. Much higher ration of black women:men than white women:men
>a whole lot of Greeks and Arabs
>a good number of Asians despite low Asian population; one large local store/range is owned/staffed by a Chinese family

Most of my family is first-generation immigrants from Greece and virtually all of use are gun owners.

For some reason Asians and Arabs seem really attracted to high-end / high-cost shit. My father's business partner, middle-aged Lebanese guy, has about $30k worth of guns and he only started buying them a couple years ago.

Also in general, most of the gun owners around here seem to be younger. Old white men is actually one of the seemingly less common demographics lately.

>>29470492
I often see a similar sign in MI gun shows. Fuck some vendors are dipshits.
>>
>>29470771
>>29470728
>>29470688
Fuck, you'll know if you deserved the hate or not.
>>
>>29470766
>What is wrong with any 'tribe' of people owning or being into guns and using them legally?
Nothing.

>Adding more people keeps the tribe from being ostracized and outcast by other 'tribes'
Bullshit. It demonstrably does not work that way. This is ideology, not a fashion statement.

>>29470785
False analogy. The hood rat subculture commits 60% of the violent crime in the country. The Klan is about as dangerous as the Elks Club any more.
>>
>>29470704
2nd amendment isn't a human right though and neither is being in America.
These people shouldn't have cars, they shouldn't be able to buy a big mac, they should be sent back.
>>
Gun culture is starting to finally creep into Chicago. We've ony been allowed to have them legally for about 5 years now, so we've got a lot of catching up to do.
>>
>>29470492

> Be an English major
> Live to see the FUCKING OXFORD DICTIONARY redefine 'literally' to mean both 'literally' and 'figuratively'

Now you know our pain.
>>
>>29470796
oh my god anon you have killed me that picture is freaking gold its more dealdly than a .50 slap round made of depleted uranium guided by a thermal imaging software that corrects for all ballistic calculation
>>
>>29470838
>language is static
Nice meme.
English isn't French.
>>
>>29470813
not really a false anology given power and the ability both groups will kill guaranteed one only has to look to our past to see what the klan was capable of they racked up quite the kill count in some ways worse then "thugs. ITs one thing to kill some one in a drive by ( while cowardly and inaccurate it is relatively humane compared to what the klan did) its another to break into their home at night drag them out with their screaming family beat them and then strangle them by hanging them from a tree all by torch light. that's a special kind of fucked up
>>
>>29470859

I've got wiggle room. I don't mind some shifting. Keeps things fresh.

But when you change the definition of word to mean both its original meaning and it's polar opposite, it's time to a long hard look in the mirror.
>>
>>29470728
>HURRRRRR EVERYONE NOT WHITE IS DANGEROUS

You're the worst kind of person. You're so lost in your own bullshit you started to believe it. Have you ever actually interacted with people not from 4chan? It might help broaden your horizons a little. You honestly believe everyone here that isn't citizen is a drug runner or a hit man?

>>29470771
But I support our bill of rights covering non citizens. I must not have been very clear.
>>
File: chicago race riot.jpg (58 KB, 590x450) Image search: [Google]
chicago race riot.jpg
58 KB, 590x450
>>29470833
>2nd amendment isn't a human right though
Yes.... yes, it actually is.

>>29470834
No kidding. We only get one story a week about a shop owner or CCW holder lighting up bad guys. Get with the program.
>>
>>29470859
>le contrarian faec
>>
>>29470894
also casues shit loads of confusion imagine if we chaged the word no to also mean yes. why did you euthinise my puppy I said no. Dr: I'm sorry I thought you were saying the yes no.
>>
cops: are you armed?
me: looks at hands. yes I have two arms.
cops: holly shit light him up.
me: takes all the bullets.
cops rush up oh my god he had no weapons son why did you say you were armed?
me: I thought you were talking about my arms.
another victim of confusing langue.
>>
>>29470907
It literally isn't.
>>
>>29470907
breaking news one black man with a chair has been seen running around with a chair shouting he will no longer sit down. we will ask our resident terrorism expert what it means
expert: I think he is part of a radiacal movement to overthrow society the chair is a symbol of the group it is also a WMD
>>
>>29471039
Either you believe the Bill of Rights is natural fucking law or you are not an American. Full stop.

That said, the illegals can wistfully wish they could exercise their inalienable rights in their own fucking country.
>>
>>29471072
Nah, I think our rights should cover them as long as they're here.
>>
>>29471072
you sir are correct our whole nation was built upon the idea of natural law with out the concept of natural law America would just be depotism and barbirism
>>
>>29471072
upon further reading your commnet I realized there is an error natural law does state that it is something every one is entitled to at birth it is something guaranteed anything less than being able to fully exercise your natural rights is criminal and immoral
>>
>>29468449
there goes the damn neighborhood.
>>
File: il_2.png (683 KB, 1275x763) Image search: [Google]
il_2.png
683 KB, 1275x763
>>29470522
>Stop giving a fuck what OTHER PEOPLE THINK and start fighting for your tribe.
A lot of truth to this--I think activism specifically aimed at getting more diversities into shooting is probably misguided, and the tribal warfare analysis is a very important part of the picture that most of /k/ misses--but I don't think there's anything wrong with being cheerful about diversity, either. If nothing else, young people. And Asians are different, too. Gun-loving Asians are natural based shitlords.

On a different note, have you or have you not read Moldbug?

>>29470721
>neocon
Man, you do not understand what neoconservatism means at all.

>>29470726
>Being nice to your haters isn't going to make them stop hating you,
See also:
>"only Rosie O'Donnell"
>polls skyrocket

>>29470834
My Chicago nigga
>>
>>29468449
>Has anyone else noticed that gun are no longer something only pasty faces crusty old men are into
yeah, now it's fat people like /k/
>>
>>29471232
But fat people have always loved guns.
>>
>>29470700
For every brony intersectionalist SJW cringelord that's out there, there's easily 10 normies that dig FPS games and would be pleased to own something from them one day.
>>
>>29471180
>phil
>not neocon
how new are you
>>
>>29471318
Huh. I stand somewhat corrected.
>>
>black white collar looking man in a suit

gee OP I wish I could talk to south african gun traffickers
>>
>>29470726
Hunting wolves is actually a negative thing though unless they have overpopulated the area.
They do a lot of surprisingly positive things for an area's ecology and kill less livestock than the coyotes they will out compete.
>>
>>29470337
Holy shit man, I saw the same thing. The lack of TD and sight of people drooling over High Points and Jimenez pistols made me want to scream.
>>
This has to be only /k/ where this shit is said right?

Peruvian anon from south Fl just about everybody is into guns , black, Latinos, Asians, a lot of people that aren't white. And I'm talking more then 6 years ago I assume it's even more now. Mostly cause of break ins and crime.
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 960x960
>>29470513
>>29470713

Try coke it's the best feeling ever when shooting, won't try again but was fucking fun.

Pic related a dindu nuffin from fb post with a record longer than Guinness worlds.
>>
>>29470728
You're fucking stupid. This is literally what the country was founded on, and you're depriving people of the same freedom you have. Get fucked, gun grabbing libtard shit. You're no different than them
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 960x960
>>29471820
Ignore him he's fucking retarded I bet he believes we're winning the war on drugs too s.m.h

>>29470903
When first came to this site in 2006 I thought I was the only latino in this white/Japanese board just cuz of shit that goes dwn here. I never complained but I knew it was mostly white people jokes, not complaining tho, cuz I share the same disgusting interests lol.

I'll just leave this chubby mexican/cuban whore here.
>>
>>29468449
AZ /k/ommando here. I shoot with a bunch of Mexicans and Asians all the time. Frankly I see people as three things; shitty, stupid and tolerable. If you're tolerable then lets shoot. If not, get fuct.
>>
I leave the range if there are blacks or spics there
>>
>>29471980
Excellent. That let's me know I won't have to deal with childish pricks like you at the range
>>
>>29469420
>Not realizing the glorious truth that is the universal brotherhood of shooters.
>44.8998886413^2
>>>/pol/
>>
>>29472077
This board is fucking overrun by stormniggers. I'm fucking tired of every decent community dying
>>
>>29472087
Yea fuck those Stormfags.
>>
>>29472121
nice one, you sure showed them
>>
File: 1432991895978.jpg (180 KB, 1024x710) Image search: [Google]
1432991895978.jpg
180 KB, 1024x710
>>29468449
>Gun culture getting diverse
who gives a shit.

>was the only non white non old guy walking around
I don't give a shit

>sometimes see the occasional older Asian man

who cares.
>>
>>29472142
Autists. These are the guys who incorporate statistics in the face of face to face interaction
>>
>>29469420
same bro its annoying to say the least
>>
>>29472015

Enjoy your shootout when Daquan rolls up on you cause he said he aint a real nigga
>>
>>29472170
>ghetto nigs
>affording guns
>going to the gun range

You're a paranoid, emaciated eunuch
>>
>>29470492
That's in fayateville isn't it. Last time I went it blew my rustled my jimmys
>>
>>29470337
lol that dude should have been lynched for that, i would be pissed
>>
>>29472142

Notice how niggers have to make every single thing in the world about niggers and if you say anything about them niggering out, then they call you a racist
>>
>>29472185

>Muh dick

Like fucking clockwork
>>
>>29472185
As someone who knows a few, their mostly cheap cuz their stolen or already has body's on the gun.

They wouldn't go to gun ranges tho prob train tracks or huge empty lands.
>>
>>29472194
No one talks about black people on imageboards except poltards

>if you say anything about them niggering out

Don't you guys usually say it's every black person? I think that's why they get angry
>>
>>29472215
I see whites doing the same to asian men
>>
>>29472235

>tu quoque
>>
>>29472245
Anon you better shut your gabber or I'll eat your flesh
>>
File: 1449785092493.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1449785092493.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
>>29470513
I'm gonna have to be honest with you senpai these are some of the things I've done high (dude420weedLMAO) with no problem

>pass sobriety test
>take a flight lesson
>ski back-country, freestyle parks with 30' clearance jumps
>shoot skeet (although it was my time so i was bad)

Its not like alcohol, pretty much NO other drug is like alcohol in terms of fucking with your coordination

this is because alcohol works by fucking with the transmission of nervous signals to the brain

PS I don't even smoke regularly (<1 time a month)
>>
>>29472185

sell several cut 8balls and you have enough profit for a gun
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 850x560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 850x560
>>29472194
I have bad news for you...
>>
>>29472437
>not buying a gram and cutting, selling four .25s

Do you know how to deal cocaine?
>>
the only niggers i've seen at the range are more redneck than me.

seriously.

like wannabe rich niggers that dip, shoot FN's, drive trucks, and have a harem of bitches.

it's so fucking try hard it's hilarious.

except said guy is actually that /k/ and it's not an act so he's awesome.
>>
File: 1419639331179.png (2 MB, 10000x9441) Image search: [Google]
1419639331179.png
2 MB, 10000x9441
>>29474243
>live in a Louisiana town where 60% of the town is black
>most of the blacks are country nigga's
>the range that I go has some of the coolest black people I have ever met
>these people invited me over for dinner after I let their pops shoot my 1903
>best goddamn gumbo I've ever had

Niggers on the range is nothing new to me, but I haven't seen a change in the range people here in forever.
>>
>>29470522
So we shouldn't try to get leftists to get into shooting? To quote you, I am a "queer" and "wedded-to-leftist-bullshit type" and firearm-ownership and firearms are one of my hobbies. I would be severely pissed if someone (the gummint) were to disrupt my hobbies, therefore making it a voting issue for me. I don't have to be such an ideologue that owning a shooty-thing is "an anchor point of the bill of rights," it is something that I thoroughly enjoy and would rather see less restrictions imposed on and would rather not see it become illegal.

Also, you seem very insecure about your sexuality, Cletus.
>>
>>29474741
Phil is the resident tripfag that beats off to shota hentai
>>
File: no pooh that isn't honey!.jpg (120 KB, 540x550) Image search: [Google]
no pooh that isn't honey!.jpg
120 KB, 540x550
>>29474741
>>29474749
Do a google search for Phil. I found him crying about being "persecuted for being a Christian" and I couldn't help but imagine he was posting shit on Facebook and got in trouble.

10/10 would kek once more
>>
>>29469420
Are you the owner of the range? If not you can fuck off to another one. Me and any other brown people assimilating to this great country will continue to frequent these establishments as much as we please.
>>
>>29474563
You need to die
>>
>>29474749
>>29474950
Sorry for being a newfag then. I've seen him on other threads but haven't been irked enough to ever reply to any of his posts.
>>
>>29468449
>has never been to a Nuggetfest
There is at least one brown person and a handful of asian folks.
>>
>>29468813
>The dealers can't keep S&W TRR8s in stock ever since CSGO added them
Fucking /v/ermin ruin everything.
>>
>>29468449
I'm brown and I usually go to the range twice a month. Generally its older white guys shooting tacticool fudd shit.

Saw a group of trendy Asian people, one of them couldnt hit paper with is M&P 50 yards away with irons. Turns out he was a marine and can't shoot shit without his ACOG.

There's an older black dude who's really into reloading weird calibers, really nice guy.

I see some people wearing MAGA hats, generally fucking dirty neckbeards wearing sweatpants getting dropped of by their moms. I stay away from these mongoloids.

For the most part though, most of the people are very friendly, never really had bad vibes from anyone. I generally let people who have the slightest interest in my guns take a few shots, don't want to make a bad impression.
>>
>>29474950
JEsus H Christ, I did some googling.
Don't say this often, but this guy is fucking autistic.
>>
File: dinosaurs recursively.gif (1 MB, 400x218) Image search: [Google]
dinosaurs recursively.gif
1 MB, 400x218
>>29475037
>Saw a group of trendy Asian people, one of them couldnt hit paper with is M&P 50 yards away with irons. Turns out he was a marine and can't shoot shit without his ACOG.
>>
File: lmaojs.gif (486 KB, 197x142) Image search: [Google]
lmaojs.gif
486 KB, 197x142
>>29474950
>>Do a google search for Phil
>>29474973
>>29475049
>anon googles
>>Don't say this often, but this guy is fucking autistic.
kek
>>
>>29469626
I have a friend who grows and I got him into shooting. He bought an mp15 and it building a guard tower.
>>
>>29468449
>>sometimes see the occasional older Asian man
You just they're the ones with a loaded 870 under the counter of his Korean meat shop
>>
>>29475079
Ya they don't have to qual without it anymore
>>
>>29468813
Its a good thing, it takes away ammo from the anti guns crowd that wants to paint all gun owners as racist old white hicks. They loath non white conservatives as traitors, after all
>>
>>29474970
>23 autismbucks have been deposited to your account
>>
>>29468449
>only pasty faces crusty old men
I'm guessing you are a kid that just got into guns.
>>
>>29468449
>go to range
>see arabs shooting
>not immediately calling the fbi, atf, cia, dhs, dod, nsa, ice, ins, and the dmv.

Only you can prevent terrorist attacks anon. if you see something say something!
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.