[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How hard would it be to become a mercenary? Always wanted to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1449423899565.jpg (219 KB, 621x1000) Image search: [Google]
1449423899565.jpg
219 KB, 621x1000
How hard would it be to become a mercenary?

Always wanted to be a mercenary.
>>
1) be special forces for 2-3 years
2) enlist in a PMC
>>
Buy gun
Fly to shithole, Africa
Pretend to be a badass
Shoot people for money
>>
Research high combat, low security markets

Get yourself, some buddies, some gear, some air support and some business cards.

Offer your security services to an NGO or company of your choice. Its literally a phone call. Shoot for the jobs the big companies don't want.

BAM. You are now in the merc business. Buy a nice suit before you meet your clients, don't look like a weak chinned slob.

https://theglobalobservatory.org/2015/05/homicide-monitor-brazil-mapping/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3076470/How-does-country-fare-MURDER-MAP-Interactive-graphic-shows-homicide-rates-world.html

Do your research first? Manage your budget carefully. After your team, first thing you need to hire is an accountant (or learn accounting skills). And have a legal team on hand, just in case.

Its literally a bunch of phone calls and the ability to make deals.
>>
>>29466943
Depends. Are you a big guy?
>>
They'd never take a weeb like you anyway
>>
>>29467044
hahaha 4u
>>
>>29466994
Just infantry service will work with most unless you're trying to get the $200k a year jobs.
>>
>>29467044
No, but I'm a mosquito man.
>>
Let me guess, OP
You've never been in the military yet want to be a merc?
>>
there is a paladin press book written by rex feral called "hitman" which goes over lots of things you would need to know . some parts seem made up and outdated but its probably a good place to start.

http://thehomegunsmith.com/hitman.shtml
>>
>>29466943
>Mercenary
It's illegal for one thing so yes, very hard.
>>
>>29467227
I'm pretty sure most copies of this book were destroyed after someone used it as a guide for murder
>>
It really isn't as easy as you would think. The out flux of qualified military veterans has the market over burden with operators. Specifically Combat MOS'S. That being said people that have their paramedics licenses with multiple language proficiency are wanted also..

Just food for thought.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160402-221033.png (55 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160402-221033.png
55 KB, 960x540
>>29467227
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.