[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aiming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 44
File: aim.jpg (143 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
aim.jpg
143 KB, 1000x800
Is she doing it right?
>>
>>29466033
>she

By definition she can't do anything right beyond making a sandwich
>>
No but it doesn't matter because Mary Sue there can do everything perfectly.
>>
>>29466033

good enough if you're cross dominant.
>>
File: image_9.jpg (32 KB, 201x255) Image search: [Google]
image_9.jpg
32 KB, 201x255
>>29466033
She must be left eye dominant. Also shit movie.
>>
File: daisy teeth smile.webm (772 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
daisy teeth smile.webm
772 KB, 1280x720
Isn't she the one that can fix a ship she has never been exposed to in her life?

Isn't she the best pilot on the planet compared to seasoned TIE pilots even though she has never flown before?

Isn't she the one that can see Force visions with NO training unlike Yoda or any other Jedi?

Isn't she the one that can out fight someone training by Luke himself even though she has never even practiced with a lightsaber before? And was never even exposed to the mildest hint of training?

T E E T H
E
E
T
H
>>
File: rey daisy cute teeth.jpg (77 KB, 620x837) Image search: [Google]
rey daisy cute teeth.jpg
77 KB, 620x837
>>29466056
DANGEROUSLY TOOTHY
>>
>>29466056
>>29466062
I want to lick her teeth.
>>
>>29466033
CO2 cartridge on Han's belt, blaster confirmed for airsoft.
>>
>>29466099
>>29466062

Giada will always be best toothfu.
>>
File: cute smile.jpg (15 KB, 327x324) Image search: [Google]
cute smile.jpg
15 KB, 327x324
>>29466056
Behold the power of the TEEEEEEETH
>>
>>29466131
Titfu too, damn does she have some cans
>>
File: Giada-De-Laurentiis.jpg (83 KB, 383x603) Image search: [Google]
Giada-De-Laurentiis.jpg
83 KB, 383x603
>>29466149

That as well.
>>
File: gary-busey-01[1].jpg (78 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
gary-busey-01[1].jpg
78 KB, 1200x900
>>29466145
Teeth can be lethal weapons in the right mouth.
>>
>>29466042
Is the word for that "operator" when the character is male?
>>
File: running-Pat-McNamara.jpg (24 KB, 368x555) Image search: [Google]
running-Pat-McNamara.jpg
24 KB, 368x555
>>29466185
No, because operators are real.
>>
>>29466190
Is Pat a real life Mary Sue? He has to suck at something.
>>
>>29466185
>I don't know what it means to operate

That's why you'll always be a woman, the least valued members of society
>>
>>29466033
>she fell for the Blastech meme

Get a Sorosuub, woman.
>>
>>29466033
>Closing an eye to aim

Is this a thing people actually do? I mean, like, is it something that's supposed to be done? I can sort of understand squinting, but wouldn't closing off one eye entirely royally fuck with one's depth perception?
>>
>>29466297
No, its a very female thing to do, she is crosseye dominant so she needs to do that to get clear vision
>>
>>29466297
Ever be cross-eye dominant? Sucks man. I have to close my left eye to shoot anything with my right hand.
>>
>>29466297
last time i check, one-eyeing only is useful if you are using a scope.
>>
>>29466370
Because that's what she is doing, using a scope

Idiot
>>
>>29466297
no, closing an eye to aim is normal (with training you can however do it with both eyes open) but she should use the other eye
but to be fair with a pistol you can aim with the other eye without much problem it only get's tricky when shooting a rifle (read impossible)
>>
>>29466033
She's the anti-stormtrooper in that she will always hit, even if she were to point at a very different direction.
>>
>>29466313
That makes no sense. If she's cross eye dominant then closing or even just squinting with the left (dominant) eye would make the right eye take over. It would only make sense if she would close the left eye while shooting right handed.
>>
>>29466370
You're not supposed to even do that, because it puts strain on your open eye, and closes off your peripherals.
>>
>>29466033
right arm firing....
Left eye open.
.....doesnt line up.
dumb bitch.
>>
>>29466446
>knowing she is a she
>expecting logic
>>
>>29466465
She does because of the Force.
The Force compensates for everything.
>>
>>29466466
>she needs to do that to get clear vision

Is what I have a problem with. Female actors not being able to handle guns should come as a surprise to no one.
>>
>>29466056

the movie suuucked
>>
>>29466469
then why even close an eye?
why not just jump around in circles and pull the trigger when you "feel" like yous hould?
>>
>>29466041
kek
>>
>>29466185
Nope. The accepted male version of a Mary Sue is Marty Stu. Basically a fanfic tier character who is perfect at everything and has little or no trouble overcoming obstacles and plot points.

>episode vii is fanfiction authorised by disney
>>
File: daisy1452528206993.jpg (182 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
daisy1452528206993.jpg
182 KB, 1000x1500
>>29466033
>Is she doing it right?

Cross dominance is a non-issue, really. So sure. Her stance could use some work, of course.
And considering that the sights on that thing are virtually non-existant, it's not strange that she'd struggle. What did you expect from someone untrained with blasters?

>>29466056
>Isn't she the one that can out fight someone training by Luke himself even though she has never even practiced with a lightsaber before?

The dude happened to be bleeding profusely because he was shot with something that SENDS NORMAL HUMAN VICTIMS FLYING several yards. The fact he was even standing was pretty impressive.

>And was never even exposed to the mildest hint of training?

The fact she could mindfuck him with the force is probably because he's an angsty piece of shit, but yeah, all the rest is pure Mary Sue.
>>
>>29466465
It's literally a three degree twist of your wrist to change from left to right eye. You can't tell that it's not lined up.
>>
File: QT confused.jpg (71 KB, 595x576) Image search: [Google]
QT confused.jpg
71 KB, 595x576
>>29466033
>thousands of years into the future
>still having manual safeties
glock fags BTFO
>>
>>29466638
>thousands of years into the future
>a long time ago
>>
>>29466580
I thought it was Gary Stu.
>>
>>29466638
Long time ago and far far away son
>>
>>29466638

Don't you know Star Wars takes place a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away?
>>
>>29466666
CHECK EM
>>
>>29466638

Takes place a long time ago you ignorant nigger
>>
>>29466666

Nice quints
>>
>>29466200
Depends. In addition to being an operator, can he pilot a heavy lift cargo plane and outfly experienced fighter pilots in modern fighters? Can he also wield mystical energies he believed hours ago to be myth and legend? If so, then, yes, he is a Marty Stu. If not, he's just a guy with natural ability and extraordinary training in a relatively narrow field.
>>
>>29466763

Underrated post.

The odds of Han navigating through the asteroid field were 3,720 to 1, or something around there.

Han was an unknowing force user.

He had to be.
>>
>>29466446
She actually misses quite a bit. The only character with 100% accuracy in vii (as in hits what they aim at every time) is Finn.
>The Stormtrooper is the best shooter of all the main characters
>>
>>29466666
Obviously quints are correct.
>I've seen it both ways, though
>>
File: aqmXQEP_700b.jpg (45 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
aqmXQEP_700b.jpg
45 KB, 512x288
>>29466794

Maybe the stormtroopers just knew something you didn't.
>>
>>29466794
In general the storm troopers seem much more competent in 7 compared to pervious versions. Not that that is a high bar.
>>
>>29466782
It's heavily implied Han was going to be the "other" Yoda was talking about. Lucas pulled Liea being Luke's sister out of his ass when the fandom guessed it after Empire. The set up was there when Kenobi smirks at him after Han says the line about there being no invisible force controlling his destiny.
>>
>>29466838
So its better that Luke spent several years jacking off to his sister than to have the fans guess right?
>>
>>29466850
>george lucas
>>
>>29466885
>he still thinks Lucas makes good decisions
>>
>>29466589
To be fair, iirc it was mentioned off hand that she had worked on the falcon, hence why she thought it was garbage.
But yeah she is very much a Mary Sue
>>
>>29466794
>The Stormtrooper is the best shooter of all the main characters
Yes?
The only reason they miss on the Death Star in ANH is because they let the rebels get away. It's even mentioned in the movie.
They absolutely buttfuck the rebels when they board the Tantive IV, and on Hoth.
>>
>>29466898
I don't think that's what he was implying, the opposite in fact
>>
>>29466818
The stormtroopers in New Hope and Empire are extremely competent, memes aside. They wreck the rebels on the Tantive IV and Hoth. They seem to develop extremely poor aim and simple problem solving skills in New Hope on the Death Star and Cloud City because they were ORDERED to do so. In both cases to allow the rebels to escape in the Millennium Falcon. In New Hope to lead them to the rebels base, in Empire so Vader could nab the Falcon, Luke, Leia and Chewie in orbit over Bespin.
>beaten by teddy bears on Endor
The same cannibalistic murder bears that captured and planned to eat the plot armored heroes. And the Ewoks had been planning something prior to the rebels showing up. All those heavy log traps and catapults would have taken days to rig up. Granted, with the rebels, their fleet, and the destruction of the Death Star, they would have been crushed by the Empire, but not before inflicting heavy casualties on unprepared ground troops.
>>
>>29466951

Blew my mind when I heard it, too... even though the movie implies it.
>>
>>29466898
>every single person Lucas has ever encountered since 1979 has never said "No" to him.

This is what happens when you are surrounded by cowards and yes-men. Everyone around Lucas just wants to be liked by him, they don't care about the end product.
>>
>>29466033
Who the fuck cares? The new Star Wars is complete shit.
>>
>>29466850
Pretty much. The Luke and Leia sibling thing was Lucas being pussy about people guessing Han's shocking secret. It's also likely why Harrison Ford Han should have been killed off early in Jedi because he "had no further character development." It's just speculation, but I think Ford was privy to Han becoming a backup Jedi and when Lucas changed it, he wanted out.
Vader being Luke's father was a last minute script change as well. Lucas supposedly swooped in and changed the line from "no, Obi Wan killed your father," which was the line David Prowse used on set to "No, I am your father," which Lucas only told the director and Mark Hamill about. He also make Anakin such a bitch in the prequels because he hated how popular Vader had become.
>>
>>29466782

Wait, do people not know this?

The Force is shown to make Anakin an amazing pilot, far beyond what a human should be able to accomplish. Both podracers and space craft. It also give Luke that ability to be a great pilot and control the Falcon's guns without any training against some of the fastest and most agile craft in the galaxy. The Force is what let's Rey in VII control the Falcon so easily, and Finn in VII to control the guns on the new type of TIE fighters with no training at all.

The Force can make someone fantastic at flying a ship. Han Solo is supernaturally gifted at flying.

The force can make someone supernaturally gifted in combat. The only reason a Jedi or With can even USE a lightsaber to deflect bolts is the Force gives you some knowledge of the future, enough to make your reflexes superhuman. Han Solo always knows where to shoot, even from the hip, always seems to be just one inch ahead of every shot taken at him.

The Force can make you persuasive. It can talk beings of lesser intelligence and will into doing things. How does Han talk his way out of SOOOOOO many situations until he is finally confronted by the consequences of those actions when someone like Jabba FINALLY gets a hold of him? He can't use the Force on Jabba, but he CAN use it on Jabbas little henchmen.

Han Solos offspring Kylo Ren is very Force powerful, grabbing a plasma bolt and suspending it, being able to read minds. These are things even Darth Vader could not do, remember, Vader didn't use this trick on Leia, the Emporer didn't either. They used that torture droid thing. Kylo is in some ways more powerful than the Emporer or Darth Vader. It would make sense if Kylos mother was of Skywalker stock and his father was also very Force sensitive.

Han Solo might be the most powerful but unaware Force user in the canon.
>>
>>29467046

All that could be explained by Lucas protecting his plot from leaks.

Keeping your actors in the dark is pretty much common in Jew movies, Spielberg had the kids shit themselves in the scene where the rex tries to eat them.

Not even the children are spared from being deceived about their roles.
>>
>>29466056
To be fair Luke was dogshit at Saber fighting and barely had any training in it. He wasn't on the level of old jedi before order 66.
I mean she still is a Mary Sue but still
>>
>>29466917
Supposedly she had a flight simulator in her downed AT-AT to train on. It's still bullshit though.

In New Hope, Luke is a reasonably decent shot, which is expected with the wildlife and marauding Tusken Raiders about. He's also a pretty good pilot with a T-16 Skyhopper, which apparently uses similar control interfaces as the T-65 X-Wing. These are both reasonable skills for a backwater farm kid to have. He sucks at everything else, which is also reasonable. A single Tusken Raiders wrecks his shit, and he gets knocked down again at the cantina. He apparently doesn't know anything about hyperspace flight, is naive and only becomes moderately competent with the force and a lightsaber after being trained by two of the greatest Jedi masters in recent memory and even after said training, Vader stomps him a new asshole once he gets pissed and stops screwing around.

Contrast Rey. Is an expert pilot with a large ungainly freighter she has never flown before, because she has never flown anything before. Despite this, she outflys competent pilots in modern fighters. Despite being a 110 lb grill she lays the smack down on four adult human male sized attackers and then stomps the shit out of a trained Stormtrooper who has done nothing but train to fight since infancy. She has expert skill with a lightsaber despite never having picked one up before, and with no training develops force abilities the son of one of the most powerful force users of all time took years to master. She beats the the villain who was trained by that same son of a force user and a master dark Jedi. He was wounded, but he also has years of training she didn't have.

She is a shit shot with a blaster, so there's that.
>>
>>29467131
Luke had flown air-speeders for pretty much his entire life. Anakin's ability for podracing is some Marty Sue shit but, his starfighter piloting is pretty shit until he is actual trained
>>
>>29467233
Episode I showed us that you can rely on the Force to guide you to victory, but you'll look like a huge fucking goober doing it.
>>
>>29467233
I can't believe I'm going to defend the prequels, but Anakin's pod racing kind of works if you figure Watto had been making him race since he was old enough to control a pod racer. Watto didn't seem particularly cruel, but he was also a gambler and slave master. Given there are real life kids who do motocross on miniature motorcycles as young as six or seven, Anakin had probably been racing professionally for several years when Obi Wan and Qui Gon showed up.
>>
>>29466200
tiny ginger dick
>>
>>29467229
>then stomps the shit out of a trained Stormtrooper who has done nothing but train to fight since infancy
He, like most black men in the military, was a support troop.

Note how he gets stomped by regular storm troopers when he fights against them.
>>
File: 92867.jpg (88 KB, 400x377) Image search: [Google]
92867.jpg
88 KB, 400x377
fapping to her daily
>>
>>29468236
Good god man have some standards.
>>
>>29466200
Grooming facial hair.
>>
>>29466951
>in Empire so Vader could nab the Falcon, Luke, Leia and Chewie in orbit over Bespin
Vader doesn't know they're headed to Bespin until Fett tracks them out of the asteroid field.
>>
>>29466033
Considering her blaster doesn't have any sights at all, it doesn't much matter how she aims.
>>
File: 1459609202016.jpg (241 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1459609202016.jpg
241 KB, 1000x1500
>>29466589
so, did messing with the colors in that picture really make it better than keeping it natural?
>>
File: rey.jpg (112 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
rey.jpg
112 KB, 970x545
>>29466062
>>29466099
>>29466056
>Focusing on her teeth
>Completely ignoring her tree stump of a neck.

Actually, does she have a large neck or a small head?
>>
>>29468236
>>29468236
She was blacked.

I mean, I'd join a threesome of her and Finn in a heartbeat, but I'll never have a steady relationship with her
>>
>>29468206
>support troop.
He only worked in sanitation because all First Order stormtroopers must do a non combat tour for "togetherness" reasons.

He got roflstomped by TR8R because he was a rifleman using an unfamiliar lightsaber against a riot trooper using their own issued baton designed to resist lightsabers.

>>29467229
>He was wounded, but he also has years of training she didn't have
I figured Kylo was terrible with chicks due to being a wealthy sperg genius weenie, leading to his awkward attempts to intimidate and "train" Rey. Later, she channels not only the force, but her contempt that someone with such promise became an emo pussy.
>>
>>29466376
there is no scope on that blaster.
there is clearly a scope on Han's DL-44 in that scene and her blaster does not have anything even remotely resembling one.
>>
>>29466392
almost always.

her very first shot with a blaster went wide. after that she was the reincarnation of the love child of Annie Oakley and Rambo.
>>
>>29466580
You mean kinda like Luke "Never even seen an Xwing but already the best at flying them" Skywalker?
>>
>>29468609
>Luke and Mara
>>
>>29466185
<---
This is an operator.
>>29466033
This is not an operator.
>>
>>29468206
>Stormtroopers
>Competent pilots

"WATCH OUT!"
*rams the person he's supposed to be guarding"
>>
>Star Wars is a good series
No it isn't. Its fucking Naruto in space.

Fuck you.
>>
>>29467031
So was the old one. Its Dragonball Z in space.
>>
>>29468689
There is literally nothing wrong with Naruto.
>>
File: Neil Armstrong Pizza.jpg (238 KB, 1047x1500) Image search: [Google]
Neil Armstrong Pizza.jpg
238 KB, 1047x1500
>>29466209
>Men get sent to die in wars
>women, least valued members of society
>>
>>29468639
Luke flat out states that the X-Wing controls are very similar to his Skyhopper the he grew up flying through canyons. JJ forgot to include the part that explains why Rey can fly the Falcon...let alone fly the Falcon better than either Han or Lando.
>>
>>29468735
>JJ forgot to include the part that explains why Rey can fly the Falcon

She has flown spaceships. Just not in space. So kinda like Luke.
>>
>>29466589
>The dude happened to be bleeding profusely because he was shot with something that SENDS NORMAL HUMAN VICTIMS FLYING

The guy that could stop an plasma bolt in mid air was hit by something? How convenient to the plot and her need to beat him.
>>
>>29468706
Shut up Karl
>>
>>29468735
It's really a flimsy excuse anyways that an old piece of civilian transportation equipment would control the same way as the most advanced fighter in the galaxy.

Like, "Oh, I drive all over in my 1995 Carolla, so clearly I can pilot an F35"

Rey's excuse of having worked on ships isn't any less flimsy, but neither of them have any reason to not just end the movie short when they make a smoldering crater five minutes after liftoff.

Hell, Anikan came the closest of all of them to having some kind of reason, but even that was dubiously translatable skill given pod-racing is basically two dimensional and occurs in-atmosphere.
>>
>>29468714
Men have a stake in their nations and will die for it. Women will fuck the occupiers to stay alive.
>>
>>29468714
I want a fucking pizza now, I hope you're happy.
>>
>>29468831
>It's really a flimsy excuse anyways that an old piece of civilian transportation equipment

A T-16 is used by some governments as an atmospheric fighter.
>>
>>29468831
Closer version would be 'The controls of this f-18 Super Hornet are a lot like the controls of my old F-86 Sabre.'

Car =/= Fighter jet

Or since you like cars, 'Oh, I drive all over in my 1995 Carolla and the controls in this 2016 Lambo are pretty much the same' because they are, they're both cars.
>>
>>29468866
You would, you fucking pig
>>
>>29468762
When? What throw away line in the movie ever indicates that? You see her with her swoop/speeder bike, and that's it.

And Luke also has another Rebel pilot (Biggs) vouch for his piloting abilities. The audience hears from the character that they have a basis for this trained skill, and another character support that claim. That is what makes Luke believable in A New Hope. It also doesn't hurt that, otherwise, Luke is nearly unremarkable as far as skills and abilities. Obi-Wan instructed him in the basics of using the Force to deflect blaster bolts, but he doesn't actually demonstrate proficient ability in it. At the end when attacking the Death Star, Luke is "inspired" by the Force to fire his torpedoes at the correct moment. Luke isn't mind-tricking anyone, or defeating Vader in a duel, or even speaking to R2 without a translator.
>>
>>29468930
>Closer version would be 'The controls of this f-18 Super Hornet are a lot like the controls of my old F-86 Sabre.'
Uh, no. Try civilian commuter jet to figher jet. A T-16 isn't his shitty speeder you see when he's shuttling Obi-Wan and the droids around.

Luke plays with a model version of it.
>>
>>29468984
Fuck you.
>>
File: 1448845888304.gif (305 KB, 279x199) Image search: [Google]
1448845888304.gif
305 KB, 279x199
>>29468273
kek'd
>>
>>29469027
>Try civilian commuter jet to figher jet.
No, the T-16 is a fighter jet, just really low performance one compared to mainstream fighters.
>>
>>29468999
Trips have spoken the truest of all.
>>
>>29469057
There isn't a really good jet comparison in reality, but something like a Huey with a gun mount v. tricked out Apache helicopter is more demonstrative.

Same skillset, different vehicle capability.
>>
>>29468892
>>29468930

Then why does it make sense that he just happened to have a fighter jet as a random civilian? Besides the plot convenience?

And coming to the cars again, it still wouldn't make you the greatest F1 racer of all time to have driven your Carolla to the store and back a lot.
>>
>>29469081
>Then why does it make sense that he just happened to have a fighter jet as a random civilian?
Different universe.

> it still wouldn't make you the greatest F1 racer of all time

It didn't make him either. What impressive manoeuvre did he do in ANH? All he did of particular note is not die and shoot the torpedo at the right moment because the force suggested the timing to him.
>>
>>29466033
>Right handed
>Left eye dominant

She's fucked bro
>>
>>29469081
>Then why does it make sense that he just happened to have a fighter jet as a random civilian?
Watch the Reno Air Races sometime. The Unlimited, Jet, and T-6 classes are nothing but warbirds. Then there are all the private warbirds that fly at airshows every weekend for about half the year. Even if you call the T-16 a "military" craft, why couldn't Luke have some milsurp?

Also, both (and the Snowspeeder) are Incom craft. Why shouldn't they have similar controls?
>>
>>29469081
>coming to the cars again
No, the post above you gave a much better example, your cars are retarded and so are you. You don't deserve to be taken seriously anymore anon, you're stupid.
>>
>>29469115
>tfw right handed and left eye dom
I actually shoot left handed even though I am right handed
>>
>>29466056
she can also win without any kind of training a mental battle against a sith
>>
>>29469081
Because it's a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away and thus not subject to the same living standards you expect for someone forty years ago on Earth?

Luke was a bored farm boy who dreamed of being a pilot. His family said "no," so he saves his money and buys a fancy airspeeder instead. We don't know how much that costs, but it's common tech in that universe. It's not unbelievable that he simply could have saved money and bought one. He's not portrayed as destitute like poor lil' Rey.

Are you done being contrarian yet? I'm getting a little bored leading you around by the nose.
>>
>>29469120
Is Incom actually mentioned as part of movie canon? The wiki has it as a Legends entry.
>>
File: fagetlol.gif (11 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
fagetlol.gif
11 KB, 220x220
>>29469132
That's because your a bottom when it comes to partnerships.
>>
>>29467140
>Spielberg had the kids shit themselves in the scene where the rex tries to eat them.
source?
>>
>>29469172
>The wiki has it as a Legends entry.
Learn to read you mouthbreathing retard

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Incom_Corporation/Canon

>Among their products was the T-65B X-wing starfighter used by the Rebel Alliance.[3] For airspeeders, they had the T-47 airspeeder that the Rebels modified into "snowspeeders" on Hoth, and the popular T-16 Skyhopper was used by youths on many worlds
>>
>>29469172
The novels are considered canon.
>>
>>29469258
NOT ALL OF THEM

NOT ALL OF THEM
>>
>>29468806
>father just murdered
>logical, aware focus
Rey is worst protagonist, remove polystarch

>>29469074
I always figured it was like a crop duster vs. F4 phantom.
>>
>>29469253
Show a little civility, you mouth-breathing tool.
>>
>>29469490
Show a little competence you mouth breathing retard
>>
>>29468321
This one looks wayyy better
>>
File: star wars fans.jpg (64 KB, 634x409) Image search: [Google]
star wars fans.jpg
64 KB, 634x409
All Star Wars fans should be killed and skinned for all to see.
>>
>>29466358

right hand, left eye dominant here. i shoot a rifle right handed just fine, but shooting a pistol is hard for me because shit gets blurry because my right eye tries to be the eye im using to aim and it gets all fucked up. i guess because im right handed my body naturally tries to make my right eye the aiming eye or something so im like fighting reflexes using my left eye.
>>
>>29469688
Look at their faces, its sad
>>
>>29469870
They had mediocre genes
Creating a mediocre child

It is a future they chose. Do not cry for them.
>>
>>29469909
That shit is by no means a mediocre product, see a doctor.
>>
>>29469688
>we'll always be proud of you son, no matter what you chose to do
>>
>>29469949
so you have seen the AP story? link?
>>
>>29468299
why do all the new star wars blasters look so fugly?
>>
>>29470081
because they're trying to make them look like toys, they think it'll be better for merchandising.
>>
>>29470081
they stopped gluing shit to real guns and started gluing shit to other shit
they dont need blanks or anything anymore cause theyve got cgi
>>
File: paige-wyatt-pictures0.jpg (32 KB, 624x416) Image search: [Google]
paige-wyatt-pictures0.jpg
32 KB, 624x416
>>29468333
>tree stump of a neck
i'm sorry, is this better for you?
>>
>>29470146
>welcome to EB Games
>>
>>29469949
not her kid, this was taken at a Star Wars themed wedding and fat boy was a usher
>lex McKeel, right, dressed as a Star Wars Snow Trooper, ushers David Russell, left, and Barbara Russell to their seats during a Stars Wars themed wedding in Pigeon Forge, Tenn. on Saturday, October 19, 2013
>>
>>29467046
I think that Vader was always meant to be Luke's father. I mean, fucks sake, "Vader" means father.
>>
>>29470198
It's Vader because he's an inVADER.
>>
>>29466056
Not to mention she mastered Jedi mind tricks in 2 minutes. And it wasn't even a simple order like "move along," it was "release my bounds, drop your gun, open the door, spin around 3 times, count backwards from 100 and leave the room."

Scene still makes me angry. Movie was at least fun to watch.
>>
>>29466056
She was trained by Luke. He repressed her memory that's why he was meditating on that rock. She used the force and all that shiz because of an "awakening"
>>
>>29468678
So much badassery in one picture.
>>
>>29469145
>Luke was a bored farm boy who dreamed of being a pilot. His family said "no," so he saves his money and buys a fancy airspeeder instead. We don't know how much that costs, but it's common tech in that universe. It's not unbelievable that he simply could have saved money and bought one.
In addition to that, considering the possibility of it being surplused by some military since they were used as fighters according to this anon >>29468892, it's quite possible that they would be avalable for cheap given that interplanetary travel is affordable which would open up the posibility of purchasing milsurp equipment from governments from all the planets nearby. Also, if the outer rim planets still aren't under the control of the centeral government, it's likely that there would be little regulation on interplanetary trade of equipment like that.
>>
>>29466033
Should never close your eye like that.

On the other hand the 'weapon' in her hand is a pipe with sights, so I don't guess it matters much. If she hits anything it'll just be luck either way.
>>
>>29471071
withOUT sights rather.
>>
>>29470198
I always thought it was a reference to the pro wrestler
>>
>>29468289
Vader got to their destination before the Falcon did.
>>
File: 4C 1168.jpg (52 KB, 593x574) Image search: [Google]
4C 1168.jpg
52 KB, 593x574
>>29468866
>>29468984
>>29469045
Whoa, whoa, whoa...let's leave the pizza out of this.
>>
File: 4C 253.jpg (36 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
4C 253.jpg
36 KB, 612x612
>>29469195
>>
>>29470146
Oh god, what I wouldn't do to fuck that gorgeous giraffe.
>>
File: Daisy Ridley with no makeup.jpg (47 KB, 592x360) Image search: [Google]
Daisy Ridley with no makeup.jpg
47 KB, 592x360
>>29466056
>>
>>29468333
shorter neck...easier deep throats past the gullet.
>>
>>29466056
>Isn't she the one that can fix a ship she has never been exposed to in her life?
She scavenged working parts from Imperial wrecks for a living. It's safe to say she has a bit of mechanical knowledge.

>Isn't she the best pilot on the planet compared to seasoned TIE pilots even though she has never flown before?
Getting a ship with a quad-laser shot to hell and back after hitting the sand more than once isn't exactly what I'd call good piloting.
>>
>>29469132
Same. I've even nailed targets at the range with guns I've never handled before.

Her shooting was unbelievably good though. Even if she was fighting the wannabe 4th reich.
>>
>>29469641
>>29469490
>>29469253
OMG YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO BREATH ALL THE FUCKING AIR
>>
>>29466033
holy shit i can tell the movie is shit just from this one image.
and fuck if harrison ford is just too damned old to be playing any kind of action movie character.
it's about time for him to slip into those "wise-old-man/seasoned-veteran-that-the-action-hero-visits-for-weapons-and-advice" roles.
>>
>>29466041
Lost
>>
>>29470179
>Pigeon Forge, TN
Nuke it. Nothing of value would be lost.
>>
File: 1457031652287675.gif (40 KB, 90x120) Image search: [Google]
1457031652287675.gif
40 KB, 90x120
>>29466638
>milanaposting

please don't do this to me anon, i just finished jerking
>>
The thumbnail made it look like Rey's about to shoot Han in the skull like that famous photo of a VC shooting a civilian in the head
>>
>>29471146
Vader's ships also had working hyperdrive. It wouldn't be too much of a stretch for Boba to figure out where Han was going based on his flight path and nearby habitable locations and tell Vader
>>
>>29467221
Really? I mean, isn't he the most powerful Jedi and a master of lightsaber dueling?
>>
File: 1452292822680.jpg (986 KB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
1452292822680.jpg
986 KB, 1936x2592
>>
File: reading comprehension.jpg (62 KB, 500x634) Image search: [Google]
reading comprehension.jpg
62 KB, 500x634
>>29469081
Why does it make sense to have a planet with a metric fuckload of merchant vessels coming and going armed to the goddamn teeth? They're all civilians by the way, just like Luke is.

>Besides the plot convenience?
Since Tattooine has been established as a shitty stop in the ass end of nowhere for pirates and other motherfuckers it's reasonable to assume the locals are armed too. You're probably going to go "YA BLASTERS AND STUFF BUT..." shut the fuck up, just shut up. People own fully-functional tanks in the United States, and as far as I know there isn't an Imperial equivalent to the BATFE and they certainly don't have an office on fucking Tattooine.
>>
>>29468289
I think he meant as they were fleeing Bespin. He didn't account for R2 plugging the hyperdrive back in.
>>
Funny thing, those are actually seltzer cartridges from a bar.
>>
>>29466045
poor girl
>>
>>29466358
Was right-handed right-eye, but I got a detached retina in my right eye, so I had to shoot left-eyed for about 18 months until I got new glasses that let me see out of that eye again. Slowly training myself to be right-eyed again.
>>
>>29472546
didn't you watch the orig tridge? It's pretty much 3 movies of vader the cyber augmented super human one handedly killing the shit out of a geriatric and deflecting every REEEEE blow his notsonjkitishisson throws at him. Luke sucks at saber fighting, due to no experience with it, but is a crack shot with a blaster and can duck dive dip dive and dodge laser fire and fly like an ace.
>>
>>29467233
but anakin fucking sucked at podracing, it's just that he wouldn't black the fuck out after hitting 9Gs like other human pilots so his owner either through malice or typical spacekike shenanigans had him race to change the odds and better his spread as he bet on other racers.
>>
>>29470081
because instead of taking WWII surplus and strapping flashlights to them they're trying to make cast prop guns take on the aesthetic of surplus firearms with shit glued to them.

IE paltry imitation
>>
>>29468831
Pilot here, flown everything from Cessnas to Gulfstream IVs, a lot of experience is transferable within reason, so it's not completely unbelievable that she'd be able to handle the Falcon. And since asteroids are apparently much more common in that galaxy, it's also not unreasonable to think that all spacecraft have asteroid blasters, so she'd be able to handle basic mounted weapon operation.
>>
>>29470081
They're trying to go back to the way the props looked in the Original Trilogy, only we, the audience, remember the original props in rose-tinted vision.
>>
>>29469688
should've cosplayed as porkins and passed it off as a joke
>OMG it's fat luke guys
>lol I'm actually porkins, "stay on target" lol
>oh yeah that guy! can we take a picture with you
>sure thing guys
>1.. 2... 3... stay on target :D
>go home from da con
>you actually were cosplaying as fighter luke
>drink yourself to sleep
>>
>>29470146
>>
>>29466042
>mary sue

In Star Wars that's called being force sensitive. Anakin was blowing up capital ships at age 8 with zero fighter pilot training. It is a fact of the Star Wars setting that jedi are some bullshit. Stuff like this is even addressed in official Star Wars RPGs. Star Wars SAGA edition for example; has a force power that lets you substitute your use the force skill for your pilot skill if your use the force skill is higher.
>>
>>29474038
Well, I guess since the EU is noncanon now movie Luke is all we have.
RIP all of Luke's super-powerful Force shenanigans.
>>
>>29474264
Anakin had Jedi training.
>>
>>29474321
Like the time he literally sky walked. Or discovered the good guy version of force lightning. Though in the EU's defense, a good number of the writers played it as him rediscovering powers that older jedi were said to have.
>>
>>29474341
>tfw if mark hamill hadn't gotten his shit wrecked in that car crash we may have had a spinoff series of him and his pal Han going full indiana jones on old jedi and sith temples, looking for records of old force techniques and tech.
>>
>>29474340
Not when he blew up that droid command ship. Or does Qui Gon telling him he was going to train him count as training?
>>
>>29466666

fa/tg/uy here, it is indeed Gary Stu
>>
>>29467229

In response to your reference about the fight with Kylo Ren, I think it's only fair to point out a few things:
1. He was pretty severely wounded already. He was shot directly in the stomach by a blaster bolt (don't know what it's called in the movies) that explodes on contact and is shown to be able to take out multiple targets just by hitting the ground near them. That's nothing to blink at.
2. He was in a pretty fragile state of mind. Plagued by self doubt that he'll never be as great as Vader, terrified of what his master will do to him if he screws up, heavily conflicted internally about his choice of dark vs light side, and he'd just murdered his own father in cold blood. He was pretty much losing it mentally.
>>
>>29474365

He did that by accident though
>>
File: Cade_Deliah_Jariah.jpg (2 MB, 1500x1318) Image search: [Google]
Cade_Deliah_Jariah.jpg
2 MB, 1500x1318
>>29474321
>implying I give a shit what Disney says

Legacy will always be better than any of Abrams' shit.
>>
File: Han Be Like Han.jpg (106 KB, 1680x623) Image search: [Google]
Han Be Like Han.jpg
106 KB, 1680x623
>>29466033

Lasers don't have recoil and her gun doesn't have sites, so I don't think it matters
>>
File: Paige Wyatt - Giraffes.jpg (172 KB, 1097x1080) Image search: [Google]
Paige Wyatt - Giraffes.jpg
172 KB, 1097x1080
>>29470146
>>29474220

I don't care if she's part giraffe, I'd still hit it.
>>
>>29471041
There's also the issue that there are many hazards out in the boondocks, and not much in the way of 911. What if Luke didn't bullseye womp rats just for fun, but because they would tear up the moisture vaporators on the farm if left alone? What if he had to occasionally fire warning shots at Tusken Raiders to drive them away? Not to mention, of course, all the times he went out barnstorming with his friends at Tashi Station.

Given the availability of repulsorlift craft within the universe, and the lawlessness of such a backwater world, it's not exactly a stretch.
>>
>>29470146
>>29474220
>>29475083
Is it 2012 again?
>>
>>29468591
And yet Han blasts Greedo and everyone else by simply off-handing the motherfucker like a complete pimp
>>
File: Irvin kershner.jpg (33 KB, 715x533) Image search: [Google]
Irvin kershner.jpg
33 KB, 715x533
>>29466898
>>29467025

>every single person Lucas has ever encountered since 1979 has never said "No" to him.

Sad but true. I love Lucas, the man is immensely creative; but he needs other people to reel him back in when he starts going nuts and once he had made enough cash off Star Wars that no one dared tell him to cram it anymore it was all downhill.

The really sad thing about the prequels to me is that the core idea behind them of Palpatine using war and fear and paranoia to turn a democracy into a dictatorship is a great idea and way more ambitious and interesting than anything Force Awakens attempted; but without people like Irvin Kershner to stand up to him and keep him in line Lucas just went off the rails when it came to Anakin, the special effects and for having almost the entirety of the fucking clone wars occur off stage between Episode II and III.
>>
>>29466638
>A long time ago.
Yet somehow, still in the future
>>
>>29466269
>not using milsurp DC-15
>>
>>29475121

I spent over an hour photoshopping that giraffe pic back in 2012, if I have an opportunity to use it I'm going to take it.
>>
File: flaming-fedora-tip-o.gif (828 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
flaming-fedora-tip-o.gif
828 KB, 320x180
>>29466041
>classy
>>
>>29475173
If that took you over an hour you've got mental dysfunctions
>>
File: Death the Kid OCD.jpg (49 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Death the Kid OCD.jpg
49 KB, 1024x576
>>29475180

I do, OCD. 10 minutes stretching her neck and layering her over a giraffe background and an hour of erasing all the tiny little jagged edges around her body, using gausian blur on part of her outline, deciding I didn't like what I did and undoing it.
>>
>>29475063
Blasters aren't lasers, technically. From what I understand, they are closer to directed plasma weapons. They also have ammo in the form of blaster gas.
>>
>all these talks about dominant eyes and hands
Why don't you fuckers learn how to shoot both ways? You never know when your "dominant" arm get fucked.
>>
>>29469250

I don't know if they literally shit themselves but they weren't told the Trex was going to try to eat them.

You can just Google it. Because everything you hear is true.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2014-12-13-14h27m28s149.png (641 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2014-12-13-14h27m28s149.png
641 KB, 960x720
>>29466033
So JJ Abrams foreshadowed enough to tell you that:

>Rey Mixer is a student of Luke's Jedi school
>Matt the Radar Technician was also a student of Luke, but Matt killed most of his fellow students, forcing Luke into depressive exile
>Rey survived and was marooned for her protection
>/pol/ has things to say about Rey's character name.

In short, she's already trained in both the force and combat. She just has most of it suppressed because she was ten years old at the time.
>>
>only reason everyone on 4chan hates this movie is because the MC is a coalburner
Fuck off back to /pol/ racists, the movie was great.
>>
>>29466782
I'm pretty sure C3PO is just an asshole.
>>
>>29474918
He was slightly more competent in his fight scenes than Jar Jar.
>>
>>29477042
Finn doesn't get any. He is a sanitation engineer who froze on his first combat mission. He had no friends (aside from maybe the guy who bled on him).

So FN breaks out the rebel pilot because he wants to escape, then the rebel pilot dies and he's left with nothing. Then he gets beat up by a girl and almost dies like three or four times.

Then a bugeyed woman tells him, Its okay bro, you can totally take a breather from danger, you can join Captain McFrogface's crew and be safe.

And people question why he took her up on the offer?
>>
>>29473771
Yes. I meant after Vader fought Luke and Luke jumped in Bespin's core. It isn't really hammered home, but Vader is operating partly on premonition. Instead of pursuing Luke further, he heads back to the Executor because he realizes that if Leia, Chewie and Lando escape, there's a high probability they rescue Luke and attempt a getaway in the Falcon. He has had enough foresight to have the Falcon's hyperdrive deactivated. He likely left orders with his troops along the lines of, "If the princess and the wookie escape, let them, but make it look good." If Luke as a partially trained Jedi could have premonition, a full fledged Sith Lord like Vader could, and would make use of those premonition and plan accordingly.
He does it enough that Admiral Motti busts his chops about it not working to find the Death Star plans. Likely because Kenobi was throwing up the force equivalent of ECM, or because other force sensitivities had been thrown into the mix.

Palpatine was a master of using premonition to plot and plan until he let his ego get the better of him and it bit him in the ass. Mainly because he had been right so much it never occurred to him that he could be wrong and it killed him.
>>
>>29471637
They're making another Indiana Jones movie too.

It needs to stop
>>
>>29468351
>She was blacked.

>turns down Finn at every opportunity

Please keep your interracial cuck fetish to yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 720x1280
>>29468333
Didn't know she had a brother
Hans pullout game weak AF
>>
>>29466297
I don't know if I'm just bad or if my eyes are wonky, but I can't use irons with both eyes to save my life. I can use a RDS no problem, though.
>>
>>29479377
Same here and I'm 22 years old with perfect vision. When I focus in on the front sight with both eyes open I see doubles of my target
>>
File: bake.jpg (44 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
bake.jpg
44 KB, 640x480
>>29466131
Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.