[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to buy a gun from a US citizen if you are an European
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: 1447922720116.jpg (76 KB, 2050x1366) Image search: [Google]
1447922720116.jpg
76 KB, 2050x1366
Is it possible to buy a gun from a US citizen if you are an European and what the procedures be if it's possible?
>>
>>29465966

I'll sell you a gun any day of the week. Fuck the law. We enjoy the protection of the constitutional amendment number two
>>
>>29465966
nope.

You can only import new guns
>>
>>29465966
Crack negros acquire guns.
Are you as intelligent as a crack negro?
>>
>>29466040
I google it a little bit and I only read about auctions but it said it's possible through an FFL
>>
>>29465966
How do they even stop stuff coming through the post? Does it go on some x-ray machine like they have to check your suitcase at the airport?
>>
>>29466257
Basically, yes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0EQDUYXBd8
>>
>>29466288
Do they do this in europe too? I was thinking of ordering something from america you cant get legally in shops here (dont worry its not a gun incase ur reading this gchq) and I dont want it to just not turn up
>>
>>29466298
The only risk you're placing is on yourself. We are Americans and accustomed to freedom. If we can accommodate you, we will. Your country's laws are not ours so we ignore them. Need an AR15? No problem. I'll ship it to you. Texas has zero laws pertaining to overseas management of firearms.
>>
>>29466298
Yes. They can't screen every single package, of course, but they're very experienced in estimating what might be fishy and therefore worth taking a closer look at.
German docu about customs officers of the Frankfurt airport: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvjkrLGlXTA
>>
>>29466225
Anyone?
>>
In belgium you can use gunbroker and get weapons sent to an authorized importers like "wapenhandel frank limburg" no problem if you have permits to own that caliber or type of gun
>>
>>29466722
Or you could travel to the states and buy whatever you might need and take it with you in he bag for under the plane easy but much more expensive of course...
>>
>>29466738
>what do you have in your bag
>just a gun and a bottle of water
>you know you cant take bottles bigger than 100ml in your bag, so please throw that away. Have a nice flight
>>
I need someone from eastern Europe to get me a Zastava for purpose of removings of kebabs
>>
>>29465966

This depends on the country.

Despite what /k/ thinks Europe does not have one homogeneous set of laws with firearms, this is of course not to say that the EU doesn't have firearm laws, but there's still a lot of flexibility that happens between EU countries.

but gg trying to smuggle firearms into the EU from America.

>>29466722 has the right idea, you'd probably have to do it with a company that can import it.
>>
Can a Russian send me some parts mixed into an erector set to my home in the USA? Thanks
>>
>>29465966

Sure if you are a fireams dealer
>>
>>29466807
Can I do it through a firearms dealer? I know I can buy new guns from European countries that way but does that also applies to the US.
>>
>>29466789
this guy.

I am guessing you could do it yourself too.
Guideline:
Gun must be legal in your country (i.e. for me, no giggle switch and no larger than 12.7mm cal)
Gun must be legal in the country where it comes from (duh)
Exporting country must allow export of gun (check with their embassy)
Your country must allow you the import of the gun (check with your local firearms authority, PD, etc).
You will probably have to pick it up at the toll/border because I guess shipping firearms with your local post service is not such a great idea.

So yea. Technically its possible.
Though it's probably cheaper (and its most definitely less hassle) to just go to your local dealer/gunstore and order it there.
>>
>>29465966
best way to get through this loophole for any murican entrepeneurs, would be opening up a small technology export store. Cameras, computer chips, stuff that can't go through scanners without being damaged. Then label guns as those vulnerable components, and ship them off to reliable middle men in Europe. Then those sell them on the black market in Europe.

It's also how i suspect guns will get smuggled aboard a cruise ship for the next large scale terror plot. Hollow out some laptops, (some thick ones, with a metal casing). Or even use tabletops, then stash them with whatever guns and ammo you need.
>>
>>29468627
I'm asking this because my friend from the US passed away and I want to know if it's possible to buy one of his guns as commemoration.
>>
>>29465966
My european frozen hellhole has all the paperwork printable right off the police/gubment websites. There's nothing indicating that private import from murrica would be impossible. I'ts all good on our end, how about you, "land of the free"?

I'd actually might have to try this for the HMG STG.
>>
>>29468636
what euro country are you from?
>>
>>29466350
And all I want is a knife that is banned because of hollywood

Fuck :(
>>
>>29469300
what kind of knife and banned in what euro country?
>>
>>29469256
>"land of the free"
says the cuck trying to import freedom into his shithole
>>
>>29469323
butterfly/balisong knife

uk

if youre gonna offer sending it to me thanks but i dont want a box of horse dildos turning up at my door and having to explain it to a roommate
>>
>>29469290
Lithuania
>>
File: 1452487951188.jpg (370 KB, 3000x1987) Image search: [Google]
1452487951188.jpg
370 KB, 3000x1987
>>29466772

I enjoyed that anon.
>>
>>29469347
Wouldn't it be more easy to buy it from an EU country where those are legal?
No idea how you would get it on to your big brothers island though.
>>
>>29469372
Yeah I could drive to france and get one and I might, but its still super risky because "Arrested attempting to import illegal weapons" means I will probably have gun license revoked or something
>>
>>29466349
No but the federal government has ITAR.
So unless you want DHS kicking down your door, I wouldn't go around exporting everything you want
>>
>>29469332
Fully fuctional Maxim MG's on sale for $800 at my local gunshop.
>>
>>29469521
What country?
>>
>>29469256
Well, we're not SUPPOSED to arm terrorists, but...
>>
Also are there any news about the EU gun ban?
>>
Bed time bump
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.