[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /k/. I love weapons, you love weapons,thats why we are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 259x195
Alright /k/. I love weapons, you love weapons,thats why we are here.

Since our ancestors first picked up hardened or heavy earthen objects to defend from the predators of old we have been drawn to conquer, explore, and kill. For reasons most likely attributed to our unforgiving planet we as a species have always been at war, and once we conquered the beasts of earth we turned on each other. Over race, ambition, ideas, religion, or pure greed and evil, we have sought to destroy and build. Millions would be sacrificed for the ideas of one, and somtimes one would die for the idea that millions hold dear.

We broke the perceived rules of nature and split the atom for the sole purpose of control through the threat of UN-imaginable destruction.

Through war we created the freedom most of us enjoy, and through war we maintain the greatest civilization the world has ever seen "the west",

The question I pose to you, is where does it end?

Will competition between people's continue until a champion is crowned, and we find the next competitor to step into the ring, or possibly they find us? (

Or does the knowledge we now possess allow us to write the next chapter in the saga of man, without dipping the quill in a well of human blood?
>>
File: 1457843703508.jpg (4 MB, 2602x1737) Image search: [Google]
1457843703508.jpg
4 MB, 2602x1737
>>29465556
>>The question I pose to you, is where does it end?
>>
Like Mr Bones' Wild Ride, "The ride never ends."
>>
>The question I pose to you, is where does it end?
Tearing the crescent moons off the Hagia Sophia and glassing Mecca.

t. /pol/
>>
File: Reaction (20).gif (2 MB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
Reaction (20).gif
2 MB, 659x609
As long as there is a an opinion that can be dissented, there will be war. Just the way I like it.
>>
>>29465556
Human nature is as it is, there will be more and greater wars.

When energy runs short we will war for the last reserves, peace is bought with the blood of soldiers, WW2 was the tithe but there will be another price to pay, sooner or later
Paying a lump sum keeps the debtor away
>>
File: I did it so perfectly.gif (2 MB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
I did it so perfectly.gif
2 MB, 659x609
>>29465585
>>
>>29465597
I was looking for this one.
>>
File: 1414617111371.gif (685 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
1414617111371.gif
685 KB, 500x276
>>29465600
there it is, since the other one was posted

now to figure out if there's one for WWII and WWI
>>
>>29465613
That's clearly a Nazi with a Sten gun.
>>
File: 1417056151028.gif (2 MB, 300x220) Image search: [Google]
1417056151028.gif
2 MB, 300x220
>>29465696
you see the scope right?

>>idk if that was a joke
>>
>>29465585
I would rather fight murderous aliens to enjoy killing without any moral grey area. I am not comfortable with killing humans in war, even if I know it must be done.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.