[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
escape from tarkov shilling threat 999 two new videos, this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4
File: snakeoperator.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
snakeoperator.webm
2 MB, 640x360
escape from tarkov shilling threat 999

two new videos, this game is looking more /k/ all the time. cant wait to kill slavs with the most guchi AR i can imagine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PZoxjTioag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTdwxpSNgCc
>>
>>29465470
So like, in the second video, is there a story or is it like DayZ? Where you just deathmatch on a big map
>>
>>29465470
Is this game going to have a cover system like ARMA, where you can lean around certain objects and adopt different levels of different stances?
>>
>>29465624
I hope there's a story, not just multiplayer

otherwise this is shaping up like another Squad/insurgency game
>>
>>29465634
yeah they had a video talking about that and it had a bunch of different stance levels like ARMA. I think different run speeds too
>>
these gunfights look really intense, i think they've done a good job with their sound design and gun movement, feels really punchy and visceral
>>
>>29465659
I dont think its squad/insurgency type. As far as i can tell the multiplayer is you load yourself up and get dropped into an area with a bunch of other players. NPCs and loot all over the area, if you die you lose everything you found + everything you brought in, if you succesfully escape you get to keep any loot you found or picked up off dead npcs/players
>>
>>29465709
so it's like DayZ with hints of insurgency and a few optional goals?
>>
>>29465709
so basically battle royale with objectives?
>>
>>29465720
So it's the Culling?
>>
File: at least they tried.webm (419 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
at least they tried.webm
419 KB, 624x352
>>29465470
Unless I'm doing it wrong, I don't think guns are supposed to move around that much when you're aiming and walking. Then again, it's hard to tell how fast they're moving.
>>
>>29465724
The Culling was just Battle Royale. What >>29465709
makes it seem is that you'll have to find a way to escape tarkov like maybe getting gear for a heli or boat out or someshit i dunno. Also seems like they'll might be factions with the whole american vs russian thing
>>
>>29465720
>>29465724
>>29465732
More persistent than a royale, and less setup time. You arent working your way up from fists to spears to guns, you go in with the gear you choose from your armory. And you arent playing just to kill everyone and be the last alive, youre trying to get guns and shit and live.

>>29465719
Kinda dayZish, but not starting off in a tshirt and less walking because the "raid" maps are 5-10 sq km not 200+ like cherno

>>29465732
Yah there are two player factions and then the npc/bandit faction. Theyve said something about playing solo as one of those bandits but I'm not sure exactly how thatl'll work
>>
That weapon customization looks absolutely amazing and I'd love to build the gucchi AR of my dreams, but the fact that its some ruskie developer leads me to believe I'd end up paying more for a perfect AR in that game than an actual AR
>>
>>29465964
Already confirmed that tarkov will be a normal release game. No microtransactions.
>>
File: 1459335186147.gif (219 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1459335186147.gif
219 KB, 321x322
this game sounds cool.

what's the catch?
>>
>>29466075
probably the community

looks like boris is getting captured by those pre-teens to bum fight the other guy that just joined in and was kidnapped, then they'll just kill the winner and figure out where to spawn camp
>>
>>29466075
The game ranks at least .7 Star Citizens in terms of ambitiousness. But many of the devs worked on Stalker, so it will hopefully deliver.
>>
>>29466075
early access bull shit so who knows what will actually release. russian dev so it could stray into p2w bullshit at any moment.

>>29466089
>.7 star citizens

is the SC scale a logarithmic scale? This game is pretty ambitious, but NOTHING on star citizen. If you showed me the finished product star citizen is promising i would tell you it was from 2 decades in the future.
>>
>>29466075
>made with Unity
>>
twitch/escapefromtarkov

DEV STREAM HYPE
>>
>>29466114
>vodka runes

what time does the english stream start i dont speak failed state
>>
>>29466126
The first stream - in Russian - will be broadcasted at 16:00 Moscow time.
The second stream - in English - will be broadcasted at 18:00 UTC (21:00 Moscow, 19:00 CEST, 14:00 EDT, 11:00 PDT).
Copied from email they sent me
>>
>>29465709
Sounds nice. They fixed main problem dayz: failure to deliver prolonged gameplay. You inevitably die and you start from clean sheet (fro what purpose do you want to play same over again?). Did they have 3rd point view or it is first point only?
>>
>>29466152
dayz/arma style. some servers you can switch, some are first person only. If its anything like dayz/arma the third person servers will be the most populated, but heres hoping the player base is big enough to have active first person servers. Cant fucking stand corner cheating being required to compete.
>>
>>29466163
>Cant fucking stand corner cheating being required to compete.
Feel the same.
>>
>>29465470
those gunshots sound pretty badass
>>
i wonder how deep the customization will be. That showed all sorts of RAILZ and grips/stocks, but what can i do to the internals? Can i change my 5.56 ar to .300 blackout? How about something more obscure like 6.8? Can i change BCGs/trigger groups/gas systems? What effect will that have?
>>
I was very much anticipating this, but watching a few minutes of the stream and now I'm a lot more hesitant. Granted the devs can't aim worth a shit, there were a handful of times one of them would unload on a guy at point blank range and it didn't seem like it did a whole hell of a lot. That means we'll probably be seeing a damage model more like STALKER than ARMA, where with the right armor it becomes super easy to soak dozens of rounds of certain calibers.
>>
>>29466356
A shame, because even arma can get ridiculous. With some of the heavier vests ive seen people take 3-4 7.62 center of mass to go down.
>>
Will they include the option to make female operators or will be it a gentleman's game, for gentlemen by gentlemen like the first Killing Floor?

>>29466300
There was a vid that showed that you were at least able to remove the barrel of the AR.
>>
>>29466409
id hope for female characters because i usually like their models more in MMO type games but i doubt it.
>>
>>29466089
Only one guy on the dev team worked on STALKER.
>>
Well if the twitch announcement was right, the, the next stream is in like 3.5 hours and will be in english.
>>
File: tarkov-video.png (802 KB, 1105x679) Image search: [Google]
tarkov-video.png
802 KB, 1105x679
I just came in my pants

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBq7Bdexp-M
>>
>>29466911
>literally the exact thing that was linked in the op

thanks for your contribution
>>
>>29466451
English stream postponed, the russian one was a shit show apparently
>>
>>29466941

I figured that why they ended it so abruptly. Maybe the damage thing was one of the issues. I only caught the last few minutes, and the only big bug I saw was when he was trying to pick up some loot and it wouldn't let him or something.
>>
>>29465470
I'm hyped. Reportedly it's gonna be so realistic you'll even have your guns jam and specific parts of the guns get damaged. If they add CZ 58 and 61, i'm sold. Too bad Bohemia Interactive isn't making something like it.
>>
>>29466927
You're welcome
>>
>>29465624
I think it's like DayZ with starting weapons.
>>
>>29467240
It has a sandbox mode but the main mode is a series of missions that can have up to 12 people (I think) on the map at once, all completing different objectives.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QenXe7bITgM what a fucking fail
>>
>>29469096
Why the fuck would they do a stream if they knew it would play out like that? The whole "end it here so viewers wont suffer any further" and that bitter dropping of headphones, the guys sound humiliated but yet how could they have not expected this? Retards I swear.
>>
>>29466089
>But many of the devs worked on Stalker

There's been at least 4 or 5 games come through the pipeline where the devs claimed they worked on STALKER.
>>
>>29469441
This
If anything, it makes me more suspicious of the devs.
>>
>>29469096
so glad this game is turning out to be shit. I fucking told you fags.
>>
>>29469096
Here's a full capture of the Russian demo until they ragequitted
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUHHUp0868s
>>
So it's looking more and more like the main issues with the game are back end related,a s in netcode etc. The engine seems to run fine and it's graphically pleasing. The UI is alright and map design looks great. The only issues I'm seeing are with lag and world interaction.

So there still might be some hope for the game. But then again, Russian developers are notorious for having games with these same issues. It's like competent modelers are a dime a dozen over there but they can't write code to save their lives.
>>
>>29466421
I just want female operators because usually they have a better range of clothes, plus I can jerk off to the thought of a domineering russian tomboy hatefucking a yankee merc.
>>
>>29465470
It doesn't matter because it's going to be a team deathmatch multiplayer online just with open ground and a shtf feel to it

Let me know when they actually allow you to have true free roam and have the option to explore the entire region instead of deathmatch game over game win bullshit
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.