[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a teenager and I was going to get my hunting license
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: IMAG0132.jpg (881 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0132.jpg
881 KB, 1520x2688
I'm a teenager and I was going to get my hunting license a couple years back, but didn't get it because a lot of stuff came up and I was busy. I don't want to do it just to put food on our table, now i see it as a waste of time since we can just buy food, and it would be faster. I have a Barnett Recruit, a rifle, and a bow that I haven't used in awhile. Is there any way I can get paid for hunting any type of animal?
>>
>>29462093
You could go poaching in Africa. Alternatively, you could grow up and stop feeling the urge to kill things without good cause.
>>
>>29462154
Andres, I really dislike the tone of your post. There is no need to be so condescending.
>>
>>29462179
Kelly, you should try finding if there's farmers in your area that need hogs cleared from their land, or rabbits.
>>
>>29462093
Find some farms with pest problems and offer to help them out for a nominal fee. Assuming you actually know how to hunt
Also you can sell the pelts.
>>
>>29462329
This.
In most states wild hogs are varmint and you can kill them year round. Plus farmers sometimes pay if you're good at it.
>>
>>29462093
I got $10 a head clearing groundhogs and foxes. Learned to make pelts from the foxes. Good times, good way to pointlessly kill things.
>>
>>29462329
or deer
>>
>>29462154
Found the queer. Just for that, I'm going to kill twice as many animals.
>>
>>29462154
Why are we getting names now? Is if an april fools thing?
>>
>>29462093
How old are you? Depending on your exact age, I have a couple possibilities.
>>
>>29462357
Deer are rarely a pest.
>>
>>29463914
Cuck detected
>>
>>29463956
This, I think I have a special hookup that only hires under-18s.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.