[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /k/ I don't know anything about guns but I found these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
hey /k/ I don't know anything about guns but I found these in our garage and wondered what type of bullets they are? what gun do they go in? they say 045 on the side? my family is pretty antigun so I am surprised I found them. is there any chance they will go off?
>>
1/10 bait
>>
You're gonna have to post a better pic senpai but I'm pretty sure those are atomic so be careful when you get close and whatever you do DON'T TOUCH THEM. No flash either
>>
>>29461805
they don't make atomic bullets I don't know a lot about guns but I'm not pants on head retarded
>>
>>29461796
I know its easy for you to tell what size bullet they are but I can't, I'm not 'baiting'. ffs
>>
here it says 1.0mm .045R? it's a lot bigger than 1mm. is that a brand?
>>
>>29461850
forgot pic
>>
MIG welding tip for .045 wire.
>>
>>29461867
They're mig welding tips you nignog. They're not at all associated with firearms.
>>
>>29461907
Like on the planes? what model? are they worth money? and why would my parents have parts for a Russian plane?
>>
>>29461945
They're clearly Russian spies and you need to report them to the CIA at once
>>
>>29461961
I doubt that. They love America. Although my dad did say Bernie would make America a lot like Russia.
>>
>>29461945
Oh my god, MIG is a type of wire welding
>>
>>29462265
It's also a very famous jet, we shouldn't rule out their parts for a mig just yet.
>>
>>29462265
oh well that sucks. what about this? is it a silencer? it looks like it would go on the end of the tube of a gun
>>
Tregaskiss brand mig gun consumables....
>>
>>29463282
Hey, they are 'Tough Gun' at least.
>>
>>29463228
It's not any gun part.
>>
>>29463228
Holy shit, there is no way you could be this fucking oblivious to firearms, that being said I took the bait so Ir8 8/8 m8
>>
>>29463228
That's a screw in choke tube
>>
>>29463228
The fact that you are even holding a uranium noise canceler scares me more than anything.
You need to drink plenty of fluids and call a doctor, you are in danger medically.
>>
>>29463228
your finger nails are disgustingly dirty
at least practice some basic hygiene before you decide to shitpost on /k/
>>
>>29465288
You do realize he's probably at work, which appears to be welding facility of some sort, obviously.
>>
>>29465278
choke tube? can you explain?

>>29465287
see
>>29461818

>>29465264
I've never been into guns. never been into games with guns too much except mass effect and used rifles on WoW

>>29465288
I was digging around in the garage. its dirty.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.