[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post claiming that steel framed handguns are better than polymer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: metathread.png (34 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
metathread.png
34 KB, 1000x1000
Post claiming that steel framed handguns are better than polymer framed handguns.
>>
Reply requesting evidence and referring to OP as a bundle of twigs.

Obligatory claim to referring to an obvious reply before it is posted by another user.
>>
>>29461399
Angry reply that is barely readable, with the only words salvageable saying that 45 caliber handguns are better than 9x19 caliber handguns.
>>
File: 8036ou.jpg (501 KB, 900x601) Image search: [Google]
8036ou.jpg
501 KB, 900x601
>>
>>29461378
Sexy picture of barely legal handgun.
>>
>>29461414
Other individual not previously affiliated stating a lack of definite evidence between handgun calibers
>>
>>29461446
>barely legal
This isn't horseshoes
>>
Suggestion that the original poster should take his opinion and pneumatically eject it from his posterior.
>>
Reply making claims that polymer handguns are constructed from rubbermaid containers
>>
Reply stating the curiosity of whereabouts of ant related individual.
>>
>>29461378
Ironic shitpost regarding the correlation between ironic shitposting and its status as shitposting
>>
File: 1423464484475.jpg (54 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
1423464484475.jpg
54 KB, 500x496
>>29461700
reply stating that metal framed handguns are made from crushed coke cans
>>
File: dsc02745.jpg_thumbnail0.jpg (551 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
dsc02745.jpg_thumbnail0.jpg
551 KB, 800x600
Blatantly disregarding the original topic to question why numerous polymer handgun owners act in certain ways when at the range

offhand mention of autistic youtuber known for excessively long videos
>>
>>29461414
Accuses this poster of secretly being an unpopular tripfag.
>>
>>29461487
What what horse shoes?
>>
Suggestion to perform oral fellatio upon the barrel of a large-bore semi-automatic weapon.
>>
>>29462096
Comment thanking you as if your last name is "Obvious" and you are the commanding officer on a ship.
>>
File: 1337839677140.jpg (64 KB, 330x530) Image search: [Google]
1337839677140.jpg
64 KB, 330x530
Slightly off topic comment about how a personification of that particular firearm drawn by a lonely and moderately autistic Japanese man is inferior to another personification of a firearm by that same author, which reveals the posters lack of relevant thoughts and firearms experience
>>
Post comparing the relative merits between 9x19 and .45 caliber pistol ammunition, while making my bias incredibly obvious.
Further "justification" for my position in the form of implying those who do not share my opinion are homosexual and/or noguns
>>
Reply stating that handguns are only good for fighting your way back to your rifle.
>>
barely relevant reply attempting to derail thread
>>
Glock 19

/thread
>>
>>29463932
comment about poster's interest in cartoons and his preference for sexual companionship with the same sex
>>
Post making an implication that under conditions of elevated thermal energy, polymer framed handguns will suffer a decrease in structural integrity by changing physical state from solid to liquid
>>
genuine question on which pistol to buy.

Comment on a video game pistol I enjoyed and wish for a real life counterpart to shoot at range
>>
>>29464014
this
>>
Friendly Black optimistic advice.
>>
>>29464094
PASSIONATE PLEA!

...whispered repetition.
>>
Post accusing the OP of deliberately creating the thread in order to be entertained by the replies from disgruntled anons.

>Obligatory picture of a white fish and fish hook on a black background
>>
>>29461414
Reply stating that .45 is primitive/outdated, and implying that the poster prefers the cartridge due to being advanced in age.
>>
Reply to keep the thread alive
>>
Interjectory question from an anon that wishes to purchase weapon depicted in OP's picture

Statement regarding anon did not wish to create new thread
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.