[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /k/ think of borderlands?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: borderlands_preorder.jpg (224 KB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
borderlands_preorder.jpg
224 KB, 575x323
So what does /k/ think of borderlands?
>>
>a video game has guns in it BETTER ASK /k/ WHAT THEY THINK
It's a shit game and you need to take your garbage thread back to >>>/v/.
>>
>>29460347

borderlands is the reason and inspiration that fallout 4 has such a retarded, backwards loot system
>>
>>29460366
That is exactly why I came here actually
>>
>>29460373
/thread
>>
>>29460373
Fucking agreed
>>
>>29460373
F4 was a disappointment.
>>
>>29460347
Reddit: The FPS
Also cel shaded videogames are fucking disgusting.
>>
>>29461529
Fallout 4's shit storyline in two words.
>MUH BABY
>>
>>29461588
Yup.
Also general is the new way to say private it seems.
>>
Best Father/Daughter duo ever
>>
>>29460373
Christ, don't remind me.
>>
>>29460347
I'm playing through 2 atm and I'm loving it.
>>
>>29462328
FO2 was the best one in my opinion.
>>
>>29462360

Genevieve is talking about Borderlands 2
>>
>>29460366

this

fuck off newfaggot
>>
File: F4 assault rifle.png (472 KB, 1700x500) Image search: [Google]
F4 assault rifle.png
472 KB, 1700x500
>>29460373
>remember that Chinese AK we had in the last game?
>nope
>>
>>29462425
Don't forget the G3 they had as well
>>
>>29462425
Like every gun in this game was fucked up
>combat rifle shoots .45 stock
>lmg is mislabeled assault rifle
>auto shotgun shoots slower than manual fire.
>Bethesda still thinks altering the rifle makes batteries hold different amounts of charge, instead of affecting the amount used per shot
>institute gun is garbage as soon as you pick it up.
>pipe rifles don't get better looking when you upgrade the receiver
>alien blaster is the only energy weapon you can't convert into a rifle.
>>
>>29461546
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is extremely Reddit, lost interest in that game after about 20 minutes. Had fun with the rest of the series though, even though it's insanely unrealistic.
>>
>>29462491
Yeah, they put in .45 and no fucking 1911. At least I can fuck around with a Tommy gun that recoils like a motherfucker. They really screwed the weapon modding up. I'm glad you can change the calibers of some guns and whatnot, but Christ.
>>
one of the worst games ive ever played
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.