[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /k/, do we have a contender for the most /k/ game ever ma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: EscapeFromTarkov.jpg (610 KB, 1558x997) Image search: [Google]
EscapeFromTarkov.jpg
610 KB, 1558x997
So /k/, do we have a contender for the most /k/ game ever made?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XgSuIfzpn0
>>
Every Stephanie I have ever met has been a paid shill. I guess I can add you to that list too.
>>
>>29458427
And every Ralph I've ever met, has been a cock juggling thunder cunt. Can I add you to that list too?
>>
File: simp1.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
simp1.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
>>29458418
I think it looks promising, but considering how zombie survival games usually play out I wouldn't recommend pre-ordering it, and I'd stay sceptical.
>>29458427
Shut up ralph
>>
>>29458475
Nothing I've seen about this game, indicates it's a zombie survival game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPlnHe9l34E
>>
>>29458418
https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/

>Behold the system module HECS - Hazardous Environment Combat Simulator.
>Feel your character via health and physical characteristics, including hydration, energy, blood pressure, bloodloss, fractures, contusion, toxication, exhaustion, tremors and so on.
>Control your character freely - smooth speed and stance changes and transitions, leaning and proning.
>Be aware of real-life ballistics and projectile hit physics.
>Get ready to feel the weapon as it is in real life. Get used to physical concepts of weapon operating - jamming, overheating, wearout, reloading, aiming, charging and, of course, shooting.
>Discover the most advanced weapon modding system ever. Change everything you want to expand your weapon’s tactical abilities.
Interact with the environment to gain situational domination - switch lights, commence tactical entry with door interaction system.

Sounds like a cross between Black, Far Cry, and STALKER.
>>
>>29458525
Scrap the zombie part. How about this. A Day-Z-esque gritty survival scavenging game that is liable to both be pay to win (see the different types of pre-orders, one being $100+) and possibly get stuck in early access like all other games similar to it, ie. H1Z1.
>>
>>29458622
I'll give you all of that, but I'm mainly referring to the game play it's self.
>>
>>29458418
It's just another broken slav game which brings absolutely nothing new on the table.
>>
>>29458418
> 700 different weapon parts

guess what each of them costs :DD ?

" 500 coins for red dot "
> you can purchase 500 tarkov coins for 3,99$

lmao fuck this game
>>
>>29458677
They've publicly stated there won't be mircotransactions.
>>
>>29458665
Yeah, the gameplay as shown so far seems really fun, the recoil looks a tad weird to me but that's about it.
>>
>>29458686
Yet there have already been P2W pre-order bonuses
never trust a Slav, especially one trying to sell an MMO
>>
>>29458808
They haven't even told you what you're equipment will be for the pre order bonus. Except for that one tomahawk.

All I see is free cash, big stash and the ability to buy from traders at lower costs.

I'll wait to judge when I see what that equipment is, and after I play the beta.
>>
This game is either going to be
>The greatest game ever
>The greatest game with the greatest jank
>A P2W shitshow

There is no other future
>>
>>29458579
>Black

I loved the shit out of that game. I wish there could have been a sequel to it. Only thing that sucked about that game was the length, and the enemies were bullet sponges.
>>
>>29458881
>They haven't even told you what you're equipment will be for the pre order bonus
Yes they have. An RPK and a bunch of consumable shit.
>>
It will be filled with micro-transactions, be underwhelming, and die in development leaving everyone who spent money on it out dry

Falling for this shit in 2016 should be a disqualification on the 4473 under the mental illness category
>>
>>29459089
So a bunch of shit that will get used in the first few days of play and a gun that will be outclassed after a week.

I see this is your first time playing MMOs.
>>
>>29459050
Yeah spongey as fuck for sure, but it encouraged head shots. Plus once you got infi ammo the was no reason not to use the pistol
>>
>>29458418
It's gonna be dayz without zombies. Don't get too excited
>>
Dev alpha stream tomorrow guys, i will make a decision to buy that most expensive pack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTdwxpSNgCc&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>29458418
So pretty much the same as DayZ and ArmA but with more silly rails and unnecessary shit
>>
Honestly, this is the one game I wouldn't buy before it comes out, but only because I know the track history of these devs. Their previous Venture is still in "alpha" for the last 3 years. The steam release for it seems to have been dropped. If you want to get a feel for how buggy and crap it will be, play contract wars on Kongregate. While you are at it read the forums.
>>
File: 1385831199752.jpg (126 KB, 800x536) Image search: [Google]
1385831199752.jpg
126 KB, 800x536
>>29458418
FAL when?
>>
>>29458427
Every stephanie I knew was a cheating cunt, but had the best tits you'd every suck.
>>
Escape From Tarkov is going to be a zombie survival game.

Why do you think it's taking place in Russia? Krokodil Zombies bro.
>>
Its going to be just like Survarium. Promising open world scavenging and delivering boring P2W deathmatch, only this time people are buying into it in advance whereas Survarium was F2P.
>>
>>29460896
It says NO ZOMBIES multiple times on the website.
>>
>>29458418
>another shill thread

You even trying bro
>>
>>29458418

From watching that video, the guns seem to need more recoil. Especially the handgun.
>>
That suppressed gunshot sound effect better be a placeholder, because it sounds fucking weak.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.