[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the shit? Long story short I got a DUI and asked /ck/ on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
What the shit?

Long story short I got a DUI and asked /ck/ on the alc thread about doing an alcohol assessment. The guy who replied to me said if I'm honest and go to rehab I can't get a concealed carry permit for 10 years. I normally wouldn't post that here, but now we're talking about muh guns.

I thought you had to be involuntary committed to lose gun rights. I'm just a good boy tryin' to turn my life around.
>>
>>29458363
What state are you in.
>>
>>29458363
I think you better ask a lawyer experienced in the issue in your state. It'll cost some money to get an opinion, but ten years is an awful long time.
>>
>>29458368

Wisconsin.

Side note: why is 4chan naming us Darla?
>>
>>29458363

I honestly don't know about your issue, but her lanyard is triggering the fuck out of me.
>>
File: 92f.jpg (6 KB, 175x98) Image search: [Google]
92f.jpg
6 KB, 175x98
>>29458363
Read a fucking web page or two, you clumsy bumpkin.

You are only disqualified for felonies and misdemeanors involving violence.

Your DUI doesn't mean a handful of liberal shit. Go buy a gun. You're good.
>>
File: _steve_harvey_my_man.gif (2 MB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
_steve_harvey_my_man.gif
2 MB, 700x394
>>29458374
exactly right.

>>29458378
I'm in Wisconsin too. 4chan is renaming us because it is pretending to be Google+ for April Fools day.
>>
>>29458363

wus you a good boy and aspiring rapper tryna turn his life around and get the educashun?
>>
>>29458385

>Wisconsin
>bumpkin

Hello New York.

I already own guns. It's the concealed carry issue. Anyway I'm a vet and going to rehab thru the VA. So I'm pretty sure I can lie to the State, and be honest with the VA and no one will be the wiser.
>>
File: carver.gif (289 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
carver.gif
289 KB, 200x200
I am embarrassed by the complete lack of knowledge on this board. Frank Lautenberg hangs you up for misdemeanor violence. The Gun Control Act prevents felons from possession of firearms.

Why you simple retards do not know this is astounding.
>>
>>29458405
I am in college getting me some edumications. I can spit phat dope ryhmes on occasion, now wat I'm sayyyyin?
>>
>>29458363
Usually in places that have DUI and DWI, DUI is a traffic offense and not a criminal offense. If your evaluator doesn't remand you to treatment it's his professional opinion that you are not addicted to alcohol so that takes care of the 4437 or whatever the background purchase check is called. CCW is another matter, again depends on state and maybe county law.
>>
>>29458556

You sound like a LEO.

So you're saying play it cool. My trials not for 2 month's. What if I get my CC now, will it get revoked?
>>
File: 1458024399290.png (33 KB, 420x294) Image search: [Google]
1458024399290.png
33 KB, 420x294
>>29458363
>Long story short I got a DUI
If you are not responsible enough when drunk to get a ride then why the fuck should you be allowed to own a gun AND a ccw? It's been almost 40 years since drunk driving became a felony in most areas and you still put the keys in the ignition?
>>
>>29458848

Factually faghole it's a misdemeanor. My guns aren't at risk not a felony.

Go tweet about Burnie Sanders or something you fuckface.
>>
>>29458848
Where did you go to Law School?
>>
>>29458848
This.
>>
File: 1423426854711.gif (1 MB, 280x158) Image search: [Google]
1423426854711.gif
1 MB, 280x158
>>29459271

Except it ain't that, retard hippy fuck.
>>
>>29458848
He is still legally allowed to have one, but I do agree on the general sentiment, even if that will probably get me stoned on /k/.
Or well, rather shot I guess.
>>
>>29458848
Found the square.
>>
>>29461720
No, you're just a cheapskate retard. I get rip-roaring drunk every day after work but I take a cab or an Uber to the bar and back because I'm not a poorfag. Driving drunk is a literal, objective indicator that you are too retarded to handle the most basic of tasks and SHOULD rightfully be denied a carry permit.

>inb4 "muh rights"

They're only applicable to property owners, 99% of you dumbfucks rightfully shouldn't even be allowed to leak your garbage opinions on the internet, much less vote, own a gun or do much else other than subsist and save your tiny paychecks until you can pull your carcass out of the gutter.
>>
>>29461768

Okay, I was wrong.

Found the guy with a tiny penis who's mad at the world.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.