[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Lo right a layo >Left right layo >Lo right a layo >A
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: left right layo.jpg (694 KB, 3840x2560) Image search: [Google]
left right layo.jpg
694 KB, 3840x2560
>Lo right a layo
>Left right layo
>Lo right a layo
>A lefty righty left

What did he mean by this?
>>
Running cadence. Google it.
>>
>>29457681

Are they the same or similar across all branches? I've heard some that transfer across e.g. Yellow Ribbon, replace Marine with Airman or whatever.
>>
>>29457706
Everyone has their own twists on them. The left right left running cadence seems the same from my experience. I was Army, but we regularly had Marines running with us on days the commanders were feeling like fondling eachothers' nutsacks. Most of the cadences we would call, they knew.
>>
>>29457806

How fast do you run when you sing in cadence?
>>
>>29458346
Not very, cadence is for motivational running. you run in formation basically as fast as the slowest person.
>>
>>29458358
Also it increases lung capacity during longer runs
>>
>>29457675
That's MCRD San Diego, been there done that.
>>
C-130 rollin' down the strip, hit a little rock and the motherfucker flipped
>>
>>29458377

Would you recommend it?
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 960x640
>>29457675
>COVER AND ALIGNMENT

>OORAH MARINE CORPS

>KiLL
>>
>>29458458

>One, two, three, four, United States Marine Corps!

>tfw no other branch will have such a cool delayed cadence call
>>
>>29457675

In SOI we had this pog Sgt who was reclassing as an 031.

He was a Satan worshipper. The nicest guy on the planet too. I only know he worshipped Satan because he had a pentagram tatted on his back I saw once.

During the 3 day war he made a custom ghillie suit and snuck up to our fighting holes and offered, this is true damnit, offered us cookies from his MRE at 2 am. Later found out he smoked a lot of meth.

During the the SOI spirit moto run whatever the fuck they call it, our Sergeant's ran out of cadence. Sgt Linehan (Satan dude) says:

I'll take it on the left shoe, even tho I don't want to
>take it, he's got it

He then made us say the funniest shit I ever remember, I forget exactly how they go but the highlights were:

>when my grandma was sixty three, my grandpa let me fuck her for free
>when my grandma was sixty nine, we dug her ass up and fucked her one last time

And when he made us all shout

>I got the Devil Inside me with the 666

They made him stop after that. Cadences are fucking stupid. I'm trying to run, not sing and run.
>>
>>29458909

Damnit. *0311
>>
>>29457675
"Teddy bear, Teddy bear, turn around."

What did skippy mean by this?
>>
>>29458346
180 steps a min IIRC. A fairly slow jog if you're doing it right, a dead sprint if you aren't.
>>
>>29457675
Secure that motivation
>>
File: 4-01-12-52-04-1.png (974 KB, 1002x769) Image search: [Google]
4-01-12-52-04-1.png
974 KB, 1002x769
>>29457675
>>
>>29457706
I'm not even in the military. I went through an apprenticeship program with the seafarers international union. The cadences are all the same. Replace army wirh union and there you go.
>>
>>29457675

American boots are too dumb to understand basic commands so they have to be sang to them.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.