[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Meanwhile, On bizzaro /k/...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: bizzaro-world.jpg (110 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
bizzaro-world.jpg
110 KB, 650x365
>Meanwhile, On bizzaro /k/...
>>
>>29457235
something happened to me last Thursday when I was driving home. I had a couple of miles to go - I looked up and saw a glowing orange object in the sky, to the east! It was moving very irregularly... suddenly there was intense light all around me - and when I came to, I was home. What do you think happened to me?
>>
Hey /k/, britbong here. Just picked up my brand new m240 with 5000 rounds. Taking it out into my garden later and let off a few belts.
>>
Can't believe the ATF killed those cats D E S U
>>
File: every day on k.jpg (124 KB, 573x572) Image search: [Google]
every day on k.jpg
124 KB, 573x572
>>29457235
Hi fellow /k/omrades
It is an other excellent day of not being a complete autistic furry faggot with the history knowlege of middleschool nigger.
>>
Hey guys I'm not gay faggot that needs to be put down
>>
>>29457235
i hope this outlook is april fools prank my eyes are already hurt
>>
Another trip to the range, another day of dodging target fire.
>>
>>29457235
I'm sure glad that we've become such good friends with /pol/, they really add a lot to this board.
>>
There is no good reason to be using guns in 6102
We have deionazors by Steve Jobs cyborg to defend ourselves anyways.
>>
I enjoy CC-ing my high capacity street sweeping military grade cop killer shotgun daily
>>
The board of education has disallowed sack guns in favor of school guns. I can't even send my kid to school with the gun I feel is better. Nanny state.
>>
>>29457235

I'm really happy with the round that NATO uses, and the fact it was the first round adopted without faffing around with other sizes just makes so much economic sense.

And look at the defence budgets around the world. Everyone is at 3% of GDP - even the US is managing it these days and coming up to the same level as Germany and Italy. It's nice to see them doing their bit.
>>
Hey guys do you have trouble importing your own kebab? I live in EU and kebab are extremely hard to buy or import. I need to deposit a request for an authorization of kebab detention after one year of kebab afficionados licensing. And it needs to be at least a PHD kebab otherwise such kebab are considered "too dangerous" or "military grade assault kebabs" for the EU to be trusted with.
Yet guns are still unregulated at all.
>>
>>29457289
Same bro, what's with these names?
>>
File: do not remove.jpg (107 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
do not remove.jpg
107 KB, 700x525
>>29457407
>>
File: GSD.jpg (55 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
GSD.jpg
55 KB, 640x480
>>29457257
>>
File: Forgotten Pepe.png (89 KB, 632x492) Image search: [Google]
Forgotten Pepe.png
89 KB, 632x492
>>29457235
I've got a story for you...
>be me
>late at night
>browsing /k/ @3:00 am
> don't hear anything
>take dog outside
>come back inside and lock up
>go to sleep peace fully
>Mfw
What should I do /k/?
Im tired of dindus ignoring my home.
>>
File: 1453855622965.jpg (37 KB, 284x384) Image search: [Google]
1453855622965.jpg
37 KB, 284x384
>>29457440
>>
I had that dream again - I was fully dressed standing in line at the bank. I felt like everyone was looking at me.
>>
>>29457235
Do you think any males read /k/?

My boyfriend is hooked on /cgl/ and I'm not sure I can extol the virtues of firearm ownership in a way that makes sense to him. Perhaps a firearm-related cosplay would get him thinking.
>>
File: chappie_4.jpg (477 KB, 2554x1437) Image search: [Google]
chappie_4.jpg
477 KB, 2554x1437
Citizens, please present a valid Internet Safety Act of 2061 token to continue this exchange. Failure to comply will result in immediate punishment.
>>
>>29457459
Buy nice bikes and create a screened front porch to put them on
>>
Fucking did du's once again killing each other in the death trap suburbs. I swear, if I see another guy in a suit walking down the sidewalk, I'm running the other way.

White Lives Matter.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.