[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One is the loneliest number
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1459486989197-1170655346.jpg (4 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
1459486989197-1170655346.jpg
4 MB, 4032x3024
I realized I have a single box of 40 that was buried and therefore did not leave with the gun it is had it for.

What do with it?

I had a fleeting thought to leave it in a ziplock local marked Santa /k/ause at the gravel pits that is an informal range in my area.

But then I had the thought of my fingerprints on un policed brass at some crime scene.

So what do with a single box of old ammo? I mean who the fuck wants to go to the trouble of finding a buyer for one box? Should i just sneakily run it thru a rental?
>>
Microwave it.
>>
>>29455329
Eat it.
See if it blows up poo as well as it blows up glocks.
>>
wipe your prints off and do the santa /k/lause thing
that being said i wouldn't shoot random ammo i found onnaground, but someone else might
>>
>>29455329
Shoot [at] it.
>>
>>29455329
Wipe rounds with gasoline, dispense in random areas through out town, especially playgrounds and church mailboxes.
>>
>because finger prints are permanent, laser engraved fixtures

Ok
>>
>>29455329
>be criminal
>go to gun range, fill up a bucket of spent brass
>shoot somebody
>dumb bucket at crimescene

Am I genius?
>>
Just trade it at a gun show.

Get gloves, wipe down each individual cartridge.
>>
>>29455519

Nope, you're just as dumb as OP.
Getting fingerprints off of spent casings is a myth.
>>
>>29455329
Next time you go to the range just find someone shooting .40 and give it to them.
>>
Put em in a sauce pan on high
>>
Sell/trade it for ammo you'd actually use on Armslist with someone local
>>
>>29455545
>Getting fingerprints off of spent casings is a myth.

ok some nig drops the gun and prints are in the rounds still in the magazine.

Its not really a realistic scenario but whatever hell i doubt my prints are in a file except for CCP.

>>29455550
>Sell/trade it for ammo you'd actually use on Armslist with someone local
>>29455528
>Just trade it at a gun show.

To much work. what is someone going to give 20 bucks off a sale and take a random box of ammo? I sure as hell wouldn't.
>>
>fingerprints on brass

Even if the cops got your fingerprints off the brass, so what? Unless you already have your prints in their database, it's not like they magically know who the prints belong to. Unless they start fingerprinting entire populations, it's not going anywhere.

At worst, you get hauled in sometime in the future and get printed. Some fuck then have to dig into the cold case of the left behind bullets from x year and match that shit.
>>
>>29455547
this
>>
>>29455605
>>29455431

Ok ive decided

Will probably be at the pit off 410 by the weekend.

Have some fun random WA bro.
>>
>>29455547
This works
>>
>>29455589
>armslist/gun show, is too much work.

Well, then yout just gonna have to keep it for fucking ever, or buy a .40 caliber handgun to use it up.
>>
Find a gun friend who'll take it??
>>
>>29455589
And how the fuck are the police going to know its your finger prints if they never had your prints in the data base?
Are you a criminal did you get arrested no then you are fine.
>>
>>29455329
I will take it
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.