[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ATF 41F
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 41F-Passed-300x300.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
41F-Passed-300x300.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
I watched a video and they talked about the 41F and how it affects trusts.
I do like the fact that as long as I get an NFA item every 2 years I don't have to send in all the paperwork for each item.
But my question is, if I were to get a NFA item now such as a machine gun before it went into effect on July 13th, would that still apply or would I have to transition into the new NFA laws to be able to get something every 2 years with limited paperwork?
>>
>>29453541
>I were to get a NFA item now such as a machine gun before it went into effect on July 13th, would that still apply
Are you retarded? Of course it wouldn't. Did you even read for yourself how it works?
>>
>>29455111
I guess I worded it incorrectly, as in I mean would the nfa item be grandfathered in on the old rules, or would it transition into the new 41f laws.
>>
>>29455707
> Does it still count as a starting point for those two years under the new laws?

Probably not.
>>
any submissions received by the atf before july 13 will be processed under the old rules. I have 11 stamps pending right now
>>
>>29457135
>paying stamp tax
Didn't we fight a war about this shit?
>>
I'm moving to a suppressor-friendly state July 1, is twelve days enough time to get my new ID to prove residency and submit some forms?
>>
File: 1459492172316.png (624 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459492172316.png
624 KB, 1280x720
>>29457179
Another one is coming brother, be patient.
> marina
Sister, I mean.
>>
>>29457196
I don't think it is Nicolas
>>
Speaking of the the ATF. If a small amount of fuel oil made it's way into my tannerite. A would it work and if said five letter agency found out what would the likely hood of my needing a new dog and half a synagogue worth of lowyers?
>>
>>29457481
If there is a wall near you, go talk to it.
>>
>>29457196
Dpeends on where you live. I just got a new I.D. ( I live in Wisconsin ) and when you get your new I.D. before they even send you one in the mail they give you a print-out of it. My I.D. arrived in about 4 or 5 days and I could throw the paper copy out. They told me it would arrive within two weeks; I'm going to guess that is average.

What I did...
>Went to local DMV during a work day when nobody would be there ( avoid weekends )
>One person was there. I got in line. Got my paperwork, filled it out.
>Got back in line, gave paperwork, had photo taken, went to next desk after getting a paper print-out.
>Answered a few questions about being an organ donor, if I was getting this I.D. so I could vote ( which made it free, otherwise I would of had to have paid a fee ) and then was out the door. I went and bought a box of Angry Orchard later that night using just the temp paper I.D.

TL;DR:
>I went to DMV when I thought there won't be a crowd.
>Did what I gotta do.
>Wait.
>Get it in 5 or 6 days instead of two weeks.
>>
>>29457196
unless you are submitting as a trust 41f will not affect you it is still the same for individual items. and I would say no if you did have a trust unless you are planning on getting whatever suppressor they have on hand as it is currently 3 weeks for a dealer to dealer transfer.
>>
>>29458348
topkek
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.