[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The master's legs are friggin jacked even as an older man.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
The master's legs are friggin jacked even as an older man. Vining thread
>>
Someone's going to need to burn that flag.
>>
>>29452350
Hail Vining!
>>
>>29452350
His mom has some big old titties.
>>
>>29452369
That is so un American kill yourself
>>
>>29454568
It's because it's touching the floor don't be a man child ask you're teacher if it's due tomorrow. It's ok I know rotc is expensive and requires a minimum of 2 friends to get the ball rolling but prom isnt that important either.
>>
>>29452369
>>29454568

because it touched the ground genius
>>
>>29452369
>>29454595
>>29454590

When we were somewhere around 14 years old, my brother and I burned a flag. It had hung on the porch for a long time, was all weathered and ratty looking, then the string broke and it laid on the ground behind bushes for a while. My 8th grade teacher was an ex-Army Ranger. In class in some course of discussion, the subject of burning an old flag to properly destroy it came up. When I found that old flag I decided to do what he had said.

My mom found out and completely flipped her shit. Went to the school and got my teacher in a world of shit.

Same teacher also taught us how to make napalm by feeding styrofoam into gasoline, which we also did. Didn't get caught on that one though.
>>
>>29454799
>got my teacher in a world of shit

So, a retard busybody who knows nothing went and yelled at someone who knew what he was talking about, he ignored her because she is a moron, and he went on living his life. Yeah, I really bet she got him in a "world of shit".
>>
>>29454832
No, actually he had to go before our principle. I imagine he was formally disciplined in his record. He talked to me about it a few days later.

This was a very small country school. I think there were maybe 12 of us in the 8th grade at the time...in the whole school.
>>
>>29454880
So literally an entire school district of morons.
>>
>>29452350
>ex delta operator chub
>>
>>29454895
Give me a goddamn break. What the fuck do you think would happen now if that happened? The teacher would be all over the internet, probably sued, and definitely fired.
>>
>>29454911

ehh, gut yes but those calves don't look like just chub. I think there is a fair amount of muscle in there. could probably still out pt most of /k/.
>>
>>29454895
No try that a social services finding out a minor has access to a proper enough said
>>
>>29454927
No, you fool. It is clearly stated in the U.S. Code.

It was one of my NCO board questions - how do you dispose of a flag? You cut the union from the stripes then burn them as a whole.
>>
File: muh flag.jpg (13 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
muh flag.jpg
13 KB, 260x194
>all these flaggots
>>
>>29457352

shut the fuck up cheryl
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.