[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DELTA Team Leader walks up in the club
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
and says
"Keep your fucking safety on. Barrel pointed down. Stay in the back. Don't shoot anyone on my fucking team. Right?"

What do you do?
What do you do when you realize you are a real life Upham?
>>
And lets be clear. Most of /k/ is an Upham.
>>
y-yes sir
>>
I brought my best equipment and this happens REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29451724
This is my safety
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2000x3000
>>29452174
>>
File: 1454947106502.jpg (58 KB, 580x683) Image search: [Google]
1454947106502.jpg
58 KB, 580x683
>>29451724
Don't worry brah.
Panties will drop when I step foot into the club.
>>
File: timothy e. upham.jpg (60 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
timothy e. upham.jpg
60 KB, 1000x563
>>29451724
>What do you do when you realize you are a real life Upham?
I was in a war anon, WTF have you ever done.
>>
>>29451737
>And lets be clear. Most of /k/ is an Upham.
Says someone who has never met anyone here. While /k/ isn't completely populated with 6'4" seasoned SF types it sure as fuck isn't full of cowards.
>>
>>29452174
under rated comment
>>
>>29451724
Murder the whole team.
>>
Upham?
>>
>>29454007

Have you seen pictures of the /k/ meet ups?

Most of these clowns couldn't fight b their way out of a paper bag, and are too retarded to do so much as make a ham sandwich without managing to get mustard on the ceiling
>>
Slit his throat, take his clothes.
I am the captain now.
>>
What the fuck is Upham?
>>
Bonzo did that shit to Ender and wound up dead

Think about it
>>
>>29457716
I have a feeling /k/ meetups are not as representative of /k/ as you think. I mean, those are people who are willing to meet up IRL with people they met on 4chan.
That being said, while I may have a deployment or two under my belt, at this point I would not look out of place in one of those meetup pics.
>>
>>29457725
There seems to be a lot of blood on your clothes, Cap. Something you wanna tell us?
>>
>>29457905
"I love my woman every day of the month"
>>
>>29453990
Thanks for your sir vicks.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.