[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How fucking stupid is this /k/? http://idealconceal.com pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (64 KB, 406x376) Image search: [Google]
image.png
64 KB, 406x376
How fucking stupid is this /k/?

http://idealconceal.com

pic related
>>
>>29450998
>>
>>29450998
Stupid enough that /fb/ is losing its shit over the impending zip gun massacre.
>>
>>29450998
Going to post this everyday faggot?
>>
that's really dangerous, it could be mistaken for a gun
>>
>>29451102
/thread
>>
>>29450998
I originally thought it was pretty stupid but now that liberals are getting ass-devastated over it, I am inclined to say its pretty nice (especially if that's a laser at the bottom)
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 540x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 540x386
Fb is losing their shit. One thing I can agree on is with the release of this useless gimmick, pigs will have more reasons to shoot the people who record them, and give them chances to say in court to say "I thought it was those new gun phones it didn't wanna take chances"
>>
On the one hand I support it, on the other hand I don't.

The main thing to worry about is airport security. The TSA is completely inept, having missed a shitload of loaded guns in carry on bags.

But it is kinda useful on the sense of
>give me your wallet bitch, I'll kill you
>sure *blam.

Does it have to be in .380? The only good thing about derringers is that they're usually small but in Magnum calibers. 2 rounds of .380 acp? Lol
>>
>>29451163
Didn't think of that.

The designer is probs gonna get btfo by the feds.
>>
>>29451163
Like they need an excuse to shoot civilians.

He was coming right at me! I had to get out of my squad SUV to go fuck him up, who knows what could have happened!
>>
>>29451188
Even if he gets approval, inevitably something will happen with this thing.

He may not get prosecuted, but he will lose his business.

I will probs buy one if they go into production. It's bound to be a collectible.
>>
>>29450998
It's not an AOW in the ready to shoot position but i bet it will be classed as one
>>
>>29451163
Well in that case I'm all for it. Anything that makes more dead niggers and libtards is fine with me.
>>
I think it's a pretty neat idea.

It's pretty stupid as it stands, but with some tweaks it could be useful.
>>
>>29450998

i think we've already established THAT:

>>29438280
>>29438280
>>29438280

>>29400907
>>29400907

>>29431840
>>29431840

>>29424439
>>29424439
>>
The thing about this pea shooter is that everyone is stupid.
Cops are freaking out for no reason "OH NO THE PEOPLE THAT CAN PASS A BACKGROUND CHECK AND CAN LEGALLY OWN A FIREARM ARE GOING TO COME AND SHOOT US BECAUSE THEIR GUN LOOKS LIKE A CELLPHONE."
Last I checked you needed to pass a background check to buy a firearm so the only people owning them are not criminals?
How stupid can people get?
I don't know why you would want one of these over a regular firearm but if you want something more concealable go for it I guess?
>>
>>29451133
it is
>>
>>29450998
I dunno man, how thin is it? If I could put a legitimate Iphone case on it and maybe get it past security somewhere, that'd be fucking sweet as hell.

Maybe use .32 instead, so it'd be thinner? You could also probably put 3 barrels if it used .32
>>
>>29454308
Ahh, here the iffyness of having this exact same thread over and over really comes out, same ideas inevitably blossom repeatedly:

>>29452692
>>29438775
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.