[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bloomberg BTFO in Iowa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1
One step closer to joining the free states.

Iowa passed, with overwhelming bipartisan support, the legalization of suppressors.

Happy day, my local dealer is all set up to deal in these deadly assassin devices. First up is assissifying my scar.
>>
I'm from South East iowa. I'm so pumped. How do we go about filling out the paper work? Where do we start?
>>
>>29450589
Get a trust. trust me
>>
So did y'all get the "hey gun owners are closet pedophiles" mass calls too, or was that just a Colorado exclusive?
>>
>>29452363
Nope just u.
>>
>>29452244
Elaborate?
>>
>>29452363
What?
>>
>>29452771
When Colorado recalled the faggots that made the stupid mag limit laws (you know, the one that Magpul left the state over), Bloomberg actually managed to actually make it worse. They basically had one of those automatic phone call machines equate gun owners to pedophiles.
>>
I hope Iowa, Indiana, Missouri, Kentucky, and Wisconsin all go full Constitutional Carry with no dumb hardware limits, just to see the look on Rahm Emmanuel's face when he realizes he lost the gun control fight.
>>
>>29452825
Missouri's gonna take a while, we're a great gun state but when it comes to CC were assmad as fuck.But everyone I know is pro constitutional carry.
>>
>>29450499
And this after the cat lady caucus tried to kill gun education for children.

Keep triggering the whores, Iowa.
>>
>>29452724
if you die or lose the ability to have guns, you have to have your suppressors and other NFA stuff destroyed

That includes pending felony charges even if they get dropped

With a trust you can allow other people to have them and now you can put temporary trustees so literally anyone can use them and possess them at any time
>>
>>29452825
Indiana/Kentucky here. We're gonna get our constitutional carry here really soon.
>>
>>29450589
O-town or Keo?
>>
>>29453034
I hat e to do this but citation concerning KY go Constitutional carry? Moving there in a couple months.
>>
>>29453190
https://www.nraila.org/articles/20160302/nra-backed-constitutional-carry-bill-introduced-in-kentucky

http://appalachiantacticalacademy.com/kentucky-constitutional-carry-theres-a-problem/

It's happening, even if the second citation doesn't really see it in a totally positive light.
>>
>>29450499
Im excited for this,
the only problem is there are no dealers in my area.
>>
>>29453135
In between. Fairf. U?
>>
>>29453238
A guy I work with gas a ffl. But he charges 20% on top of everything. But I think I've got him convinced to transfer some anderson stripped lowers with no fee.
>>
>>29450499
DSM, IA checking in /k/omrade
>>
>>29453327
You poor bastard. Bloomf. I put the roof back on that old glove factory in fairf, though. Good times.
>>
>>29453032
How does one go about getting a trust? Is it any different from getting a ffl?
>>
>>29453366
Tell me about it. 70% of this town r bernie fag medatating crazies. I'm afraid of walking around town ccing due to if they see it poking through my shirt is never hear the end of it.
>>
>>29453369
find a lawyer that has experience with firearms of get one the premade ones online. I got one from 199trust.com and have had no problems with getting stamps.
>>
>>29453429
Carpet flyers, man. Whaddya gonna do. Oh well, they'll get out-bred eventually.
>>
>>29453369
The idea with a trust is the trust (a non person) owns the stamp and the nfa item. This makes it faster to realize the stamp ( by alot) and makes transfer of the collection to heirs simple.
>>
>>29453349
My nygga

How does the dealer situtation work? Do we have to wait for in state NFA FFLs to spring up?
>>
>>29453034
>>29453190
This will severely limit the freedom that the CC gives. It greatly increases the places people who carry will be able to go. Then the bloomberg fascists bully more and more places to put the signs up. Who ever wrote these bills are hurting people who want to be in charge of their own safety and should get run out of office.
>>
>>29453494
No. Those fuckers ship them over here. There's like 1100 of them in those concentration camps. And when theyregistering taken to chiraq to fly back home they run away from the airport. It's an infestation.
>>
>>29453690
Theyre* not theyregistering
>>
>>29453501
So I can transfer them to myself?
>>
>>29452794
please tell me someone has a recording, that would be hilarious
>>
>>29450499
congrats! I live in california and even with the bullet button, the 10rd limit and even the pistol "safe" list I would take legal suppressors first. I am mad jelly of 40 other states.
>>
>>29453726
No. You still have to transfer them from a dealer to the trust, and pay for a tax stamp. As the trustee you can use them as if you own them, but YOU don't own them, the trust does, and you control the trust.

You can also assign trustees, so you could appoint other people to be allowed to make use of NFA items. With a normal stamp only you, the transferee, can have access to nfa items.

Also, trusts don't have fingers or backgrounds so it cuts the fingerprinting and background checks, which makes the stamp approval process faster. That is the biggest reason people do it, it cuts the approval time in half.

Also no CLEO signature.

Tldr it makes the process more convenient but it's not Magic or anything.
>>
>>29453812
I must know this as well.
>>
I suggest the specwar 762 or the omega
>>
>>29453890
Cleo sig is dead soon anyway. That is the compromise of rule 41
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.