[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your country's police are going to raid your house, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 10
File: pso-1o10 - Copy.jpg (1 MB, 3188x2379) Image search: [Google]
pso-1o10 - Copy.jpg
1 MB, 3188x2379
Your country's police are going to raid your house, and you can't get out.
You have 2 hours to prepare to protect yourself

How fucked are you?
>>
>>29450345
Fucked. But I won't be dying alone.

In fact I'd probably go on the offensive
>>
>>29450345
Spend Rhodes two hours getting across the boarder or killing myself because as it stands I'm fucked.
>>
Im fine because i have nothing illegal.
>>
>>29450345
That's enough time for my lawyer to get to the house.
>>
>>29450345
2 hours? How much C1 can I cook up in that time? Probably enough to take most of the raiding party with me right? Blaze o' glory right in the middle of suburbia
>>
>tfw all my acid is hidden well enough
they can come for what i care
>>
Have a couple beers and watch a movie, duh.

Oh, and unlock the door. I don't want that shit broken.
>>
>>29450345
well considering i live in memphis i'll just pay about 100 niggers to stand out in front of my house with booze an weave and when one of them inevitably gets shot they will go and trash their own neighborhood.

By that time the police will be too busy dealing with the chimp uprising that they'll have all but forgotten about good ole me.
>>
>>29450345
Prop open my door and masterbate a few dozen times while they come.

Litterally no reason to do anything else
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 457x283) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 457x283
>>29450345
I've been waiting my whole life for this day.
>>
>>29450381
Same
>>
>>29450345
>open up my editing software
>shriek "AMIBEINGDETAINEDORAMIFREETOGO" into microphone
>set to infinite loop
>layered over cotton eyed joe
>bring in old fog machine and strobe light from garage
>awwyiss.png they still work
>grease up my naked body and wait for the gestapo to arrive
>flip the party switch as they break down my door
>consequences will never be the same
>>
>>29450381
I was under the impression this was a you're being illegally taken by a totalitarian government situation
>>
>>29450429

hello fellow memphag. Classic darkie shield technique. Too bad it wouldnt work on mud island, despite the name. Nothin but white/asian/indian professional types over here.
>>
>10 Winchester slugs
>440 rounds of 7.62x54r
>1 nugget
>1 mossberg 590A1
>Montgomery county MD

I am pretty fucked

Would probably hold out for like 5 min if they come straight through into my house or alternatively a week if they commence a siege
>>
>>29450381
Must be nice living in Somalia. The average person in the US commits 5 felonies a day.
>>
>>29450521
You've obviously never been out past dark.

That being said I live on the exact opposite side of the city from where you are.
>>
>>29450576
Hey man, these lines aren't gonna rail themselves off a whores ass while a deagle brand deagle fires into the air. Someone's gotta do the tough jobs
>>
File: 3148531522_1_20_a50gyrz2.jpg (19 KB, 435x204) Image search: [Google]
3148531522_1_20_a50gyrz2.jpg
19 KB, 435x204
>be britbong
>bobbies coming in 2 hours
>plenty of time to pop the kettle on and make 'em a brew.
>mfw
>>
File: 3gokgc.jpg (43 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
3gokgc.jpg
43 KB, 650x366
> be french
> noguns

Probably just shout "Jeanne, au secours!"
>>
>>29450572
Say hi to Josh Geho for me.
>>
File: 1436131243048.gif (877 KB, 374x400) Image search: [Google]
1436131243048.gif
877 KB, 374x400
>>29450502
Fuck me anon I wasn't ready for that.
>>
>>29450576
Huh. Which ones?
>>
File: url.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
Unless they find my poopsock, I'll be fine.
>>
>>29450627
I tried to look this up but nothing makes sense because I'm a brisket burger...
>>
>>29450455
Kek
>>
>>29450345
Not at all... I am a meat Popsicle.
>>
>>29450647
>not storing each poop in its own individual condom for future scientific testing
Why even live
>>
>>29450671
Dude in picture is Jean-Marie Le Pen, emblematic ex-leader of Front National, our right-wing party (called extreme right but there's nothing extreme about it in all honesty).

Each year on the 1st of May, the party has a gathering, a walk together ended by a speech. As they went past the statue of Joan of Arc, he shouted "Jeanne, au secours! Au secours pour la France!" (which translates to Joan, help us! Help our country!).

TMYK
>>
>>29450697
Isn't his daughter currently leading every major political poll in France right now? I'm ready for that French dynasty.
>>
>>29450686
/thread
>>
>>29450720
His daughter took the lead and his niece (? not sure on that one, but same family anyway) is among the youngest (and least ugly) politicians in France.
>>
>>29450645
Different ones. My point is that there are so many laws and so many interpretations of those laws that the police are well within their rights to bust you any time of the day.

Got more than a week's worth of food in your house? Busted.

Got copyrighted material on your PC that you obtained through illegitimate means? Busted.

Got child or animal abuse imagery in your browser cache? Busted.

Got prescription medication without the prescription? Busted.

Got logs of your chats/texts where you espouse views opposed to the status quo regarding race/religion/sexuality etc? Busted.

Got information on how to make explosives/toxins? Busted.

These are just the obvious ones. I live in the UK so I'm not really familiar with the finer points of US law but I'm fairly sure filing your taxes incorrectly means gaol time in certain states.

"I'm doing nothing illegal" is not a valid defense if you didn't study law.

Now sure a lot of this stuff won't actually get you to a judge but even being accused of certain crimes is a major inconvenience at best and life-ruining at worst.
>>
>>29450601
If Hiroshijew hadn't spamfiltered the 4chan X April fools thing I would post a reply in Japanese to this.
>>
>>29450752

>Got more than a week's worth of food in your house?

How is that illegal? More importantly, why is it illegal in Bongistan?
>>
>>29450792
It's not illegal per se. in the US (except under martial law) but it's enough to get you on a watch list or to get a warrant.

Then under the NDAA 2015 they have every right to detain you indefinitely without trial for terrorist activity.

I don't think it's illegal at all in the UK but we have other issues.
>>
>>29450576
Source?
>>
I call my local police station and tell them I'd like to surrender. I don't want to get shot in the face. I'll do my fighting in court.

What the fuck did I do anyway?
>>
>>29450850
"Three Felonies a Day: How the Feds Target the Innocent", H. A. Silvergate.
>>
>>29450845

>in the US (except under martial law) but it's enough to get you on a watch list or to get a warrant.

Why?!

>Then under the NDAA 2015 they have every right to detain you indefinitely without trial for terrorist activity.

WHAT!!??

I-i am speechless... That you can be arrested for a full fridge and be treated as a terrorist...

What. The. Fuck.
>>
>>29450345

Jokes on you. I am a cop.
>>
>>29450576

So what you are saying is that every somalian is a following the law?
Are you Swedish or something?
>>
>>29450890
It's an extreme case. As for 'why' you need only look at yourself, dear voter, so willing to trade liberty for security.
>>
>>29450903
More like nothing is illegal in Somalia.
>>
>AUG
>3 42 round mags
>only level 3 armor
>G19 with two mags of HST
I'm fucked but I'll try my damnedest.
My PTR only has 20 rounds of soft point ammo, and I know I'm not breaking out the 1894.
>>
My country's police is so fucking impotent I could probably just beat them up with my fists.
>>
>>29450953
Slap them with your micropenis. Do it, anon, do it for all of us.
>>
I live in canada, and am white. The police will see that I am not a bushnigger, apologize for the inconvenience, and offer me Tim Hortons, of which I shall politely accept and speak to the chief about the local double eh hockey teams season
>>
>>29450631
Literally who?
>>
>>29450345
I cant get out of my house/property? Or out of the country? If Im in my house, fucked since they could just burn it down, if they came inside I would be able to put up a good fight eventually falling to sheer numbers.
- Put coffee tables everywhere
- Oil/lube all over floors and stairs
- Molotov cocktails if any leftover time.

If I can leave my property and stay in the country, they would never catch me. A lot of training in the army was to sabotage and evade. I would cause so much damage and run the other way and just blend in somewhere across the country.
>>
>>29450752
1 of those things is illegal (copyrighted material). One of them MIGHT be illegal (explosives/toxins).
>>
File: cotton eye joe.jpg (37 KB, 499x207) Image search: [Google]
cotton eye joe.jpg
37 KB, 499x207
>>29450502
capped
>>
OP is a cop and wants to know what to expect .. Run your mouths and give away all your secrets you faggots .
>>
>>29450345

Nothing illegal, so nothing to worry about there. Just set the security cam system to send a live feed to a remote server. The world can watch them fuck up a useless raid.

I live near Seattle (police dept is operating under a DoJ consent decree) and our cops are frightened shitless that the FBI is going to start poking around on their side of the lake. Much more to find.
>>
>>29450345

>crouch so i have an oblique viewing angle on my front door
>wait for them to throw smoke and come through door
>awp them

>terrorists win

ez rank
>>
File: Capture.png (16 KB, 477x220) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
16 KB, 477x220
>>29452953
Should do your post caps in .png, jpg has artifacts.
>>
>>29450752
Shut the fuck up Mohammed, you have no idea what you're talking about.

>have illegal assault cutlery? Busted
>don't pay your tv license? Busted
>don't pray 5 times a day? Busted

I can meme too
>>
>>29450752
>I live in the UK

your points and opinion are invalid. now go suck for the queen!
>>
>can't get out
Well considering it's highly unlikely I can defeat the entirety of my the US police for I'll just let em in since all of my guns and everything else is legal. Unless I'm supposed to start shit, in which case I'm in a black neighborhood so two hours is plenty of time to spark a race war.
>>
>>29450345
Well, time to cut the bottle openers.
>>
I'd crawl into the attic which there is only 1 access point with my AR15 and pray. Maybe saw out a section so i could make a run for it/ get shot in the back 20 times
>>
>>29451185
Unless you're a gun owner and the police are RCMP.
>>
File: 1369770374967.jpg (6 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1369770374967.jpg
6 KB, 160x160
>>29450502
>>
Magazine fed AT-4s, Claymore grenades, 40 round burst laser carbine and a deionizing sidearm.

You know, since we're all children playing fantasy games.
>>
Not bad. Cover all the windows.
I got two oak dining room tables.

Cut a nice big hole in the floor right inside the front door. Put some nail through the door mats and throw them under the hole.

I've got a big iron plate in the garage.
That's going across the glass door in back.

I'll pack the family off the the neighbors and retreat to the basement.

With no lights and multiple rooms it should buy me time.

If I'm lucky I can cut an access to the garage.

If not, then I'll hold the basement as long as I can.

I've got a gas mask and an oxy bottle from my torches.

I can breath the oxy if I must. Towards the end I'll just open both up. Along with a few propane tanks.

We'll have a ball!
>>
>>29450572

Hey, you're just in the next county over. Howard county reporting in. My friends house got raided by MoCo police a month ago while we were conducting target practice in a legal designated area.
>>
>>29450845
>I don't think it's illegal at all in the UK but we have other issues.
Yeah, such as your own version of the NDAA 2015, which gives her Majesty´s Govt the right to detain you indefinitely.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.