[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
well k here is an outrage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5
File: 1457075199183.png (648 KB, 4500x4500) Image search: [Google]
1457075199183.png
648 KB, 4500x4500
White man shot by cops begging for his life

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/unarmed-man-killed-by-arizona-cop-cried-begged-for-life/ar-BBra9EY?ocid=spartanntp
>>
I'm not outraged at all. If past police shootings are any indication, the dude deserved it. And if he didn't deserve it, then someone somewhere will make this a big deal.
>>
>>29448734
The creepy part about the Cat Girl picture is that cat girls would be a lot happier and a lot more dangerous.

As in, eat you alive and smile at whoever found them.

My real cats bring me mice and weasels and other critters once in a while. They love showing them off and eating them too.

Now imagine what your Cat Human hybrids would be bringing you.

It would be more like Brad Neely's "Baby Cakes sings Cat People." Funny video short on youtube.
>>
Why is the media making a big deal about the cop's dust cover?
>>
>don't move your hands like that or you will be shot
>moves his hands to his waist
What's the problem here
>>
he was pulling his shorts up as they were falling down I highly doubt a crying man who is saying don't shoot me is deserving of being shot
>>
Well, he did fuck up by doing something the officers could see as going for a weapon, but at the same time I do think the officer was one of those types who was a bit trigger happy.
>>
>>29448734
>cops being scared of people who might carry
They need better training
>>
>>29449430
Oh my god, this crying, pleading man on the ground is moving his hands toward his falling down shorts! He was gonna fucking kill me! N-no really you guis, I'm super serious!
>>
>>29449476
Well, a bit more discipline would've been great for the officer as well. If he had held his fire until seeing him pull he wouldn't have been fired or charged.
>>
>>29449459
The officer in question had carved the words "you're fucked" into his rifle. Fuck better training, just stop hiring these autistic sperglord dropouts who think that they have to murder people to be cool.
>>
>>29449555
>"Carved"
It was a custom ejection port cover, otherwise spot on.
>>
>>29449555
You can bet the media will spin it to target people with deadly babykiller AR with assault engraved dust covers, instead of power tripping abusive cops.
>>
Mesa PD is full of shitbags. This is the same department that was trying to cover up for an officer going around molesting women last year.
I won't feel sorry for them.
>>
>>29449650
I'm sure some fringe media site somewhere will, but most of what I've seen in the media so far has just used it as an example of how fucked up this cop was and that departments need better hiring practices so that they don't get crazies like this.
>>
>PD won't release bodycam tape
>Fired the officer
>Charged him with murder

You can bet there is nothing legit about this shooting, unfortunately white lives don't matter so it will be forgotten
>>
>>29448768
>If past police shootings are any indication, the dude deserved it

This has to be bait.
>>
there needs to be a lawsuit against the state, she deserves compensation for this shit and the PD needs to learn how to do their job
>>
Who the fuck hired these idiots?

Shit. if I want to deliver pizzas or clean up fecces for $7 an hour, I still at least need references, a high school diploma l, a clean record and the ability to articulate at a reasonable level.

With cops it seems like they just hire any knuckle dragger that walks in off the street, and that expresses some sort of willingness to fire a gun.
>>
>>29450244
Go back to Detroit, dinndu
>>
>>29450651
>Goes to try to be cop
>Can't get past written exam
>Point out one bad cop == all cops are tards

Typical
>>
>>29450739
You know, there's a saying.

One bad apple spoils the bunch.

If you don't pick out the shitheads quickly, they poison the institutional culture and public relations of an LEA.
>>
>>29450736
>>
>>29448778
never thought about the horror involved in my fetishes.
>>
>>29450755
There's a saying that goes like: assumptions make an ass out of you.
>With cops it seems like they just hire any knuckle dragger
I don't disagree with them being removed and some cops are fucking cucks, but if one apple spoils the bunch you burn the orchard huh?
>>
>>29450822
Not that guy.
>>
Couldn't watch the video, literal dindu nuffin quality shit. Is there any evidence against the officer? Does he have a trial?
>>
>>29448734

>Told to crawl towards officers
>Shot for moving arm

I wonder what this guy felt like when he realized he was being set up to be murdered.
>>
>>29450755
It's not a bad apple though. It's a bad barrel
>>
>>29450822
>but if one apple spoils the bunch you burn the orchard huh?
The metaphor would make more sense if apple blight was spreading from tree to tree and the government employed apple pickers refused to do anything about it, while the apple growers union attempted to deny the existence of apple blight entirely.
>>
>>29448734
God I hate videos like this. It does nothing to show what happened. You're just reading texts and listening to music. I want to see the full video.
>>
>>29448734
he's white so no one will care

just another reason why I'm enjoying the fact that pigs and nigs are killing each other.

to any pigs on /k/ shoot a nigger to motivate them to retaliate.
>>
>>29451414
Can we expand this apple metaphor further.

I think we could make a Perry Bible Fellowship comic out of this.
>>
>>29450785
>the horror involved in my fetishes...
That's what makes it fun.
>>
>>29451414
So much this.
>>
>>29450651
Jordan v. New London

Police departments actively try to hire those who are incapable of critical thinking and lack the ability to make rational decisions.
>>
>>29449555
Phoenix and surrounding areas hire former military exclusively. I'm not surprised they get more than their fare share of bad apples.
>>
>>29449555
But anon how else are we going to enter the new world order?
>>
>>29448734

Was he a fellow cop or other member of the armed forces/similar services such as the fire fighters/government employee?

No? Than everything is working as intended.
>>
>>29448801
because the media is so used to bootlicking, any out of place indication that the police are humans with flaws = perception shattered.

That said, not exactly very smart to put shit like that on anything the media might get a hold of, considering police are already sort of under a microscope and PR is a disaster.
>>
>>29453038

>because the media is so used to bootlicking,
Oh piss off
>>
>>29453050
It's true though.

Remember back in 2013 when the media was reporting a mass shooting at the Empire State Building?

It turned out one guy shot another guy in front of the building, and then the police showed up, mag dumped, and hit like 12 bystanders.

Once they realized it was the cops who did it, every media outlet stopped coverage instantly.
>>
File: your brain on bait.webm (3 MB, 860x646) Image search: [Google]
your brain on bait.webm
3 MB, 860x646
>>29448768
>>
>>29453078
Holy shit you're so God damn retarded I can't even properly write out a response

Michael Brown.

There's your response I guess, an obviously guilty dick who in death managed to permanently ruin an innocent man's life because of faggot sovereign citizen types like yourself
>>
>>29453093
Fuck off BLM shill.
>>
File: 1317951644266.jpg (48 KB, 429x409) Image search: [Google]
1317951644266.jpg
48 KB, 429x409
>>29453124
Nigga, you ever interacted with police? You know any lawyers? I have and I do, regularly, and you will not meet someone more terrified of police than a lawyer, because they know what cops do, get away with, and the mentality of "us versus them" they all carry around. Protip: if you ain't a cop, you're not part of 'us'.
>>
>>29453110
The media sucks the cock of whoever plays to their agenda.

If the topic is very conservative, they'll show the police and government in great light and heroes.

If the topic is very progressive and liberal, they'll build up anyone who even breathed at the victim's general direction to be Hitler 3.0
>>
>>29453166
Funny. I always thought it was the other way around.
>>
>>29448734
that'll teach you to carve stupid bullshit on your rifles

I swear to god those fucking autists putting stupid shit on rifles trying to be edgy are the fucking cancer killing not only /k/ but the entire planet.
>>
>>29449555
^ this
>>
>>29451215
he was sobbing

dumb ass cops should have told him to put his fucking hands on his head and lay down while they move forward
>>
>>29453166
>I'm a professional guys, I swear.
>>
>>29448734
He's a FUCKING WHITE MALE. Why should anybody care? He was WHITE and was shot by a WHITE officer. There's nothing to see here. Nothing special at all. This case pales in comparison to all of the BLACK people KILLED every day in Chicago, Los Angeles, New York City, and Atlanta. One WHITE man was KILLED by an officer with a GUN? Booo hoooo. THOUSANDS of INNOCENT BLACK MEN are KILLED EVERY SINGLE DAY by GUN violence.
>>
>>29453313
#blacklivesdontmatter
>>
>>29453313
>gang bangers
>innocent
>>
File: 1430175215083.jpg (51 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1430175215083.jpg
51 KB, 640x480
>>29453313
how many gender queer Xers do you slay in your safe space?
>>
>>29453406
#nolivesmatter
>>
>>29449851
If we could actually organize and cause a little bit of a ruckus enough so a handful of people care we could probably get them to release the footage
>>
>>29450785
The interesting thing about cats/catgirls is that they don't just know that humans are cruel as shit, they understand cruelty.

I caught a deer some years back and was cutting it up with the senpai and one of the femkitties was watching.

She walked up to me and started rubbing against my leg and purring loudly and was about to eat a piece of the raw deer, (skin was pulled back) but we pushed her away.

In hind sight, I wish I'd let her have a little bit of it raw.

A different femkittie jumped up on me after she had killed a mouse and got blood on my jeans from her fresh kill.

I scratched the side of her face like she likes and she purred contentedly.

Now think about cat girl hybrids doing similar things.
>>
>>29453788
I bet that person has light skin and doesn't live near black people.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.