[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any of these that arent complete garbage?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: knuckle-taser-300x300.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
knuckle-taser-300x300.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
Are there any of these that arent complete garbage?
>>
No.
>>
Literal autism
>>
>>29449283
But, electro pawnch...
>>
>>29448686
No.
>>
>>29448686
They're made of shitty plastic so you punch a man in the face and the whole thing shatters itself apart in your hands.
>>
File: fistedbyzeus.gif (937 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
fistedbyzeus.gif
937 KB, 500x309
I wish someone made one out of decent material with enough amperage to do more than maybe kill a dying mosquito.

Maybe then i'll be able to live the dream
>>
>>29449541
It probably makes you feel really powerful when it first shatters though
>>
>>29448686
>power of a bug zapper
>break fingers during punch
/k/ approved
>>
>>29449717

You should make your own, only then, can you truly live your dream.
>>
>>29451466
My idea was to just put the biggest capacitor I could get at the end of a long stick. Once I blew out the charge if it was still intact I could still swing it around and hit people with it.
>>
>>29448686
they're pretty good in zombies
>>
>>29448686
there is no reason to carry a stun gun that way.

holding it in the hands makes much more sense and allows for a bigger battery/ capacitor etc.
>>
>>29448686
Oh God...no. Please, just put a roll of quarters in your fist or something.
>>
>>29448686
what if you made something that could slamfire a short pistol round from each knuckle on impact?
>>
>>29456062
Might as well go full New Vegas and have 00 buck loaded into it
>>
>>29448686
well if I were you and you wanted a stungun you can carry without too many hassles I'd get the kind that is incorporated into a flashilte, in fact lotsa aluminum flashlites have built in striking surfaces
>>
A gun works better.
>>
I was in Al's army and navy about 2 years ago and I saw 2 ghetto women buying one. I don't see any kind of practicality at all.
>>
>>29451502
Just keep some lithium batteries taped to your thigh
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.