[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
throw away guns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: throw away.jpg (174 KB, 776x501) Image search: [Google]
throw away.jpg
174 KB, 776x501
does anyone utilize throw away guns? Scenario: I don't want the police to confiscate a nice gun for evidence in the case of self defence. Why not keep a nice, custom gun that we know is accurate and reliable, but also keep a shi**y gun in the same caliber. If you need to shoot someone, do it with the good gun, then hide it. Bring out the crappy gun and lay it at the crime scene. Make sure the barrel is dirty and at least the number of rounds you shot is missing from the mag. Police will take the crappy one for evidence and you keep the good one. I plan on getting a hi point to use for my throw away but I guess as long as caliber matches anything will work.
>>
The fuck? How would the fired rounds match the barrel?
>>
If they fire the throw away gun in the investigation, which they probably would never go that in depth into it, the rounds fired from the hi nigger won't match the fancy gun.
>>
>>29446531
do you really think local police will run ballistics tests when they have the 'smoking gun' in front of them?

>>29446536
see above. they wont bother to do that.
>>
>>29446499
this is why i carry a 200$ pf9 instead of any of my guns i like.

Its good enough to dirtnap tray tray, good enough for me. Though its a piece of shit, scratched, and spot rusted this motherfucker eats ammo without hiccup thus far.

Also there have been cases where in a self defense scenario your still taken to jail for investigation and documentation and they take your gun. Depends on police departments some will fire it to test forensics of the bullet from previous unsolved cases, if your going to court they keep it. If not you get it back. There have been cases where ccw's return to get their gun and either the police department lose it, or in california already sent it to the smelter, or the cops themselves walked off with it.

So its not a bad idea to have a throwaway instead of grand paps ww1 1911
>>
>>29446544
They only need the rounds to identify the gun. Afaik it's only a matter of running a simple scan of the round through their database and they have the gun's info.
>>
>>29446555
Why the fuck do I get my gun taken away because some didndo muffin crack head got shot?
Why do cops act like asshole fuckers?
Guess I'm buying a hipoint
>>
File: HIPOINT-C9-100bill-Finish[1].jpg (61 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
HIPOINT-C9-100bill-Finish[1].jpg
61 KB, 1000x666
>>29446499
Ehhhh, you run the risk of the police somehow figuring out that you are hiding something (incorrect strike marks, lack of cordite smell, etc.). That's no good.

I can see keeping the nig rig around if your pistol does get confiscated. You at leas still have a weapon to defend yourself with.
>>
>>29446555
My pf9 kicks more than my 10mm does. That thing is a lot of gun in a little package
>>
>>29446499
Or you just get a $400 gun with the mindset that if you use it, it's gonna get taken instead of fucking lying to the police after you just shot someone.

If you get caught tampering with evidence, you're gonna have a bad time
>>
>>29446499

>throw away guns
>keep a shitty gun
>actually typed out shi**y
>shoot with good gun
>carry back up shitty gun to play the old switcheroo
>what are ballistics
>what are identifiers
>what is lying to the police
>what is committing a felony so you're not inconvenienced
>planning to buy a hi-point
>thinking "Tommy True Tone" is a cool nickname

you are one seriously cringy little tripfag autist.
>>
>>29447932
Incase you haven't noticed, today is the worst day/k/are in a long time.
>>
>>29446555
>cops walk out of evidence with it

You'd be surprised how much this actually happens.
My dad had 2 or 3 pretty nice pistols he just walked out of evidence with, and I knew a couple others that did the same.

To my knowledge it wasn't firearms in evidence for self defense or something that they'd be returned after trial though.
>>
>>29447823
this
>lawfully defend yourself
>immediately commit a felony
wtf man
>>
>Police find out that you falsified evidence
>They take all of your guns and arrest you
If you weren't retarded, you would shoot Jamal with the throwaway gun.
>>
>>29448051

Hunter 2 1 actual was alot worse. Way worse.
>>
>>29446499
I can always get a new gun. I cannot get a new ego after I begin carrying a hi point.
>>
>>29446499
what about the gun shot residue dumbass
>>
>>29448147
>If you weren't retarded, you would shoot Jamal with the throwaway gun.
enjoy your lack of follow up shots due to malfunction
>>
>>29447256
Because think about the kind of people who become cops. These are the losers who barely made it through high school but who think that everyone needs to respect them anyways. So you give these assholes a gun, you tell them "you're in charge now, people have to do what you say or else you can arrest them for obstruction of justice" and then you scratch your head in bewilderment when they start thinking they're untouchable badasses and begin abusing the small amount of authority that they've been granted.
>>
>>29446499
If there's no question about the shoot, they won't need to take your gun into evidence.

If I'm going to trust my life to a gun, it's going to be a good gun.
>>
Why not just use a gun thats nice enough to function flawlessly and do its job exceptionally, but it wont really matter if it gets banged up.

Thats why I carry my police trade in Hi Power under the seat.
>>
File: 1445207698772.jpg (57 KB, 450x297) Image search: [Google]
1445207698772.jpg
57 KB, 450x297
>>29446499
sage
hide
>>
File: 1457757514513.jpg (1 MB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1457757514513.jpg
1 MB, 1200x800
>>29446544
on the off chance that they do, then youre fucked for trying to tamper with evidence. And god forbid if the news hears about it
>local man shoots a young child who didn't do nothing according to his friends, then tries to hide the GUN he cared more about then the life he just took

either don't be a special snowflake and carry a glock, or get something a little prettier and come to terms with it being more valuable than your life
>>
>>29447256
most of the time you get your gun back.
"every defensive shooting ends with da big bad coppers taking your gun" is mostly a meme.
>>
>>29449828
>follow up shot
>so tactical
>great shooter
>always perfect scenario
>>
>>29446499
I know Tutone is a known troll but I here people say the same kind of bullshit all the time.
>>
>>29451032
seriously. I doubt they are just going to keep your gun unless you just let it go and don't ask for it
>>
use a fucking glock.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.