[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /k/ So I just got out of the Marine Corps, and I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1451167789710.jpg (23 KB, 473x715) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1451167789710.jpg
23 KB, 473x715
Hey /k/

So I just got out of the Marine Corps, and I've been thinking about Joining the French Foreign Legion. Any advice on how I should go about doing this?
>>
>>29445548
learn a bit of french, exercise more. Take vacation to Paris and then stop by their office there and sign up.
>>
>>29445555
Aaaaannnnddd quads neva lie.

But yeah that's basically it.
>>
Prepare to get raped by dindus
>>
>>29446149
He said he is from the marines, he is prepared
>>
thanks for the cervixes
>>
>>29445548
https://www.cervens.net/legionbbs123/
>>
>>29445548
>Any advice on how I should go about doing this?

Literally just go to france and knock on their door.
>>
File: 1420915767530.jpg (11 KB, 255x224) Image search: [Google]
1420915767530.jpg
11 KB, 255x224
>>29446163
>>
>Any advice?
Don't
>>
>>29445548
Do you speak french? What are your reasons for joining? Do you have any military experience apart from boot camp? Are you fit?

FFL is not a vacation.
>>
I here you can just walk right in if start from Syria.
>>
I hope you like learning French and hanging out with slavs, because that's what you'll be doing in the FFL.
>>
Y'all niggas posting in a troll thread.

No former muhreen is going to start a thread with a pic of a Army Ranger asking about the FFL. It's just another teen thread.
>>
>>29445548

Why would you want to join the FFL? Why not stay for 20 years and get the pension?
>>
>>29445548
The Marine Corps sucks but it is ten times better than the FFL. People in the FFL fantasize about being in the U.S. Marine Corps.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.