[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/ids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Some of you have probably convinced a woman to have sex with you and may very well have children.

How are you planning on teaching your kids about firearms so they don't end up like some effete, hand wringing snowflake?
>>
>>29439036
>convinced a woman to have sex with you
I'd say rape would be more feasible.
>>
When theyre 10 or 11, take them out back with a gun and shoot at shit. Go over safety and all that, and lay down the rules in the house regarding guns.

I grew up in anti gun house but my girlfriends dad did a similar thing with her.
>>
>>29439036
>How are you planning on teaching your kids about firearms so they don't end up like some effete, hand wringing snowflake?
every night, I'll play battlefield recordings in their bedroom.
instead of lullabies i'll read them field manuals.
no pacifiers for my kids, they'll suck on empty casings.
the lead poisoning builds character.
>>
Probably wait until they show interest. I don't care to ram ideas down people's throats. And if it's a boy,generally they will take interest so no worries. If it's not, just wait who cares.
>>
I'll do my best to take the good parts that my dad taught me and make up the rest
>Be a functioning adult with a baby on the way
>Have guns in the home, so investing in a improved safe
>Intend to take spawn camping early and 'often'
>Guns go camping also
>Broodling introduced to scary sound and cautious adults early.
>4 rules talk early/often

Basically I'm going to be a responsible human out enjoying life. Model the behavior, teach the behavior, then respond to the results.

Is it wrong I already have baby ear protection in 3 different sizes?
>>
File: IMG_0807.jpg (428 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0807.jpg
428 KB, 1600x1200
>>29439036
Going to start going over gun safety around 2 probably. Drill that in her head for a while, that safety comes first. If she's interested might start letting her shoot around 10-12. Just born Monday.
>>
>>29439383
Congrats anon!
>>
>>29439406
Thank you.
>>
I gave my nephew a daisy BB gun for Christmas a couple years ago.

Was 3 too early for that?
>>
>tfw dad worked local sheriff's department
>from my earliest memory I remember his gun cabinet
>in my brain it's normalized for every household to have guns
>but never bought be be guns or opened his cabinet while I was awake
>somehow intrigued with firearms for the rest of my life
And he also raised me not to be a faggot like OP
>>
>>29439104
>>29439383
>10-12

Anons pls. I'm starting my soon to arrive daughter at the same age I started: 6-8, with a BB gun, bumping up to a .22lr soon after. If she wants to hunt, she can start that at 11.

>i swear i won't let her become a "grrrl shooter/hunter" if i have anything to say about it, met one of those in a college class and she was the most annoying person possible

Congrats on your new daughter anon.
>>
>>29439679
>not wanting your daughter to wear camo 24/7 and get pregnant at 15 in the bed of a pickup to the music of Luke Bryan
>>
>>29439778
>not wanting that is a pretty good statement of me, yeah
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.