[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WW1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: ww1_trenches_nippleclamps.jpg (165 KB, 1000x694) Image search: [Google]
ww1_trenches_nippleclamps.jpg
165 KB, 1000x694
Hey /k/ommandos. Suppose you were in the trenches back during WW1. What would you do to pass the time.
Do you think you'd be able to handle the life in the trenches?
>>
>>29438264
learn to play the harmonica and maybe whittle and yeah I think I could
>>
>>29438264
Not die.
>>
Punji sticks. Punji sticks everywhere
Have fun raiding my trench at night
>>
>>29438682
sadly countless musicians and singers died in the trench where even the smoke of your cigarette could lead to a pink mist.
>>
I would just live out my Death Korps of Krieg fantasy
>>
>>29438682
eh it happens it also kind of depends on how far you are from the enemy trench
>>
>>29438743
This
>>
>>29438264
I would pray that I'd somehow survive to go home and become a bitter, melancholy author writing about the destruction of innocence.

And no I couldn't handle it and am not afraid to admit it.
>>
>>29438264
I would troll the enemy snipers so hard.

Talkin' bout giant puppets having buttsex.
>>
>>29438264
I think I'd do the normal shit like smoke a lot of cigarettes, tell bitter jokes, and name the rats in the trench and build separate identies for each one to keep my mind busy.

I'd give myself a 50/50 shot at not heroing myself at some point.
>>
>>29438264
This isn't some far out dispatched artistic concept. Imagine yourself in that trench about to go over the top and most likely be killed. You are exactly no different from them. How would you feel? What would you think? That's what they're feeling. That's what they're thinking.

What makes you think they have a different mindset from you? Are you scared to face a machine gun nest? So are they. Are you afraid to go over the top of the trenches and charge? Fuck yes. They are terrified. Most of them were killed by machine gun fire.

But here you are. Please do not discount their service.
>>
Would you able to jerk off in the trench? I think with the mud and the explosions and the dead bodies all around it'd be hard to keep it up
>>
>>29438264
Play cards
Kill flies
Improve/clean your position
Acquire shit
Start rumors about the CO being a fag

Same shit you do theses days.
>>
>>29439184
>mud
>explosions
>dead bodies
>can't keep it up
>not being hard as diamonds just at the thought

I feel sorry for you, soft serve.
>>
File: it's you, anon.jpg (23 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
it's you, anon.jpg
23 KB, 640x426
>>29440053
>implying you've ever been at an actual battlefield or even left the USA at least once in your life
>>
>>29440084
First time on /k/ huh?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.