[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hypothetical Scenario
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 14
File: image.jpg (972 KB, 1762x1321) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
972 KB, 1762x1321
It's 20XX, a constitutional amendment allowing the confiscation and ban of any and all semi-automatic and fully automatic shotguns, rifles, and pistols has (somehow) been passed in the United States of Amerika. You are in charge of the "reclamation" dept of All Things Fun and Exciting.

What size budget do you require?
How much man power do you need?
What sort of training do your agents require?
Most importantly HOW are you going to achieve your goals of a safe country?
>>
I think I'll just declare independence.

Invade and take over California first (very productive state) then go for the rest.

Hopefully I can sort out the rest of the country too next. Make it a bit more like Finland or perhaps Denmark. Not perfect, there's no doubt, but at least not rotten to the core.
>>
>>29438074
we require a 160 billion dollar budget per quarter fiscal year

we have a manpower of 2 myself and my aid

our training consists of communication skills and excel powerpoint

"I believe the road to confiscation will be a long painful lonely road. We may not have all these evil weapons off of our streets today... maybe not even tomorrow or 30 years from now but I am a patient patient man and have faith in my capabilities. Further we mustn't disregard the resolve of these horrible firearms owners. They won't give up their weapons but I will stay resolute."
>>
>>29438109
forgot to mention. Portion of the budget will be used to buy weapons currently held in police evidence lockers for distribution to museums across the US depending on their historical importance. These evil guns used for crimes will be given purpose! to educate our precious children on their horrible past

also some will be auctioned off to private parties to cover certain functions
>>
>>29438074
>HOW
Simply put im not a fucking idiot, and i know that even if i enlisted the aid of every single police officer, sherrif/deputy, and fed, i still wouldnt have enough manpower to confiscate all the weapons, and that being said theres alot of fucking idiots who will shoot at the cops too so heres what i do~

I would start with sending a simple letter to every fucking gun owner in a state-by-state basis, informing the head of household (or just every fucking person in the house gets one.) that their firearm(s) have been.... something something something official sounding, please turn in to nearest police department.

The letters alone will get the most law abiding citizens who really dont care enough to challenge the government (lets say a few million.)

All the while i work on building a filing network to decern just WHO has firearms through means such as backround checks, registered firearms, trust funds, Social media, emails etc.

Cont-
>>
>>29438145
once this registry is compiled and i know the jist of WHO is armed i can put them into categories that would decide how dangerous they where (Extremist, gungrabber, open carrier, prostitute with a derringer, etc.) so i can decide how best to approach the situation.

Ill keep sending letters, official looking letters that say they think you still have a firearm. Their information will probably include all the information from registration forms, right down to the serial number. That notice will tell them that they’re in violation of the law, subject to prosecution and imprisonment. It will give them some period of time to surrender the gun. It will also give them a very limited number of days to return the form with an explanation of why they don’t have the gun, any proof they have, and their signature that the gun was lawfully disposed of. For many people the idea that the government “knows” they didn’t turn in that pistol or rifle and they have the detailed information about it will be enough to get them to surrender the gun. Some people will ignore the letter, others will scrawl a note that “I sold this in 1982 in a private sale”. After some time, the government will figure out how many guns are still out there and what the “compliance rate” is with the gun ban. More importantly, they’ll start sorting their database by the number of guns someone supposedly has “unaccounted”.

cont-
>>
>>29438201
Remember that the BATF is an arm of the Treasury department? I did~
and they control the IRS. i'll probably send a notice in the mail that the IRS has some questions about their taxes or wants to audit them. When they make the appointment to visit the IRS they will pass that information to the BATF. While they are sweating over the deductions, the BATF and local police will execute a search warrant and search theirhome looking for guns. With the target safely off site and distracted, essentially forced into “the royal presence” of the IRS they will snag their guns. Expect them to use slow-scan and ground penetrating radar to search walls, yards, under the patio or deck, the basement, etc. the target might even find your hot tub has been drained and moved. Yes, they’ll search your car in the IRS parking lot too.

Ill also use any fodder for a search warrant and/or perjury charges at a later date if they can.

and if my officers don’t find any guns at their home, expect them to find and search storage facilities, safety deposit boxes and other places they might use. Warn your relatives who live nearby that they can expect a visit too, even (or perhaps especially) if they never owned a gun. If they are thorough, I’d have my government agents to check the neighbors to see which of them previously owned a gun and perhaps search their homes, arguing that your neighbor could have held your guns while agents searched your home. Remember that at this point the government authorities don’t have much to fear from the general population. And by the time your complaints are run through the mill, rejected and turned into lawsuits, they’ll have changed the rules.

cont-
>>
>>29438245
But you only have one gun you say? Fine. They won’t come looking for it. But they will make sure that possession of ammunition is also a serious crime. Don’t leave any loose cartridges around and where will you hide that case of ammo you rushed out to buy? Expect any “gun parts” to be made illegal at some point in time too. Spare magazines, maybe even old cleaning kits. Anything that says “gun” will be interpreted as “probable cause” to search your entire home. Also expect that you can never use that gun without becoming a serious felon in the eyes of the government. Even if some thug has repeatedly stabbed you with a large knife and threatened to rape your six year old daughter, they won’t forgive you for having the gun. They may even give you extra penalties for using it to save your family. Especially if you are one of the first few hundred people caught this way, they will use you to “set an example”. This will cause people to “bury” their guns away in hiding places, making them all but useless. If the government does come to confiscate it, you won’t be able to get to it fast enough and they will probably find it.

moved several times since you bought a gun? Remember showing your ID when you bought a gun? Remember writing down your place of birth? Why do you think the government has so many computers? Linking you to your new driver’s license in another state shouldn’t be too hard. Besides, the Treasury folks know where you work. Think you’re safe because you had unregistered guns? Think again. I would expect that the government’s database will contain a lot of old data. Some of it might indicate that a gun was sold to a resident at your address. If they can tie you to ammo sales or range use with your credit card in the previous 2 years you might get a surprise visit. Or that seller might have remembered you bought that gun from him and filled out his gun notice to get “off the hook” for that gun.
>>
>>29438262
Assuming you can get the bureaucracy and red tape clear for you to move then yeah this would be scary effective.
>>
>>29438311
This IS a hypothetical worst case.
>>
>>29438311
i fugre by the time it all gets set up will take a couple years, and a heavy add campaign, some hollywood brainwashing and celebrity outcry, maybe some staged shootings that get stopped (or maybe even some succeed to a point and the perps where never caught, i can target some gun grabbers when i put this all into motion, and arrest them and say they where the culprits, look at how much my system works!)

Also im pretty fucking close to the bottom of my 12th beer after work so take everything i say with a grain of salt...
>>
>>29438074
>What size budget do you require?
More than I'll get, the dog-shooting department gets all the funds.
>how much manpower do you need?
Just me. I'll get local and city cops to do the confiscating.
>what sort of training do your agents require?
How to identify dogs
Shot placement on canids
Which crowd control agents are highly flammable, and how to prioritize their use.
>most importantly HOW are you going to achieve your goals of a safe country?
Use all those confiscated DD's to systematically destroy all legislative buildings in the DC metro area.
>>
>>29438109
>>29438129
sounds very cia
>>
File: 1459272457615s.jpg (11 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1459272457615s.jpg
11 KB, 250x250
OP's photo made me depressed
>>
Any attempts would be a cluster fuck of epic proportions.
>>
>>29438095
>very productive state
Until it's time to drink some water.
>>
>>29438074
Anyone else notice 95% of guns in the Australian buyback were not semi auto centerfires
>>
>>29438074
I'd shoot as many of my associates and 'employers' (politicians) as I could before offing myself.

Fuck being a freedom crushing tyrant. I'll die myself before I let liberty die. Because you know what? Liberty is something greater than me, greater than /k/, and much greater than some scummy politicians. If I had to be the boot of authoritarianism I'd refuse.

If you complied, you are a coward and deserve death at the hands of patriots.
>>
>>29438920
>I'll die myself
Good engrish
>>
>>29439099
Oh, aren't you cheeky? I know what you're getting at.

You're implying that the sentence "I'll [verb] myself," can only be about subject of the sentence acting out the verb on themselves. As in the sentence "I'll kill myself," or "I'll cut myself." In that sense, you are one-hundred percent correct, because you can't 'die' something.

But I wasn't using it in that sense. Looking back on it, yeah, it's not the best word choice. Oh well, cry me a fucking river faggot.
>>
>>29439261
KILL IT UNTIL IT'S DEAD
>>
>>29438145
>>29438145
>>29438201
>>29438245
>>29438262
You'd immediately lose what little ability you currently have to track who has firearms, have people blowing up government buildings by step 3, a nearly zero percent compliance rate, people infiltrating and creating problems all throughout your agency, and you'd never have enough manpower to search enough homes quickly enough to catch even the slowest ditch digger burying his firearms.
>>
I require the entire military.
But..A robot military that doesn't care about the mere humans opinions on the matter.
They go door to door like mormons and use xray vision to check for firearms.
>>
>>29438074
>Most importantly HOW are you going to achieve your goals of a safe country?

By overthrowing and dissolving the US government, installing my system, and abolish all gun laws. Maybe do some purges.

The hell did you expect?
>>
>>29439721
/pol/-kun what the fuck are you doing here?
>>
File: american_girls.jpg (66 KB, 526x722) Image search: [Google]
american_girls.jpg
66 KB, 526x722
>>29439402

Kek, do you actually believe this?

More like, 80% of gun owners turn their shit over as soon as you send them a strongly worded letter threatening them with jail time if they don't.

The few people who go full Rambo and try to shoot the cops/agents get ventilated by SWAT, which convinces another 15% to turn their guns over since while guns are great so is not dying.

That leaves the "muh cold dead hands" 5% to get shot, drone'd, or otherwise arrested.

You honestly think anyone except wacked-out threepers and doomsday preppers value their guns more than their lives, livelihoods, and families? Get off /k/ and meet some real people sometime.
>>
>>29439940
Right cause the ban on 30 round mags and turn ins to police went sooooo well in LA
>>
>>29440055

They also didn't go door-to-door threatening people with long jail sentences if they didn't turn them in.

If the penalty isn't particularly harsh, of course people aren't going to comply.
>>
>>29440101
Exactly.
>>
>>29438074
don't stay up too late little jimmy you have school tomorrow.
>>
>>29440101
But if you put an outrageous penalty on something that had previously been guaranteed by the constitution, especially something so deeply rooted in American culture, you're sure to have mass non compliance.

So then what, you do these searches and when you find Terry Soccer-Dad's Glock 19 in a locked case in a shoebox in the attic, you slap a felony on him and send him to Feds for 10 years? Good job, you took a family supporting, tax paying citizen and sent him to join a gang for survival and learn how to make meth and cut cocaine.
>>
Stage a mass shooting that's live streamed to everyone like a mass shooting at the White House and make sure everyone watches, make sure the president gets shot 3 times and survives, make its a massive false flag, show clips of the president being shots everywhere, basically make it the 9/11 of guns, guilt everyone into giving up their guns. Swiftly close down all gun stores and confiscate all the ammo and guns. Keep firing ranges open so they can use up all the ammo they have left and let the guns slowly become useless and there is no ammo to fire them.
>>
>>29440390
My reloading press disagrees
>>
>>29440441

Where you gonna get new primers once you run out?
>>
>>29439940
Consider the 5% sounds small and manageable. Then take the raw number. Hundreds of thousands maybe merely A hundred thousand angry people to confiscate from.

Somewhere I heard about tipping points or flash points... you never know where they are until you cross them. It seems like several thousand armed confrontations might move 'polite society' in unexpected ways.

But you're a government employee so your disaster of a plan would just mean early retirement with a nice pension. So really no real risk in your plan.
>>
>>29440594
Pack the old primers with silver acetylide
>>
>>29440894
This.
Remember only 3% of the original 13 colonies fought the British Empire and won.
>>
>>29438920
"Cherish the constitution and it will withstand the living waves of dictation and degeneration of our society of libertarian culture. Much like the church of god, liberty is not necessarily facilitated behind borders, but within the man who carries himself righteously. Where you have freedom, you are a living testament to libertarian ideology, enabling liberty with every breath you take, and every bullet in your bandolier.
Freedom is coincidental until challenged. When you need freedom, it doesn't matter whether it is granted. Carry your weapon and know you are righteous to defend liberty from those who would take it from you. The life without freedom is no life worth living."
-Revertedzerg
http://pastebin.com/63JmxMBD

I wrote that for people like you. I have a few more about guns on my pastebin.
>>
>>29438245
holy shit Texas would be a war zone by this point. I grow more comfortable every time I learn someone else is armed in my neighborhood.What my neighborhood alone isn't enough? I am proud to say my sheriff is on this list.

http://conservative-headlines.com/2013/01/more-sheriffs-pledge-to-defy-any-potential-federal-gun-confiscation/
>>
>>29441259
>revertedzerg
Stick to making unfunny videos and leave politics to the grownups, kid.
>>
>>29438074
Would never happen. Liberty will never die, never. While there are people, there will be freedom.
>>
>>29443284
What part of "hypothetical" don't you understand faggot?
>>
Why would you put yourself out of work?

>raid po' but relatively safe brownish neighborhoods.
>displays hauls of jimmenz and hipoints prouxly
"GOEMIN GIEB MORE MONAH!"
>institute peformance based pay. I rate my performance great.

The ATF can be a cush gig.
>>
I've had dreams where I can freely pick through a pile of guns that large for the ones I want to keep.
Those are good dreams.
>>
>>29443284
There are people in the UK
>>
>>29443375
There are people in the UK waiting for a chance to act.
>>
>>29438725
A guy I work with never handed in his pump action shotgun
>>
>>29439402
Oh, you mean like how everybody in america quit drinking during prohibition?
Or how nobody does drugs ever because they know getting caught is going to prison?
>>
>>29440594
Mexicans.

Or learn basic chemistry.

Did you know that urinating on top of a pile of hay and chickenshit for a period of weeks produces nitrates which can be combined with sulpher and charcoal to produce blackpowder?

Or, if you properly refine the nitrates you can combine them with just about anything to produce all manner of explosives and propellants. It's a process so easy medieval peasants whose knowledge of chemistry was "ye olde village drunk passeth the spirtits through him unto yonder fodder, causing a collection of energetic humors to accumulate therein, which when ground and mixed with the lucifers stone and soot of oak procureth magic powder of exceptional volatility."

Seriously. They thought it was a combination of energy from being drunk, satan rocks, and some mystical infusion fire leaves behind in soot. And they made suprisingly effective explosives with it in many cases.

Effective enough to shove into a makeshift boomstick that can be used to ambush a few of emperess hillary's goons and make off with something useful. All the while smirking that I did it with nothing but piss and patience.
>>
>>29441063
True, but OUR government isnt on the other side of a 6 week wind powered voyage from us anymore.

We only won because
A) the brits couldnt afford to shunt resources away from the dozen or so other holding actions going on.
B) they kind of just LET us win. They thought it would be cheaper to watch us shred ourselves apart with civil war or be taken over by france or spain and beg for them to come save us.
>>
>>29446738
But i think more than 10% of Americans would fight, including the Americanized darkies in cities. Niggers and spics already hate the police, and the westernized ones also hate the police as much as your average white republican.
>>
>>29441259
>delusionofgrandeur.png
>>
File: NOTANARGUMENT.png (273 KB, 558x520) Image search: [Google]
NOTANARGUMENT.png
273 KB, 558x520
>>29448129
> :)
>>
File: III_Flag_3.jpg (13 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
III_Flag_3.jpg
13 KB, 400x250
>>29439940
all you need is 3% :-^
>>
>>29438074
>A Beretta Mx4
>Countless SKSs
>Two or three M1897s
>A Win 1894
>Two M16A1s
>A wood furniture G3
>An M1 Garand
>At least one AKM
>Hundreds of bolt actions rifles and God knows what else
Please don't tell me what I think is happening is actually happening.
>>
>>29438514
Everybody keeps saying that but strayan cunts went down without a sound. Our only saving grace is that we've all been preparing for the confiscation for decades, and that we all see firearms as a difference between being dead or alive
>>
>>29448182
>ithinkimsograndphilosopherbutamreallyanedgytwelveyearold.jpg
>>
>>29438145
This would be the most expensive boondoggle in this history of the world and I'd bet it's only concrete result would be OKC bombing 2 electric boogaloo.

But it sounds like the start of a good script for Brazil2.
>>
>>29448350
see>>29448182
verbatim
>>
>>29448294
>less than 10% of projected firearms held were recovered in the buyback
>crime didn't change besides a localized instantaneous increase in rape and robbery
>your police regularly find crims with homemade machine pistols
>mfw "machinegun battles in Sydney" was the title of a mid 2012 Aussie newspaper article
>Australian gun control worked guise!
>>
>>29448279
>that one Garand
fuck me
>>
>>29448429
There's another Garand-ish rifle a little left of the bottom center but I'm not certain
>>
>>29438245
Holy flagburning unconstitutionality batman!
>>
>2 trillion dollars
>10 million man taskforce
>training is army boot+CQB courses
>MRAPs, main battle tanks, aircraft, the works

When we're ready, we immediately turn around and perform a coup d'état simultaneously all over the country, taking control of major police departments, military bases, and anywhere that could rally political power, and turn the United States of America into a libertarian paradise. Then we liberate Canada, renaming them to the United States of Americold, annexing them only so we leave them alone in their now-libertarian country.

This whole event would be mostly bloodless, as social media would help us choose each agent to be trusted members of the community who secretly inform their entourage that they're going to be freed by Liberty.
>>
>>29439402
Hi~ im back and sober.
By step three, people protesting, calling their fucking senators, and probably out crying on facebook or twitter just helps me build my list, and helps the future arrests/warrants, people fucking get arrested for putting a bomb emojii next to their school names in a text, or making a video saying they'll shoot cops, You think it cant be bent a bit to say that this person is a danger to the public and has to be take in?

also take in mind that most of the steps are literally just to let as many people turn in as possible while a large list is complied to be acted on later.

Hell even if i widdle down the numbers of gun owners from like 100 million to even a third or two thirds of that ill have completed a major milestone. And by then ill either get a blank check and left to my own devices to continue, or ill end up overseeing as some kind of director of the current/ new agency and overseeing it for years to come.
>>
>>29438074
You realize that there are many countries without a constitutional right to bear arms where citizen nonetheless are privileged to own them, right?

Do you really think that if your 2nd amendment goes, all of your guns suddenly get confiscated?

We've never had a 2nd amendment in Canada and yet I still own all of the things you mentioned.
>>
>>29448060
Also think about it like this, how many police are there in a city?

There are several thousand citizens for every cop. Police make up less than 1% of the population.

The military, including the reserves, makes up less that 1% of the population.

In a civil war significant numbers of the military and police will desert or defect.

It only actually takes a small fraction of a society to organize and rebel to wreak havoc.
>>
>>29448833
Even if they took every gun in the USA using magic and nobody could stop or retaliate against them, they would still be toppled the next week. Doesn't take a genius to make guns, doesn't take a genius to make bombs.
>>
>>29438074
ATF pls go
>>
>>29450360
>not letting the ATF,NSA,CIA,FBI know that you dont fuck around when it comes to liberty

No. cuck, please go. I welcome any man willing to stand against my liberty, and i will defeat any man why stands against my freedom.
>>
>>29450586
>i will defeat any man why stands against my freedom.
>I will defeat an MBT!
>I will defeat a fighter jet!
>I will defeat an Apache!
>I will defeat US soldiers!
>I will defeat a drone!
I'm not one of those tards who say we couldn't get the fed, but YOU can't do shit by yourself.

>cuck
Try harder
>>
>>29450871
We out number them, an eye for an eye is an acceptable exchange.
>>
>>29451456
That isn't an eye for an eye, you would lose horribly to any of those things, without even touching them.
>>
>>29450871
>Muh tanks 'n' shiet

Yeah tanks are great for asymmetrical warfare. Just look at how well the US is doing in Afghanistan.
>>
File: 1456379599137.jpg (133 KB, 1710x840) Image search: [Google]
1456379599137.jpg
133 KB, 1710x840
>>29438145
>>29438201
>>29438245
>>29438262
Let's assume that we can get all the manpower necessary to search every gun owning home and the homes of people who are related to gun owners. Let's also assume that as long as we're throwing out the 2nd Amendment, we're throwing out the rest of them in order to be able to do all these searches. This whole scenario seems waaaay too difficult to actually put into practice. If it was so easy to find illegal guns and gun owners, there would be a drastic reduction in violent crime, especially gang related shootings.

Also, the ATF is not part of the Treasury Department. It's under the Department of Justice. Still, both controlled by the President.
>>
>>29448608
>implying your average joe military conservacuck is going to turn on his bruhders
>>
File: tumblr_m1pt50PMzu1qg39ewo1_500.gif (446 KB, 499x408) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1pt50PMzu1qg39ewo1_500.gif
446 KB, 499x408
>>29446701
neat.jpg

>>29448608
I was recently party to an interesting discussion about this. Apparently what you have to do is run lots of "exercises" where you practice getting your guys in the right place--but you never, ever, ever actually say anything about a coup until the big day, when you set up for another exercise and then give everyone half an hour to decide if they're in or out.
>>
>>29454475
But everyone in the military is a Jew when it comes to ranks that matter.
>>
We (the french people)kicked the german out of france during WW2 by using guerrilla warfare, am sure you can win too Burger
>>
>>29438074
>2.5 Billion dollar budget
>Id ask for 10,000 men and ID hire the biggest pussies I could find latterly the pajama boys
>Id give them training on how to break down doors armed with batons and try to take weapons Id tell them not yell or say anything just swarm the house in 3 man groups
>Id start in the south and Id give a 2 week warning that we are coming for your guns in an unconstitutional manner
>then Id tale the remaining 1.5 billion dollar budget and buy the periphery of sea land and be a paranoid mother fucker for the rest of my life occasionally laughing about all the deal liberal bitches and butt hurt politicians
>>
>>29456020
Sadly the Us has no decernable leadership when it would come to any rebellion...

Militias would be wiped off the map first, and all that leaves is a bunch of chickens running around with their heads cut off, and small pocket groups whose idea of guerrilla warfare would be shooting a cop in their town and running home to hide in their basements for the rest of the day.

sadly the only people that the american people actually listen to, and worship in droves are celebrities and actors, and im not about to step up to follow adam sandler into a fucking battle, and people might point our kenue now that they realized hes an operator now, but being a fucking operator and leading one or multiple cells of individuals over a large area are two different things.
>>
>>29457447
>Krista Sweeney
>wut?

Any and all leadership like that would likely come from retired military personnel, which albeit there is alot of, but i also dont see them getting along together, literally just scattered, unorganized cells stepping on each others toes...

also remember that the french resistance was backed by allied support, and had a common enemy, an invader.

Whereas the american peoples enemy is other american people. Its easy to shoot someone who comes into your country in violence, its another to shoot your neighbor.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 444x424) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 444x424
>>29438370
Kek'd
>>
>>29440594
What about new magazines after you shoot the ones you have!?!?!?
>>
>>29456020
The French resistance was crap.
>>
>>29438095
> Very productive state.
You're an idiot.
>>
File: 1443408649224.jpg (89 KB, 600x466) Image search: [Google]
1443408649224.jpg
89 KB, 600x466
>>29457463
Leadership wouldn't come from the standard military, try all of the special forces teams
>>
>>29448622
you glossed over the part where this faceless government agency with its absolutely loyal soldiers would have to deal with timothy mcveigh's blowing up their buildings and bubba and his friends throwing molotovs and taking pot shots at the agents any time they try to serve a warrent in their neighborhood. the military and law enforcement walk outs who would join up with the insurgent patriots and even worse the ones that would remain in the system and make sure that doors were left unlocked, supplies got lost, and that critical information was passed on. you completely forgot that it won't take the whole citizenry to stop this from happening. a small percentage of motivated idealists would fuck up your whole plan. good luck pushing gun control on 50 fucking states that have become afghanistan.
>>
>>29450871
>>29451456
>>29451526
you won't lose horriably to a mbt, a fighter jet, and apche, or drones or us soldiers.

all of those things won't be able to operated when the support staff that keeps them operating would rather sit out the civil war or is on the side of liberty. you would see plenty of really nice military shit just walk off the base or if the commanders have their shit together they will offically declare that their military base is sitting out the conflict and order everyone to just calm the fuck down and wait to see which side wins.
>>
>>29456020
actually america had to do it for you. maybe you could return the favor when a tyrannical socialist government takes us over?
>>
>>29457463
i'll shoot my neighbor right in the fucking face if he is a liberal commie gungrabber
>>
>>29461869
get special forces ted over here we need to start training some irregulars.
>>
How about I just destroy the extremely delicate electrical infrastructure near ever police/sherrif station/outpost and every televised news outlet until you stop- oh wait you want me to confiscate the guns!

Fuck off.
>>
File: gee ivan, TWO maxims.jpg (62 KB, 960x643) Image search: [Google]
gee ivan, TWO maxims.jpg
62 KB, 960x643
>>29438074
>budget
Enough to buy gas and ammunition

>manpower
Just me

>training
we mother russia m8

>how are we making the country safe
idk about the rest of the country, but i'm a feel pretty safe with my newly stolen arsenal.
>>
>>29462806
Shouldn't you be writing crappy columns Peggy?
>>
>>29448411
I don't much of that validity, but I still require source
>>
File: wtf am i reading.jpg (259 KB, 460x800) Image search: [Google]
wtf am i reading.jpg
259 KB, 460x800
>>29439940
>>29440101
>>29450871
>>29451526
>>29457447
>but drones n shiet

Shut. The fuck. Up. So far the US military has proven it can't actually do anything more than contain an insurgency on foreign soil, so arguing for that military to do it here is completely fucking stupid. Plus the US military is full of people who would go "nah, fuck that" if they had orders to crack down on the locals.

Plus drone strikes? Really? Are you fucking mentally retarded or something? A single drone strike on US FUCKING SOIL AGAINST US CITIZENS is going to cause outrage, seething, frothing pure riot-in-the-streets rage especially if kids get killed. Americans love to bitch, but they also love to riot, and holy shit if you want to cause a riot send a maverick right into some pro-gun activist camp and watch as the civilian casualties snap into public conscience.

What a stupid argument.
>>
>>29464828
Also the US military wouldn't be fighting tribes of poor farmers like in Trashcanistan, the would be fighting against people who have the financial and technological resources to build their own drones and other equivilant military hardware.
>>
I have been thinking about this for a day or so an have the outline plan.

Ban -1
State governors direct all law enforcement agencies to call on all personnel.
All mobile communications devices of these personnel collected. All radios disabled.
Police briefed in the operation and sequestered.
Ban Day.
Police arrive at every firearms stores, firearms manufacturers, gunsmiths and like across the nation at the same time.
All stock of automatic, semi automatic and single action rifles, carbines, shot guns and hand guns are catalogued than taken out side where a chop saw is used to cut them through the chamber, bolt and trig mech. The previous owner is given a receipt and the scrap metal is trucked off to be dumped at sea.
All ammunition is confiscated, pliers are used to crimp them on the shoulder or centre so they will not chamber and sent to a burn pit.

Presidential address declaring the new national firearms law.
Lawful firearm owners are required to hand in all subject weapons with in 30 days.
After 30 days any one found in possession of a subject firearm will be imprisond for five years and have all property and assets confiscated.
Any use of a firearm in a crime will attract an automatic life with out parole sentence.

Ban + 30
Full firearms laws enacted including codicil that allows no knock serches of any person or property that may hold a now illegal firearm.
Gun stores can only sell ten rounds per person per day, all sales must be recorded with photo ID provided.
Gun stores are limited to holding a max of ten firearms and one thousand rounds.
Any person convicted of a felony is banned from owning a gun.
Ant person with a history of mental interest is banned from owning a gun.
Any person with a history of substance abuse is banned from owning a gun.
Privet citizens may only own five firearms per household, no exceptions.
>>
>>29439940
Look what happened in Connecticut. A 95% non-compliance rate.
>>
>>29438095
You don't want California. It is deeply in debt, infrastructure is crumbling and people outside Silicon Valley are fleeing the state in droves. The southeast is becoming the new manufacturing center of the country with at least six major auto manufacturers having built plants in Alabama alone. Any plant that can build a car can be adapted to build just about anything you would need to include aircraft, AFVs, small and heavy arms among other things. Red States are producer states. Blue States are consumer States. Plan accordingly.
>>
File: 1459359647378.jpg (54 KB, 350x383) Image search: [Google]
1459359647378.jpg
54 KB, 350x383
>>29464828
>Shut. The fuck. Up.
>>
File: 1456107064379.jpg (368 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1456107064379.jpg
368 KB, 3000x3000
>>29465467
>>
>>29439940
Connecticut has a 95% non compliance rate. New York is refusing to release SAFE act registration/compliance rates, probably because of similar non compliance. Those are both States with a long tradition of fun control. Now imagine Alabama, Arizona or Texas with long standing traditions of gun ownership, ownership rates at or near 50% and state governments that have passed legislation openly defying federal law. Add to that a predicted desertion rate of 50% to 70% for the military and most alphabet agencies in case of a civil war sparked by a constitutional crisis and things get really ugly. Basically, the U.S. as we know it does not survive.
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.