[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 30
File: B8866013Z.1.jpg (14 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
B8866013Z.1.jpg
14 KB, 620x349
So when the cops and the young cops hungry to have their first arrest start flying these shits across my property while im pissing in my own backyard or having a barbecue party, will it be invasion of privacy or are cops entitled to it if they have drones record footage of me pissing on the corner of my own house in my own backyard?
Where is this world going to, i mean its not like they are known to shoot and kill peoples dogs because... i dont know, they never explain themselves and protect their ego by killing you, even if you are white (im not racist im just saying the truth) and law abiding.
The fucking drones are coming /k/ and you know it. Its not fucking right, nobody should allow that, WE ARE LITERALLY ENTITLED to have guns to prevent the government and the ruling body from doing such things, its our fucking duty!!

So, how does one bring down a drone without anyone getting killed by a stray bullet?
I was thinking something like a miniature MANPAD that picks up the buzz or some homemade radar made from the satellite dish and old computers. Fireworks with flaps and wings. Large pigeon catching nets.
Any ideas?
>>
>>29436803
How much are you willing to spend? A net gun or a drone of your own carrying a net would do the job.
>>
>>29436803
Miniaturized version of a ZSU-23-4 chambered in .22 in the garden.
>>
retractable drone-proof backyard roofs
>>
>>29436819
lets say 5000 for the entire street.
>>29436902
No way, i want to see the drone free sky above me when i am in my backyard, as everyone sane does
>>29436854
that things gets hungry really fast and it shoots bullets that can harm a person when the gravity does its thing
>>
>>29436854
The only correct answer, other than a flanker chambered in .17 hornet.
>>
I was thinking about a system coded into a computer and few servo motors aiming, actually 2 same systems, one smaller in a rocket, like 4th of July shit fireworks with some fragments that would fuck the drone up.
The rocket needs to be steered, or atleast aimed and set to explode on certain height, drones (quadshits) arent that fast and you dont need a fucking Igla in your attic or a stinger, but just something that catches it on a homemade radar and fucks it up when the catch on the radar becomes the catch on the rockets brain and steering wheel, so to speak. If it lands on someones property, sue the police for stalking or something, make them pay for it, make them give up on the drone thing entirely in order not to piss off the armed people.
Did you know that they want to make 'delivery' drones a thing? Thats how they get to pull off shit like that, with subtle introduction of something that is 'new' 'popular' 'cool' and it only gives a path to them having a camera watch your every move inside your own fucking house.
Its coming you morons. Its fucking coming.
>>
Use birdshot instead of rifle bullets. Cheap, legal, and designed to take out light aerial targets.
>>
>>29436983
>lets say 5000 for the entire street.
Just buy loads of netguns, if they can take a bird mid flight they can take a much slower drone.
>>
>>29436803
Well if the cops fly them as low as the autists around here, tennis racket taped to a pole saw would work pretty good.
>just last week some 20-something neckbeard crashed his quadcopter into my parked truck, then ran like hell
>he'd actually registered it with the FAA so the police went a'knocking
>charged him with a hit and run just like if he'd hit it with a car
Don't know how much money I'm gonna get from it (broke the back glass, which is like a $200 fix to do it right or $20 and some RTV sealant if I DIY) because they're making him use his car insurance (somehow) to pay for it.

The googles say it was a pretty expensive, nice quadcopter too.
>>
File: down.jpg (63 KB, 737x604) Image search: [Google]
down.jpg
63 KB, 737x604
>>29437545
Maybe strap on a rocket if the bastards start flying them out of reach for the air cannon.
>>
File: 1438988423776.jpg (217 KB, 1224x1445) Image search: [Google]
1438988423776.jpg
217 KB, 1224x1445
>>29437446
>I was thinking about a system coded into a computer
woah dude
a system coded into a computer?
mind=blown

>4th of July shit fireworks with some fragments that would fuck the drone up.
let's put purpose-built fragmentation charges on rocket engines with the intent of destroying/damaging the property of someone else
what could possibly go wrong

>but just something that catches it on a homemade radar and fucks it up when the catch on the radar becomes the catch on the rockets brain and steering wheel, so to speak.
so the rockets needs catches, and a steering wheel
and don't forget the most important thing, the rocket needs...a brain
dude rocket surgery lmao

I gotta admit you really know what you're talking about and are totally not just listing the obvious things which a system needs to do with no idea of how to actually accomplish those things

>Did you know that they want to make 'delivery' drones a thing? Thats how they get to pull off shit like that, with subtle introduction of something that is 'new' 'popular' 'cool' and it only gives a path to them having a camera watch your every move inside your own fucking house.
>>>/x/

fucking muppet
>>
>>29436803
Why not jam the radio freq used to control it?
>>
>>29437779
You are never going to fly those shits across my property ever again, i promise you that you wont you fucking faggot, ever.
I have seen you bastards in your patrol cars with the fucking controls flying those shits, thinking since it buzzzzzzzzes nobody can hear it? are you fucking stupid or something?
Im not going to allow you to do that, i dont care what you puppets are being ordered to do, you are never going to fly those shits near my house ever again. I talked to my neighbors and they agree. Fuck you.

>>29437790
that sounds good, how the fuck is that done?
>>
File: 1446761495667.png (121 KB, 325x282) Image search: [Google]
1446761495667.png
121 KB, 325x282
>>29437836
>[schizophrenic psychosis intensifies]
>>
>>29436803
Your best bet without risking collateral damage would be jamming its radio (risks fines from the FCC) or a net gun/net on anything RC that flies. Anyone know how much damage a BB gun would do to one of those?
>>
Magnetron from a walmart microwave?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrXYA_gGLrA
>>
>>29436803
Shotgun, maybe?
It would work as quasi flak gun.
>>
>>29437860
holy shit, i thought commies couldnt tie their shoes, let alone make emp muskets.
Thank your for this video, thank you very much. This is why i come visit this website.
>>
It's gonna take some time and dedication

https://youtu.be/jIxD1Bm6LR0?t=17

but you'll have a friend for life
>>
File: 1452311755243.jpg (146 KB, 373x541) Image search: [Google]
1452311755243.jpg
146 KB, 373x541
>Be OP
>Primed full of cheap bottom shelf vodka
>"FUCKIN DRONE SHITS!"
>Fires unguided Turbotard Rocket because lolradar is retarded, so fuck it, I don't need no radar
>bathed in the wash of Turbotard Rocket because I stood too close, hair is a near total loss
>rocket motors are misplaced so Turbotard Rocket flies wildly in random directions
>rocket tactically enters a neighbor's attic through a vent, with the half spent engine setting boxes of old clothes on fire
>DEPLOY FAGNET!
>fagnet ensnares neighbor investigating the noise and spreading fire in his attic
>house is a total loss
>"MY HUSBAND IS TIED IN A NET IN MY BURNING HOUSE WTF DID YOU DO ANON!?! CALL 911!!!"
>building is a total loss, neighbor is dead, wife is homeless, children screaming
>FD shows up
>PD shows up
>OP never ever sees the light of the sun again do to charges involving basically every law in the US Criminal Code and all the Anti-Terror laws combined.

Perfect. Do it. We'll have a thread complete with the PD drone footage in about a month.
>>
>>29437922
thats beautiful and all but the drones they send out to stalk me have bigger rotors and i would never send a majestic bird on it because the blades might harm it.
I hate pigeons though, maybe make them kamikaze the quadshits, but i dont want a fucking hen house, bird shit, rancid smell and feathers.
Maybe parrots, the large colorful ones, but i had one and he got killed by the pigeons that he wanted to hang out with. Poor animal wanted friends and got pecked to death, didnt even fight back properly, like a child bullied to death.
I thought I was his friend, and i was, but he wanted one of his own kind. Broke my fucking heart it did.
And then someone flew the fucking quadshits over and over again.
>>
File: 2gore4me.png (24 KB, 684x737) Image search: [Google]
2gore4me.png
24 KB, 684x737
>>29437922
>the first time they try that on any larger quadcopter
Just wait.
>>
>>29438007
you think youre funny but having drones stalking you in your own home isnt.
Will it still be funny when they weaponize them and fly them from patrol cars?
>>
>>29438007
And vodka is for girls and their cocktails.
>>
if im not entitled to the airspace above my property its revolution time
>>
>>29436803
wrist rocket sling shot shooting fire crackers
or get cheap rc planes and kamikaze them,
or you could get a high power laser like this http://www.wickedlasers.com/krypton and fry the optics
>>
>build potatogun
>put net with weights on the ends in
>aim
>shoot
>free drone
It's so easy, you guys are thinking too far
>>
>>29436803
yeah did more browsing wicked lasers blue artic hand held laser with 3.5 watts of energy should be enough to seriously damage any optics if you want more energy get a metal cutting laser for a few thousand hook it up to your house http://bystronicusa.reachlocal.net/en/Products/laser-cutting-systems/?utm_source=reachlocal&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=BystronicUSA-Search
>>
>>29438630
Im thinking something automatic that locks on and does its thing when any of the neighbors press a button (they each have one at home and a little red led light that glows red when its locked on and ready).
The potato gun is great, but to persistently knock them off the sky, there might be something like a turret ready to seek and let me know when its locked on, or maybe let the neighborhood watch trooper in charge at the given moment.
One of the neighbors thought about lasers that jam it or ruin it, but that attracts attention and might get us all in trouble if it is done to a police helicopter.
>>
>>29436803
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjmz0buBass
>>
>>29436803
Here have a thing
INB4 V&
>>
File: 1428776041662.gif (2 MB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
1428776041662.gif
2 MB, 659x609
>>29438078
>trained pigeon death squads

Please make this a thing
>>
>>29438748
That guy seems to be a terrible shot.
>>
>>29438756
This better not by pizza.
>>
File: community_image_1408059528.gif (2 MB, 360x208) Image search: [Google]
community_image_1408059528.gif
2 MB, 360x208
HERF gun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoOT2_Z-GIE
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
Can we make an air burst version of pic related. Or make a man of war jelly drone with sticky fishing line tendrils.
>>
>>29437887

Our unit is in charge of security during state visits (a certain euro country). Around the residence we always have two guys on anti-drone duty with Benellis loaded w/ birdshot.
>>
>>29437730
im saving that
>>
>>29436803
It's important to know that nationwide your property extends up as far as you can reasonably use it. That's tree height, house height, et cetera plus a reasonable distance. If you yourself own a UAV it's pretty much flight ceiling.

Really, though, just jam them.
>>
>>29439469
define 'reasonably' for use of property

If i was to build a statue of liberty (my own, not the french one) how high can i make it?
>>
>>29438091
drones are typically never made from any metals at all, because they can't afford the density. The ones I've been shopping for are almost entirely plastic.
>>
>>29438285
And you're too fucking stupid to use Google, because there are approximately 9 billion websites and forums that discuss this endlessly. Yet you, in your idiot wisdom, decided to ask /k.
Which is better, 100 half baked responses or 9 billion?
>>
>>29438849
Going to that much trouble, you may as well just get a big amplifier, antenna and something to sweep through RF freq until you find the one the drones on, then over-ride it's controls.
>>
File: 1457897134312.jpg (92 KB, 768x783) Image search: [Google]
1457897134312.jpg
92 KB, 768x783
>>29438078
>>29438285
>>29438677
>tfw OP is going full persecutory delusion
kek, seek help
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 380x380
>>29436803
Shoot some bird snare tipped arrows at it
>>
Thank you /k/ you gave me plenty of ideas. Ill spread the word and we will have the street a no-fly zone for the fucking quadshits with jammers. Didnt know if it would be that easy, desu.

Now since some of you faggots who are probably cops keep telling me that im crazy, fuck you and eat shit, you arent going to stalk on me ever again, only way is to get a warrant, my neighbors will agree, and they too have been victims of this new thing you self centered insecure shits that somehow ended up as 'cops' love to do for God knows what reason.
How can you fucking live with yourself? Spying on people in their own fucking homes? Telling me to back the fuck away from the POOU LIISE WEEE HIKL when i try and ask you why are you doing this? Stalking someone and getting away with it because you are a cop?
What the fuck are you doing? Is it funny to you? You are just fucking around for your own amusement.
Its not fucking funny. Its wrong. You know its wrong.
>>
>>29439508
Pretty sure there have been cases of people losing fingers to larger quadcopters (the ones that are around 2 feet across, not the ones you normally see for sale in stores).
>>
>>29436803
Depending what software they use, spoofing or jamming is your best bet. Time to learn electronics though.
>>
File: drones are watching you fap.jpg (28 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
drones are watching you fap.jpg
28 KB, 640x480
>>
>>29436803
http://fear-of-lightning.wonderhowto.com/how-to/making-electromagnetic-weapons-directed-microwave-energy-0133231/
>>
Great thread guys.

Skitzo I wish you luck in your war with the flying devils. Might I suggest you acquire and train with a boomerang?
>>
File: FeralKid-RoadWarriorb.gif (2 MB, 413x261) Image search: [Google]
FeralKid-RoadWarriorb.gif
2 MB, 413x261
>>29439903
Kill drones and homo bikers, what's not to like!
>>
ATTENTION: RETARDS IN THIS THREAD

The FAA has already ruled that drones count as aircraft. If you bring one down, for example with a round of buckshot, you are potentially facing terrorist charges.

ATTENTION: RETARDS IN THIS THREAD
>>
File: 1445203045805.jpg (15 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1445203045805.jpg
15 KB, 250x250
>>29439783
seek help, OP
>>
File: 802.jpg (43 KB, 500x680) Image search: [Google]
802.jpg
43 KB, 500x680
>>29436803
>>29436983
Here is the threshold post, the line where anything resembling sane is crossed:
>>29437446
>>29437836
>>29437898
>>29438078
Escalation...
>>29438285
>>29438554
>>29438677
>Im thinking something automatic that locks on and does its thing when any of the neighbors press a button (they each have one at home and a little red led light that glows red when its locked on and ready).
I have this distinct image of some fucking guy with crazy goddamn hair, thick-rimmed glasses, and goddamn grandpa slippers shuffling around getting together an anti-drone defense militia and his neighbors going, "uh, yeah... sure, Larry..."
>>29439783
>>Now since some of you faggots who are probably cops keep telling me that im crazy
The internet is FULL of cops. Also therapists. Watch the fuck out man.
>>you arent going to stalk on me ever again, only way is to get a warrant, my neighbors will agree,
"dont ever fly a drone at me or my son ever again"
>>you self centered insecure shits that somehow ended up as 'cops' love to do for God knows what reason.
I feel bad for the parents of the nerdy kid who flies his drone around in his backyard. Every time it happens it inevitably will wind up with you shuffling over in your grandpa slippers and armload of notebooks and newspaper clippings to warn them. I wonder if they lay down at night and wonder when you're going to finally snap and try to kill their son.
>>What the fuck are you doing? Is it funny to you? You are just fucking around for your own amusement.
>>Its not fucking funny. Its wrong. You know its wrong.
>>You know its wrong.
>>wrong.
Tomorrow I'm going to fly a drone over your house. No lie, when it happens know that Anonymous will have declared war on you.

Never forgive, never forget 9/11 was Jews expect us praise keks and lulz
>>
>>29439982
You are too late. Even now our brave warrior prepares for battle with the many winged aerial pigdogs.

Godspeed.
>>
$20 potato gun if you want to "kill" it. Aim at or just above to account for drop depending on distance.

If you wanna capture:
EZMODE: Butterfly or fishing net on a pole.

Lulz mode:
Swap potato for tennis ball.
Cut hole in tennis ball.
Get some shitty lightweight net and fishing line.
Attach fishing line to tennis ball with washer + nut and bolt.
Attach fishing line to shitty net, leaving enough line to have the net outside the cannon.

The net will catch on the rotors and bring it down (mostly) intact as compared to a direct hit with a raw potato.
You'll want to aim above the drone to ensure the net catches the blades.

Also: wear a face-covering mask, unplug the battery ASAP. If it was low enough to your house, it's yours.

For those truly "Fuck the Police":

Wear mask. Place it in a bag that won't let light in. Unplug battery, camera, take out memory card.
Take camera, attach to helmet or some other shit to make it seem innocuous.
Make copy of memory card (like a flash drive), hide the new flash drive, put memory card in safe spot.
Hide other parts in safe until late at night. Load parts in trash bag with some holes in it.
Load truck / car with fishing rod + tackle box. Go fishing at local lake at midnight. Load some rocks in bag, toss in lake / river.
Or take it to some place with a strong trash compactor and compact it into a 3" x 3" x 3" cube.

FOR MAXIMUM "I DINDU NUFFIN": Go fishing at midnight. Dig around for worms, use em, place rocks in bag.
Bitch out loud about fish not biting, insects, shitty weeds / etc. The more natural you seem, the less suspicious you are to us. Catch a fish, put in bag. Make sure rod is secure. Measure fish. Gripe it's under the limit by an inch. Throw fish + bag into water.
>>
File: 1420416406434.gif (920 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1420416406434.gif
920 KB, 250x250
>>29440283
Sheer fucking genius
>>
>>29436803
they will treat it like shooting a police dog which they treat like shooting a police officer.
>>
>>29440309
I try. I'd personally make a custom attachment for a standard 3" pipe potato gun that's got 4 end prongs angled outward to act as a super net gun. The method I described for a net on a single tennis ball is very luck-based. Check out this guy's guide: http://www.instructables.com/id/Build-A-Net-Gun/
>>
>>29436803
You're only entitled to the airspace 50 feet above your house.

If they're close you can play skeet, but it's not an invasion of privacy as far as I know.

Also check the laws on playing skeet in your backyard.
>>
>>29440407

For the record, IANAL and most if not all of drone law are not yet created. YMMV, take this with a grain of salt, and talk to your fucking lawyer.

It's an invasion of privacy if you do not give explicit consent for them to fly under 50'. Whack the fucking thing with a stick.

It's an implied invasion of privacy if you have a fence around your property that would normally block Joe Blow from seeing into your property if he's walking down the street or in your neighbor's yard, and they're using a drone to spy on you. You should be able to argue Fruit from a Poisonous Tree if they do find you smoking a joint.
>>
So, a /k/ommando wants to build a SAM silo, filled with homemade missiles, a radar station, jamm-turrets, a statue of liberty (not like the french one in NY) to claim more airspace, form an anti drone militia, all in the name of freedom to piss on the corner of your own house, in the privacy of your own backyard. Also, he is reaching out for advice and help, here, but also thinks about his neighbors that he wants to protect as well.
And someone says that this he is insane that there are retards in this thread?

That is what USA was built on, with people like OP. Some were actually schizophrenic, but OP thinks ahead, and sacrificing his sanity, he wants to protect his countrymen from the damn quadshits. I salute you OP.
>>
>>29440283
Or maybe you can just stop flying the damn drones around the mans house for a change. Stop stalking him with your goddamn drones and leave the man be. The fucks wrong with you?
>>
>>29440842
>And someone says that this he is insane that there are retards in this thread?
No they're probably saying that because he is actually insane.

Still hilarious though
>>
>>29440922
Nigger, fuck off. I just gave you a how-to guide on how to fuck over the police if / when they fly drones. What in the world makes you think that I'm the same as those meat popsicles? How fucking retarded are you? I've always been anti big-cop.
>>
Pressure Washer for up close and you could get fancy with paintball gun with auto tracking software .
>>
>>29439982
>we need buckshot when we have trained pigeons loyal to the cause.
>>
>I need to kill fragile flying objects /k/!
>doesn't know what birdshot is

Hi nogunz :^)
>>
>>29438554
Aren't you not legally entitled to the airspace above your house, and that's how they can get away with it.
>>
>>29437856
>hehe..the government totally doesn't spy on us 24/7 you schizo...ha ha you'll be saying they listen to our phone calls...

Hey slave I think your masters boots have a smudge
>>
>>29440842
This.

Fuck day/k/are. OP is what /k/ used to be.

Also, you guys are seriously overthinking this shit. Just shoot at them with something, anything from a pellet gun/paintball gun to a shotgun would work.
>>
>>29441556
A real gun of any kind is no go senpai, discharging a firearm within city limits is bad news, and there's the whole ballistic arc thing.

Bow with turdinker/spiral fletchings, air rifle, paintball, lacrosse net, these are all decent.
Get yourself a cheap laser range finder so you can get positive proof that it was within your vertical property line.

Make sure you can back up that it was spying on you, chances are the fuzz will be on a live feed with it, so even if you get the memory out if it has one they'll have their own tape too.
>>
>>29441826
>living within city limits
you have no one but yourself to blame senpai
>>
File: 9f1ebb3898.gif (953 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
9f1ebb3898.gif
953 KB, 500x375
>>29441556
>OP is what /k/ used to be.

>I have seen you bastards in your patrol cars with the fucking controls flying those shits
>m not going to allow you to do that, i dont care what you puppets are being ordered to do, you are never going to fly those shits near my house ever again
>the drones they send out to stalk me have bigger rotors
>Maybe parrots, the large colorful ones, but i had one and he got killed by the pigeons that he wanted to hang out with. Poor animal wanted friends and got pecked to death, didnt even fight back properly, like a child bullied to death.
>And then someone flew the fucking quadshits over and over again.
>some of you faggots who are probably cops
>you arent going to stalk on me ever again
>How can you fucking live with yourself? Spying on people in their own fucking homes?
>What the fuck are you doing? Is it funny to you? You are just fucking around for your own amusement.
>Its not fucking funny. Its wrong. You know its wrong.

>textbook paranoid schizophrenic
>being /k/
yeah
no
>>
File: 1449093819619.gif (482 KB, 250x210) Image search: [Google]
1449093819619.gif
482 KB, 250x210
>>29441443
oh I get it
you're conveniently ignoring the part where OP goes into a delusional rant about that anon being a cop and instead choose to call me a statist bootlicker because it requires less of a coherent thought process behind the argument

well done, bubba
grab a fucking goldstar
>>
File: 1408163759813.jpg (2 MB, 3058x1720) Image search: [Google]
1408163759813.jpg
2 MB, 3058x1720
>>29442622
>textbook paranoid schizophrenic
>not being /k/
yeah
How new are you?
>>
File: 1367474652906.png (194 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
1367474652906.png
194 KB, 500x309
>>29442695
>I'm out of arguments
>better call him a newfag and post an irrelevant picture!
>>
>>29436803
lasers
>>
>>29440283
Jesus Christ, can you at least include some details?
>>
>>29442752
>implying were having an argument
Well at least one of us is taking this seriously.

There is nothing to discuss here. /k/ is one of the most paranoid boards on this website, always has been.

Here have a more relevant screencap.
>>
>>29442861
> I cannot be arsed to look up the trillion-and-one guides on how to build a potato gun
> I cannot be arsed to look for DIY net guns
> I cannot be arsed to think for myself
Maybe you deserve a police state. Thinking's hard.
>>
>>29437538
>>29436803

not sure if bait but

>justifiable until they recover the drone and the footage and charge you with destruction of police property / unlawful release of a firearm
>>
If the 50 feet limit is real, everything short of airsoft will fuck up the blades,but it also depends a lot on what the drone actually is. A military grade drone will probably shrug off smaller air rifle.

Best bet imo is to build a directional antenna to create a cone of white noise to drown out the remote control (bear in mind that it will still transmit images back to the operator).
It should probably stop moving and in 30 minutes top it will fall down.
>>
>Get a shot gun
>go to a trap range and learn some technique
>Buy some magnum goose loads
>If it's in shotgun range over your property, I don't see why you can't take it out.

>Police need a warrant to search your property unless you have enough property for open fields doctrine.
>They would need a warrant for anything they couldn't do already, so they can rent a helicopter and look as much as they want,
> if they are using a drone within shotgun range you should be good.
>goose loads should be pleanty
>>
I honestly can't wait to hear about one of /k/ getting in shit for shooting down one of Amazon's delivery drones, or something.

Especially if the drone was delivering something to them that someone else got as a gift.
>>
>>29436819
OP could just make an oversized pneumatic potato cannon that shoots nets or better yet, a payload of ball bearings and screws at it.
>>
>>29440396

You don't need a trip. Please stop. I don't need a trip, a criminal justice major doesn't need one.
>>
Oh my god! Does this mean I can justify building .22 AA gun turrets?
>>
>>29437790
It depends, some of them don't use that.

However, I do have a friend who would have the know how to do that I think. I should talk to him.
>>
>>29436803
WiFi Jammer + Directional antenna = It's raining Phantom 2s!

Disclaimer: Very illegal
>>
>>29442622
Dont come crying when the quadshits attack you too.

>2016
>not have SAM systems in your backyard to protect freedom

fucking nosams
>>
>>29436854
I never knew how much I wanted this until you wrote that sentence.
>>
>>29446366
>you will never have this thing miniature and controlled by your home PC while you patrol it around the neighborhood killing peeping quadshits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAjvemG8e0o
>>
Daily reminder: it is easier for the police to harass an honest middle class working adult on his property than thug in the ghetto with nothing to lose.

I mean why would you risk life and limb going after actual dangerous people when you can generate revenue and easy arrests on people with a life.
>>
>>29446407
Why even live, anon? Why continue this dreary fascimile of existence?
>mfw i have no face and must scream
>>
>only have 20min of flight time
Yup, I bet they'll just be all over the nation.
>>
>>29445291
>what is RTH
>>
>>29439504

As high as the building code allows you.
>>
>>29438091
Even a standard ass quad with carbon fiber props will shred the turkey.
>>
>>29440069
>>Im thinking something automatic that locks on and does its thing when any of the neighbors press a button (they each have one at home and a little red led light that glows red when its locked on and ready).
>I have this distinct image of some fucking guy with crazy goddamn hair, thick-rimmed glasses, and goddamn grandpa slippers shuffling around getting together an anti-drone defense militia and his neighbors going, "uh, yeah... sure, Larry..."

Seriously so much this
>>
>>29436803
>AM I BEING DETAINED!?!?
Memeing aside, net guns or rubber bullets.
>>
>>29440283
Even better
>Get long painting pole
>Superglue any net like material to the end
>Extend painting pole
>If it's still too far, channel your inner Olympian and javelin throw that drone to the ground
>>
>>29446538
I'd actually join that militia.
>>
>>29446426

Can confirm, as a cop my favorite thing to do is to fuck with the honest, average citizens that generally are supportive of me. My least favorite thing to do is to bust criminals BLM rioters.

Fun fact, we were given money by Obama (not the government, Obama actually flew in and handed us large bags of unmarked bills) to buy a drone to follow and observe every single citizen in our city that isn't a registered Democrat so that we can find a reason to charge them with felonies so they can't vote in future elections. Because democrats are so pro-police and have always had our backs in every incident.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 324x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 324x604
>>29436803
I'm pretty sure you can take out a small drone with a paintball gun or an air rifle. Hell, even airship could probably do some damage if you hit the rotors. A .22 would do it for sure. MANPADs are a bit much, don't you think?
>>
Could there be a loophole that makes it legal to have radar guided fireworks?
Like this one >>29437730 the 'freedom rocket'.
Fireworks are the engine and the explosion, guided with plastic wings that move, steering the rocket to the drone?

Drone skeet shooting with diy SAM's on 4th of July? SAM silos have FREEDOM rockets?

Its fucking genius, all of it.
>>
>>29446574
yeah, that's under the >ezmode
section.
>>
>>29436803
Evidence obtained by flying a drone illegally over your property would not be usable in court, a good attorney would get it thrown out.

Also, get a 12 gauge and bird shot.
>>
>>29445090
Got you to read my post, didn't it?
>>
File: anonkillsquadshits.jpg (135 KB, 960x782) Image search: [Google]
anonkillsquadshits.jpg
135 KB, 960x782
>>29436803
Hi OP, i drew you i hope you like it
>>
>>29446705
I wouldn't be surprised if this was true
Fucking Hussein
>>
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 987x674) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 987x674
>>29447179
Fucking kek
>>
>>29447006

No.
>>
>>29437779
>Did you know that they want to make 'delivery' drones a thing? Thats how they get to pull off shit like that, with subtle introduction of something that is 'new' 'popular' 'cool' and it only gives a path to them having a camera watch your every move inside your own fucking house.
This is exactly whats happeni9ng. FFS major police departments have FLIR they use to peek in homes. They run FLIR in small planes and helicopters looking for grow houses even though it's been rules unconstitutional. Wake the fuck up idiot.

Anon was dead right, they will use pizza delivery and shit to bring it on nice and easy. I decided drones over my backyard is my line in the sand. Stand up for something and stop falling for everything.
>>
>>29446426
>Daily reminder: it is easier for the police to harass an honest middle class working adult on his property than thug in the ghetto with nothing to lose.
>I mean why would you risk life and limb going after actual dangerous people when you can generate revenue and easy arrests on people with a life.
Can you imagine the attrition rate at the BTF if they were forced into a singular focus of disarming street gags in big cities?
>>
>>29436803
Fun Fact, you can capture and repurpose enemy drones to serve you if you can get the proper controller frequency or a copy of the controller that goes with the drone.

Try something to make the drone crash or auto land. Don't touch the spinning blades if they failed to shut off. Disconnect the battery. Wait for pissed off owner to cool down and consider making him pay you for the drone.

Get copy of controller or figure out frequency of drone. Bind captured drone to your own controller and have some fun.
>>
>>29446552
Where can one buy rubber bullets?
>>
>>29448210
>Wake the fuck up idiot.
>police using flir from police helicopters is the same as amazon introducing drone delivery as an evil plot to ease the mind of the sheeple towards police drone surveillance
10/10 reading comprehension
>>
>>29447179
Reminds me of the 'first sting' painting from when we created the taliban to fight against the commies with stingers.
>>
>>29446366
I've been dreaming of one since the day some fucking inbred bastard decided to bring parakeets to Spain.
>>
This is obviously a situation where homemade jamming/EW would come in handy.

Sure, they could eventually track the location, but that's why you base it off of an old van.
>>
>>29449949
Just use a Bluetooth transceiver to control it and put the jammer in a tree on someone else's property, and or, public property.
>>
>>29449949
i was thinking, what if you made a directional antenna for it? the signal could be focused into a beam which would make it more effective with lower power and better range. also would probably make it harder to track.
>>
>>29449965
You could just base it on another drone.

Might be a pain in the ass to avoid knocking out your own drone though.
>>
>>29449494
>>
A slingshot and some steel shot
If you can't put a drone down with a few pieces of steel shot and a slingshot then you dumb
>>
File: Bird fucker.png (68 KB, 906x319) Image search: [Google]
Bird fucker.png
68 KB, 906x319
>>29436803
You'll probably get skullfucked for shooting them down in most states cop or not. Felony destruction of property is a bitch. Personally I'd go with this assuming I was innawoods enough.
>>
>>29436803
Ok ok guys, I have a serious question about this. What constitutes "my property" in my back yard, like how high does the drone have to be in order to not be considered violating my "airspace" are there any federal guidelines for this? Eager to net some piggie drones if this happens.
>>
>>29450120
You don't have "airspace", but if it's spying on you or your family, especially from within the fence line, is where the gray area is.
>>
File: 1428926906580.gif (2 MB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
1428926906580.gif
2 MB, 500x349
>>29437730
Too complicated, just fab something that can be fired out of a 12 ga. like a thin metal tube that has a net bundle at the end up of. Would that work?
>>
>>29450145
of it ***
damn my brain
>>
>>29450134
Welp, I don't have anything to hide "yet" I just hate the idea of having my shit monitored. It really rustled my shit when the whole NSA debacle got leaked. Are US citizens really OK with their data being mined by everybody? Having commercial data bought and sold is one thing, but where do you draw the line? When does it become not ok? OP is a crazy motherfucker, but he's a crazy mother with a point.
>>
>>29436803
These guys seem to be onto something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgWlm5zrY4w

start practicing OP.
>>
>>29450134
I don't think many or any laws are written yet on that issue.

Rule of thumb: If it's just the weirdo who likes to fly his drone around the neighborhood but doesn't scan your windows or bother you constantly with it (other than you seeing it 100 ft in the air or so,) you probably will be liable for property destruction if you down it/capture it.

If it's the creep that is watching you because he distrusts you and wants to know what you are up to, you probably have a good case to down it or capture it. Unless the creep is correct that you are a dangerous man.
>>
>>29450120
No laws are currently written that I am aware of.

If you try to grab it, don't touch the spinning propellers. Use a net to immobilize them and disconnect the battery.

If it is way up in the air and not looking at you all day, you might get in trouble.

If it is scanning your windows on a regular basis, you probably have future rights to capture or down it.

As of right now you don't have rights about it, but whatever you can get away with...

Just be careful.
>>
>>29438007
top kek
>>
If you take action you damn well better film it and explain in detail what is going on while you do it, be sure to film and explain the offending actions that caused it too. If you're innacity do not dare use an actual firearm, your dog will be shot.
>>
File: EMP.jpg (175 KB, 1128x1012) Image search: [Google]
EMP.jpg
175 KB, 1128x1012
>>29437860
All these posts and yet the right answer is here all along.
>>
File: quadshitdown.jpg (31 KB, 374x413) Image search: [Google]
quadshitdown.jpg
31 KB, 374x413
Get rid of them while they dont have laws protecting them entirely.
Its one thing to have some asshole fucking with you by recording you on the toilet hungover and in depression. Its another thing when the cops start treating the drones as one of their own officers, like they do with dogs.
OP knows what he is talking about.
>>
>>29450474
Man, how'd I miss that!
>>
>>29450115
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0b3CDJj0QE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4s_tCvC0KM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4-NidDl_s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWMfgoPapmQ
>>
>>29449975
Hrm... you'd need to spend a little bit to find the enemy drones frequent, which is actually depressingly easy, assuming you have an antenna to do so with.

But, if you did some drone on drone action I think that'd actually go your way in court fairly easily. "I thought we were just having some friendly competition. "

That and the brolice would have to prove you were doing something illegal, in which case they'd have to reveal their unlawful spying.

>>29449977
Show me, put your finger on it.
>>
>>29446935
Aerial surveillance isn't illegal; how do you think police helicopters have worked for the past 40 or so years?
>>
>>29449415
Depends on the system; a cheap RC drone will work like that, but for anything using a proper digital data link (eg a wifi connection or MAVLink connection) you also need to know their radio NetIDs. Vulnerabilities exist but there's efforts being undertaken to implement better security protocols (ie to bring MAVLink up to WiFi-kinda standards).
>>
>>29449965
>Hey lets use 2.4GHz to control a machine that jams 2.4GHz!
You're gonna want a wired connection.
>>
>>29452348
(or something like an IR receiver with an IR laser transmitter)
>>
>>29436803
easy
wire a car battery to a big metal coil, light some dynamite, stick it in the coil, homemade EMP, drone falls right out of the sky
also prevents you from posting again which is a plus
(would that actually create an EMP? I've been wondering for years)
>>
>>29439504
>>29446525
It's as far as you can make use of.
>>
>>29442941
Whoa, lighten up there, Turbo. I was being sardonic. You posted a wall'o how-to text. The only thing it was missing was footnotes.

Go get some fresh air. The internet is hurting your brain.
>>
>>29446552
Tennis or golf balls.
>>
>>29454108
No. Depending on the battery type and/or resistance of the coil, you would blow up the battery and/or heat the coil until it melts.
>>
>>29450301
>Having commercial data bought and sold is one thing
tbqh I would honestly draw the line there if I could, I don't like the idea of my data being mined in an attempt to turn me into a good little consumer
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 220x200
>>29436803
T-shirt cannon filled with these
>>
>>29439982
>the FAAs job is to make laws and rulings.
Top kek my good sir
>>
>>29456516
The FAA does have a considerable amount of rulemaking latitude (they'd never get anything done if they had to go through Congress to figure out every little detail). Ultimately, it is Congress' responsibility to make the law, but they do so in the form of a periodic authorization act which sets the limits of the FAA's authority and only creates a basic outline of rulemaking for the specialists at the FAA to fill in. The fact of the matter is that Congress really has neither the time nor the specialized knowledge to decide every little detail of aviation regulation (or any other specialized field managed by a dedicated federal bureaucracy, for that manner).
>>
>>29455121
> Hurr I was only pretending to be retarded
Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.