[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are terrorists a viable threat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
to any armed society or worthwhile militia military?

Are they actually worth worrying about? Pic related hijacked a plane today.
>>
>>29426987
With all the shit the Jews get Hi-jackings don't happen on their plans because you can only get in the cockpit from outside the plane and have 2-3 guards armed with AK's on every flight.
>>
>>29426987
>guy on right is how Liberals react too terrorist killings, bombings and hijackings
>>
Hijacking a plane isn't s viable terrorist threat anymore. I'm honestly shocked this guy wasn't beaten to death to avoid another 9/11. It looks almost obvious this guy has a mental illness and wasn't taken entirely seriously. I dunno I'm just conjecturing at this point.
>>
>>29427063
>I'm honestly shocked this guy wasn't beaten to death
If the plane was filled with faggots like in that picture then its no shock he wasn't harmed.
>>
File: 1430390550599.jpg (12 KB, 266x300) Image search: [Google]
1430390550599.jpg
12 KB, 266x300
>mfw this guy reminds mudslimes to start hijacking planes again
>>
>>29427086
>>29427063
The man on the right was British.
>>
>>29426987
context of image pls
>>
>>29427096
>The man on the right was British.
Well that explains everything. I should've known, now that I look at his teeth.
>>
>>29427096
Has the entire island become a bunch of doughy fuckbois?
>>
>>29427113
Yes.
>>
>>29427100
Check the news. Type in Egypt and Plane.
>>
>>29427100
Egyptair hijacker with a fake muslim pants retention device.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.