[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: t9pduo2.png (442 KB, 800x801) Image search: [Google]
t9pduo2.png
442 KB, 800x801
It is from my country, but here they have a bad reputation.
>>
Bad Rep in which country. Last time I checked the have a decent but generally forgotten reputation in the US
>>
>>29425332
I regret getting duo tone. Should have stuck with black like in supergirl
>>
>>29425425
In Argentina, I am not an expert in guns, but saw the videos on YouTube talking good about Bersa, and then in argie Blogs I get the opposite
>>
>>29425332
It annoys me because it looks almost exactly like a Walther P88
Initially I assumed it was a clone
>>
>>29425332
I have a stainless mini firestorm 40.

Pros:
>easy takedown
>ambi everything
>decent ergos
>light-ish weight
>concealable
>inexpensive
>shiny

Cons:
>basic sights
>small frame crack(non load-bearing area, still functions)
>won't cycle steel ammo
>proprietary rail
>expensive/rare mags
>>
>>29425717
>Proprietary rail
Why would any company still do this now? It's not like it's even popular enough anyways so people would be able to find accessories to fit it
>>
>>29425332
Bought a thunder 9 pro and really enjoy it. The safety and slide lock can be a bit of a pill though. They aren't exactly comfortable to use all the time..
>>
>>29425746
The firestorm's subsequent edition, called "Thunder" put normal picatinny rails under the barrel. I guess they were going the USP route like HK (later derivatives have normal rails).

I tried to buy a laser for it but no one has it in stock. It's not a big loss, as it's primarily a carry pistol so accessories would just slow it down.
>>
>>29425332
I've never heard anything but good things about Bersa products from anyone. The only time I ever hear bad things about Bersa is from Argies asking what people think about it because they hear bad things. From what I've seen, the Bersa Thunder 9 UC just about ideal for people who want a DA/SA subcompact carry piece. Though, honestly, the competition isn't that great for that niche. What is there? HK P2000sk? FNX subcompact? SIG P224? Beretta PX4, the Mini Cougars? Drawing blanks. Nothing really standout spectacular even though they're good guns. Some have great lineage, but the fullsize and compact models are unquestionably better(looking are you FNX, P224, PX4).
>>
>>29425587
I didn't know you could have funs there.

No offense but I always thought it was another failed commie shit hole
>>
>>29425913
The P2000SK would be my choice, those things are really nice
There's the P30SK now as well
>>
>>29425332
I'd like to see someone Rockwell test the various parts of a Bersa sometime...in fact I'd love to see that kind of thoroughness in gun reviews period. I've read too many conflicting reviews to trust one at this point.
>>
Only ever heard good things about bersas here. They occupy that $300 range with caniks and such of acceptable low priced but decent options.
>>
>>29425332
Bersa makes basically 2 guns.
A Walther PPK clone and a Walther P88 clone. One is blowback and the other has a locked breech. Both are decent copies of good designs, ergo, decent guns in and of themselves.
>>
>>29425332
Had a pro thunder uc in 45 acp was almost the exact size of my s&w 6906. Traded the bersa for a gen 3 g26 since i couldn't stand how slow the slide operated on the bersa.
>>
>>29425587
Well I imagine that due to them having access to em more than in the US. The more common, the more willing we ate to shoot guns to death and find the issues.
>>
>>29426125
Seconded. Thats the torture test I wanna see. Just a gun shop that pulls guns apart with actual test equipment. That would chap some asses and put a lot of stuff to rest.
>>
File: majorkong.jpg (16 KB, 443x349) Image search: [Google]
majorkong.jpg
16 KB, 443x349
>>29425717
I have had mixed success shooting any straight wall-cased ammunition made with steel through a number of firearms platforms, including a Polytech .223. I might not hold this against Bersa. However, a cracked frame, even if it is in a non-load bearing area, should meet with a QC fail.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.