[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asymmetrical Damascus steel andruil sword
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 5264x3545) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 5264x3545
So I bought this 1600$ fully functional hand forged Damascus steel LOTR andruil sword online and it just showed up recently. At first I thought the sword was perfect but after a minute or two I realized its crossguard is longer on one side how noticeable do you guys think it is? I cant exchange it for another one and I don't want to have to refund it but I almost can't look at the sword anymore without seeing its flaw.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>
That sucks, sorry man
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>
>>29421067
Side affect of it being handmade. Only machined and mass produced is without errors. Give your autism a rest.
>>
>>29421067
Contact the guy, he might be able to refit a guard
>>
Who made it?

Get in contact with them, explain the issue and show pictures, and he could probably fit a new guard for just the cost of shipping
>>
>So I bought this 1600$ fully functional hand forged Damascus steel LOTR andruil sword online
Now all that's left to do is fall on it so that natural selection can run its course.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 364x572) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 364x572
>>29421183
>>
>>29421299
Be still your autism
>>
>>29421067

They certainly saw you coming, didn't they?

Tell me, how did it feel getting raped with diamonds as you handed over all that money for a piece of autistic sub-tier garbage?
>>
>>29421331
Everyone I have shown the picture thinks it looks awful like that
So email the dude you bought it from and then share the image on leddit or something if they respond "fuck off"
>>
>>29421331
Again, who made it. I know darksword makes an anduril replica, but I don't know if that's who you got it from

You spent $1600 on something

If they missed something as glaring as that, they may have messed up pretty badly somewhere under the handle that you can't see

Talk to them, see if they'll fix it or maybe even refund and take it back

If they do that, you'll be able to get a good custom smith to make you one for the 1600
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.