[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AR15 Hammer Spring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 20160328_191943.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160328_191943.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
Just assembled my ar15 from a lower parts kit from PSA, I did it from memory and somehow put my hammer spring on like shown. Will this affect anything? Do I need to change it?
>>
>>29417458
bump cause wondering same thing. Looks like it is meant that way desu
>>
>>29417458
>Do I need to change it?

Yes. Do it right.
>>
>>29417458

Yes, you need to correct it, you fucking retard.
>>
>>29417495
not gonna change it if it doesn't do anything negative. No point
>>
you should prolly change that my nig
>>
>>29417544
ok leave it. when your shit doesn't work, then you can fix it.
>>
Are all you people being serious? OP did it the right way.
>>
File: 20160328_193209.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160328_193209.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
>>29417541
>>29417495
>>29417473
>>29417563

So I changed it and now the spring is fucked. r.i.p
>>
>>29417611
not sure if you're trolling, but no, that's not right.
>>
This mans name is Simon and he fucks Aryan dikes for a living.
>>
>>29417748
frig off
>>
>>29417458
>>29417618
fucking retard, how do people always fuck this up? you do it right the first time and never half to fuck with it again.
>>
>op
Fucking retard
>>
File: hamspring.jpg (35 KB, 750x491) Image search: [Google]
hamspring.jpg
35 KB, 750x491
get your shit right fucker
>>
>op
I told your dumbass it was fine on kik
>>
But its not fine he had it on wrong but corrected it
>>
>>29417618
take a hammer to it
>>
Simon aryan and quaint sat upon his throne sniffing his paint. His mother broke down the door with a crash and said "Honey do you want to lick my taint?" He was so happy he could faint He quickly said yes and made haste. There wasnt a moment to waste.
He leaped across the room with the grace of a meme thief in the night, only to find no awaiting mother but only his mattress soiled from semen. He was angrier than a demon to find he had beem beat harder than his own meat by a mere dream in his sleep. Infuriated, simon jumped from his bed with the gusto of a right wing death sqaud while doing his morning heiling of hitler. He prepared his outfit and pinned on his piercings and swastika medal. Before scarffing down his early meal of bacon and bullets, simon dry cleaned his flecktarn daisey dukes and polished his combat boots with the hair of fallen jews until the time had come and he knew whst he must do. Simon reeeeeee'd a great reeee and set out on his mission. Simon loaded up his jeep with all the necessary items he would need to carry out such a deed. Today simon had two tasks: erradicate gays and furries, and eat babies.... but he was all out of babies. Like a raccoon with rabies simon writhed at the idea of fucking a wolf and scoffed at the idea of fucking another man unironically. Like a bat out of hell, simon flew down the interstate into the next county over that held the scum he was after. As he drove, he loaded mags and took tokes off a gunpowder laced cigar before running down an old lady who needed a shower. When simon arrived to the convention center he heiled hitler and praised flying spaghetti monster as he approached the door he checked his weapons: an mg42 and two old lugers before kicking down the door. Simons pure german semen, coupled with his luger buttplug that was just gleamin, made those dikes start near dreamin. He shouted a great "ITS REAL NIGGA HOURS." The crowd of degenerates fell silent as the masked flecktarn and swastika bearing aryan
>>
hunk of a man clicked off the safety and leveled them all with a ratatatat. As the sound of his bullets came slower and slower not a single furry was left as he slung his mg and picked up his lugers. With the precisions of a surgeon, our savior finished every last one off with a round to the brain. When the job had been done, his flecktarn stained simon sat on down atop his work and let out a reee to make Chuck Norris shake in his boots. By this time it was lunch, but being all out of babies, simon settled for some tendies down at the nearby wendies. Where he was welcomed with pride. After he had his fill of tendies and new dike pussy simon kicked in the door, hopped back in his jeep and set off into the sunset in order to reset the human race as we know it.
>>
>>29417874
>>29417891

go back to /b/ faggot.
>>
Simon aryan and quaint sat upon his throne sniffing his paint. His mother broke down the door with a crash and said "Honey do you want to lick my taint?" He was so happy he could faint He quickly said yes and made haste. There wasnt a moment to waste.
He leaped across the room with the grace of a meme thief in the night, only to find no awaiting mother but only his mattress soiled from semen. He was angrier than a demon to find he had beem beat harder than his own meat by a mere dream in his sleep. Infuriated, simon jumped from his bed with the gusto of a right wing death sqaud while doing his morning heiling of hitler. He prepared his outfit and pinned on his piercings and swastika medal. Before scarffing down his early meal of bacon and bullets, simon dry cleaned his flecktarn daisey dukes and polished his combat boots with the hair of fallen jews until the time had come and he knew whst he must do. Simon reeeeeee'd a great reeee and set out on his mission. Simon loaded up his jeep with all the necessary items he would need to carry out such a deed. Today simon had two tasks: erradicate gays and furries, and eat babies.... but he was all out of babies. Like a raccoon with rabies simon writhed at the idea of fucking a wolf and scoffed at the idea of fucking another man unironically. Like a bat out of hell, simon flew down the interstate into the next county over that held the scum he was after. As he drove, he loaded mags and took tokes off a gunpowder laced cigar before running down an old lady who needed a shower. When simon arrived to the convention center he heiled hitler and praised flying spaghetti monster as he approached the door he checked his weapons: an mg42 and two old lugers before kicking down the door. Simons pure german semen, coupled with his luger buttplug that was just gleamin, made those dikes start near dreamin. He shouted a great "ITS REAL NIGGA HOURS." The crowd of degenerates fell silent as the masked flecktarn and swastika bearing aryan
>>
hunk of a man clicked off the safety and leveled them all with a ratatatat. As the sound of his bullets came slower and slower not a single furry was left as he slung his mg and picked up his lugers. With the precisions of a surgeon, our savior finished every last one off with a round to the brain. When the job had been done, his flecktarn stained simon sat on down atop his work and let out a reee to make Chuck Norris shake in his boots. By this time it was lunch, but being all out of babies, simon settled for some tendies down at the nearby wendies. Where he was welcomed with pride. After he had his fill of tendies and new dike pussy simon kicked in the door, hopped back in his jeep and set off into the sunset in order to reset the human race as we know it.
>>
File: 20160328_200053.jpg (3 MB, 2696x4968) Image search: [Google]
20160328_200053.jpg
3 MB, 2696x4968
fixed it. I don't see any real difference. Hope I made all you goys happy.
>>
You please /k/
>>
>>29417997
it would have been a big deal if you fired a round and it turned into a run away gun when you released the trigger.
>>
>>29417997
did you install the bolt catch with a hammer?
>>
An air chisel it looks like
>>
>>29418028
Would not have. Would have allowed the hammer to ride, wouldn't go full auto. It can allow the gun to fire when the trigger is released after firing. Kinda like the Mini-14 staple trick.
>>
>>29418063
a pair of steel pliers. It's my first build and I didn't have any of the right tools.
>>
>>29418190
Ever heard of tape?
>>
>>29418437
only right after I installed the pin....
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.