[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Times You've Wanted to Use Your Funs On Someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: 1458580567168.gif (2 MB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1458580567168.gif
2 MB, 340x340
I'm fucking heated /k/. I'll try to condense the situation as much as i can while trying to keep it consistent.
> Live in the ghetto part of town
> 2016 seems to be the year of the homeless
> They put stuff in my truck (no biggie at first)
> Then i find scratches on my truck, they broke my rearview mirror, and they got mad at me last time i had to go to work and i took their stuff off. They acted as if the fucking truck belonged to them
> Had it
> tell them that they are not allowed to put anything in my truck anymore, if i see anything I'll throw it away and call the police
> They don't listen. Now (at least one of them, i know who it is) is now purposely making my alarm go off at night
> Ive sern him do it. He also started leaving crap on the hood now instead of the bed
> I'm fucking fuming, tell him i dont want him near my truck again
>he laughs
> keep doing it
> its been 3 days, and the police wont do shit because he's not committed a crime yet (California )
> This morning getting ready for work
> Alarm goes off AGAIN
> look out window
> its him he put something on the hood and is walking away.
Wtf do i do /k/ he's breaking me. He's really really breaking me...
>>
>>29413273
Just don't let them find out what your going to do
>>
cover the body of your truck with live claymores
>>
>>29413273

By that time, when he's putting something on your vehicles, it could be a bomb. I'm just saying. Yes, you should be legitimately fearing for your life now.
>>
Put up a No Trespassing Sign, he does it again hes breaking the law
>>
Water bottle stuffed with steel wool over the end of your 22. Make sure you do it somewhere off of your property.
Or take nugget, add bayonet. Wait for his visit. Then come out the door screaming at the top of your lungs and chase him off the good ol fashioned way.
>>
>>29413273
If you can leave commiefornia.

I'm in a similar boat. There is an actual insane person stalking me and making verbal threats against my life.

When I asked to have the sheriff check in on this guy, who had been standing in a downpour death staring me for an hour the sheriff told me that I was the one with an attitude problem and this crazy guy could do whatever he wants and I have no recourse.

I carry everyday so I'm not too worried for myself but I don't want to be around when he snaps.
>>
Seriously though, get a gun and point it in his face, he'll learn to leave you be real quick.
>>
>>29413320
>>29413324
I live in an apartment, and park my truck on the street. And the parking lots the apartments provide. Both parking spaces he does it without any care. Before this whole ordeal hed mad dog the fuck out of me while i would work in my truck, according to people ive asked he thinks hes a gangster and is homeless by choice because he doesn't want to work, and lives off his gf
>>
>>29413363

There is nothing you can do but move. Commiefornia cares more about him than you, by a lot.
>>
File: this-is-fine-meme.jpg (58 KB, 600x317) Image search: [Google]
this-is-fine-meme.jpg
58 KB, 600x317
>>29413402
I wish it was so easy, I'm here for a while because I'm too poor to move. What is a real solution to this problem? It seems to be getting worse and worse by day
>>
>>29413458
Set him up, put something valuable in your truck and shoot him when he tries to steal it
>>
>>29413458
Just wait at night for him to fuck with your truck then go out and point a gun in his face and tell him to fuck off
>>
Baseball bat to the hands seems like the appropriate response here.
>>
>>29413498
This. Or if you don't want to get caught (or can't do it) Hire someone to do it. It would probably cost a $100 bucks or so, but you can find some low life to kick the shit out of a homeless guy.
>>
>>29413458
>I'm too poor to move
A bus ticket to anywhere else in continental america is ~$250.
If you think you are too poor to move, then you can get an equivalent paying job or better anywhere else in america.

You have no excuses, act like an american and have some personal responsibility.
>>
>>29413492
Property isn't covered in California. Inly way i can shoot him is if he breaks into my house or threatens my life
>>29413495
> Go to jail for brandishing
> he knows this
> steals shit from my unoccupied house
Any other bright ideas.
>>
>>29413521
This is fu king horseshit
> Trying to mind my own business living my life
> Person is giving me a hard time
> I have to move because of some asshole
> be an american
> move because you got bullied into moving
> american
>>
>>29413273
>driving on highway with grill
>in far left lane doing 70
>suddenly person on right ahead of me in a Cadillac dynamites their brakes
>they weren't paying attention and almost rear ended someone
>they cut me off almost causing me to rear end them
>they dart back over
>I lay on my horn as I drive by
>smug cunt in Cadillac looks over her shoulder at me with this smug ass look you want to put a fist or bullet into

Really though, roll window down, 2.5lbs on the trigger and she would have had one right in the face.
>>
Sleep in truck, baseball bat his face, dump him in garbage can so you dont get cited for littering, go to bed, sleep well.
>>
take a day off. follow him. with your gun printing. look like you are planning his death. don't say a word, just smile. have a spare knife to put on his dead body if he gets violent
>>
>>29413548
I couldn't even get too pissed, grill was in car. I would have brake checked that cunt till the next exit but grill was with.
I'm still so fucking mad.
>>
>>29413273

beat him to death with a fucking bat next time

or follow him back to his hobo den and empty a mag into dirty mike and the boys
>>
File: 1456128900562.png (162 KB, 480x352) Image search: [Google]
1456128900562.png
162 KB, 480x352
shoot him in the knee cap and say it twas in self defense. just get your angle right.
>>
>>29413458
Just beat the shit out of him, don't kill him or threaten to, or use a gun, knife or other deadly weapon, that will just attract police attention.
Don't use your bare hands either (bruised knuckles=evidence you did it), get a length of heavy pipe, an old bat or something like that and beat him with it, don't hit him over the head (at least not too hard or more than once) as that might kill him, afterwards tell him that ifhe doesn't want it to happen again he needs to cut his crap. Afterwards dispose of the weapon you used so the police won't find it, bullys like that, 9 times of of 10 are complete cowards who collapse like a house of cards at the first sign of resistance.

If possible try to get a sympathetic friend or family member to be a false alibi for you.
>>
Carefully collect a jar of wasps. Next time he messes with your truck shake jar and throw.
>>
>>29413492
This is the best bet.
make sure you have a good and true cover story. ie 'I was reading a book when I heard a noise'.

>>29413547
'why don't you leave the People's Republic of California?'
'I'm too poor'
'no you're not'
'reeeeeeeeeeee, what I really meant is that I don't want to move, but shut up'
>>
>>29413593
This is a goid ideam but the only problems would be
> Hes always out in public
> neighborhood is always active and populated at all times
> he's always/usually with his friends
> His gf lives like 5 doors down from me
> he knows where i live
> According to a lot of people he's actually a legit "gangster"
>>
>>29413458

I'm sorry anon but I'm in the same boat.

Anyone in commiefornia trying to get also seems to be in the same boat.

What is really horrid is that those commiefornians that can move are the ones that love spreading our wonderful political philosophy.
>>
>>29413611
What triggered me is that you said to be American and allow someone to bully me out of my own home. Of Americans where this cuck we'd all be british
>>
>>29413593
Forgot to add, do it at night when no one else is about and have a mask covering your face also dispose of the mask and the cloths you were wearing (have an old beat up pair of shoes on that you can through out so police can't use shoe prints that you might leave).
>>
>>29413631
Then put a bullet in his head or leave m8.
He's a homeless shitbag, who no one will care about.
>>
>>29413643

You aren't in america. You are in commiefornia, ie mexico.
>>
>>29413656
His gf has a baby with him, and he seems pretty popular amongst his peers, so revenge might be a thing
>>29413660
Great help buddy
>>
>>29413710
Reloading is a thing too
>>
>>29413273
Using a gun to protect a truck from having trash placed in or on it might be overkill.

Maybe pepper spray anon? Half a can to the face is not lethal, but it will make a homeless twat re-evaluate if their actions are worth the consequences.

When lawman comes knocking: "I was in fear for my safety. I base this on the homeless twat stating expletives, insults and direct threats. He also took up a pugilistic stance and closed the distance between us."
>>
>>29413311
This OP.
>>
>>29413710

We already told you your salvation is beyond the borders of commiefornia. There is literally nothing else you can do.

In fact. Because you have been asking around about this guy that when and if anything DOES happen you'll be suspect number one.

If this guy is crazy you are just increasing your presence in his fantasy land.

If this guy is gang affiliated you pissed them off.

Either way your bitching will do nothing but hurt you.
>>
>>29413273
Wait in your car at night with your gun and Confront him, or you can whine on here. Deal with your problems mayne
>>
>>29413273
Just get a restraining order, duh. They're easy as dick to get. And it can cover your truck too.
>>
>>29413755

>getting a restraining order
>against one of commiefornia's favorite protected class

Funny joke.
>>
>>29413631
Hmmmm
Ok then I would suggest you start fucking with his property, spray paint words like "CUNT" and "SCUM" on his house (I would of said "faggot" too but in commiefornia that would make it a h8 crime and attract more police attention), break windows, glue locks, stuff like that, and when he comes to scare/fight you make it clear that you are not scared of him and are fully prepared to fight him (and even relish the prospect of it).

Instail CCTV if/when he tries to fuck with your shit while you are at work, (and in that case you can call the police and bust him for that).

I'm this guy
>>29413593
>>29413652
btw
>>
>>29413596
Underrated post.
>>
>>29413762
>hurr durr says the fag who knows nothing but what his favorite blog says about CA
>>
>>29413773

I live here. I've tried to get one.

You seem to be the one with anger issues, I'm going to go ahead and assume you are the one with an actual problem and you shouldn't own guns lest you shoot this poor homeless guy and get whatever is left of cali gun rights taken away.
>>
>>29413790
>sure you have. Sure you do.

>implying anything you type is true
>durr let's have op do illegal shit for lulz
>>
>>29413273
Weaponized laser to the eyes.
>>
what does he put in your truck?
>>
>>29413803

You started a thread about using your gun against someone who has caused you no harm. You obviously have issues and shouldn't own guns.
>>
>>29413273
Mad dog the fuck out of him every day, Throw his shit away, or for a more assertive message, cover all of his stuff in shit and piss that may or may not have been accumulating in buckets for a week or so.
If you wanna go full /k spike a beer and offer it to him in the spirit of burying the hatchet, and visit him with a Bad Dragon while taking pics for blackmail. Or just put the pics on his girlfriends door saying that he likes it up the ass.
Either one.
>>
>>29413631
Fuck his gf. Use protection
Or just start menacing her. Get her evicted. He lives off her. He wants to mess with your livelihood, then mess with his.

Also, based on your answers, harassing a woman is about the limit of your willingness to act.
>>
>>29413273
Is he black or a spic? If the latter then he might actually be a gang member and you should get him to a secluded area and put a bullet in his skull.

If the former then he's just a punk and you should get him to a secluded area and put a bullet in his skull.

No witnesses, get an alibi.
>>
>>29413816
I'm not OP you massive tard.
>>
>>29413837

Sure you aren't.
>>
>>29413839
>hurr let me suggest to myself to get a restraining order

Really, faggot?
>>
>>29413816
He's not OP, i am
>>29413809
He puts clothes, scrap metal, bikes, trash, this morning it was a broken mirror and some boots.
>>
>>29413847

I'm sorry you come off as retarded and manlet angry.
>>
>>29413821
She's fucking ugly m8
>>29413822
Spic
>>29413837
>>29413839
He isn't i am.
>>
>>29413865
This is going to be my trip as OP
>>
>>29413869

>all this butt hurt over a GM truck

but seriously there is nothing you can do but whine on a Congolese fire water distilling forum
>>
>>29413869
Again, call the cops, tell them you're being harassed, then file for an RO.
>>
>>29413881
Anon is kinda right.
You aren't willing to escalate this because you have more to lose.
He isn't doing enough to warrant 'ending the threat'
He is just an annoying cunt.
Be annoyed and move on.
>>
>>29413631
> Hes always out in public
He must at least fuck off the the store to buy cheap shitty booze, ciggerttes and lottery tickets and to the corner to buy weed right?
> neighborhood is always active and populated at all times
Just wear a mask and don't come from the same direction as your house, also there must be times when the place is less populated, do it then.
> he's always/usually with his friends
There must be times when they fuck off for similer scumbag reasons that he does.
> His gf lives like 5 doors down from me
Threaten her and vandalise her property
> he knows where i live
Put cameras up for when he tries to fuck with your shit in revenge, if he or his friends try to attack you, pull a gun on them, if they don't back off straight away, shoot them.
> According to a lot of people he's actually a legit "gangster"
This is total bullshit, just because he and his faggot friends sell a bit of weed every now than then does not make them hard asses, it's an act, a sad little homeless man who is beating his chest to make it seem like he is anything other than a complete fuck up.
>>
>>29413881
> fanboying
> on /k/
GM trucks are goat.
>>29413890
This won't do shit, this guy cleary doesn't give a fuck about a thing, some stupid restraining order aint gonna stop shit. I'm thinking more of>>29413593
>>
>>29413521
bus ticket=/=place to live
>>
>>29413596
if you dont want to fight him, this is the only other option
>>
>>29413918

You've made it known that you have had conforrontations with this guy. You touch him and you are the number one suspect.

Your truck will be fine, the only thing you have lost thus far is your dignity. Touch him in anyway and you'll lose your rights and more.
>>
Tell him not to fuck with your truck because you have something expensive inside. Wait for him to break into truck trying to steal the thing. Kill.
>>
>>29413523
Literally shoot him in the fucking face. Drop a cheapo knife near his hands that you buy with cash and say you went out to confront him and he charged you with a knife. Cut your forarm and chest a little and say you barely managed to stay alive.
>>
>>29413596
As insane as it sounds, this sounds like a great option to make him fuck off, think you're crazy, not come back, and not leave a trace.

Seriously, what kind of cop would believe the homeless guy that said you threw a jar of wasps at him after trying to go through the legal channels to get rid of him? Perfect cover.
>>
>>29413918
That's the thing about restraining orders, if you break them, you go to jail. Just file, be patient, and let the cops shoot his dog when the time is right.
>>
>>29413273
Go out there and point your gun at him and tell him this is your last warning

Perfectly legal to do so now considering it is state legal in arkansas
>>
>>29413952
He seems like a homeless druggie scumbag, If he turns up missing it's just another Wednesday.

Lead him to a secluded spot, beat his head in until he stops moving, bury him in the woods.

Or don't, whatever it ain't my truck.
>>
My grandpa rigged his truck so that if anyone tried to siphon gas from it it would zap them. Maybe you could do something similar OP.
>>
>>29413273

Do what you have to do in your own right like what I had to do in my situation I had with an asshole like that.

I was forced to move from my home because my landlord decided to be a dick and I had no one on my family side to help but this one fucker that drank alot and I mean a whole fucking lot we are talking about twenty packs a goddamn day!

When I was getting my stuff into the moving truck he kept on drinking and lifting boxes which wasn't to bad but it got worse later as he had five more then and when he started to get loud and aggressive I got tired of the drunken fuck and told him to just go home which he didn't and just kept telling me how much of a "bad motherfucker" he is over and over and over when I told him to leave ten times.

He wouldn't listen and even started to drunkenly start telling ME to just chill out and shit while he is spilling beer on the carpet floor which at this point I snapped and went to my room and grabbed my single action 357 revolver and walked out and pointed the gun right at his face and cocked the hammer and told him "it's time to go home NOW!" that was when his drunken eye's opened wide and started to say "oh fuck you got a gun!" Over and over until he just left and I was about to pull the trigger right there.

So I had to do the moving myself and luckily did so before the last day on the move out and no I did not call the cops because I did not want to deal with anymore bullshit drama and I swear to god if I ever see him again in my life I will pull the trigger this fucking time goddamn fucking alcoholic assholes fuck!

Been a while since then lately and I haven't heard from him but I do suspect that he will try to come over and knock on my door which I will not answer the door.

I really hate people that are like this fucking goddamnit.
>>
>>29413918
He violates the RO he gets arrested. Videotape the crap the idiot does. Have him arrested. You can take him to small claims for damages too. Piece of cake.
>>
>>29413273
Cali? Ok.

>knock out
>put in truck
>bring to secluded area of desert
>make him dig hole at gunpoint
>shoot him
>bury

Easy as that OP
>>
>>29413596
Or plant a briefcase that springs open

You know this sounds useful as fuck, where do you buy wasps anyway?
>>
>>29414021
A restraining order doesn't stop his faggot friends and gf and her family (also scum) from getting some revenge. Getting an RO is like putting a big red arrow on me saying "This is the guy that is giving my poor boy that dindu nuffin a hard time"
>>
>>29413273
Hide in your truck and when he comes jump out and kick him in the stomach with some boots
>>
>>29413764
Some good ideas here.
Paint dicks instead of writing anything though.

If you want to get aggressive dress as Spider-Man or some other random character, beat the shit out of him, rob him, and drug him with a hallucinogen.
It'll be clear to the cops he got beat up and robbed while tripping balls.
>>
>>29414383
>dress as Spider-Man or some other random character, beat the shit out of him, rob him, and drug him with a hallucinogen.
Do this with a heavy German accent
>Vunderbar
>>
>>29413273
Do you live in SF? Please
Live in SF I will help you op
>>
>>29413643
You don't live in a free state. You complained to the police and they did/won't do anything.

You seem to be a freedom loving guy. Nevada and Arizona aren't far away.

Want to have a better life? Leave the shithole.
>>
>>29414442
LA county, real close to San Bernardino county. But technically my house sits in LA county.
>>
>>29414453
>San Bernardino

Say he knew those guys that shot up that place. Even if he didn't DHS will enhanced interrogate him until he did.
>>
>>29413596
10/10 anon
Somebody buy this man a beer
>>
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 909x1212) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 909x1212
>>29414453

Anon we live really close I'm an hour away if you need to borrow my suppressed SR22 lemme know just get in real close and no one within 10 feet will know you fired a weapon. Hollow point rounds too.
>>
>>29414628

I meant to say outside of 10 feet no one will no a gun went off
>>
>>29413273
Just beat the shit out of him with something long and hard that you can destroy afterwards. Optimally something you can give a non-suspicious reason for carrying at the time (2x4, "I was getting supplies for a shelf I'm making").

DO THIS AT NIGHT

Beat him until he stops moving. Try to not draw attention, don't even talk. Don't wear anything identifying. Have a way to cover you face that you can dispose of (pantyhose can be good, don't look like a mask from far away if you dye the top, so onlookers won't describe it as "a man with a mask").

If you do draw attention, an audience, pocket that fucking mask before they get too close OR run the fuck away if you can.

Burn that fucking 2x4, put it in a chipper, etc. If you use something metal and heavy, throw it in the ocean. Don't use a weapon you don't know how to destroy or otherwise make disappear.

As far as the beating, unless you WANT to be a murderer, which I don't think you do, just go for the body some, and then really work over the arms and legs, breaking those will ensure he won't be around there for a LONG time if ever again.

LEAVE NO EVIDENCE. Think about this.

MAKE SURE YOU CARRY YOUR PISTOL. If shit goes sour, you will need it. But make sure you only shoot if you have to. It would be infinitely better to just run away if you can. Cop will not give much of a fuck about "a couple of bums fighting" but will be very interested in a shooter.

IF YOU ARE CAUGHT, have a plan of what to say to spin it as if he attacked you. Think long and hard about this, DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN A LIE.

AGAIN, try to do this when no one is around, and try to not even let the bum see your face. This isn't about making him scared of you, you want to break some bones so that he is
1. Scared of that whole area
2. Injured enough he physically can't be there

All of the above is highly illegal and I would never advise doing such immoral and awful things to such an upstanding citizen like a bum that shits on people's cars.
>>
>>29413273
Holy shit youre cucked by a homeless guy.

Few options
A) drive off with their stuff next time
B) beat his ass you fucking pussy
>>
>>29414647
Any lies you tell must be backed up, if a 2x4 for shelf, actually be building a shelf at your house then (or make it look that way).

Make sure you don't walk into a trap and get beat up yourself.

I hope this help with writing your fictitious book OP. Never do such awful things in real life, of course.
>>
>>29413273
1. Drive the car on your lawn
2. Put bear traps around it, preferrably in a way that makes him unable to see 'em
>>
>>29414673
Nvm you live in an apartment. >>29414647
sounds like he knows his shit. Alternatively just make one of those https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb4gBguXX6s and shit in the syringe. Might not do much but seems like a great relief.
>>
>>29414647
This is very good, I'll immediately consider adding this content to my novel I'm writing. I'll have to carefully plan this out in my story to make it sound believable and make sure the man in the book gets away scott free by leaving zero evidence of the crime he will commit. Thanks for all this quality content that will for sure make a great story
>>
Buy some bean bag rounds.
>>
Simple answer I don't think anyone else has posted: Park your truck somewhere selse/further away.

or follow him around and kill him somewhere away from your residence.
>>
>>29414788
If i park further my truck might get broken into (again) its happened 4 times within the last 5 years. If i park it any further i might not hear the alarm go off.
>>29414786
This would still lead to discharging a fire arm within city limits. This is a felony that can lead me to getting my guns confiscated. And sued by the bums family because he dindu nuffin
>>
File: 1436116526257.jpg (153 KB, 462x435) Image search: [Google]
1436116526257.jpg
153 KB, 462x435
>>29413273
Shoot him in the face and tell the cops he was trying to break into your truck.
>>
>>29414828
Cars aren't covered in the castle doctrine in California
>>
Just pepper spray the fucker til he leaves.
>>
>>29414658
Or just take it off the truck and burn it in the street.
If he tries to attack OP over it, OP can shoot him.
>>
>on interstate at 8 or 9pm
>In far right lane
>faggot in a truck tailgating me
>Still tailgating me 10 minutes later
>He's had plenty of opportunities to pass me
>Also I was doing 65 in a 65
>I drive a small hatchback and his brights are on, so if I look anywhere other than forwards I'm blinded
I finally moved over and he went by but godfuckingdamnit you're supposed to pass me you piece of shit
>>
Do like the savage Muhammedans do, and throw a vial of acid in his face.

You're asking /k/ what you should do, but seem unwilling to perpetrate the violence that you knew would be suggested. Why even ask, if that's the case? Nobody here has a magic bum-dissuasion technique that is 100% legal and effective.

Pepper-spray would be the most innocuous, but will also escalate the situation in the future once it wears off.
A savage beating would be most effective, but also involves significant risk of reprisal by either the law, or the guy's "friends."
Shooting him seems 100% out the door.

>I liked wasp guy's idea.
One-up that. Buy bees online(yes you can do this), and rig a hopper to a leaf blower.
Attach sack of bees to hopper, turn on blower.
Hellstorm of bees.

Make certain to yell various horrible pun one-liners while doing so, like "seeing is bee-leaving," etc.
>>
>>29415128
Nigga i said I was down
>>
>>29415163
My mistake, then.
Go get 'em, pal.
>>
>>29415163
I have an idea, and it involves gasoline and styrofoam as well as a cheap water gun with a lighter taped to it. Thoughts?
>>
>>29413547
CA is not America
>>
>>29413313
Ding ding
>>
>>29415199
Homemade napalm is too thick to run in most squirt guns.
Having possibly done this as a kid with a super-soaker 50, I can tell you that it there are logistical hoops to be jumped.

If the cap'n there can figure out a decent flamethrower thing though, that would be incredible. I just hope he has a good maniacal laugh to go with it.
>>
>>29415324
The styrofoam really isn't even necessary.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 540x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 540x386
>>29413273
This way to many posts to read,

OP just whoop his ass, make it look good, I'm sure you been to at least one fight in your life, just treat it like that.

Or not make him "disappear"

Seriously OP you KNOW what you gotta do stop. Clocks ticking
>>
>>29413596
This guy gets it.
Here's a plan you should follow, OP.
>>
File: 1458016249646.jpg (41 KB, 284x362) Image search: [Google]
1458016249646.jpg
41 KB, 284x362
>>29414825
Here a story for you, shut up and listen
>be living in sketch af neighborhood
>hoodrat kids kept fucking with my car day after day
>first it was doodles when I didn't wash my car after a while
>then it was small scratches
>then big scratches
>then slicing my tires
>got fed up and posted inna bush with camera
>filmed them trying to break into car
>run the hoodrats away
>couple days later decide to post up again cause notice scratches near keyhole
>this time with ghille suit I bought at local navy surplus store
>have WOODEN bat at ready with 1911 just in case
>creep up on them and knee cap one
>One tries to hit me with skateboard
>break his fucking hand
>tell them to never comeback
>next day I "cleaned" my charcoal grill and accidently tossed a ghille suit and wooden bat I found on the streets
>cops came to house and told them I didn't hear anything
>"alright sir, we'll keep your eye out, apparently some guy on a swamp suit is knee capping kids"
>mfw

Point is keep that shit concealed and burn anything that is involved. If you have no priors and are a decent person the cops will almost always side with you
>>
>>29413582
do this but with a .22, the bullet will go through the kneecap and into his torso then head, turning every organ into mush then exit, this is why hitmen use .22s
>>
Just go out there and beat his ass you Cali cuck.
>>
i didnt realize califags were this retarded. i mean, i did, but goddamn this is just sad
>>
>>29415473
>>"alright sir, we'll keep your eye out, apparently some guy on a swamp suit is knee capping kids"
my sides man, my sides.
>>29415324
hmm.
maybe a co2 paintball gun would work if you filled it with napalm.
>>29415382
true, but you can't dress up in nam shit while singing ccr while doing this if you use straight gas.
>>
>>29414624
Question: How do you fill a jar with wasps in the first place?
>>
>>29416106
very carefully.
>>
>>29414009
>Electricity
>zap them
>siphon gas

Sounds like a great way to blow up your truck, send joe schmo hobo out in a blaze of glory, and land yourself in prison
>>
>>29414017
This is stale pasta please kill yourself
>>
>>29416106
You have to bee careful, anon.
>>
>>29416125
>implying its not worth it
I don't know commiefornia laws, but I assume that you could get one of those $100 dollar full auto airsoft guns and shoot them.
then you could say;
>I didn't know I shot them, was just doing target practice
or just sell/throw away the thing and destroy it.
good luck
>>
>>29416106
Step 1: catch wasp
Step 2: put in jar. Very carefully.
>>
>inb4 thread is sent to FBI
>>
>>29415473
>by day he's just a normal citizen
>by night he dawns his green swamp suit and protects civilians from hoodrats
>he busts knee caps for the sake of justice
>he is... SWAMP MAN
>>
>>29413596
my sides have left this fucking universe. do this OP. this is the only answer.

added bonus:

>confront him in front of your truck
>tell him to fuck off
>produce waspnade, shake and hold it as if you're going to shatter it.

now one of two scenarios will happen

1) Dickbag fucks off
>dickbag will see the rabid hatred and batshit insanity in your eyes and will fuck right off, cook that waspnade and chuck it at him as he shits himself while running away

2) Dickbag stands his ground
>you shatter that shit right then and there. take one for the team.
>stand tall and fucking take it while the motherfucker flails around getting stung
>no, i am the captain now

nobody will continue fucking with someone who intentionally detonated a waspnade at their feet to prove a point.

food for thought.
>>
File: 1445294264389.jpg (40 KB, 486x507) Image search: [Google]
1445294264389.jpg
40 KB, 486x507
>Smoke the motherfucker.
>>
Get a club or bat, find him somewhere a good distance away from your house, beat the living fuck out of him (avoid striking the head as to not kill him unless you want to), make sure he goes to the hospital for a long time, then he'll have other shit to worry about than trying to make his miserable life better by fucking with normal people. He'll be out looking for the anonymous guy that beat him to near death rather than worrying about someone's truck. If he does it again find him again and destroy his legs forever. Make sure you're armed while doing this just in case he is, and don't be a weak bitch to start with (which I assume you are since you immediately resort to using a gun).

Or just move away from any big city. As you can see there's no other solution other than fighting and intimidation, you either live with that reality forever or find a real solution.

Don't use a gun, too many factors that can get you caught. I would say to exploit stand your ground but
>commiefornia
You're fucked if you try to claim self defense.
>>
Have you tried, ya know, video taping any of this shit?

Also, if he has a car, just fuck it up in retribution.

If he doesn't have a car, then just beat his face in with a baseball bat while wearing a ski mask. You *do* live in a bad neighborhood after all...
>>
Can you use a honeypot trap? For example buy some parts for your AR and place them in your truck then use some kind of night IR camera to watch your truck. Then one night the stupid nignog will steal it. Then proceed to the cops and say nignog stole my gun and here is proof. Now nignog goes to jail for a weapons charge and considering commiefornias 3 strike law nignog will only have 2 of 3 offences left before he gets 25 to life.
>>
>>29417089
Also if this is done right maybe the ATF will flash bang his baby and shot his pitbull, I am of course assuming nignog is a true gangsta with a pitbull
>>
>>29416982
I'm not weak its just bullshit that i have to be bothered when im just trying to live. I've been in plenty of fucked up shit to know how to take care of myself. Im going to hypothetically beat him senseless
>>29417047
Police are useless here, I've met murderers who get out in like 5 months because he "just a youngling tryna get back on track"
>>29417089
Thats illegal as fuck
>>
> cheap craigslist bicycle
> hardwood stick
> duct tape
> watch and wait, then ambush
> tenderize his meat
> wrap his head with some duct tape. leave him room to breathe, the tape is just for effect.
> explain that next time he's gonna get the whole roll of tape
>>
>>29413273
He's got to sleep sometime. Find his camp and burn his shit. If that doesn't work, catch him asleep and light his ass on fire. Bet that'll teach him.
>>
>spread broken glass all over the place he usually stands when he puts stuff on your car
> put dash cam on so you have video proof
>The least he would get would be a disturbing the peace ticket
>>
Yea i got targetted by a crazy stalker and his friends once.

>Friend introduces a guy to our group
>This guy, let's call him Mark, was reputed to be a very nice guy
>Mark starts hanging out with us
>He wants us to start using some voice chat program, says theres lots of other awesome people he can introduce to us
>Me and a couple others aren't interested, most of the group are though
>After a while, I noticed that our group isn't really hanging out with each other anymore, they always seem to be busy with something
>Ask around and find out that Mark was inviting only the members of our group to events and shit who were using his voice chat thing while keeping the rest of us in the dark
>Ask the other members of the group what was going on
>Apparently Mark had been claiming that those of us who weren't invited (the ones not using his voice chat thing) were "busy" or that there would be "too many people" whenever they asked why we weren't invited as well
>Ask Mark why he is excluding those of us who aren't using his voice chat thing, he swears up and down that he's not, it's all a misunderstanding and subtly implies its our fault for not using the voice chat
>Mark apologizes and says he will invite the rest of us as well from now on

Everything seems fine for a while then...

>I noticed that Mark is still doing the same shit (excluding all the non-voice chat people from stuff)
>Ask him about it, he insists its a misunderstanding again, i point out thats the same excuse he used last time and he gets pissed
>I know he's full of shit now and try to distance myself from him and warn the rest of our group
>Most of them refuse to believe me and swears up and down that Mark is a great guy
>This is when i find out that he has been buying them free drinks, giving them free concert tickets and a lot of stuff...what the fuck?
>I can no longer hang out with most of my friends because this weirdo is literally bribing them to hang out with him

And then he goes full stalker
>>
>>29417168
Why is it illegal to leave my property in my truck if I feel that it is safe to do so?

And if I happened to get some home security cameras around the same time.

Honestly you have a thread full of /k/commandos telling you to commit felonies ranging from assault to murder and my plan is illegal? Shit I'm just trying to use the nignog own deviancy to put him in prison. I can't force him to take my AR lower but when he does I can make sure that the cops and the ATF will fuck him up.

As far as I'm concerned my plan makes you look irresponsible but not a criminal.
>>
>build air cannon
>make shot holder from solo cup
>fill with gravel
>post up as sentry near truck
>just before he goes to scratch it, shoot with gravel
>bring maglite
>blind him
>repeat with other hobo faggots until desired result happens
>>
>>29413574
>>29413548
Road rager spotted.
>>
File: 1455709075325.jpg (848 KB, 1482x956) Image search: [Google]
1455709075325.jpg
848 KB, 1482x956
If he's a legit "gangster" sell his GF's info out to a rival gang covertly. Then you use your witness protection money to move to some none shithole part of the US like Maine or New Hampshire
>>
>>29417235

>Mark is pissed that I won't join his voice chat thing and that I tried to warn my friends about him
>so he decides to start stalking me
>he started to target all my friends and try to get them to join his voice chat thing and would try to get them to befriend him
>he would offer them free stuff, help with homework or whatever to get them on his side, then he would make sure they would only hang out with him and not me
>since they never associated with me anymore, they would eventually break off our friendship
>he did this for more than a year, i would call up people to go see a movie and they would be like "oh yea sorry i'm doing stuff with Mark, can't come" or they wouldn't even bother to pick up my calls
>there were also times when we were at a restaurant or something, and then someone would get a call from Mark and then he would just ditch us and go to hang out with Mark instead. And without paying his share of the bill either.
>one of my friends told me that one of Mark's friends just went up to him and literally offered him money if he would stop associating with me...what the fuck?
>try to speak to Mark in private multiple times to resolve whatever crazy grudge he has against me, but he just plays innocent and insists he isn't doing anything and that i must have "misunderstood" everything my friends told me
>i had a friend get so brainwashed by Mark that when I talked to him about what happened, he insisted that it was impossible, and instantly broke off our friendship because i was "talking bad about his friends".

I tried using their voice chat thing to see if they would lay off, but nope.

Cont.
>>
>>29417366
>>29417235
I hope this is a troll, if not you are pretty pathetic...tldr, they were never your friends.
>>
>Put up a camera filming your truck 24/7.
>Leave valuable property inside of it.
>Casually forget to lock your truck at the end of the day.
>Prophet.
>>
>>29417383
Seriously. That's a sad story, but not for the reasons the poster thinks.
>>
File: swamp_THing.jpg (108 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
swamp_THing.jpg
108 KB, 1200x675
>>29415473

mfw when swamp thing visited this thread
>>
>>29417235
>>29417366
I for one look forward the conclusion of this story.
Will Anon commit murder if not doing so means being forever alone? It's an interesting experiment.
>>
>>29417366
>his friends are all weirdos who apparently hate me and would talk shit about me all the time, even if they could see i was there and listening to every word they said, they just didnt care
>if i ever muted the program to go do other stuff, they would get pissed because i wasnt there listening to them all the time
>at one point they insisted that I have a chat with them (Mark and his friends) which was basically them yelling vulgarities at me constantly because I did not want to listen to them talk all the time
>they acted like this was a huge crime and kept saying that I was "breaking their rules" and that I should follow their rules because it was "their place"
>every attempt at reasoning with them basically resulted in some variation of "nuh uh! you have to do what we say! stop being fucking retarded!"
>tell my friends who were hanging out with Mark, they all refuse to believe me because "Mark is such a great guy! There's no way he would do something like that! The other day he helped me out with blah blah blah"
>For more than a year he completely destroys my social life with his crazy stalking
>Police won't get involved because no crime was committed and the officer thinks this is some childish dispute
>>
>>29417531
Other highlights that Mark and his crazy friends did :

>Impersonated people on facebook and social media to mess with me, which included impersonating a friend's boyfriend
>Repeatedly made vauge threats with throwaway accounts, or threatened to kill me in some game that I had never played or even heard of, the game part was probably just there to stop the police from thinking it was a real life threat
>spread some crazy story about me to everyone i knew, one of my classmates said that she was really cautious about me at first before she realised the story was BS, but she refused to tell me what it was because she didnt want to get involved
>targetted and scammed one of my friends because he wouldn't stop associating with me
>would just randomly yell vulgarities at me in public whenever they saw me (but they made sure to do it when no or few witnesses were around)
>sometimes they would just come up really close to me and whisper some vauge threat or "fuck you" to avoid people overhearing them
>got random strangers to pass messages to me from them, which was usually some vauge threat or sarcastic message intended to piss me off
>>
>>29417531
>>Police won't get involved because no crime was committed and the officer thinks this is some childish dispute
>>officer thinks this is some childish dispute
the officer was right, you're fucking pathetic.
just leave them you autist.
>>
>>29413596
i know that you can buy 9000 live ladybugs for quite cheap on amazon, and i'm sure these would work just as well for convincing him that you're a crazy fucker
http://www.amazon.com/Live-Ladybugs-Ladybug-Cycle-Poster/dp/B00I0EBO5I
>>
>>29417383
>>29417435
Sure, i know that now, but hindsight is 20/20.

Imagine if most of your friends suddenly did the same thing.

The whole experience has made me super paranoid and i'm very reluctant to trust anyone now, which is certaintly not good in social situations.

For more than a year, everytime i tried to meet people or make friends, Mark would find out about it and try to fuck up the relationship ASAP. There was pretty much nothing I could do except hope that he/she wouldn't fall for the "Mark is such a great guy!" spiel.
>>
>>29417578
in case you didn't read, i DID leave them. Mark kept stalking me for more than a year. He simply would not leave me or anyone that i knew alone.
>>
>>29417588
If my "friends" did this to me i would cognitively realise they were not my friends, were never my friends, and thus not worth my time.

A stranger could offer me money to stop talking to my best friend and i would kindly tell him to go fuck himself.
>>
>>29417634
Yes, but you wouldnt know that BEFORE they did this to you.

That was my point. They used to be my friends, and I only found out that they WEREN'T my friends when they did this to me.

I stopped being friends with them afterwards obviously, but there was no way to know beforehand.
>>
>>29417659
>They used to be my friends,

No anon, they never were.
>>
>>29417678
correction : i thought they were my friends and there was no way to know otherwise.

Imagine right now if your best friend, who you had known for years, suddenly decided to fuck you over.

The sense of betrayal you get is like nothing else.
>>
>>29417689
>Imagine right now if your best friend, who you had known for years, suddenly decided to fuck you over.

Then he was logically never my friend and thus i would feel nothing.
>>
File: 1434931070980.jpg (83 KB, 666x712) Image search: [Google]
1434931070980.jpg
83 KB, 666x712
>>29413958

>mfw
>>
>>29417235
>>29417366
>>29417531
>>29417553

This is the type of situation you use your fists for, anon.
>>
>>29417745
>try and fight an entire group of people who outnumber badly
>all of whom would proceed to beat the shit out of you and then report you to the police

This is not a good plan.
>>
>>29413713

fuggin kek
>>
File: 1427528868844.png (195 KB, 249x386) Image search: [Google]
1427528868844.png
195 KB, 249x386
>>29414383

> /k/ weaponizing LSD

I'm, I'm as ok with this as our 1960s Government was.
>>
File: 1455410223030.png (303 KB, 907x1287) Image search: [Google]
1455410223030.png
303 KB, 907x1287
>>29416094
>true, but you can't dress up in nam shit while singing ccr while doing this if you use straight gas.

this is the quote I will fall asleep to tonight my sides are in orbit
>>
You know those big 2 and 3 litre plastic bottles of cider?

Buy a couple. Forget to bring them in to the house when you get back. Spike them with laxative first.
>>
>>29413273
Bear trap or rat trap on truck bed obv.
Have gun next to you just in case his buddies wanna have a chat.
>>
>>29417766
Bet the shit out of Mark when he's alone, then play it safe.
>>
>>29413273
Break his face you fucktard.

Give him what he wants. He's taunting you. He wants your dick after you bloody that nose up with a few good punches.
>>
>>29413273
Get a dog that's got an appetite for the homeless.
>>
File: jhd04rvsxfdfkprbiube.jpg (27 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
jhd04rvsxfdfkprbiube.jpg
27 KB, 500x381
>>29417553
Hahahahaha

It's like real like "it's always sunny in Philadelphia" crew fucking with you hard.

You must be a total loser and faggot.
>>
File: 1365640105418.png (88 KB, 243x208) Image search: [Google]
1365640105418.png
88 KB, 243x208
>>29418395
>some black dude in a bar thought he could push me around, talking shit, shoving me
>try to walk away, he follows me to continue shit
>turn around and bust his nose
.scuffle for a bit before I get kicked out for being a "racist aggressor"
>banned from bar (doesn't matter, moved out of state 2 weeks later), but friends still go
>they toll me he was actually gay and this was his way of flirting with me
>mfw
>>
>>29418482
Told ya.

Nigga.
>>
>>29413521
>act like an american
yeah, ok give up your life, friends, family and truck just because some dude isspiting you.
want an obvious answer OP? park your damn car somewhere else or disable the alarm in the morning.
beating him as mentioned previously is also a good recommendation. Pipe works well, don't be afraid and make sure your first hit counts. It doesn't take a martial artist to beat the shit outta someone. I still recommend parking somewhere else tho.
>>
>>29418480
victim blaming is still popular i see
>>
>>29413458
hot shot of heroin left outside the truck. Let the fucker kill himself.
>>
>>29413596
Great idea. OP if you want to catch wasps get a jam jar or bottle and make a small opening. Smear honey/jam on the inside. The wasps are unlikely to find their way back out. Check back regularly.
>>
>>29416106
Wear gloves and pick 'em up. Turn the jar upside down because the stupid motherfuckers always try to fly up. Release held wasp under opening. Feed regularly 'cause they'll get tired.
>>
>>29413273
Get a big guard dog lad. Like a rottie or presa or working neo or bull mastiff

they wont fuck with you if you have a big intimidating guard dog chained up near your truck
>>
>>29418720
It's like the old antifreeze soaked hot dog trick to get rid of stray dogs and coyotes.
>>
>>29419224
the antifreeze soaked hotdog could probably get rid of a lot of homeless too
>>
>p-please don't hurt my truck
Nigga get mad and aggressive
>>
>>29419250
That's for another day though. Doesn't sound like OP's guy eats random street hot dogs.
>>
>>29413273
I wouldn't use funs. I'd just straight beat the shit out of him. Obviously the police feel #HomelessLivesDontMatter so have at it, m8.
>>
zip tie him and dump him in the desert, let him make his own way back. Second time, drag him out there, make him dig a hole in the ground, then set a gun off next to his ear. Third offense, just do it.
>>
>>29413548
>Not looking a couple cars ahead

Not saying it was your fault, but you can prevent shit like this.
>>
>>29417286
>lives in a poor ghetto in Commiefornia
>probably works a minimum wage job that leaves him few other options than to live in poor ghetto
>refuses to take logical steps to solve his problems
>bitches to 4chan about his problems

OP is not very bright
>>
>>29413954
This. Say you got your tools and shit inside, he sees potential booze bucks. Then stakeout in your truck and when he comes, shatter his ankles and jaw.
>>
>>29414193
>molotov cocktail through her window
>headshot to hobo
>plant drugs or money on him to make it look like a drug deal gone bad (not a lot, you wanna make it look realistic and part of that is a robbery aspect)
>go back home, clean gun and hands
>hide gun
>I lost it in a boating accident
>>
>>29413990
He's in Commiefornia retard.
>>
>>29415521
Go away grandpa
>>
>>29417705
This.
I've had "best friends" rob me at gunpoint and try to pin crimes on me, and when they eat their own guns or get life in prison I do nothing and feel nothing.
The numbness feels great anon.
>>
psychological warfare time.
>apologize for being a dick and head to their camp, give food to the guy fucking with your truck (spiked with laxatives)
>talk to other homeless faggots and plant the seed that he is stealing from them and drugging them
>give them food with nyquil and shit mixed in
>in 2 weeks they start beating the shit out of eachother
>call the cops on them
>they get arrested and their shit gets destroyed
optional part:
>take them to court for truck damages
>theyre just some druggie faggots whos gonna listen to them?
>get truck fixed
>all is right again
>>
>>29413273
>What is a balaclava, a bat, and a lawn chair?
>>
>>29419983
Better idea OP
>buy bottle of Hennessey (shitskins love muh expensive cognac)
>make ricin (apparently it's not hard, deep web that shit)
>put ricin in bottle
>leave bottle in truck
You can swap the ricin for something else like an extreme dose of heroin or cyanide even.
The problem will sort itself out
>>
>>29420102
>ricin
even the chemicals you synthesize that shit from are illegal and it's retarded hard to make.
just load it pure lye drain cleaner since it dissolves clear, or cyanide rat poison.
problem would be the rest of the homeless tards would then have a vendetta against OP.
>>
>>29420129
Then do the same to them. Hand out bottles of 5 O'Clock with the same shit in it.
Bam he's the homeless Punisher.
>>
>>29414432
Mountain dew on my screen
>>
>>29416168
Underrated
>>
>>29413521
You need to find a new place to live and a new employment oppourtunity , pay to get your shit from current domicile to new domicile.

Think before you post.
>>
>>29413273
Get a glasses case, a syringe full of Comet and heroin, and some other stuff to make the case a convincing rig kit. Leave it in your truck, somewhat in the open but not in the open enough to look like bait.

Wait for problem to remove itself.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 808x1052) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 808x1052
>>29413273
Get a wridt rocket and nail him next time he comes around
>>
>>29416106
Well, beekeepers use smoke to conk them out while they get dat honey, maybe it works the same way with Wasps.
>>
>>29421123
but I don't think wasps make honey bro
>>
>>29413596
>>29413809
>>29413818
>>29415199
>>29415473
Meanwhile, at the Legion of Doom.
>>
>>29413311
DOUBLE-DUBS DEMAND IT
>>
>>29420158
Unless he gets caught. Then it's 25 to Life and pretty shitty chances at parole.
>>
>>29414628
Posting shit like that is on /k/ after the increased scrutiny from the dindu shooting seems like an incredibly bad idea.
>>
>>29415048
In those situations, the proper response is to slow down. Source: years and years of safe driving videos at work.

Bonus: it will give the tailgater an aneurysm
>>
>>29413349
/k/omando exodus from Commiefornia when?
>>
File: 395538367851.jpg (105 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
395538367851.jpg
105 KB, 500x338
>>29413273

Oh for the love of...

OP, you have a crazy homeless dude dumping junk on your truck. Your Second Amendment right exists to help you be a well-regulated member of the militia, like our Minuteman forefathers, not an angry fudd who grabs for his gun when he's being bullied by a homeless deadbeat. Firearms are for protecting your life from imminent threats or overbearing organized oppression, and are meant as a last resort. That's why the Founders tried as hard as they could to seek redress with Britain before signing the Declaration of Independence. Once you go hard, you have to be willing to go all the way.

You live in an apartment complex, presumably with other people. You can't be the only one getting picked on. Knock on some doors, be polite, ask if anyone else has had unpleasant experiences. Talk to the supervisor/landlord and bring photos of what this guy is doing to your truck. If you are seriously the only person in the entire complex who is being picked on by this guy, and no one else who lives near you thinks that this is a direct or potential threat to their own personal comfort, please consider moving to a different apartment complex. If your neighbors won't stand with you on this small matter, then they will hang you out to dry if firearms become involved. You'll become "the monster who shot someone" in their eyes, which may be worse than any "revenge" you are worried about from the deadbeat's allies.
>>
Paintball gun and pepper balls
>>
>>29421484

Yeah nah fuck that.

Nigger he's homeless.

>whine to the apartment management
He lives in an apartment complex plagued with the homeless. They clearly are inept and don't care. What would that do anyway.

Just go beat the shit out of him, goddamn. He's homeless, literally no one ever would care.
>>
File: 00415.jpg (51 KB, 600x386) Image search: [Google]
00415.jpg
51 KB, 600x386
>>29413273 (OP)
>>29421515

Trying to deal with full-time morons while holding down an honest job is a real pain in the neck. He has all day to screw around, while you're trying to be a productive citizen. Consider getting a lockable cover for the bed of your truck. That way, anything that is put on your truck, hood or rear cover, will likely be dislodged on your commute to work. This saves you the trouble of trashing it. Also, if the deadbeat breaks into your truck's bed, you have something the police can finally consider an actionable offense. Remember, much of the "fun" that the deadbeat derives is from seeing how much he can piss you off. Without productive labor to occupy his time, he needs to get the stimulation of achievement from somewhere. The more invulnerable you seem to his tricks, the less "fun" you make it for him.

A more psychological approach may work as well, though this will require some leg-work on your part. Find some fundimentalist churches, or desperate cult groups in your area, who may be able to occupy the deadbeat with a "sense of greater purpose". While the idea is laughable to sane people, many groups such as Scientology and Jehovah's Witnesses thrive in California. Suggest to as many of these groups as possible that the deadbeat's girlfriend is vulnerable to their wiles. If she becomes a religious nut and begins to impose her ideology upon him, he will at the very least be inconvenienced by the donations and tithings she will be making. And if he or she becomes a born-again Christian who wants to spread Jesus' love to the world instead of causing misery, congratulations!
>>
File: 01606092015.jpg (208 KB, 660x468) Image search: [Google]
01606092015.jpg
208 KB, 660x468
>>29413273
>>29421521

If possible, volunteer their house's phone number to "prayer groups" who call people up and ask if there are things to pray for. Also, if you know any churchgoing friends who have good Bible-thumping pastors, see if you can suggest the deadbeat's girlfriend's house as a place in need of a visit. Things may be different in California, but here in Texas, our preachers usually know how to bring the feeble-minded to tears. It's almost beautiful to watch the convicts and druggies break down and sob about their sinful lives. If you can get them on the lists of multiple overlapping groups, all the better. A shame this isn't the 1980s, when "outreach missions" were popping up all over and the "Moral Majority" was pushing to fill pews all across the land, but there are still plenty of soul-crusaders roaming about in search of that validation which comes from winning "converts". The deadbeat may relapse in a few months, but you'll at least have a respite.

Guns are fun, yes, but you should not use them to resolve problems that can be helped with cunning. If your life is in danger, and you do not have a more ready solution, you should always be prepared to defend yourself. But as you've said yourself in this thread, if you eliminate this one person who is causing you grief, you will only open yourself up to retaliation instead. Keep yourself well-regulated, so that you don't endanger your rights or the rights of other gun-owning Americans residing in California.

Be the bigger man. Oh, and give http://textfiles.com/directory.html a read. It might have some information to calm your nerves, and help you write that novel of yours. Consider the "Anarchy" directory, and do read the disclamers. Some of the old ways are still good ways.
>>
>>29413520
I usually charge $37.50 plus tax
>>
Burner cell phone

Call police, report man of his description at his location selling crack to children, brandishing a firearm, whatever. Do it every night so the police come and roust him up every night. If they find drugs/weapons on him, problem solved. If not, you raise the cost if him coming into your neighborhood.
>>
>>29413952
A missing homeless spic? I bet they'll start a special task force just to find him. Bet they'll even put up reward money
>>
>>29413363
beat his ass with a bat I've done it
>Dad owns collection agency
>Office is one the second floor with an out door stair well
>every morning for weeks find poop trash and a bum camp at top of stairs
>one night get tired of his bitching go camp next to office in car
>see bums go up stairs
>shoot them a with paint ball gun and hose them off till they come down
> one bum try's to pick a fight dude had to have weighed 280-300 pounds 6'2ish I'm 5'7 140 pounds
>start beating his ass with a bat till he gets up and runs off
never had a problem again
>>
File: woman-crying-with-phone.jpg (27 KB, 450x322) Image search: [Google]
woman-crying-with-phone.jpg
27 KB, 450x322
>>29413273
Do you think you could encourage a woman living in the complex to complain to police about the routine noises at night being caused by him?
>>
>>29413273
1) buy drugs or something
2) put it in his shit
3) wait until he takes his shit
4) call police
>>
>>29413574

You're a bigger cunt if you brake check. I had a biker do that to me once waaaay out in the countryside. Kept doing it. Kept doing it. No-one for miles.

Did it again, kept going, fuck him. Last I saw was him in a ditch.
>>
File: image.jpg (208 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208 KB, 1280x960
>>29414432
Topkek
>>
Is every body missing the obvious?

Just run him down with the truck!

Start calling the cops and complain that he's been sleeping under the truck.

Then blackjack him, throw him under the wheels and back over him.
>>
>>29417320
literally anywhere in nh would work.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 250x250
>>29413273
Get a cheap airsoft rifle and hit him everytime he comes by
>inb4airshit
>>
>>29413273
>buy a bottle of everclear
>re-bottle it in a generic vodka bottle or some shit
>leave about half-empty among some shit in the back of truck
>he'll drink it, probably die of alcohol poisoning, and life will be good.

or you can look up how to extract cyanide from cherry pits and add it into that half-bottle of alcohol.
>>
>>29421796
Or an everclear/prestone cocktail.
>>
>>29421813
damn, anon you know your shit.
thing is the taste might thrown the fucker off.
>>
>>29421796
>>29421813
>>29421823
One can purchase arsenic metal from amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Arsenic-Metal-Powder-99-9%25-Metals/dp/B00E3VE4CW/ref=sr_1_1?s=industrial&ie=UTF8&qid=1459235363&sr=1-1&keywords=cyanide

somehow mix it into food and i guarantee he'll be rip.
harder to explain why you have bread made from flour, eggs, and powdered arsenic though.
>>
>>29419283
He probably would drink a bottle of iced tea out of the bed though
>>
>>29421871
everclear + antifreeze in the iced tea.
>>
>>29421823
>everclear/prestone cocktail
add lots of sugar it'll mask the alcohol
>>
>>29422105
Or koolaid mix, if you balance it right you can almost entirely mask the booze flavor.
>>
>>29413273
>>29421876
>>29422105
>>29421813
Ethanol is an antidote to antifreeze. Counteracts the methanol.
Everclear + antifreeze = extra gross everclear.
>>
>>29413718
this
>>
>>29413273
Get a vodka/slivovitz bottle, whatever just has to be naturally clear. Put some other shit in the truck bed so it doesn't seem strange.
Fill it with methanol, doesn't matter what sort, just dont try to put ethanol there to cover it, it would counteract it.
Unless the fucker drinks some hard alcohol afterwards, he's going to wind up blind, possibly dead, but not right next to your truck. Even if he seeks police, just say you must have been given a bad batch of moonshine or something, works especially well with slivovitz because methanol can actually be manufactured during the process.
>>
>>29422311
Ah, yeah. Why methanol- it's because you can't tell something's wrong. It just tastes like real good alcohol.
>>
>>29421823
everclear tastes like fucking jet fuel so I doubt the dude would notice anyway.
if you wanna be REALLY evil, dump some pure lye drain cleaner in there. dissolves clear and will fuck his shit up.
>>
>>29421145
Wasps totally make honey! It's science!
>>
>>29413273
Meet him next morning with a baseball bat and break his legs. Call the police to report an assault outside. Looks like one of the homeless guys got jumped by some nigs.
>>
>>29413273
have you considered holding him at gun point and saying that he was trying to break into your truck to the police.
>>
>>29422634
C O M M I E F O R N I A
Property defense is a no-no, he dindu nuffin.
>>
>>29413273

Just punch him in the fucking face.

Jesus Christ you autists make this shit more complicated than it really is.
>>
>>29413631
>> Hes always out in public
Traffic accident.
>>
>>29415048
If the maximum speed is 65 and you're driving 65, he's not allowed to pass you, you dimwit!
>>
>>29413273
You can't execute for this only in self defence.
>>
>>29423144
You are the dimwit. Clearly the tailgating driver is attempting to break the speed limit, or he would never have caught up with the guy doing 65 anyway you stupid cunt. Have you never driven a car?
>>
>>29413273
Make a written police report OR take matters I to your own hands. Ask yrself how to fix the problem without violence, then ask: How would the Mafia do it (without killing the jerk).
Use your imagination
>>29413273
>>
>>29413311
/thread
>>
>>29413631
If he's a true gang, can't you pre-empt him and trigger a physical confrontation so you can kill him in SD. Thugs only respect force, right.
?
>>
>>29413350
Pretty much this if it comes down to it. Homeless guy isn't going to just waltz right into the PD and make a claim or something.
>>
>>29423144
Do you even drive
>>
>>29422311
Literally was going to post this. A bottle of gin spiked with methanol. It will do him in.
>>
>>29413273
Shot them with a sling shot!
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 300x440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 300x440
>>29423765
>Ask yrself how to fix the problem without violence, then ask: How would the Mafia do it (without killing the jerk).
Use your imagination
>Mafia

Bitch please
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.