[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright so I got busted for possession of an illegal substance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8
File: 1363195959326.jpg (162 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1363195959326.jpg
162 KB, 500x500
Alright so I got busted for possession of an illegal substance (was ludes btw) last month. How do I get my 2A rights reinstated?
Pic not related
Pic not related
>>
>>29409559
Shit double post my bad kek
>>
>>29409559
Bill?
>>
>>29409559
>ludes

Wait Quaaludes? The same shit they took in wolf of wall street? Shit nigga you gotta hook me up, it looked fun as fuck
>>
>Drug using degenerate wants rights

That's funny.

And no asswipes, I don't drink alcohol, use caffeine, or smoke.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 510x498) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 510x498
>>29409586
Good for you.
>>
Wolf of Wall Street made me want to take some Qaaludes desu senpai

Not much for degeneracy, I drink sometimes, and sometimes in my younger days it was fun to get stoned as hell
>>
>>29409583
DEA pls go.

Nah, jk. Got a gram from the good ol' deepweb.

Pro-tip: Everything in that movie relating to it was true. I took a gram with some shots and I got so fucked up. I was on the floor crawling, falling everytime I tried to get it, slurring my speech and laughing at every fucking thing. I forgot the rest but I woke up on my bathroom floor two days later.

Enough off-topic though. I want my fun rights back.

>>29409586
>h-how dare people have fun
>>
>>29409610
Someone who can watch the media, look at a comedy, and go "hu... That's a smart idea, I should try it" would probably be better off not owning a gun.
>>
>>29409625
Get up*
>>
>>29409625
>>29409608

>I'm a mentally feeble waste of life and need drugs to have fun

You're of unsound mind to begin with, never mind when you choose to willingly alter your mental state with substances. You're worthless degenerates and should not own guns. You couldn't defend your right to own a gun if you tried because you're worthless little druggies. Convictions for possession should be grounds for instant revocation of second amendment rights.
>>
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 1334x750
>>29409646
I don't do drugs, I'm not a nigger. I maybe drink at home 2-3 times a
Month.
>>
File: tumblr_nxvp7nSSsf1ueiaxzo1_500.jpg (66 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxvp7nSSsf1ueiaxzo1_500.jpg
66 KB, 499x499
>>29409646
I smoke weed and own guns. Stay mad /pol/tard.
>>
>>29409678

>I'm a nigger

All you had to say. Same thing as smoking weed, degenerate shitheel.
>>
File: hoodvest.jpg (21 KB, 293x420) Image search: [Google]
hoodvest.jpg
21 KB, 293x420
>>29409586
So, you're like a mormon without the underwear? cute
Don't tell me you're actually a mormon
>>
>>29409734
shall not

be infringed
>>
>>29409559
>ludes
Those haven't been manufactured since the 70s, so cool story, bruh.
>>
>>29409646
Lol
>>
>>29412245
>implying

South Africa regularlu makes them by the name of Mandrax. You can find vendors on darknet markets.
>>
>>29409559
>How do I get my 2A rights reinstated?
It involves a Time Machine.
>>
>>29409559
DUDE
>>
>>29409559
You don't, degenerate. Prepare to be purged.
>>
>>29412245
The classic Lemmon 714s haven't been made since the 70s. The drug is still made in a bunch of places, for both legit and black markets. It's what Bill Cosby used to get his women loosened up and ready to ride.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 619x465) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 619x465
How about minus all the shiting on OP for his degenerate ways is there a way too actually help him?

>pic of what would happen to OP if we don't help him
>>
Somebody needs to bring a bunch of quaaludes to the next /k/ meetup
>>
>>29409586
Utah reporting
>>
>>29412117
It clearly has, since OP wants his rights reinstated...
>>
>>29409559
by finding a good lawyer rather than talking to /k/
>>
>>29409625
>i like to take drugs that cause me to black out for multiple days
>i want guns

come on man
>>
>>29414107
It was an enjoyable experience and I harmed no one.

I'm not an addict or getting fucked up every day.
>>
>>29414177
That's what they all say
>>
>>29414196
k
>>
>>29409586
Thank you for your service.
>>
>>29412117

The irony of this is that OP is talking about his rights being infringed for using drugs.

Druggie Degenerates: No gunz
Law abiding citizens: Gunz
>>
>degeneracy meme
Bunch of stiffs in this thread.
>>
>>29409625
Your degenerate behavior is not a celebration of a free society, it is the cause of its disintegration. You are too irresponsible to deserve fun or freedom. Better suited for the gulags IMO
>>
>>29413895
>jenkem

Who the fuck even thought that shit up? Like, was it an accident? Like penicillin? Did some guy just shit in a bag and leave it in a corner for a while, then came back to throw it away and got a whiff of the fumes and it fucked him up?
>>
>>29416004
It was made up by bored journalists for a cheap moral panic.

Then people saw it on the news and started trying it.
>>
>>29416022
Eh, most things are generally OK in moderation, I just think in OP's case where he clearly has no ability for rational thought and is dependent on poisons he needs to be taken from his home and forced to work the mines for a few months. Actually being beneficial to society for once in his life would do him a lot of good.
>>
>>29416022
I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter
>>
>>29416022
>implying a nigger whos been selling drugs would get a real job when all of his clients get offed.
>implying they're not going to start robbing your home while you're away.
But dont worry hes a gud boi he dindu nuffin. Just needs your tv to pay his bills
>>
>>29416022
>do this
>armed revolution
>Christian conversatives are murdered en masse, and the membership rolls for Southern Baptist churches are used as kill lists for left wing death squads
>after 20 years or so of War in the Vendee Part 2, narcotic boogaloo, America makes the USSR look like reactionary traditionalists

Want
>>
>>29416141

Well then we have an excuse to be rid of them too, now don't we? You're just helping my plan you confused little burnout. I mean shit I'll even give a little Latin American person citizenship for ever nigger and druggie degenerate piece of shit we off, they at least get jobs and have some values.

>>29416182

>Druggies
>Revolution

The little pot smokers can't even get Sanders through to the primary, you really think they're going to do anything remotely aggressive?
>>
>>29416239
Look at all of the people who have violently opposed the government in the last half a century.

It's always niggers.

If you start actually killing the fuckers, they're going to chimp out, and the sovereign citizen people, tea partiers, militiamen, and hippies will all join in.
>>
>>29416248
>Look at all of the people who have violently opposed the government in the last half a century.
>It's always niggers.
>niggers
>hating government
>at all

lol
>>
>>29416248

>Niggers
>Hating government

Them bitching about police brutality =/= hating the system they, as a race, are almost entirely dependent upon.
>>
File: HT1b1zLFKtXXXagOFbXY.jpg (87 KB, 541x765) Image search: [Google]
HT1b1zLFKtXXXagOFbXY.jpg
87 KB, 541x765
You can own a black powder revolver in most states since the laws tend to call them non-firearms.
>>
>>29416270
Ferguson.jpg

Baltimore.jpg

Crownheights.jpg

LA1992.jpg

LongHotSummerof67.jpg

Attica.jpg

If we cut off the welfare, that'd be enough to shut down the country with chimpouts and cost the corporations that run this country enough money that they'd probably have whoever did it killed.

Things are the way they are because it's profitable to the people pulling the strings. You can't just fuck with the formula and expect to get away with it.
>>
>>29416312
That's not them hating government, dummy. That's them hating white man's society.

You never see them attacking the white house or the NSA or the social services office because they know what side their bread is buttered on. You almost never see a black libertarian either.
>>
>>29416340
Well, if what's his face got what he wanted, the welfare was stopped.

If you give bread to birds and then suddenly stop, you're getting pecked.

If you give bread to pacify an underclass and the bread stops, you get rioting.
>>
>>29416004
>>29416042
>It was made up by bored journalists for a cheap moral panic.
Right, bored journalists in America just happened to invent something with the exact same pronunciation as the brand of glue Zambian street kids used to huff.

Here's the real dope: jenkem is real. It is actually used as a cheap inhalant by urchins in Lusaka. It is used whenever they can't get gasoline or Genkem-brand glue to huff. And they don't so much put turds in a bottle as much as just scooping up the sludge from open sewers and putting that in a bottle. There's probably no actual use in USA outside of severely disturbed people like the one that lived above poor Louisker.
>>
>>29416182
Yeah, because the Balkans turned out so wonderful.

No, but seriously, did the Siege Of Sarajevo actually look like a wonderful thing to you?
>>
>>29416488
>Red Terror times 10

pls pls pls
>>
OP the real answer is wait 5 to 10 years then get it expunged. Next time don't get caught faggot.
>>
>>29409646
Go drink some more
>>
>ludes

What new bait is this?
>>
>>29416022
Enjoy being decapitated by the Sinaloa Cartel.
Also, you sound like a homosexual, and since God hates fags, I think you need to be flayed alive and mummified in rock salt while shrieking for your life.
>>
>>29416102
>dependent on poisons
>took drugs once

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>29416239
Uh, in case you haven't noticed, those involved in the drug trade would slit your throat while you slept, then sell your daughters into slavery after putting a bullet in your worn out old wife's head.

You sound like a katana wielding mall ninja.

Also, most of the Marine corps and a sizeable part of the army are drug users and straight up gangbangers.

Bitch nigga.
>>
Did you actually get convicted and have your rights taken away OP?

If so, lmao tell us how the fuck you got busted.
>>
>>29416239
>cofused little burnout
But anon. i was agreeing with you on this subject
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.