[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>But why on earth would you ever NEED an assault weapon? Don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 600x399
>But why on earth would you ever NEED an assault weapon? Don't you know it has 30 baby-killing bullet cartridge clips? You don't need that to hunt!

How do you respond, /k/?
>>
Give then both red cards so Soccer Mom FC would be down to 9 players.
>>
>>29405362
"Fair enough, but I am protected under the law in my decision to purchase them, so I will continue to do so for no discernible reason, other than because I enjoy it."
>>
If you don't have an assault weapon I'll rape you.
>>
SHALL
>>
>baby-killing
Kek don't those morons know that 5.56 is designed to injure, not kill, babbies?
>>
File: 1371603514852.jpg (39 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1371603514852.jpg
39 KB, 300x300
>>29405362
>mfw these thread are still a thing
>>
>>29405422
NOT
>>
>>29405444
BE
>>
>>29405362
Well, you also don't need alcoholic beverages. You don't need it to relieve stress or have a party. They cause deaths in many forms, far worse than guns do.

Are you saying the Prohibition was a smart thing to do?
>>
>>29405362

Arguments about the intent of an Amendment they already arguably believe is misinterpreted or antiquated will fall flat. You need to be utilitarian otherwise your argument sounds "Yeah your right but procedures protect me so neh!"

>a fork you stab someone with is a "weapon" you "assaulted" with, that's a made up media label
>FBI data shows barely more than 1% of all gun deaths are related to rifles, even less related to semi-automatic rifles
>and banning those would not have a net benefit of 1% less gun death, they would be substituted with handguns
>the worst mass shooting, in terms of deathtoll, in US history was Virginia Tech: with handguns, a couple of 15rnd mags, and about a dozen 10-round magazines
>the homicide rate continued to fall at the same rate after the AWB expired. No credible study ever showed a definite link of that law reducing any crime, and the credible ones declared that no link could be shown.

Thus end with:

>So why do you need to ban them, other than misconceptions and feelings?
>>
>>29405362
I never said I need it, I like to have it because shooting it recreationally is fun.
>>
>>29405512
INFRINGED
>>
>>29405386
>they theyre eternally relegated to the 4th division because they never win because MUH EQUALITY MUH DISCRIMINATION
>>
File: technical 27.jpg (41 KB, 420x380) Image search: [Google]
technical 27.jpg
41 KB, 420x380
>>29405362
Self defence against technicals.

You know how xenophiles always boast about how Al Qaeda and such would NEVER bomb places where people apprehensively embrace guns?

Well, I'll give them that, sure, they wouldn't bomb them, they'd much more likely use technicals!
>>
>>29405707
I always wondered, why are they called technical?

They don't look very high tech.
>>
>>29405362
>we didn't need a whiny bitch either yet there you are

i'll just answer that from now on
>>
File: SKINWALKERS.jpg (111 KB, 600x897) Image search: [Google]
SKINWALKERS.jpg
111 KB, 600x897
>>
>>29405772
Oh, I've heard it's because aid agencies had to file figures for payoffs to those with them as "technical expenses", and I guess there was some lexical-backformation and the name stuck.
>>
BAN ASSUALT LIBERALS
>>
>>29405362
Invalid question, invalid statement, invalid premise.

You own guns unless you have a reason not to.
>>
"How I exercise my rights are not contingent on necessity"
>>
>>29405362
You're right i don't need it to hunt because I don't hunt, now let me tell you how wonderful my sect of Wahhabi Islam is and why you are a kafir.
100% they walk off
>>
>>29406089
kek
>>
>>29405825
"Technically" they're fighting vehicles
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 267x189
>>29405362
Because our society isn't based on needs. That's why we're free and why we're not North Korea or China.
You don't NEED a smartphone or a car, but you have one. You don't NEED a fridge or dishwasher, but you have one.

We work hard to earn our way in this society, so let some responsible tax-paying adults- who are focused on safety- have fun and enjoy our brand of recreation.

Signed,
a male vegetarian.
>>
>>29405362

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdhrm7jnyis
>>
File: pat on gun control.png (84 KB, 1595x567) Image search: [Google]
pat on gun control.png
84 KB, 1595x567
>>29406134
Those other things aren't made to kill but guns are and that's why they're in their own special bad category of bad and Obama is right and you don't need that.

This is the way blue-state fascists think. Even ones you've known since high school.
>>
>>29405362

Cause you fucktards can't learn to swallow. If ya stopped breeding like rabbits I wouldn't have to kill so damn many kids. Do you know how long it takes to get the blood out of the bunny suit?
>>
Does your husbands BMW go faster than 70 mph? What the hell does he need to go 130 for?
>>
>>29406182
I'm a blue state lib.

Anyone who tries to ban ARs does so because 'They're scurry' and that's all.

I ask the feminists why they don't go after handguns, as they're more dangerous. They respond back "How could they possibly be more dangerous?!?! Look how scurry the AR is!!!11"

I explain calmly that it's the concealability that's a problem, and counter-intuitively, the handgun's low accuracy.

Then they tell me that you shouldn't have a machine gun or full-auto, when those are already illegal.
Those looking to ban them don't mention that they're semi-auto only, conveniently.
Similarly, the documentaries on bottled water that bring up that 94% or whatever of Americans have BPAs inside them alluded to them being similar to Mercury, never leaving. No, your body is pissing it out, that's how the tests were done. Go 5 years without BPAs and you SHOULD be fairly clean.

tldr ARs don't harm much. They're just scary.
Open carry is the stupidest thing I've ever heard, though.
>>
File: 2f4.jpg (39 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
2f4.jpg
39 KB, 531x471
>>29406089
>>
>>29405362
>arguing with women

If they think they can challenge you you've already lost.
>>
>>29405362
the second amendment exists to protect the first. my having the gun ensures your right to say i shouldn't.

you're welcome
>>
>>29406270
I'm fine with open carry as long as the purpose is convince. Like not having to cover up when its hot as fuck out or taking your rifle into the store to buy a sammich because tweaker mctweakerson was eyeing your stuff since you parked. If its just to be a drama queen its fucking stupid. It's no different from fags parading around in rainbow colored assless chaps. (Bifag here)
>>
>>29406136
That's pretty neat.
>>
File: Lercker20.jpg (109 KB, 1072x712) Image search: [Google]
Lercker20.jpg
109 KB, 1072x712
>>29406270
>Then they tell me that you shouldn't have a machine gun or full-auto

*AHEM!*
>>
I would tell them they are incredibly ignorant on the subject and laugh in their faces until they walked away
>>
>>29405825
Pretty much. Started with journalists/ngos in east africa either hiring a gun-truck to protect them or paying off a gun-truck to not kill them. Money spent in such a way was billed as "technical expenses", leading to the term technical.
>>
because niggers don't always attack on there own sometimes they join up into packs with a lead bull nigger some times these packs grow be in the hundreds with multiple bull niggers and a bolt action riffle or pump action Shot gun just wont cut it
>>
>>29405362
I say "to fight tyranny"
>>
You don't have to be a screechy cunt either but I'll be god damned if that ain't what you're doing.
>>
those soccer moms look like they need a good dicking
let's see how much they are going to care about firearms after they get a fresh batch of baby batter in their ovens
>>
>>29405362
"I need to ensure that my suicide is successful. I want all 30 rounds in my face.

Also if my /k/ is right what you're referring to as a clip is not a clip clip, but I don't know what it actually is so I'm gonna go home and eat some lead now.

y-you too."
>>
>>29405362

that image though

>unemployed white females harass a black man with a job
>liberals.jpg
>>
>>29406364

all chaps are assless. otherwise they would be pants. for christ sake.
>>
>>29406134
Bowen?
>>
>>29412288
You're obviously not from the south.
Chaps are crotchless, so as to provide leather padding to your legs while allowing you the maneuverability to mount and ride a horse. Most chaps cover the majority of the ass cheeks, hence why you have to specify assless chaps.
>>
>>29406182
We'll be banning your Tai Chi classes next.
>>
>>29405362
>to defend good minority children against your drugged up autistic hellspawn you child-abusing banshee. Raising your kids to be helpless or entitled brats is the pinnacle of failure as a parent.

Imma leave before your kids mimic shit on TV and blame cable for it.
>>
>>29405822

That's not a fucking joke mate, the skin walkers live among us. We need not go to the woods to find them anymore
>>
File: 1455358725245.jpg (209 KB, 1010x585) Image search: [Google]
1455358725245.jpg
209 KB, 1010x585
>>29406248
This so much. That and do you really NEED kitchen knifes with blades longer than three inches?
>>
>>29405386
I even can't breathe
>>
>>29405362
>How do you respond, /k/?
I never planned on getting one. Too expensive, too loud, tends to have way too many moving parts and seriously isn't useful to me.
>>
>>29406182
>godson
A what now?
>>
>>29405362
The second amendment is not limited to weapons that make you feel safe or don't hurt your feelings. Now fuck off
>>
File: 20140625_115406.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20140625_115406.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>29412480
Holy rekt
>>
>>29407305
kinda like orks
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.