[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm just curious, besides guns what other hobbies do we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 250
Thread images: 36
File: 1437890871472.jpg (41 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
1437890871472.jpg
41 KB, 500x496
I'm just curious, besides guns what other hobbies do we all have? State your age as well.

>19

Basically interested in some hobbies that being a /k/ommando correlates to. Something you do or appreciate on an almost daily basis.

>into cars and drag racing; drive an s197 GT sprayed with almost full bolt ons
>been into lifting everyday since I was 15
>been into technology and building my own computers since forever but been losing interest the past two years
>into watch collecting, have 9 watches worth over $8,000 total
>herp collector, have several snakes and a monitor lizard
>>
>>29394905
im a big video game guy, I debate frequently, I read everything I see, I do image mods, I write, mod and do other things, and I study economics and political theory, more specifically much by robert reich
>>
23, almost 24

Anything aviation related. Unfortunately, med issues prevent me from flying, but I'm still crazy about all of it
>>
>>29394943
You and I are remarkably similar on a lot of things. Then again, I assume a lot of people here are.
>>
>>29394905
when you finally get bored with drag racing, put the big brake kit on and hit the road course. its like 1000x more fun for only 10x more money. literally the most fun you can have with pants on.

i also enjoy tinkering with digital embedded electronics [degree of difficulty: no arduino, raspberry pi, or beaglebone], cooking, baking bread from scratch by hand, and drinking heavily.

im 47.
>>
>>29394974
i also fap to traps, kantai collection and hermaphrodite furries

sometimes trap furries from kantai collection

are we different now?
>>
>>29394992
big brakes cost too much money man. It's like $2,000 for the cheapest set of big brakes. I'd rather sell my car and buy a dedicated track warrior like a c5z.

And there's no tracks here. Sometimes the occasional autocross events but that's about it.
>>
>>29394905
I'm 25.

I like a lot of things, but I tend to get into things quickly, then get bored of it as quickly as I found it; with guns and history never going away. Here's some things I dig:
>guns
>history
>rowing and kayaking
>health and shit like that
>beer nerd
>I really like That Nicholas II for some reason
>I like bullshitting with friends
>I like foreign foods, especially Indian
>tobacco in general
>dogs and cats, animals in general
>shocking aquantences with saying shit most people think but don't have the nerve to say.
>watching stand up comedy
>cars
>going for pointless cruises

There's a lot more, but that's it just now.
>>
>>29395056
>That
*Tsar Nicholas II

Fucking auto correct
>>
File: Cc3-SnDWIAAqooH.jpg:large.jpg (98 KB, 1024x630) Image search: [Google]
Cc3-SnDWIAAqooH.jpg:large.jpg
98 KB, 1024x630
Agree with everyone who said lifting.

Occasional dabbling with MTB and grappling.

Music (old-time and bluegrass guitar) and dancing.
>>
Video games, alcoholism, and masturbation are pretty high up on my list of hobbies besides guns.
>>
I like camping, hiking, traveling, fishing, hunting. Looking at buying a pickup to help facilitate such adventurings.

I enjoy comedy. There are three 3 hour weekly podcasts I try to listen to. Usually before bed or while I'm doing something else. I listen to a lot of music as well. Go to shows here and there.

Drinking and going out with friends. Play cards once in a while.

I golf about once a week.

Mostly I waste a shit ton of time on a few 4chan boards.
>>
>>29394905
I enjoy wood working and powerlifting. I also like making random projects and working on my car/motorcycle.
>>
>>29394905
>21

lots of hobbies, no time to really do most of them. >i make a lot of bread, but that's my job.
>garden a lot, it's quite relaxing
>take pot shots at squirrels because fuck those furry little shits
>like any good texan man, i love my dip, but i also like my teeth
>i really appreciate simple things. i like it when my day is easy and there's not a whole lot going on
all in all as long as i can fall asleep next to my nugget every night i'm happy.
>>
>>29395254
And I'm 21
>>
>>29395233
>masturbation
i also have an appreciation for my dick
>>
>>29395258
What do you do for work?
>>
>>29395274
head baker at a place i can't name because reasons. I wish i had more time for my hobbies but i usually push 55+ hours a week
>>
>>29395025
Please.

This is 4chan.

You'll have to try harder.
>>
>>29395299
See I thought by bread you meant money. Noice.
>>
File: thatfeelagain.png (24 KB, 601x695) Image search: [Google]
thatfeelagain.png
24 KB, 601x695
>>29395233
>>
>>29395311
i uh

sometimes watch upotte unironically

not even ak likes that!
>>
File: my boy holding my cheese.jpg (59 KB, 672x1120) Image search: [Google]
my boy holding my cheese.jpg
59 KB, 672x1120
>>29394905
When I was 19, I was on my second tour of combat and about to earn the rank of E5 Sergeant (didn't make it until I was 20). My hobbies were fighting, drinking and fucking. I believe at that age you ought to have little interest in anything else.

RLTW!
>>
>>29395316
you'd think so but it gets quite exhausting. the smell of fresh baked bread makes me lose my appetite now. what do you do for a living anon?
>>
>>29395056
Do you have a bit of wanderlust?

Because I'm kind of the same way minus the aquatic stuff. And I pick up a fair bit of random hobbies and interests, mostly because I move around a lot and like meeting fellow people in said interests.

I'm curious is all.
>>
>>29395328
don't get to cocky faggot I would have enlisted if I had both lungs.
>>
>>29395334
I'm a nutritional consultant. I tell stupid people how to make very expensive pee.
>>
Used to be into snowboarding

But then I started buying guns, that is expensive. Snowboarding is too... So now all my money goes to guns.

>tfw not enough money to fund all my hobbies

Would be into cars, not really racing or anything, just doing my own maintenance and installing nice parts if I had the money/space

Sort of build my own furniture, nothing special, mostly just with rough dimensional lumber I sand down and finish sort of nice for heavy duty coffee tables and such. Thought about spending tax return on nice router and new table & chop saw then I bought guns instead
>>
>>29395357
i didn't know that was an actual thing, do people really come to you for dietary advice? i thought that sort of thing was common sense
>>
I like camping, shooting, photography, lifting, and birdkeeping. Anime and video games are nice when I have time.
I like cars as much as the next guy but I'm not willing to dump any money into it atm.
>>
>>29395326
Well now you've narrowed it down to half of /k/.
Progress I suppose.
>>
File: 1458833182720.jpg (37 KB, 465x620) Image search: [Google]
1458833182720.jpg
37 KB, 465x620
>>29394905
Carpentry/wood working, fixing shit, building shit, a little bit of car stuff, and the occasional vidya.

I want to get into machining and may blade making though
>>
Watchmaking, music production, painting, cooking, wasting the primacy of my youth on an internet forum dedicated to anime

I'm also into fitness. I'll lift 4 days a week. I'm also getting into endurance running, where I'll strap a 50lb. backpack and go at it.
>>
>>29395380
You'd think, but appetently it's not. Most of my clients are fat people looking for the one magic skinny pill, or concerned older folk trying to find the secret to living forever.
>>
>>29395387
nevermind I was lying I can't watch that
>>
>>29395357
Kek
>>
>>29395432
i just don't understand what's so hard about portion control and just not stuffing your body with garbage. i guess it's probably a learned behavior thing. What was the worst client you've had like?
>>
>>29395346
I think I do, I like to always be on the move, but having like zero friends who are like minded means I end up just sitting around or laying in bed all day because there's no one to do anything with and doing things alone is mostly boring as fuck.

I'm 100% certain that my severe depression is caused entirely by being bored and alone too much. Fuck this world where it's cool to act like you don't need anybody and going solo in everything is somehow better.
>>
>>29394905
guitar and bass (playing, collecting, and building), bicycles (riding and repairing), electronics, and video games.
>>
>>29394971
>into aviation
>med issues prevent me from flying
This makes me feel really sad.
>>
>>29394905

21 years old

Favorite thing to do is spend time with friends, doesn't matter what were doing.
Getting more into cars
Going to give aviation a shot
Music, guitar and singing
vidya
animu
drink alcohol
>>
>>29395483
i find that being alone with my own thoughts makes it much worse. last time i had a couple days to myself i spent 2 hours in the bathtub with a gun pressed to my head, you just need to keep yourself from your own thoughts, although i know that sounds like terribad advice. i usually work a fuckton of overtime to compensate for my introverted tendencies
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>29394905

>21

>birds
>fish
>reptiles
>RC models
>scale models
>hiking
>a bit of gaming

Jesus I'm a normie
>>
>>29395530
Huh. Thought I was the only one that did the bathtub thing. Haven't pulled the trigger yet because of my dog, but he's not doing so good. Don't know how much longer he has left. I hope there is something after death, and I hope they let dogs in.
>>
>>29395462
I had a woman try to get me fired after she took too much niacin and called 911. She thought the serving was "per hour" despite me telling her to take one pill a day, and had a pretty severe overdose. Other people are just ignorant and annoying.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
>>29395531
Been racing rc cars for a while now, my new t5m build. Just need electronics
>>
>>29395547
>i don't advocate suicide, but if you're going to kill yourself, pop out a baby or two first. you've literally got thousands of years of people behind you counting on you getting laid and continuing your family tree. also you should consider enlisting and getting yourself killed in duty. suicide hurts everyone man, no matter how you do it, your family and friends will blame themselves.
>>
>18
Tabletop game design and worldbuilding. So far I've finished 2 games (though that's somewhat debatable) amd am working on 3 others slowly and simultaneously. I also take a precision machining class at my local tech center in place of 3 high school classes, it's pretty great. I also collect tobacco pipes.
>>
>>29394905
>18
>guitars and music
>movie and movie trivia
>cars and trucks and military vehicles
>spending time with my friends
>hunting/fishing and spending time being out on my ranch
>video games (this used to apply to me a lto more than it does now)
>vegging out and not doing much of anything
>>
>>29395495
>bicycling

Keep riding and stay safe.

I love learning the lay of the land. I think it was Earnest Hemmingway who said you don't truly know the road unless you've cycled over it. An obvious and likely poor paraphrase but you get my point. No one knows the lay of the land better than a cyclist.
>>
>>29395530
I don't have any suicidal tendencies though, outside of having outdated romantic thoughts of it somehow being beautiful..which I know is dumb.

I'm not super social like an extrovert because I'm too weird to be liked by very many normal folks, but I can't stand being alone for long, and that's probably why I drink alone so often.
>>
>>29395582
Neato. I've never done cars really. From what I see they can be momey pits if you're hard on them.

But some people enjoy tinkering

>>29395589
Wow so gay. I bet you even have a humvee too you fagatron
>>
>>29395430

>Watchmaking

Damn, don't see that hobby too much. Do you ever build from scratch or is it more of watch repair?

>>29395495

What kind of music do you play? In a band?
>>
>>29395571
dumb people do dumb shit anon, i feel you. i get dumbass customers all the time. The best is when i'm pulling fucking loaves out of the oven, and some cheeky little shit comes and asks me
>HURR DURR ANON ARE THOSE FRESH?????
no dipshit these loaves i'm pulling out the oven right now are a month old.
>>
>>29395615
>R/C cars
You're no normie
>>
>>29395639
Am I that weird spot between full fucking autist and normie?

Or am I doomed
>>
>>29395639
Allow me to fix that:
>R/C models
>models in general
You're no normie
I honestly don't know the difference, but I know you'll sperg out and chastise me because they're different.
>>
>>29395653
What's the difference between an R/C model and R/C car?
>>
>>29395607
i stopped drinking a long time ago, especially alone. any bad thoughts you might have are made sooo much worse by booze, that shit's bad for your mind anon. also there's nothing romantic about suicide, shit's messy yo, someone's gotta clean up your corpse. bodies get nasty after a week. you just need to find something to keep you too busy to be alone with your thoughts.
>>
>>29395622
I play horrible noodly rock, mostly as a meditative way to sort my thoughts. Not in a band; I'm too shy to even let my wife listen much.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>29395675
Well I suppose an RC model could be anything.

I just now realize I said RC models and not RC planes.
I mean RC planes.
>>
>>29395653
>weird spot between full fucking autist and normie?
That means you are doomed. Unless you carve out a niche for yourself both professionally and socially. Otherwise your life will be a purgatory hell of never quite fitting in.

Source: me
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>29395702
Well I am 21 and married so if my hobbies are shit at least I'll have that.
>>
>>29395720
>21 and married
too young. I do not approve.
>>
>>29395720
Also, that's rude of me to say, so feel free to hunt me down and kill me for judging you/saying that.
>>
25, starting to expand gun collection.
make money as a mechanic.
>Shoot old guns.
>Enjoy reading, can be anything. From John Milton's Paradise lost. To Gunslinger Girl, Manga. Just has to be a good plot.
>Write story's for fun. Thinking about writing a book.
>Like going to pawn shops and seeing whats out there.
>Love Fishing, not pro. Got old Zebco 33 and go anywhere.
>Smoke pipe Tobacco.
>usual drink Beer, branching out to Whiskey.
Is church a hobby? Whatever > Go to Church.
>>
>>29395679
I know, and that's why I said that romanticism and suicide is dumb. I like drinking though, especially socially (not like big ol parties though) cos I like the taste and like really cutting loose.

Drinking alone is a hit and miss for me: half the time I end up having a lot of fun and no regrets, and the other half of the time I'll just listen to depressing music via my headphones.

I know I'll never quit because I have an extremely addictive personality and I already quit all the drugs and pills, I rarely smoke, so drinking is all I have left in that sense.
>>
>>29395762
Totes gonna now.

To be fair, we have been a thing since like fucking middle school.

Otherwise I wouldn't be
>>
>>29394905
I'm 31

Hobbies... well hobbies and "work"
>Work at the LGS/Range down the street
>Gunsmithing
>Woodworking
>Leatherworking
>3D printing
>Automotives/restoration [have a 76 Datsun Z]
>Metalworking/blacksmithing [building my forge again]
>Aviation private pilots license, historical restoration of wwii aircraft
>Re-enacting of wwii
>Tailoring, costuming

Non work/money making activities/non physical 'making things'

>Kayaking, camping, outdoors things.
>Hunting fishing want to try trapping
>fine cigars and pipe tobacco, along with good beer/scotch.
>AutoX, rally class C, SCCA driving. Karting is good fun too.
>fixing all the shit I break doing the above.

Likely a fuckload of shit I'm forgetting as it's late and I'm cleaning rifle preparing for classes tomorrow.
>>
>>29395769
i feel that. i managed to drop the painkillers and fentanyl but i can't manage to kick dip. i swear to god shit's gonna ruin my teeth
>>
>26
>CNC machinist, working to get a degree currently
>work on cars, rally cross and offroad with friends and drive a 03' Subaru WRX
>try to go shooting whenever I can, even in rain
>draw alot, furfag
>workout alot
>interested in history and politics but keep to myself
>listen to any kind of music
>>
>>29395634
That's obnoxious. Do you get people that come in strictly for samples?
>>
>>29395746
Only in really recent times is 21 too young to marry. Back in the day, a 17 year old was a man. Now we have a completely retarded selfish career driven world where we're supposed to think only of ourselves until we're about 30, because all that schooling and shit delays emotional maturity..that's why we have 24 year old boys that are just that, boys.

Fuck this world. The industrial revolution was a huge fucking mistake, outside of medical advances.
>>
>>29395768
I like you.
>>
>>29395810
all the fucking time. now mind you, my job isn't to deal with customers, that's for the wrappers up front. we put out sample cookies most days unless there's a special on something. Retirees and pensioners are the fucking worst about samples. there's been days where i've run to the back freezer for something and come back to see some chucklefuck taking half the goddamn box.
>>
>>29395812
i'm not the same anon, but personally i think marriage as a whole is a mistake. we're not a monogamous species. Not to mention half of all marriages ending in divorce, shit doesn't make sense to me, i just don't see why a couple can't just live together or start a family and be happily unmarried
>>
>shooting
>reading anything and everything
>being innawoods
>Legos
>WWI & WWII era tanks and armored warfare
>vidya
>old sci-fi movies
>>
>>29395864
We differ big time there.

Ever since I was really little to now (25 yrs old), marriage is the one thing I know I've always wanted for myself.
>>
>>29395841
Or how about the homeless crazies that think they're entitled to come in and demand all samples. God forbid you don't have any.
>>
>>29395870
>legos

nigger don't trigger my autism so hard LEGO is already plural
>>
>>29395916
honestly if i do manage to bag myself a grill (coleman preferably) i think i'm going to drag her to the middle of nowhere and start a family, but i don't think i'd mind if we never married
>>
>>29395586
I wish any of that was an option. I tried hard to enlist, got med DQ'd from all branches and got my waivers turned down. As far as the kids thing, there's very little more that I want. But I'm gay as hell, and infertile to boot.
>>
>>29395928
i live in a nicer part of [REDACTED] so i really don't have to worry about homeless people as much. we're mostly middle class suburbanites and babby boomers where i live. i think homeless crazies would be a nice change of pace from the snobbish cunts i usually get
>>
>>29395956
*very little that I want more. Sorry, I'm drunk as fuck.
>>
>>29395968
Ok, how about the teenagers/young adults that want free hand outs and get all shitty if you don't give any. I had one use the "I'm telling your manager" card on me. Bitch, I am the manager.
>>
>>29395956
just make it seem like an accident, you don't want people blaming themselves for your death. it hurts everyone man, you should consider yourself lucky to be free of hereditary responsibility. I'm more or less forced to procreate at some point being an only child.
>>
>>29395941
For a lot of people it's about religion though
>>
>>29395941
there are some pretty sweet tax breaks, I'll have you know
>>
>>29396015
i'm considered the merciful one, my manager is a surly 62 year old man. He's made customers cry on more then one occaision. typically i just tell them that's what we have and get back to my job. i don't have the time to fuck around with dumb shit like that most days, otherwise hand them off to my manager.
>>
I do mostly guns, cars, and computers. Although, I'm saving up to start reloading and possibly brewing my own mead and beer. Also, due to me finding out I have highish cholesterol, its really boosted my will to watch what I eat and get a gym membership (though thats not really a hobby). I'm also trying to get into reloading since I cant find/too lazy to look for BP .45-70 that wont kaboom my trapdoor rifle.
>>
>>29396021
>>29396034
i'm not a religious man myself but i can understand that, and as far as tax breaks that could be worth it. i'm not strongly opposed to it, i was just expressing my opinion on it
>>
File: 1452799949814.jpg (83 KB, 349x636) Image search: [Google]
1452799949814.jpg
83 KB, 349x636
36 cycles of sun rotation
mainly, fixing something, if i dont have something to fix i fix what ain't broke
history
gunsmith
historic gunsmith
work on jeeps
build anything, if i dont know how i get a huge boner to learn
diving, rec and cave shit is really fun and you gota know your crap
loving my wife, make her happy every day, be it licking box or shampooing a carpet
working my dogs
fuck that pussy ass "alcoholism" pick something and excel, i like jameson
I have a full machine and wood working shop, very little i can't build, i hang out with you guys cause you show me things i havnt thought of, the other day i saw a AK with sumi mag chamberd in 9mm, 2dxm or some shit...ordered parts today.
Yall are a bunch of asshatts, but i wouldn't trade you for much

pic is a project im half way done with.
>>
>>29396016
That's the plan. I own a boat, I figure when the time comes, I'll take it out on a body of water big enough to make it hard to find my corpse, full throttle, sit on the transom and eat a 9mm . Hopefully they'll assume I fell overboard or ran out of gas and tried to swim or something.
>>
File: 1458592603186.jpg (49 KB, 600x386) Image search: [Google]
1458592603186.jpg
49 KB, 600x386
>>29395530
Heh, i have my moments like that too but i always make sure it's unloaded and sometimes i even dry fire.
>>
>>29396077
....sorry i'm to fat and dumb to green text, wish i could be cool
>>
>>29394905
Fishing, video games, welding, hiking that's about it
>>
>>29396049
Lucky. Because I'm the manager/consultant I have to deal with ass hats all day.
>>
>>29395430

>Running with a 50lb. backpack
RIP your knees and spine
Why anon, why?
>>
File: 20150506_202748.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20150506_202748.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836

Video games
Cars
Motorcycles
Guns
Aviation (pic related is what I work on everyday)
>>
>>29394905
>herp collector

You're accumulating genital ulcers?
>>
>>29394943
>im a big video game guy

How do you fix Fallout 3?
>>
>>29395146
>Black is the color of power
>Black is the color of sex

For a fucking cuck maybe.
>>
>>29395530
I hope things get better for you, Anon.
>>
>>29394905
>the obvious ones for a /k/ommando, hunting and competition shooting
>fishing
>DIY electronics
>backpacking
>kayaking
>gardening
>volunteerism/philanthropy (BSA assistant scoutmaster/Venture crew advisor, got my NRA certs as CRSO, NRA rifle/pistol/shotgun instructor, and NRA shotgun coach and teach at the local DNR range completely for free, coach a highschool rifle team completely for free)
>>
Im 26 Ive been stuck in school since I was 5. I want it all to end. I just want graduate and work 10 hours and go home and play video games.
>>
>>29394905
I feel like I should try and get a job for the Brady campaign as a data collector. This place is a gold mine. It doesn't cost anything and people are willing share private information so easily.

>what's your job and how /k/ is it?
>how do you afford all your guns /k/?
>how much money do you make /k/?
>how old are you /k/ and how many guns do you own?

I'm sure someone else already had the idea before me though, since these threads keep popping up constantly.
>>
>>29396077

Are those slugs?
What's the effective range going to be for that?
>>
>>29396016

To hell with them, Anon.
Never obligate yourself to a bad decision.

I don't plan on starting a family until at least 20 years from now.
My dad hasn't seen me with a girl now since I was 16.
>>
>>29395930

>silly goys buying into the toy Jew
>>
>>29396034
>paying taxes
>>
>>29394905

That's a pretty good-looking guy. Considering he's innafield and probably doesn't get optimum nutrition, is natty, humps everyday, etc.

No homo or anything.
>>
>>29395812
>Back in the day, a 17 year old was a man

Bullshit you fucking cuck.
A boys balls didn't drop until AT LEAST he was 21 due to malnutrition.

>we're supposed to think only of ourselves until we're about 30

Yeah because then, your career was mostly determined by what your father did his life.
Now, you have to work to establish yourself instead of having a job handed to you.

Medical advances were the worst part of the industrial revolution.
Now, we have citizens that were meant to die thirty years ago still clinging to life and bringing everyone down with them.
>>
>>29395792

What do you like about furry?
>>
>>29395779
Hey senpai, were do you buy your leather?
>>
Coin collection
Video games
RX-7s
WWI tanks
History and history reenactments
Camping
>>
>>29396997
Weird what eating regular foods in smaller quantities and getting lots of sun and being active does for a person.

A lot of ugly people could be attractive if they weren't fat/unhealthy.
>>
>>29396998
Drink bleach pls
>>
Drinking, anime, touhou, math
>>
>>29395508
theres a ton of people who can't fly just because of their eyesight, its not uncommon
>>
>>29396877
That one isn't mine, just the picture I got the idea from. The mag is hard to deal with, shotgun shells bend. Effective range with something like bird shot is gona be like 15 feet, I Wana cut rifling in the barrel and add about 4 more inches so I can fire slugs a bit straighter. in all honesty I'm going really slow on the project cause damn atf rules about shot guns being short. Blowback open bolt isn't hard to do, but semi auto that is reliable is very challenging. IF atf doesn't get to many hang ups, my request is in the mail waiting game, I want to try a 410 version.
>>
>>29394905
>24

>metal work.
>camping
>Does getting fucked with friends count?
>folk music mandolin and banjo
>>
File: 3778703_G.jpg (32 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
3778703_G.jpg
32 KB, 640x360
>20

Firearms are my primary hobby but I spend most of my time sleeping in my car between 16 hour shifts because I live an hour away from where I work.
>>
>33

I love DIY of all kinds. I'm also into gardening, growing my own vegetables and stuff.

Oh and I got a donkey named Frank.
>>
>>29395586
I kind of don't like this logic from an objective point of view.

If suicidal individuals normally have trouble connecting with society and probably view living with and working for society as painful, why are other people advocating just doing more of the same and helping what many suicidal people view as the source of their pain.

TLDR It just doesn't seem very effective to tell antisocial people to do selfless things for society. Missing a lot of root cause that way.
>>
>>29396596
Put the modders in charge
>>
>>29394905

My main two hobbies beside firearms are
>sewing
>DIYs
What I'm currently try to get into
>hydroponics
>>
just guns and WoW
I am pathetic
>>
>>29394905

>19
>Sailing
>Poker
>Finance (Majoring)
>/out/
>Boxing
>Poetry
>>
File: judging.jpg (7 KB, 273x200) Image search: [Google]
judging.jpg
7 KB, 273x200
>>29394943
>Robert Reich
>>
>>29397374
>wah I ruined my life and now I want everyone else to under the guise of "tradition"

Not this time, kike.
>>
>>29401563
>not Jewish
>never been married or even engaged

Ok
>>
>>29400233

You're actually going the legal route of making that?

It reminds me, though.
Do you know the rules on 80% receivers?
Do they come with a serial number stamped on or do you have to add one yourself to comply?
>>
>>29400328

You must be raking in that doe.
>>
>>29395530
>20, exact same as this post
>never satisfied
>never can stay focused on anything but guns and history but has tried everything
>has never seriously considered suicide

g-guys? What if the reason we dont have any like minded friends is because we kill ourselves off?
>>
>>29400937
No not like that.

How do you run it?
It irked me so much.
I now have all the DLCs on my HDD and updated the program to 1.7 after playing for several days and it crashes even when I try to start a new game.
>>
File: 1455186460088.jpg (48 KB, 470x293) Image search: [Google]
1455186460088.jpg
48 KB, 470x293
>>29401573

Sounds like you're quite adamant about something you've never done then, Abraham.
>>

>kayaking in ocean
>going to the beach
>lifting
>cars (just the mechanical side, fixing them)
>good with technology, not much of a gamer

South Florida is paradise.
>>
>>29401649
Oh and pls don't forget fishing, freshwater and ocean. Been fishing freshwater for years, ocean I'm new to
>>
>>29401649
OC is dead, it's time to leave.
>>
>>29401573
> not Jewish

Confirmed kike.
>>
>>29394905
I'm 21.
I really enjoy playing my bagpipes, writing, drawing, reading Kakfa and cooking.
Currently trying to write a fantasy series.
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 1285x722) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 1285x722
>>29394905
>23

Hobbies(if you call them that)
>shitposting
>lifting
>running
>cars, just benchracing, not interested in wasting a ton of shekels on a God Machine
>vidya
>watching degenerate cartoons
Basically anything that doesn't involve a ton of money or requires me to waste my whole NEETend innawoods somewhere
>>
>>29401585
Yeah, legal. I want to be able to show it at gun shows and take it to the range. 80% are just a hunk of metal as far as atf is concerned. I'm not a lawyer or anything but the way I understand it you don't need to put numbers on lowers un till you are selling (manufacturing) stuff. You are aloud to build your own firearms as long as they are for you and fallow the rules like length, type of operation and so on. Lots of good Web sites with info if you arw curious. Look up a few of the sten builds. They go in to alot of detail reguarding making something legal. Damn near everything about them is illegal with out modification.
>>
>>29401621
It's Windows Live, there's a tool someone made to remove it. Google "fallout 3 windows live fix"
>>
>>29395328
Settle down buddy I'd enlist as well but don't really see a point right now. Maybe if we start fighting NK then I'll join up. But right now I don't wanna sweat my ass off fighting sandniggers
>>
>>29401723

That's the "Fallout Mad Manager."
I already installed it and selected the option of using the fake winlive.dll or whatever it's called.
It would crash as soon as you'd try to open the program showing the file error.
Now, it loads and shows you the title screen, but if you try to load a game save or start a new one, the "clock" at the bottom will spin for a bit and then it will crash due to an unspecified error.
>>
>>29401756
*Mod
>>
>>29401713

I thought according to the GCA, all "firearms" had to have a serial number regardless of sale.

I'm thinking of making a Gauss gun when I get some money.
>>
>>29401760
Did you try the multicore CPU fix? What OS are you running it on?
>>
>>29395048
AutoX is a great way to practice and learn
>>
>>29401783

I altered the config file to use only two cores even though my processor is only a dual core anyway.

I'm running Windows 7
>>
>>29401806
Could be any number of things, try the PC gaming wiki, they have tons of info.

Also, if you've got FNV look into a tale of two wastelands, that's how I got it working on my Win10 machine.
>>
File: P3083618s.jpg (1 MB, 1984x1488) Image search: [Google]
P3083618s.jpg
1 MB, 1984x1488
>23
>Like cars, but it's a low priority thing
>Like computers, fights with guns for #1 hobby
>vidya games
>I still buy toys sometimes, I've got 3 on preorder right now.
>I like making things
>>
>>29401825
Thanks, Anon.

I don't have NV, my laptop is too slow.
I should note that it worked before.
The problem was that when I installed Broken Steel, the meshes were missing because it was ver 1.5
I decided to get another torrent with ver 1.7 patch and all DLCs present after moving the old game files to a USB stick and placing my saves into the new games folder.
>>
>>29401850
>I still buy toys sometimes

Sex toys?
>>
>>29394905
>I'm just curious, besides guns what other hobbies do we all have? State your age as well.

I like to eat, so cooking. I'll be sixty in a few more years.
>>
>>29401885
Probably less embarrassing than the truth desu
>>
File: weebshit.jpg (269 KB, 1530x802) Image search: [Google]
weebshit.jpg
269 KB, 1530x802
>>29401885
weebshit
>>29401899
feel my shame anon
>>
>>29401899

Probably.
Nothing wrong with pleasuring yourself, though.
>>
>>29401930
I didn't know starwars was "weeb."

Sex toys can be a lot more fun
>>
>>29401948
It's mostly weebshit, the star wars is included because it's on preorder and is a japanese figure.
>>
>19
>fishing and hunting, vidya sometimes
>the most hobby that gets the most time is driving
>nor racing or anything, just driving for the sake of driving
>decided to become a trucker because of it, I enjoy being alone in my vehicle
>been meaning to read all of my books I haven't even touched since I got them but 0 motivation to do much of anything

>at friend's house an hour away
>blizzard starts, it's also 11 PM
>his mom asks me if I'm going to drive home
>friend says "anon drives for fun"
>tfw it's 100% true
>>
>>29401958
oh what do you do with them?
>>
>>29401979
He hot glues them :^)
>>
File: P1050021.jpg (569 KB, 1984x1488) Image search: [Google]
P1050021.jpg
569 KB, 1984x1488
>>29401963
>>been meaning to read all of my books I haven't even touched since I got them but 0 motivation to do much of anything
Are they available as audiobooks?
You could listen to them while driving.
>>29401979
I put them in silly or neat poses, and depending on the figure I may or may not play with them like a child sometimes.
>>
>>29398181
yeah my friend wanted to join the airforce but he is slightly color blind
>>
>>29402011

Sounds cute, where do you put them when you're done?

Aren't they expensive?
>>
File: grill.jpg (505 KB, 1778x864) Image search: [Google]
grill.jpg
505 KB, 1778x864
>>29402033
I've got a shelf over my bed, some stay at my desk.
The nice ones from japan are, depending on the property/ manufacturer.
The figma here >>29401850 was $40 new, and the figures in >>29401930 were $75, $50, $35, respectively.
Star wars was expensive because it's a limited figure (The normal trooper's MSRP is ~$45-50) The middle one is a small company with small production runs that has to rent factory time for production, and the one on the right is a big company who does a lot of volume so they can make stuff more cheaply.
>>
>>29402077
How much did the Ryuko cost?
>>
File: CIMG2867.jpg (854 KB, 2240x1680) Image search: [Google]
CIMG2867.jpg
854 KB, 2240x1680
>>29394905
I read about science and history. Hard science only tho, no bio or Social "sciences" for me. As for history, mostly military history, especially WW2.

I also collect WW2 militaria, pic related is my Type 30 Arisaka bayonet. Mine was made by Toyota!

I also shitpost a lot. And advocate for the extermination of Moon landing deniers.
>>
File: P3163662s.jpg (897 KB, 1488x1984) Image search: [Google]
P3163662s.jpg
897 KB, 1488x1984
>>29402119
I preordered her so I got her for MSRP, which was around $45 + shipping.
But now you have to find someone who isn't scalping her if you want one, which unfortunately isn't super easy.
You can check the BST thread on >>>/toy/ if you want one, maybe make a post stating you're looking for her.
>>
>>29402160
I figured she'd be so common that there wouldn't be a shortage.
>>
File: SAM_0684.jpg (337 KB, 1080x810) Image search: [Google]
SAM_0684.jpg
337 KB, 1080x810
Am I a weeb if I'm half Japanese?
>>
>>29402219
Yes
>>
>>29402209
It's less that there's a shortage (or at least not the regular kind of shortage), more that she was released in September 2014 and GoodSmileCo doesn't do a lot of reprints.
Instead of something like hasbro who constantly cranks out toys, GSC does runs of each figure, and if they're popular enough they'll do more runs as they deem fit.
>>
File: 54171671_p0.jpg (48 KB, 389x370) Image search: [Google]
54171671_p0.jpg
48 KB, 389x370
>>29402219
>being a halfu degenerate
>>
24 years old
>of course love my guns
>uspsa
>racecar parts for the occasional track day
>wrenching
>firefighting, absolutely love my job, every third day is like hanging out with my bros cooking a huge meal and getting a good adrenaline rush
>working out
>cooking
>woodworking
>>
22 I like music, making movies. and i fuck people on camera for a living,
>>
>>29402011
I don't do audio books. I also don't listen to anything when I drive most of the time, I enjoy the peace and quiet. I think I just need to start forcing myself to read a chapter a night, but like all things I try to do, "I'll start tomorrow."
>>

hobbies i had:

motorcycle drag racing
motorcycle mountain riding
trackdays
dirtbikes and 4 wheelers
video games
computer hardware
fashion and sports photography
golf and running a golf course
farming/tractors/fertilizer/chemicals/pesticides
fishing and hunting
drinking and smoking
listening to bleeding edge trance and death metal

now the only hobbies i really have are work and sleep.
>>
File: 1457995473017.jpg (370 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
1457995473017.jpg
370 KB, 1280x1707

music production; classical, jazz, piano/guitar proficient

concept art; sketching humans in various gear mainly

3DCG, both modelling, and animation, same as above

network/graphics programming

cars, big on the s2000
weapons; ar-15 builds, swords/spears/clubs/axes/lances/whips, interceptors, ballistic payloads,
physics/math, mainly condensed matter and nonlinear partial differential equations with spectral theory
powerlifting/swimming
boxing/basketball, but not so much lately
screenwriting and storyboarding

publications in superconductors, electroative polymers, rotaxanes, ultracapacitors, graphene, and plasma confinement

trying to get back into uni but i have to save money. feels bad.
>>
>>29395483
Where do you live anon?
>>
>>29395700
>mfw there's actual RC jet-powered planes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lYGUROZ_Pg
These people don't fuck around
>>
File: tumblr_nb3w97WEIs1thn3fyo1_500.gif (456 KB, 500x399) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nb3w97WEIs1thn3fyo1_500.gif
456 KB, 500x399
>>29403419
I really want to try those pancakes.
>>
>>29403663
They're so fucking fat, just looking at them makes me want to puke.
>>
>>29403695
I need to try one
They don't even look real
I don't care if they're awful, I just need to try it.
>>
>>29403706
I'm literally retching at the thought. They're probably greasy as shit too.
>>
>>29394905

I don't really have the time to do much of what I'd really like to get interested in (lolpoorcollegestudent) but once I graduate in May and start earning some money I'd love to get into stuff like model building, woodworking, and maybe getting an older car to restore or at least get running again. Oh, and definitely getting my private pilot's license.

Right now though, I generally just stick to a little bit of video games, playing the Banjo, reading when I get the chance, and just recently started getting into following politics and constitutional history/law thanks to an exceptional professor that I have for one of my electives.
>>
>>29394905
> 18
> video games
> tech, the first Computer I have build for my self (including picking out the parts) was in 7th grade, and from that point on I just became more knowledgeable and more intasted
> I enjoy history and archeology, especially studying ancient middle eastern and Roman architecture and urban development and planing
> I enjoy music allot
> reading
> started to get/fit/ and gety gains on last year, I really like it
>>
>>29394905
>20
>Collecting fountain pens
>own a Lamy Safar, Laban, and some vintage Wing Sungs
>>
File: image.jpg (268 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
268 KB, 640x1136
>19

>fishing
This is my main hobby and takes most of my monies. I go almost every day because it's just about the only thing that makes me happy. I have a pretty nice collection of guns, but it's easier for me to fish and I find it more rewarding.

>kayaking
See fishing

>driving
>guitar
>recording/producing music
>>
>>29394905

>19
>AK building
>vidya

I want to get into riding/repairing/modding motorcycles
>>
>>29404803
>AK building

How in-depth do you go? I have some sheet metal experience from school and I think it'd be neat to bend and rivet my own receiver.
>>
>>29403772
>>29403706
>>29403695
>>29403663
it was made in a rice cooker. the person who ate it became an anime supposedly.
>>
>>29405106
Wow, I want to become anime. I need to try these gross ass pancakes and end my suffering.
>>
>Skateboarding
>Punk and Metal concerts
>Urban exploring when I have the time
I honestly don't fit in with the firearms community or the communities of my other hobbies, but I love them nonetheless.
>>
>>29405106
neat
If I had a rice cooker I'd try it.
>>29405295
What kinda metal do you like?
>>
File: Rifle_AK_47_2_m.jpg (29 KB, 500x287) Image search: [Google]
Rifle_AK_47_2_m.jpg
29 KB, 500x287
18 here

I enjoy lifting, only got into last summer though. Was working on my way from fatass to /fit/, and when i lost all the weight, i realized i needed to get big again, but with muscle.

I like the outdoors, but I cant go hiking or camping because of my busy schedule, lack of nearby places, few people who can go, etc...

Love video games since i was little, it probably helped me get into firearms along with the whole prepper fad a few years back. Some of my favorites are Fallout (New Vegas the best), Elder Scrolls (Oblivion my fav), and most first person shooters, even CoD. My guilty pleasure game is Runescape, i still play it every once in a while.

I like metal music too. Tried learning guitar, but lack the patience and time. I dont listen to the absolute hardest shit, but some of my favorite bands are Trivium, Disturbed, All That Remains, Five Finger Death Punch, so on and so forth.
>>
>>29405342
Mostly Thrash but I'm pretty open to most types. I used to really like deathcore and I'm starting to get into black metal now.
>>
File: WP_20150114_013.jpg (316 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
WP_20150114_013.jpg
316 KB, 1632x1224

J-Idols among other things
>>
25, going on 26.

My biggest hobby is /tg/ stuff, even moreso than guns. Right now I'm trying to set up a GURPS game for my friends, where they'll be playing mercenaries in post-colonial Africa. That or I'll do something set in the future and have them be Colonial Marines. But really anything I run has a pretty heavy /k/ bent. I've done a game about World War 2, and recently did one where the players were Soviet operators in Afghanistan.
>>
>>29402520
>Ryuko
wtf does 4chan have against mixed races I don't understand it some one threatened to lynch me on k for being a Hispanic black europan American quadroon
>>
>>29394943
>Robert Reich
You mean the retard who doesn't understand any of his arguments?
>>
>>29404645
>kayaking
Mein neger
>>
>>29403445
Minnesota.

You?
>>
File: 1432948887588.gif (3 MB, 245x263) Image search: [Google]
1432948887588.gif
3 MB, 245x263
>>29395233
this sans video games
>>
>other hobbies
Brazilian Jiu-jitsu
Bass guitar
Modifying cars
>anon you know how to work on cars? Can you fix X on my Y?
>>fuck you I like improving cars not bringing them back to factory standard
>>>this is how you use blow jobs to pay for brake jobs
>>
>Age:
>Hobbies
I have several and I'm always trying to learn new things. I like to do archery from time to time. I make my own arrows and reload my own bullets. I've done a lot of artwork like sketching and pottery and wood working. I was unemployed one summer and had a really good time refurbing antiques which made me quite a bit of money. Some people might consider carinv for a dog a hobby so I do that. I like to bowl and golf and shoot billiards. I've really been thinking about taking up leather work or trying to become a butcher lately. I don't really play video games much anymore but I do still do that occasionally and I collect and read comic books
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>29407453
I like going on river trips and exploring the inlets and creeks and stuff. There's this creek that runs into the lake by me and about 2 miles or so up stream there's this great place to camp. It's in the middle of someone's ranch, but I've only ever seen cows out there. I just set up in a hammock in this tree. It's great. No one to bother me and nothing but the sound of the water moving.
>>
>>29394905
19 years old, recently learned how to play the ocarina, want to learn to play the trumpet again. I'm also into firearms as you can guess as well as into gaming. My other hobbies include reading about pretty much anything. Feel normal as Fuck.
>>
>>29394905
GIS
Guitar
Ballroom dancing
Amateur carpentry
Judo
>>
>>29394971
Same here, i feel you
>>
>>29394905
My other hobbies are
>retro vidya collecting
>cooking a fucking love to cook
>asthetic body buiIding i stay in shape unlike some fatasses that post here
>>
>>29411527
I am 20 years old right know I am lean enough to see abs all the time regardless of lighting. I am done with my cut know its bulking time
>>
>28

Skateboarding
Painting
History
Yoga
Travel
Weed
Beer
Cooking
Golfing

In no particular order
>>
File: 1458221928956.gif (940 KB, 450x379) Image search: [Google]
1458221928956.gif
940 KB, 450x379
>23

I lift, play some games here and there, read, draw, I'm into woodworking and shaping metal, want to get into welding/brazing more.
>>

Ride a motorcycle, go camping, amateur astronomy, some video games.
>>
>>29411589
>weed
Fucking degen
>>
>>29411628

Yeah. My life is horrible man. Colorado is a hell hole
>>
>>29394905
>38
>anime figures
>record collection
>hiking

I also like to figure out the cost of buying a firearm and SBR-ing it.
>>
File: 20533_cooldogdone.jpg (53 KB, 628x442) Image search: [Google]
20533_cooldogdone.jpg
53 KB, 628x442
>>29395328
>>

>Guns
>Vidya
>Warhammer/Tabletop games
>RPGs
>Drinking

There you have it. I'm also married and have a well-paying corporate job so to the outside world I appear completely normal.
>>
>Cooking
>History
>Writing
>Reading
>/tg/ stuff
>Vidya

I'm really not all that interesting of a person..
>>
>>29407474
Colorado.
>>
Collect coins
Collect pens
Cars/machanicing
Traditional gaming
PC gaming
General tinkering/doing various projects/woodworking/building things
Timber framing
Motorcycles
>>
>>29394905
Anyone under the age of 35 who spends his free time doing anything other than chasing pussy is doing it wrong.
>>
>>29412204
Should also mention Im in the elks and bartend events. Also collect tools and anything that really tickles me. Related to guns but a bit of a mature gunsmithing here and there and reloading. Starting to learn some basic machining at work. I like to read and write though I find it difficult to find time for either. Putzing around the house and yard is fun and provides fulfillment ID never have guessed would appeal to me at a younger age. I like camping and hiking but also find it difficult to find time to do do that. I like learning new and different things and fancy myself a bit of a Renaissance man.

Strictly speaking I guess I wouldn't call these hobby's per say (or vices for thst matter) but I like fine coffee, fine tobacco (cigars and pipes), and fine bourbon.
>mfw 21year old me passed up 3 bottles of pappy can Winkle 15yr at $115 a pop because no one knew what it was at that time
>also 21 year old logic was lol makers is fine why would I spend $115 on bourbon?
>>
>>29394905
I'm known to do a little mountain biking and taking my truck off road. I enjoy horseback riding, but can't afford a horse. Prepping is fun as hell to me. I will inventory my bag for the fun of it and have bought a vacuum sealer to make my own MREs. I am slowly building some cosplay of an NCR trooper. So far I have pants boots and the helmet, but am working on the blouse and getting the armor plate.
>>
>>29412276
>implying that doing the things you do to get easy pussy these days is something I wanna do

I'd rather stick with getting laid randomly every four months or so like I currently do, than do that shit.
>>
>>29412136
Lucky bastard.
>>
>>29394905
I enjoy building gundam models and then have the models terrorize my gfs plushies.
>>
File: 1451910633057s.jpg (8 KB, 189x250) Image search: [Google]
1451910633057s.jpg
8 KB, 189x250
>>29394905
>Skateboarding
>Fixed gear bikes
>Soccer
>Some vidya
>Being alone and crying myself asleep every night
>>
>19
>dont lift
>former cadet
>volunteer at miltary/aviation museums
>in school to be a mechanic
>has weapons
>trenches and tunnels in yard
>beater honda civic
>dogs
>lots of books
>hate computers
>too many military artifacts
>have a wrecked plane from 1946
>building a V10
>support trump in public

anyone else notice the content on /k/ has improved lately?
>>
>>29412276
Sex is the most overrated thing. I'd rather catch fish than fuck some random slut. Now sex with someone you love. That's great.
>>
I sit in my room at my mom's house playing cs:go.
I also work at taco bell for that sweet sweet 9.50 an hour. Thanks washington.
>>
>>29394905
> into vidya
> golf
> music. I play trumpet and im learning guitar
> into IT work and general computer tinkering
> did MMA and parkour for a while but since the places I went to closed I haven't done them since

Gun related but one of my new favorite hobbies is skeet shooting. All I have to shoot with though is an old hand-me-down springfield 12ga that I cleaned up.
>>
File: 1457221159957.jpg (23 KB, 500x585) Image search: [Google]
1457221159957.jpg
23 KB, 500x585
>>29394905

>27

>model building, mostly tanks and aircraft. frequently combine kits to make my own stuff.
>work on my 1997 Ram. replaced headlights, mirrors and some of the plastic molding so far. majority of work has been just fixing little shit that the previous owner was too dumb or lazy to do himself.
>mod games and programs, but that has been a fading passion due to how bs modern games are built, and my lack of patience to learn their architecture.
>reading, usually historical or technical shit.
>outdoors stuff, hiking and gardening.
>stress in he background in all of these over how I will provide for my family in the event of retardation with my career in the army.
>>
>>29404971
I used a 100%ish receiver
>>
>>29395233

Wow you and I sound the same
>>
>>29394905
Pilot and writer, though I suppose I'm making careers of both.

Also do 3d modelling. That's probably the hobby-est hobby.
>>
>>29394943
>I play videogames and shitpost memes on /pol/
Clever girl
>>
I'm 24 and a private pilot. My disposable income goes towards guns, flying, and (learning to) work on cars in that order. Used to be really into videogames and physical fitness, but those have definitely taken a hit now that I'm out of college and working 60 hours a week with an hour commute each way.

I like going out and drinking with friends once a week or so, but I'm a lightweight and only drink beer so it's not a major dent in my wallet.
>>
>lifting weights
>Reading
>Martial Arts
>Psych
>Want to get started in reloading
>>
Guns and being high.
>>
>>29394905
>19
I like listening to and playing music.
I like cooking.
>>
37yo

Camping/cabining

Archery

Lionel trains

Canoeing/boating. (Before I sold the boat)

Motorcycling (before I sold it)

Mostly doing stuff with my kids.
>>
>>29394905
>19
>Gardening
>Anime
>Cooking
>Guns

If I wasn't chubby and a man, I'd be the best waifu ever.
>>
>>29416686
>If I wasn't chubby
Depends on how you carry it. If you were a woman, that is.
>>
>>29416704
Eh, I like almost all body types myself.

Everything between "Land whale" and "Auschwitz"
>>
>>29394905
You drive a shit car
Thread replies: 250
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.