[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this true /k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: _20160326_233918.jpg (162 KB, 1080x717) Image search: [Google]
_20160326_233918.jpg
162 KB, 1080x717
In the SAS the new troopers would be sent to really rough pubs and told to insult the locals and get into massive nasty brawls to become hard as nails.

Are your fists your primary weapon?
>>
No, they have to take cars of a puppy and train it for a year and then they have to kill it.
>>
>>29393083
But not before taking its virginity first
>>
>>29393083
You watched Dog Soldiers too?
>>
>>29393049
How many years after 9/11/01 were you born?
>>
>>29393101

Epic film minus the trigger discipline.
>>
>>29393115
there are people born after 9/11? jesus christ two planes weren't enough.
>>
>>29393049

It is all true son.

I know this because I was the second man on the balcony.
>>
>get into massive nasty brawls to become hard as nails

i don't know if that's true but their nco's are fucking masochists if so

>taylor, 7/8 of your rookies spent 3 days in jail last week
taylor proceeds to do paper until his 20 year
>>
>>29393149
Nice little Brit fag joke. But "brit fag" is a redundant phrase, isn't it?
>>
>>29393200
You're trying far too hard
>>
It's true. One of them tried to pick a fight with me and I knocked his teeth out. Faggot didn't know I was a boxer.
>>
>>29393200

Epic memes
>>
>>29393049
But the British are unathletic fags. Loved there a year. Their fight prowess is literally sneaking up on a guy, sucker punching him (over a slight real or imagined) and daintily running away. I was ragdolling these bitches when I trained mma there.
>>
>>29393049
Yeah I also hear they chew glass to make their gums more tactically tough. Also every fourth week they sneak a gorilla into the base and the rookies have to locate and capture it barehanded.

Has it possibly happened once or a few times in the past? Maybe-Probably. Does it happen regularly/now? Maybe-Probably not.

Point is we don't know fuck all about SAS training, and that sure sounds like something that would've happened in the 70's and 80's, but today these guys are playing a different game. There are too many cameras out there and it would bee too much of an opsec problem to be that loud and visible. They definitely do stuff in town, such as getting dropped off with no money or ID somewhere and having to get back to base by any means (stealing a car, clothing, etc) but fighting people means too much paperwork in the aftermath. Plus if someone is seriously injured or lawyer friendly then things can get out of hand quickly.

tl;dr Yes your fists are what you should be able to fight the best with. No, the SAS doesn't do that.
>>
>>29393297
>I was ragdolling these bitches
That's a funny expression. I'm going to start using it. Thanks.
>>
>>29393049
>Navy seals get into a bar fight
>6 get lost on the way to a bar
>50% casualties due to alcohol poisoning
>Remainder go down fighting
>1 remaining survivor writes a book about it while waiting for a movie deal

>Bar destroyed in southern England
>Massive customer casualties
>No one knows who did it
>No official UK response about who did it
>Might have been SAS
>>
I did hear a bloke from the old RRW tell me his initiation on joining the battalion was to pick a fight with the biggest, ugliest bloke in a pub.
>>
>>29393343
>delta
>one dies rappeling out of the helicopter
>the rest kill everyone
>bill clinton denies involvement
>>
>>29393121
Banter was 100% accurate. Tactics where shit.

Great film
>>
>>29393381
That was a Ranger not SOF-D and they were fast roping, not rappelling.
>>
>>29393343
>>29393381
>FSB Alfa Group
>Bar Destroyed due to BTR-related structural instability
>Rest of town razed to the ground
>10,000 dead and wounded civilians due to nerve gas inhalation
>5,000 dead from misplaced explosives
>200 wounded from "witness interrogation"
>Blamed on Chechens and several parts of Eastern Europe annexed as a result
>>
>SASR
>train for pub fight
>die in training
>>
gr8 memes evryone
>>
>>29393083
when will this fuddlore end, in sapper school they actually kill bunnies and stuff but thats more of a power thing, like when a cop kills your dog while making your wife feel his sick abs
>>
>>29393646
>BTR-related structural instability
lost it fucking kek
>>
>>29397069
Kek
>>
>>29393204
You Still replied fag fag
>>
>>29397069
only his abs?
you sure you weren't being fed the pussy version?

I hear they give up whatever virginity they have left. anal, oral, vaginal, aural, nasal...
>>
>>29393101

They didn't raise and care for a dog you retard. You were suppose to kill the dig that was tracking you.

The Kings men was the one that he was talking about.
>>
>>29393343
>Bar's storefront smashed by boat
>bar is 30km inland
>graffiti'd up with swears and all the whiskey is gone
>SBS probably was involved somehow.
>>
>>29393432
>Tactics where shit.
>where
Opinion discarded
>>
>>29393049
>Are your fists your primary weapon?

No, headbutts win fights.
>>
File: 1452398987402.jpg (854 KB, 6064x6072) Image search: [Google]
1452398987402.jpg
854 KB, 6064x6072
>>29393343
>>
File: CeReOdjUIAEaVI2.jpg (62 KB, 640x507) Image search: [Google]
CeReOdjUIAEaVI2.jpg
62 KB, 640x507
>>29393049
I've eaten cheap steaks tougher than SAS.

They ain't as elite as you think they're.
>>
>>29393303
it's a british pub. if they go to the 'rough' ones someone will get fucking stabbed.
>>
>>29398303
you're so cool
>>
>>29393297
Piss off yank, none of that happened outside your imagination.
>>
Psst I've heard the SBS can change the Channel on Pusser's TV.
Pic related.
>>
>>29393303
Oggy Oggy Oggy Aldershot
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.