[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going out of business sale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (452 KB, 2050x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
452 KB, 2050x1000
Soo my legs was having a going out of business sale and I dropped 80$ and got a matching numbers pu mosin, and paid 170 for a Spanish Mauser, Krag for 120, and finally a mak for 210$

How did I do /k/?
Did the kube bless me?
>>
Pics or didn't happen
>>
Post krag please
>>
>>29392692
Working on it, phone is broken; currently PC exclusive
>>
Shameless self bump
>>
>>29392675
>my legs was having a going out of business sale

I laughed harder at this typo than I should have
>>
>>29392825

A phone does not need to function normally to get the pics off of it, dad. As long as the phone is powered, it is the PC's job to determine if the USB is connected for the phone's data storage to be opened.
>>
>>29394297
Lol
>>
>>29392675
Is the recession hitting the US that bad?
>>
>>29394825
Mom and pop gunstores stay up by mostly ammunition sales.

>The internet happened and you buy crate-fulls delivered to your home, from someplace, somewhere, somehow, still under .50 a round.
>>
>>29395440
this. its a little mom and pop store that hardly ever had customers. their gun prices were so damn high until they went out of business. I went back today and got a 110$ lever action in 45-70 and a glock 19 for 190. I've spent so much already I feel bad. I only do it because A. I love guns, and B. I feel bad for the owners who probably spent their entire lives building that store up.
>>
>opie still has not shown proofs
>>
>>29396840
op will show da proofs just need to get my phone working
>>
>>29396782
>Mom and pop stores don't into selling ammo online
>Don't evolve and grow with business trends
>Don't get an SOT to do NFA transfers and make them sweet $100+ transfer fees
>etc.
>>
Do these faggots have online sales? I want firesale prices on guns pls
>>
>>29397014
im going back tomorrow, will report back if they do.
>>
>>29394297
>his legs are not ok

>>29395440
>The internet happened and you buy crate-fulls delivered to your home, from someplace, somewhere, somehow, still under .50 a round.
My LGS is a sack of shit when it comes to stocking the meme rounds I need.
>no 54r
>no Tokarev food
>no mauser food of any kind
>no jap rifle food even though they've got three arisakas that I want
>only one kind of 30-30
its all 9mm, .45, AR rounds, and 7.62x39. Then a few fudd rounds in small amounts for hunting.
Also, even though .22 is always in stock, its cheaper to buy from just about anywhere else, even cabellas has better prices.

its the only place I can find 9mm HST's in stock though.
>>
>>29397193
I feel ya
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.