[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hicock45
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: hicock.jpg (44 KB, 608x342) Image search: [Google]
hicock.jpg
44 KB, 608x342
So, what does /k/ think about this guy?

I feel like i can't watch more than 5 minutes of his videos,boring af.

>inb4 telling me im a newfag in /k/
>>
he has made the same goddamn video for eternity now. he just gets some fucking gun (now from buds thanks bud$$$) and shoots his steel. then he beats his wife
>>
>So, what does /k/ think about this guy?
Hates him collectively. There has never been a positive word spoken here about the senile old faggot, with many people stating that having him as a grandfather would be the worst thing in the world.
>>
>>29392019
He's pretty good.

> buds and federal, shoot shoot, recite wikipedia, buds and federal

I like him anyway. Listening to him reminds me of my neighbor when I was a kid. Old guy, farmer, patient with kids. Showed me how to work with my hands.

I like how he admits to his prejudices up front when he's shooting a gun he doesn't really like. He's very fair to the guns he shows.
>>
>>29392019
I used to like him a lot.

I still like him now but yea I find myself watching like 5 minutes and then skimming through the rest since he is just boring as shit.

>>29392041
>Wifebeater meme

false
>>
>>29392019
>OP inb4ing
Try lurking you fucking newfag cancer
>>
he's nice for learning about a gun you know nothing about. his channel is not meant to be him sharing secret knowledge on any particular gun you can't find on wikipedia.
>>
>>29392214
where are you finding this? holy shit sauce please my man
>>
20 minutes of
>shilling for Federal
>shilling for Buds
>shilling for the gun he's shooting
>reloading magazines
>taking one shot, lowering the firearm, and then taking another shot
>missing 20% of the shit he shoots at
>repeating the same 6 phrases

Gun content on YouTube all sucks except

>Miculek
>InRangeTV
>ForgottenWeapons

The rest is autistic, oper8tor, and prepper meme garbage.
>>
>>29392281
>let's see if we can hit this gong
>>
>>29392381
>time to smoke a pot
>I don't like the hump on the Glawk
>let's seeeee.....
>time for a... TWO LITER
>>
File: Keephood.jpg (603 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Keephood.jpg
603 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>29392230
Amazon clothing models.

Have fun
>>
>>29393023
my dick is raw and mangled now, thanks
>>
i watch his vids to see his oppinion and learn a little about guns im considering buying. hes fairly repetetive now, but youtube is just background noise to use while shitposting on 4chan anyway.

good stuff. keep the hood safe H.
>>
File: Claire Gerhardstein.webm (2 MB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
Claire Gerhardstein.webm
2 MB, 404x720
>>29392230
>>29393023
>>29393044
filename!
>>
https://youtu.be/MDY5Ws64uwo
Why are these bottles always waiting for him?
Do you think he owe them money?
>>
>>29392041
>he just gets some fucking gun (now from buds thanks bud$$$) and shoots his steel. then he beats his wife
Living the dream man....living the fucking dream.
>>
>>29392019
>I'd like to thank the good folks at Bud's Guns.
>Shooting Federal ammo today
>something something Glock something something
>See if I can hit the gong back there
>>
>this thread
I didn't realize so many people had ADHD and think thanking sponsors equates to shilling. Must be the resident /v/edditors.

I either watch Hickock with a cup of coffee after waking up or a cup of tea before going to sleep. He's calm and generally a good time to see firearms in action and taken apart along with some history.
>>
File: Hickoksmug.jpg (289 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
Hickoksmug.jpg
289 KB, 1600x1600
>>29395406
> anons using words that they don't know the meaning to
This is 4chan; what did you honestly expect?
>>
>>29393009
keep the hood safe H
>>
>>29392041
>then he beats his wife
this.

>>29392054
>false
evidence was posted on /k/ you fucking newfag. the fact that he was a sheriff's deputy at the time saved him from losing all his guns.
>>
>>29393009
keep the hood safe H
>>
>>29392019
Don't feel bad, I have to watch his videos in shifts as well.

Which is the weird thing, because overly exciting channels seem cheesy and dumb to me, and I love Forgotten Weapons, Inrange, and Cap&Ball.

Something about him bores me almost instantly, but I still really like him.
>>
I cant comprehend how he maintains so much control over his birdshead grip mossberg 500. Old fucker shooting slugs and hitting targets with high brass lead slugs at 50 yards. I have the same grip config for my mossberg and I physically cant hold on to the fore end with highbrass #4 buck, let alone hit anything further than 5 feet...he makes me feel like a pussy nigga :(
>>
>>29395406
This
Watching on of his videos is like hanging at the with a buddy who just got a new gun.
He'll talk about why he likes it, shoot it, tell you what he's read online about it. Shoot some more. Repeat
>>
>>29392019
That's because you're an autistic faggot with no friends. Watching his videos is like hanging with that rare buddy that is into guns as much as you are.
>>
>>29396349

the dude is 6'8, not a whole lot gets out of his hands
>>
>>29395406

same with Bob Ross videos, I can go to sleep to those anytime
>>
>>29395332
Trips fail
>>
>>29395581
Get married and stay married for 20 years you white knight perma virgin then tell us howbyou never wanted bto clock a bitch.
>>
>>29393009
keep the hood safe H
>>
>>29392041
>hickok beats his wife
Ah, the "joe bidan raped and murdered a woman" of /k/
>>
I like him. It's like 30 minutes of a straight scene. Uncut footage. Shits great.
>>
>>29395406
>I didn't realize so many people had ADHD and think thanking sponsors equates to shilling. Must be the resident /v/edditors.

It's either ironic shitposting or they're too dumb to know he is legally required to disclose it
>>
>>29395581
post the evidence then faggot

oh wait there is none
>>
>>29392019
His videos may be unnecessarily long, but if you think about it. If a gun is going to have a failure, he's more likely to find it. So he may do a plug for Buds gunshop or federal ammo, that's small potatos. He's giving every firearm that goes through his hands a fair chance even with his admitted biases.
>>
>Turned his hobby into a job
>Took sponsorship
>Doesn't enjoy it himself anymore
>Audience gets just as bored as him

It's the same with all youtubers who go professional.
>>
>>29392019
Basically he's the grampa we've never had. Boring? Sure. Repetitive? Yeah. But he's a calm voice that's easy on the ears and nice to watch.

Sometimes, a little boring is what we want.
>>
>>29392019
He's boring. I much prefer Byecock40
>>
>>29399289
I can't see how the sponsorship affected his videos. He only shills Federal on the beginning and gets on with it.
>>
>>29395406
He's the Bob Ross of guns, federal is his titanium white
>>
>>29398193
>this much of a newfag
original target of that phrase was glenn beck

in 1990
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.