[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
US Army warrant officer school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1447899862431.gif (894 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1447899862431.gif
894 KB, 500x281
Hi everyone, I just graduated and would like to answer anyone's questions.
>>
>>29389361
What is your job?
>>
>>29389361
Do you prefer coffee or orange juice in the morning?
>>
>>29389361
Do they teach you to sham and expand on the e-4 skill set?
>>
How much dick did you suck to get to there
>>
>>29389396
I'm an aviator warrant, still at rucker for flight school>>29389408
in WOCS you become very dependent on coffee due to sleep depravation, but nothing beats fresh OJ.>>29389414
No they hit hard on how we are "officers" first and whatever else second, its important to note the TACs are all dirt warrants so they are just former NCOs who get boners when they're saluted.
>>
>>29389361
Should I get a degree in cyber security then join the military or join right now?

Looking towards any combat role.
>>
if you have a degree you're dumb to enlist. OCS or WOCS if you want to be a for sure pilot.
>>
>>29389444
Only have a associates right now in general. Might take me 3 more years to get the degree though if I can pass.

Are there different recruiters for Officers and Enlisted?
>>
>>29389431
What do you wish to fly?
>>
>>29389431
Are there any programs for A.F. enlisted to go through WOFT?
>>
>>29389361
proof
>>
File: Smug 1SG-ARM-Chandler-Moerk.jpg (38 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
Smug 1SG-ARM-Chandler-Moerk.jpg
38 KB, 534x401
Why didn't you stay enlisted forever?

Now you'll never get to be a 1SG.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.