[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I cant wait to hear what /k/ thinks about this one. Been passed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: getaloadofthisshit.jpg (147 KB, 488x897) Image search: [Google]
getaloadofthisshit.jpg
147 KB, 488x897
I cant wait to hear what /k/ thinks about this one. Been passed around on facebook. Shared 17,000 times and the comments are enough cringe for a lifetime.

Thoughts?
>>
>>29386956
Clearly a shill for whoever that Ross person is but any pro-gun story that gets spread around is good.
>>
>>29386963

Yeah if you want some incompetent fucking lessons, by the sound of this story it sounds either fake as shit or if it did happen the chick is a retard.
>>
Kinda funny since women by large need an equalizer and if they trained and practiced enough, a gun is the equalizer in this kind of situation.

Then again, she could've easily broken the guy's face if she knew how to strike.
>>
>>29387002
>she could've easily broken the guy's face if she knew how to strike.

Good lord...shut the fuck up.
>>
>>29387017
Right, because someone who knows how to punch you square in the fucking nose while half your body is through a car window like a jackass is stupid.

But I guess you're right. Women are shit and can't do anything right.
>>
>purse carrying

dumb cunt
>>
>>29386956
Shill supreme.

At least it's pro gun.

Also, purse carry is frankly a terrible idea
>>
>>29387296

>average woman
>being able to fracture a person's face with a punch

kek
>>
>>29387296
I'm guessing you've never punched someone in the face before.

Shooting them in the face is far more effective.
>>
>>29387303
>>29387308
i think she had it under her seat and used the purse on the floor as an excuse to reach down there

at least thats what was stated at the beginning of the story
>>
>>29387316
>I'm guessing you've never punched someone in the face before.
I have, at their nose and somewhere on their cheek. their nose bled and my hand hurt. But to think a face is some invincible steel plate is stupid, outside of going for their forehead.
>>
>>29386956
>The comments are enough cringe for a lifetime.
Anyone got some screencaps to shar?
>>
>>29387348

and you probably were in a situation where you were able to get some decent shoulder/hip rotation into the punch.

now imagine a barely-trained woman (i.e. not Ronda Rousey) throws a punch in a situation where an attacker is literally in her face and she's trapped by the seat/seatbelt. the two highest probability outcomes are she suffers a boxer's fracture and he gets really angry at her.

or she could pull out a gun.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.