[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Polymer problems?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (40 KB, 626x626) Image search: [Google]
image.png
40 KB, 626x626
Sup /k/....help me figure out what the hell I'm doing wrong here:

I can't hit a goddamn thing with most polymer pistols. I don't seem to have this issue with steel/metal frame guns. I'm no marksman by any means, but I'm not even on paper at 7 yards with a USP9c.

Some backstory:

First gun was a Sig P320c, and I was decent with it, especially for being newguns. Second gun was HK P2000SK, I could shoot with it but ended up trading it in for CZ 75B because I didn't like it all that much; short grip and it was in .40, so yeah.

CZ is a tack driver. Love it. Become Czechnology whore, eventually buy 2 more CZ's (P-01 and RAMI), love them all.

Go back to P320, can't hit shit. Not so much getting groups, more a handful of individuals, if I'm lucky. Eventually sell P320.

Pick up S&W 5906, some tweaking to bring up the rear sight and I'm doing great.

Pick up a USP9c, can't hit paper. Shoot buddy's P2000 (full), can't hit paper. Noguns friend that came to range with us is stacking tacks with both. Buddy also has PPQ, did alright with it after some major aim adjusting, same with a Canik TP9, but I started out hitting low.

That's the common thread: I'm almost always low, like...severe low, but my grip and aim and stance and all that aren't changing, that I can tell. Even on polymer guns I used to be ok with, couldn't hit shit when I went back to them after changing over to shooting mostly steel guns.

Wtf is wrong with me, /k/? Why can't I into polymer?
>>
>>29386317
Pobably should have bought a g19.
How big are your hands? Do you have trouble holding it?
>is it too big/small?

Im thinking it might be too small, and you cant get a good grip.
>>
fucking love that pistol correction chart, you glorious cock sucking fuck.
>>
>>29386317
>>29386391
also, trigger pull is all that matters. so practice dry fire. and quit sucking cock.
>>
>>29386391
Wow, I am a communist that masturbates to much ,and i DO shoot low left. AMAZING.
>>
>>29386359
Grip isn't an issue, all the guns I've fired I've had no issues with, with the exception of a) the P2000SK was too short and flipped too much in .40 for me to be comfortable with it...was planning on it being a CC piece, that didn't work out, and b) the Canik TP9's grip was not comfortable. I could shoot it ok (after adjusting for low) and didn't really notice the grip much when actually shooting it, but holding it is not pleasant.

I also hate Glocks. They feel like 2x4's.
>>
>>29386317

Must be the grips.
u
s
t

b
e

t
h
e

g
r
i
p
s
>>
I tend to shoot low left with all striker fired guns (I'm right handed).

I think I can anticipate the trigger break better than with DA/SA guns and tend to push.
>>
>>29386317
It's your trigger pull son. The CZ has a lighter trigger. I have the exact same problem, hated my glock 17 until I put a lighter trigger in.

Do some research on getting better pulls with heavier triggers
>>
>>29387010
You very well may be on to something here. When I think about it, you're right, most of the polymer guns that give me trouble do have heavier pulls than the metal frame pistols I'm used to. I did check my 75 against the USP and P2K (only ones I have available right this moment) and there is an appreciable difference.

Thank you.
>>
>>29387072
Just remember, putting a lighter trigger in isn't fixing the gun. It's accounting for your handicap.

Heavy triggers are a reality, especially for carry guns.Gotta git gud
>>
>>29386403
KEK SAME
>>
>>29386317
I just clicked on this thread because the picture made me laugh.
>>
>>29389785
Same
>>
>>29389785
>>29391917
Kind of want to print it off and take it to the range. RO would be a bitch though
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.