[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else have a nightmare where you were killed because you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 670x447) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 670x447
Anyone else have a nightmare where you were killed because you weren't carrying?

Last night I had a dream where I got out of the shower and saw a home intruder sitting on my couch. He told me to sit down and then he pulled out a gun and shot me.
>>
>>29385276
i once had a dream where i coudnt pull the trigger on someone because my gun was loaded with FMJ and the person i was shooting at was in between me and my neighbors house who had kids.

I had a dream last night where i was visiting my friend while he was in the militairy and someone ran into the barracks violently without any ID or uniform and i yelled stop him and someone immediately shot him. which really fucked with my head but then someone handed me an M16 and i started fighting aliens. 10/10 would have again..
>>
I had a dream I had to shoot some guys with my AR-15 while they were attacking my family a decent distance away, and they were behind them so it was just upper torso and head and it was offhand so I was shaky. And of course I had the 25lb trigger of nightmares. Made my buy a Geissele SD-E the next day
>>
>>29385276
>Not having a gun with you in every room of the house
I literally throw my Glock between two towels when I get in the shower, it just feels weird to not have a gun.
>>
>>29385390
>the 25lb trigger of nightmares

this is the worst thing ever
>>
>>29385453
i bet you keep a stainless steel revolver next to where you keep your soap.
>>
>>29385276
>tfw all windows get locked and doors dead bolted when taking a shower
>tfw have genuinely considered just using a camp shower to cut down on noise
I wonder if this is the start of mental illness. I'm seriously considering buying a 400 dollar CCTV set...

>>29385390
>>29385479
I have dreams where it's the exact opposite, cleanest break with no weight on the trigger and then nothing. I grew up with terrible triggers on rattled out guns so anything else feels fragile even though I know that is retarded.
>>
One time I had a dream where I was a law enforcement officer, and I had a bunch of goofy cop buddies with me. We drove my ex girlfriend around and some 7 foot tall Arab guy started sexually harassing her. I took my 1911 off my hip and put it down, then beat the man to death until I woke up, that was the longest part of my dream.

I've never once thought about joining law enforcement.
>>
>>29385276
I keep hi-points in ziploc bags with dessicant in the bathroom taped to the toilet, one I clean monthly unbagged taped under a kitchen drawer, and one taped under my living room table just in case. I keep my CCW with me when I move rooms and in the bedroom.

I don't have your dream, ever.
>>
File: Ben reaction.jpg (34 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Ben reaction.jpg
34 KB, 300x300
>watch black hawk down for the first time in a while
>go to bed
>i'm in mogadishu fighting dindus
>for some reason have duel wield berettas (I play CS:GO sometimes)
>dive into a ditch and return fire
>realize that handguns suck ass
>find beat to shit M16 on ground with 600lb trigger
>all of a sudden have mags in a chest rig
>tap mag on metal helmet i'm wearing like in saving private ryan for some reason
>load rifle
>get in intense firefight
>scared as shit
>officer tells me and me alone to charge for some reason
>I run at them almost pissing myself and hide behind a burned out car, returning fire
>gun jams
>SPORTS like a madman
>call in mortar strike
>it kills the remaining dindus
>5/5 breddy gud
>>
>>29385617
>heavy trigger pull in dreams requiring two fingers to fire

everytiem
>>
>>29385276
OP, do you often have dreams where you are naked and wet where an unknown, strange man finishes you off? If so, I think you might be somewhat repressed.

-Freud
>>
>>29385702
Only thing I know what it represents in dreams is lossing teeth is a sign of stress.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.