[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /k/ think of Gabe Suarez?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: gabe.png (530 KB, 670x442) Image search: [Google]
gabe.png
530 KB, 670x442
What does /k/ think of Gabe Suarez?
>>
>>29384537
Who?
>>
>>29384537
Batshit crazy.
>>
>>29384562
This senpai.

Can't deny that he's a good shot and knows most of his shit, but he's fucking crazy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaKgjDpcQMU
>>
>>29384537
He committed workers comp fraud.
>>
A fraud, and a bad one at that.
>>
A fraud who went insane and only didnt become the most damaging firearms "instructor" bevause he thought god tols him not to.

He's a weapons instructor not allowed to own weapons.
>>
Forms the "tactical triad" of weapons instructors not worth their weight in shit including sonny puzikas, james yeager and the funky bunch over at Range Time.
>>
I don't understand what the problem is, he is a good instructor, with lots of knowledge and real life proven skills, and he has been blessed by God.
Is /k/ full of heathen scum?
>>
>>29386977
>3d dan karate black belt
>Undercover gangs and narcotics
>Southern California SWAT and Sniper Unit
>Police Medal of Valor
>Chief instructor elected by Jeff Cooper
>Security Contractor, Afghanistan-Iraq
>Has his own International academy.

B-but he is bad, because he is a christian!
>>
>>29384537
He's a felon
>>
>>29387678
Exactly.
>>
>>29384537
Next level ahead.
>>
>>29384537
He's one of those bat shit crazy born again bible thumpers who acts like and ass Mon-Sat and thinks all is forgiven on Sunday.

His latest tirade shows why you should ignore him, his products, and his classes.
>>
File: 1430207083155.png (89 KB, 351x412) Image search: [Google]
1430207083155.png
89 KB, 351x412
>>29384742
His batshit crazy, how can a schizophrenic mass shooter be a cop or firearms instructor?
>>
>>29384537
Can he own firearms?
>>
File: 1345974530286.jpg (92 KB, 600x443) Image search: [Google]
1345974530286.jpg
92 KB, 600x443
>>29386996
>triad
>lists more than three people
>>
>>29386996
I've also heard all the bad stories about Sonny P. but i still think he is a better human than Buck Angel and this churchfag Suarez.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2svFFoS8Ss
>>
I thought he was charged with a felony and got it worked out to a misdemeanor. Whatever. Equipping a car with a smoke screen device (whatever that really is, Batman) is a felony in my state. Assaulting (creating a fear of injury) a cop in my state is a felony. No battery required. Ball up a fist and scare a cop and it is a felony. Fairly mild misbehavior can be charged as a felony in most instances. Three separate convictions of petty larceny, say a candy bar stolen in three consecutive years. Could even be the same candy bar. Third conviction is a felony in my state.

Only thing I ever bought from Suarez was one of his triggers. He sells one hell of a replacement Glock trigger.
>>
>>29384537
I've read some of the stuff he has said and he seems like a completely insufferable douchebag.
>>
>>29387867

Range Time is just a bunch of TR sycophants.

It would be like calling theHossusmc or Aregularguy90 instructors.
>>
>>29384537
>What does /k/ think of Gabe Suarez?
Murdering, dog-shooting mall ninja faggot. He's exemplary of everything wrong with policing in modern day America.
>>
>>29387917
Did anybody ever upload more from his 360 shooting video?
>>
>>29386991
But he can own weapons he showed ian some of his pistols

>>29387678
He has a misdemeanor
>>
>>29387510
Nice try but we both know that nobody is shifting on him for being a Christian. You can believe in ridley Scott's engineers if you want to but if you act like a but, you're going to be called a but.
>>
>>29387510
Nice persecution complex, faggot.
>>
>>29388024
U sound like a pos
>>
>>29384537
He might be nuts, but his AK video is ok.
>>
>>29384537

He's a fucking doofus that brags about shooting people.

Finding a celebrity tactical instructor that's well adjusted is pretty difficult. Edgelords get the spotlight.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.