[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Self-defense against gypsy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: zigenare.jpg (40 KB, 635x423) Image search: [Google]
zigenare.jpg
40 KB, 635x423
What weapon should I get to defend myself against gypsies?
>>
Bug spray cus their roaches.
>>
Carry around a job application
>>
Just stab the little cunts
>>
Make small IEDs out of watches and jewelry.
>>
Make friends with a skinhead.
>>
File: 87323.jpg (48 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
87323.jpg
48 KB, 480x720
I hear gas works pretty well
>>
joni
return to cb
>>
>>29384255
independence from the eu
>>
>>29384255
Leave Bulgaria and Romania. Carry a frog backpack, tshirt or some shit, and this one is legit advice. It works better than pigs against kebabs.
>>
Frogs, not even joking. It has the same effect of pigs against kebabs. You can also leave Romenia and Bulgaria
>>
File: bug spray.jpg (287 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
bug spray.jpg
287 KB, 960x960
>>29384255
>>
>>29384255
just carry a bunch of job applications and tax forms with you, its like using garlic on a vampire
>>
>>29384580
>>29384602

Ignorant ausfag here, had so many bad run-in's with gypsies while in Paris & Berlin. Can you please enlighten me as to why Frog's are effective against those scumbag shit cunts?
>>
>>29385241

Because gyppos turn into frogs when they die.

Makes the living ones terrified of them because they think they are seeing into their own future and consider them a bad omen. Would be like waving a funeral censure (not sure if word) around at people on the street.
>>
What's the different between a gypsy and a nigger?
>>
File: ng1365134_435x215.jpg (19 KB, 445x219) Image search: [Google]
ng1365134_435x215.jpg
19 KB, 445x219
>>29385241
Well at least in my country some shops that don't want to deal with gypsy scum uses them. As far as I know it has to do with middle ages witchcraft rituals and that the gypsies see frogs as giving bad luck.

We even had a few articles in main newspapers saying that was racist and xenophobic but people could not care less. Gypsies are seen as scum by 95% of pop here in Europe, and people are right to feel that way because those fuckers are only criminals and thieves.

>pic related is what you'll find in some places.
>>
>>29385637
>>29385347

There's a filthy gypsy community in the Phoenix area, I'll have to start wearing some frog related shit because I'm tired of those niggers returning shit and killing my commissions. Never sell to a gypsy, they will use the item until your business's return policy limit and bring it back.
>>
>>29384255
steel toed boots and a cane. then go on a search and destroy mission around Termini Station in Rome.
>>
>>29385470
Nigger as color or nigger as dindu? Gypsies are worse, they're dirty pigs, kids never go to school, they are the major pickpocketers in Europe, in many cases they're the ones selling illegal guns, they don't pay taxes, they all collect welfare, they always are with their 30 uncles fathers and cousins around. They set a fucking camp and trash all the few woods left. Fuck, I could be here all night.
>>
>>29384255
>work security job several years ago
>middle aged Ukrainian coworker
>served in the russian army in the 80's
>HATED gypsies
>every time we ran off the homeless or general riff raff he would curse at them in ukranian
>could never remember the word "homeless people" or "vagrant" just called them gypsies.
>"damn gypsies, anon. They were bad in soviet union. They are bad in united of states. NEVER. TRUST. GYPSIE. Promise me anon."
I promised.
>>
>>29385470
niggers don't try to sell roses to tourists

it can be a crime to beat the shit out of a nigger in front of a cop

niggers don't smell as bad as gyps (see: Old Spice guy)

white girls will willingly be fucked by a nigger

niggers are genetically predisposed to be afraid of haints and the supernatural; who the fuck knows what gyps do in cemetaries
>>
>>29385777
All niggers don't ride around with their donkyes
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.