[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do cops like shooting dogs so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 35
File: ss+(2016-03-25+at+08.09.45).jpg (54 KB, 531x348) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-25+at+08.09.45).jpg
54 KB, 531x348
Why do cops like shooting dogs so much?
>>
>>29384229
Mixture of safety measure, adrenalin, and love of power. Is that what you wanted to hear
>>
>>29384229
because pitbulls are the blacks of the dog world
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>29384229
Because if a dog gets ahold of you with their mouth, you're gonna have a bad time.
Dogs can fuck you up. Anyone who says otherwise has never been attacked / bit

Not to say that killing any dog whenever is justified.
>>
>>29384229

because they're assholes
>>
training teaches them to be scared of everything
>>
>>29386161
>Not to say that killing any dog whenever is justified.
Cats on the other hand, kill them on site.
They have already planned this shit out and know why you are there.
And they will win if you do not act first.
>>
File: cop_kills_dog.png (131 KB, 411x336) Image search: [Google]
cop_kills_dog.png
131 KB, 411x336
>>29384229
>>
>>29386206
is that dog pooping?
>>
Because if a dog came at me with looking like it was gonna fuck me up, I'd go old yeller on it
>>
It's self defense. Dogs love the taste of bacon.
>>
>>29386365
It was tactically pooping.
>>
As a private citizen, if someones dog starts growling and moving towards me can I shoot it without consequence?
>>
>>29384229
In short, a dog is an unknown factor in a situation. You can't be sure if it's a cuddly little love moster or an attack dog.
>>
>>29386477
If you in reasonable suspicion of threat to your life or health.
>>
>>29386488
>>29384254
these

I'm not going to take a chance, I'm going to eliminate the unknown variables in the situation. There are lots of situations where killing them is totally excessive and cruel, but I can't imagine that the officers actually feel GOOD about killing dogs, it's not like they enjoy it, I hope.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 2446x2848) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 2446x2848
>>29384260
no it's their nigger owners
>>
>>29386161
Been attacked by mutliple dogs... they aren't that good at fighting...

>get bit by dog
>he bites my goddamn hand
>grab his lower jaw with hand still in mouth
>flip him over, mount, and start punching him in the head with free hand
>keep doing this until he makes me let him go, runs off

Yeah, you'll get a little hurt. Nothing life threatening though.
>>
>>29386523

In cases where nobody is a criminal: dead dog and unharmed human is a better result than an injured human and a dog that'll be put down anyway.
>>
>>29386507
This. Pits are bro as fuck
>>
File: 1457577246126.jpg (420 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1457577246126.jpg
420 KB, 1366x768
>>29386501

So the acceptable first plan of action is to SHOOT at unknown variables?
>>
>>29386557
Yes
>>
>>29386545
>In cases where nobody is a criminal:
whoever issued the warrant is the criminal
>>
While there are many instances where dogs are shot that are not a threat (chained up, not aggressive, etc) and possibly situations where some knowledge of dogs could avert the need to do so (basically when to know a dogs pissed, and that you shouldn't keep walking in its direction, etc.) it comes down to, in many cases, the choice to either be mauled to give an animal the benefit of the doubt, or shoot. Cops are imperfect people doing a job that pays poorly (depends on many things for pay, including country, so a gross generalization) and frankly I would opt to kill man's best friend every time rather than risk a painful visit to your local medical professional. If someone was waving a knife infront of me and ignored verbal warnings to not come closer, etc. I would shoot them every time as well, and they are human beings, not dogs. Sure there are many situations which going so far as to shoot a dog is unnecessary, and it always seems unjustified in any particular instance. I would be heartbroken if my little dachshund was shot if an RCMP officer was canvasing the neighborhood (what a dog that small could possibly do to him other than be a good kickball is beyond me but that breed is a poor example and not stand in for a pitbull) I would be heartbroken. I understand. I also understand the officers perspective of having to search a house and then have some animal try to take a piece of you, or generally give the impression it will. If you have a dog it will defend you, even if its just guarding the door for your grow lab or lounging in your nice suburban back yard while you jog along the sidewalk. Its not nice, rarely seems justified, but what did you think was gonna happen when scruffy ran at mr. has a gun? Though, don't get me wrong, some people are just looking for an excuse to shoot anything.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 754x1381) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 754x1381
>>29386546
You are alright m8
>>
>>29386563

I'm sold then.

Time to go solve all those unknown variables now
>>
>>29386566
anyone who likes dogs is automatically not a criminal though
>>
>>29386566
Oh and to clarify Pitbulls are wonderful dogs, but as an example in this they are commonly perceived as dangerous as opposed to perceptions of other breeds.
>>
>>29386507
>pits cause a grand majority of all dog attacks
>including unprovoked

>dindu nuffin
>dey gud boys
>need mo money fo dem programs
>>
>>29386583
Of course, for your eading comprehension:
> I would be heartbroken if my little dachshund was shot if an RCMP officer
> If you have a dog it will defend you, even if its just guarding the door for your grow lab or lounging in your nice suburban back yard while you jog along the sidewalk
>instances where dogs are shot that are not a threat
> some knowledge of dogs could avert the need to do
>>
>>29386566

In the US, police officers are very well paid in most areas. 60-90k without OT is damn near the norm.
>>
>>29386601
That's a nice salary, what are the average hours they put in a week on that? Does that reflect any post secondary or law enforcement specific education?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2264
>>29386596
It's cause the lack of training and aggressive up bringing by their nigger owners. I don't give a shit what you think though. Have some more pics of mine :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>29386610
My local department is 3 days on 3 days off, not a normal 5 day work week
>>
>>29386613
>different dog breeds exhibit certain traits

>perhaps pitbulls are more aggressive than other breeds?
>No! It's because a lack of training and niggers

yeah uh huh
>>
>>29386564

nah its pretty much the cops.

imagine you are a judge. you are woken up at 3am because you are on rotation that night. a bunch of cops are at your door presenting you with paperwork to sign for a search warrant. they have convincing reasons. there's no way you as a judge have any reason to believe that law enforcement is being untruthful, so you sign it.

it's the cops.
>>
File: image.jpg (584 KB, 1080x1861) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
584 KB, 1080x1861
>>29386636
Obviously certain breeds are more aggressive but to use stats like dog attacks when it's niggers getting attacked by other nigger pits it skews the stats. Same shit the gun grabbers use, if you take out niggers killing niggers thee gun deaths go down greatly.
>>
>>29386653
If they have convincing reasons how is it the cops fault? You come across as a DUDE WEEDfag.
>>
>>29386653
DUDE
>>
/an/ ain't gonna be happy about this thread you know?
>>
>>29386670
all I am saying it's hard to fault the person who signed a warrant when law enforcement has pretty much total control over the information that is presented to the person signing it.
>>
>>29386699
All I'm saying is you need to educate yourself in the warrant process and what's needed to get one.
>>
>>29386705
>warrant process and what's needed to get one
it's really not all that much
>>
>>29386719
k
>>
>>29386699
>at 3am

unless there is some kind of time sensitive hostage situation, signing a warrant at 3am should be illegal to start with.

The proper way to carry out a warrant is to wait for the person to be out of their house, confront them when they are away from their home, and search while they are away.

If there is a dog present then you let them retrieve it while keeping an eye on them.

Of course if they do something stupid, then just shoot them and probably, sadly, the dog.

But if any innocent persons dog ever gets killed, its 100% the fault of the system.

You might say that a human life is worth more than a dogs, ill go with that. But a dogs life is worth more than a 'human' who is intentionally or negligently cruel to animals.
>>
>>29386732
>unless there is some kind of time sensitive hostage situation, signing a warrant at 3am should be illegal to start with

agreed. cops seem to not give a shit about stakeouts anymore. the SRT team is always ready to get overtime/hazard pay to do a raid on every minor case...
>>
>>29386732
People don't understand the use of warrants. Ones not getting signed after hours unless it's for a homicide or something. If the police are getting a warrant for your house it's generally for one room + plain view items not the whole house. Dogs are not getting shot during warrant unless it's a no knock.

Dogs get shot when they do welfare checks, domestics, animal cruelty reports, and so on. The dogs are just being protective of their homes but the owners can't/don't control them so they get shot. Sure it sucks but it's going to happen and it's to prevent injury
>>
>>29386764
>Ones not getting signed after hours unless it's for a homicide or something

wrong.

it's sad but it's wrong. I have a family member who is a judge and there are frequently late night calls for things much less severe than murder.

then again, this might be heavily dependent on what state/county you are in so who knows...
>>
>>29386659
say whatever you want, they're fuck ugly dogs.
>>
>>29386557
It's funny how that image is pretty much an argument against /pol/.
>>
>>29386613
No ones saying you can't raise a Pit right but it's like any large breed or fighting dog, a larger measure of responsibility comes with ownership.
Also it makes you look like you can't afford a breed for people who aren't trash.
>>
>>29384229
The presentation of a deadly weapon justifies deadly force. An unsecured dog is a deadly weapon, and it's aggression is explicit intent to harm.

For you idiots, dogs are too stupid to know wtf is going on and comply. Instead they dog out and will end up attacking an officer. You don't want to pay the taxes for these guys injuries. Just get a new dog they literally breed like dogs.
>>
>>29384229
they're bitches hehehehe
>>
>>29386610
Usually what we consider part time, they have at least three days off a week for my department to prevent stress to build up.
>>
>>29386365
I think that cop was pooping
>>
>>29386563
This is a good reminder to never, ever call cops if you can help it. They'll just escalate the situation because "muh officer safety" and "muh authority" making it orders of magnitude worse.
>>
>>29386830
>An unsecured dog
A dog inside someones house or fenced in yard is secured
>>
>>29386796
And this matters how?
>>
>>29386764
>Sure it sucks but it's going to happen and it's to prevent injury
It sure is when your only response to uncertain circumstances is to shoot. I wonder how those poor dog catcher's manage all that risk of injury. Maybe they should just shoot them on sight too.
>>
>>29386830
I'd say a stupid jumpy cop is more dangerous than a dog, but hey whatever.
>>
>>29386830
>The presentation of a deadly weapon justifies deadly force. An unsecured dog is a deadly weapon, and it's aggression is explicit intent to harm.
And yet regular people manage to deal with this all the goddamn time without shooting them. I guess non-cops must have superpowers or something. It's almost like cops categorically overstate every single potential threat that could possibly exist/justify their actions.
>>
File: 2010-06-01114404.jpg (214 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
2010-06-01114404.jpg
214 KB, 1024x768
>>29386601
Not sure where you're getting your numbers from, but the average salary for an LEO in the US that's not on desk is between 35k-45k. Even troopers/SHP don't make near 60k-90k.

Source: Currently LEO in largest city in my state. Considering jumping ship to SHP, because municipal/county pay blows ass for the shit we deal with.
>>
>>29386830
>You don't want to pay the taxes for these guys injuries.
No worries. I'll just pay taxes for those multi-million dollar settlements because cops like to treat unarmed citizens like dogs as well.
>>
>>29386507
What kind of vest is that? Is it a weighted one?
>>
File: IMG_20160320_201310.jpg (378 KB, 1176x1177) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160320_201310.jpg
378 KB, 1176x1177
>>29384229

My Dad was a cop and used to use fire extingushers on dogs back in the early 90s. My dogs are like children to me and if somebody shot them I dont think I could control myself.
>>
>>29386188
kek
>>
pitbulls are litterally hi-points. cheap, accessible and with a solid reputation in the thrash world.

do we say hi-points are responsible for gang violence ?
>>
>>29387193
>My Dad was a cop and used to use fire extingushers on dogs back in the early 90s

Many towns allow cops to use fire related equipment when responding to a incident that requires fire/ems/police. Using extinguishers is a safe humane way to get a dog outta the way as well as pepper spray.

I wonder why cops and firefighters don't get along like they use to nowadays.
>>
>>29387193
Cane Corsa?
>>
>>29387069
>>29386659
>>29386613
>>29386507
Pitbull Defense Force pls go
Congrats on owning the literally worst breed of dog. Everyone knows you only bought one because you like the stigma they have. You bought a meme dog, you hipster. Great job.
>>
>>29386501
This is why people don't call the police.
>hello? Yes, I need an officer to take a statement for a breakin while I was at work.
>cops shows up
>shoots dog in neck, doesn't kill it
>makes owner drown dog in bucket of water, because dog is no longer a threat and can't shoot again
Tldr: shooting first because you're more terrified of your job than soldiers in combat zones leads to "don't snitch/don't call cops" you're responsible for coonery, rascality, and niggerdom
>>
>>29386596
>Pits cause majority of attacks
I didn't know there was a pit fighting breed of spaniels, familia. Plz post pic
>>
>>29386636
Bulldogs are not more aggressive, they are more eager to please the owner. That's why they were such popular family dogs in America before the 50s
>>
>>29386796
The goalposts! They move themselves!
>>
They take care of the dog for the first year but after that they get bored of it and it starts to bark for 6-10 hours per day. Honestly on the side of the cops with this one please do shoot the dog a few times.
>>
>>29384229
Less paperwork
>>
>>29387589

yeah...i'd hazard a guess and say that most pitbull/pitbull mix owners didn't buy their dog.

for example, mine was a rescue :)
>>
>>29384229
Because they are the bullied pussies from high school, and the government gave them guns and a license to kill without consequence because as good bootlickers for the rich, they are above the law. Also, the dog's dick os often much larger than the cop's dick, which makes the cops insanely jealous.
/thread
>>
>>29387437
>do we say hi-points are responsible for gang violence ?

Firearms don't have a will of their own. Unlike dogs, they are passive tools.
>>
>>29387650
>your argument is invalid because of my semantics
>I'm not going to answer one single point
Try again
>>
>>29386596
Nigger, pitbulls are bought by criminal niggers and such due to them being a ball of muscles. Of course they train them to be aggressive and attack unprovoked
Otherwise they are among the kindest dog breeds out there

"There's no such thing as a bad dog, only bad owners"
>>
>>29387611
This.
Cops are the biggest bitch niggas alive.
At Columbine the SWAT team stayed behind cover until they didn't hear anymore gunshots, then they moved in.
>>
>>29387664
>>"There's no such thing as a bad dog, only bad owners"
so we should make blacks owning dogs illegal

sounds good
>>
>>29386796
Buy a chihuahua then nigger
>>
>>29387589
Fuck off ATF
>>
>>29387664
Not the anon you were replying to.

Animal behavior is under stricter genetic control than human behavior. So it makes sense that you can breed for aggressiveness. And given the history of pit bulls being fighting dogs, that's a trait that would have been bred for.

So, I think that even without training, pit bulls will naturally be more prone to aggression.
>>
>>29387675
What about beaners?

Also, my ex had 3 Staffordshire Terriers.
They are not to be trusted. I have seen them go apeshit. I was going to shoot her bitch once after attacking my Boxer unprovoked. I settled for beating the fuck out of it with a shovel, then punching it senseless in the jaw muscle until she let go, then threw all 75 lbs of her out the bedroom door across the living room before slamming the door shut while she tried to charge again.

They were all babied by my white ex. They are trash tier.
On the other hand, my boxer will let my 4 year old nephew yank on her ears and poke her in the eyes and shit... and she hasn't so much as nipped at him. Boxers are a working breed, pits are a fighting breed prized by spics, niggers, and white trash. They are absolutely worthless for anything besides attack dog.

In hindsight, my USP was right there on the nightstand and I should have magdumped into her flank.
>>
>>29387664
>what is selective breeding for violence

Literally an American-tier post.
>>
>>29387720
>my boxer will let my 4 year old nephew yank on her ears and poke her in the eyes and shit
Better teach your nephew to treat animals with respect. I heard of a family with a sweet and relaxed golden retriever and a 4-year old kid. When unattended, the kid got his hands on a stapler and shot 40 staples in the dog's ears. At the 41th staple the dog snapped and killed the kid.
Needless to say, the dog was put down. But as well trained as a dog can be, if he's hurt and scared he will defend himself no matter his training.
Teach that brat to keep his fingers off the dog unless it's for petting or playing, for his and the dog's sake.
>>
>>29387720

maybe you should be beating your nephew with a shovel to teach him not to abuse dogs you fucking asshole
>>
did anyone else get really lucky with their staffie? i rescued one who was about 1-2 years old (we don't know for sure).

she is extremely submissive. she's about 45lbs. she always lets her 15 pound beagle mix sister win tug of war. she always lets her little sister take her toys away. she always lets humans win tug of war. she likes to chase, but hates to be chased. the second a bigger dog turns the tables on her she goes onto her back and starts yelping like she's going to die.

she has 0 human aggression. she does bark at other dogs, however. and she does love to chase. but when she catches things, whether they are dogs, cats, rabbits, squirrels, etc, she sniffs them and wants them to keep running so she can keep chasing.
>>
Probably because they want to shoot a living thing and since dogs are legally just property they can get away with it.
>>
>>29384229
low standards to be a cop
massive amount of power once you are one
>>
>>29386596
> majority
Not if you adjust for their greater population, you fucking moron. There are tons more pits than a lot of other breeds, so of course there will be more attacks.

If you adjust for population size, several other breeds attack more. Google, pls, before you post anything that retarded again.
>>
>>29387688
> history of pits being bred as fighting dogs

Almost all pits that have ever been bred were not for fighting. Good try, though.
>>
>>29387107

this. If LEO's could easily make 90k I'd be doing it
>>
>>29386557
Or at least toss a flashbang in their crib
>>
>Canine officers
>are sworn in
>evidence they find can be used in court
>several times canine officers have been summoned to fucking court by accident
>Have honor guard at their fucking funerals
>charged with assaulting a police officer if you resist them.

But if a cop shoots my dog all I'm entitled to is a half muttered apology and no recompense, emotional, legal, or financial.

Also: if pits are such deadly dogs, so easily trained to attack and go for the jugular! As such that police need to execute them on site...why are virtually all working police and military dogs German Shepard, Belgians, or Austrians?

If my 40 lb springer is such a fucking threat to officer dipshit, why aren't dozens like him riding in the back of canine units?
>>
>>29386566
>Cops are imperfect people doing a job that pays poorly (depends on many things for pay, including country, so a gross generalization) and frankly I would opt to kill man's best friend every time rather than risk a painful visit to your local medical professional.

Brasilian police here, we had more criminality, there are more stray dogs, people use dogs more aggressively here, we are worst paid, and we don't shoot dogs, nor does anybody in the region that I know, unless is really necessary.
Same in europe.
American police just like to shoot dogs, period.
>>
>>29384260

>he doesn't know the difference between a nigger and a black man
>>
>>29388189
>If my 40 lb springer is such a fucking threat to officer dipshit, why aren't dozens like him riding in the back of canine units?
Because they also look for different qualities in police dogs beside aggressiveness.
>>
>>29387193

I know that feel. My dog got attacked by my neighbors dog (almost got his tail bitten off) and I wanted to kill that faggot dog. His owner was cool and really apologetic but that dog was faggot.
>>
>>29387798

Dogs are property?
>>
>>29387107
You need to move to new York then.
Starting pay for a state trooper is $67k.
>>
>>29387611
>>makes owner drown dog in bucket of water, because dog is no longer a threat and can't shoot again
>things that didn't happen
>>
>>29387457
>I wonder why cops and firefighters don't get along like they use to nowadays.
Anyone remember the story from a while back where an EMT reported a police officer for doing something wrong and other officers got mad and started threatening to do things to put the EMTs in danger?
>>
>>29388369
Yep under the law they're just property which may or may not be a good thing depending on which way the wind blows. Suing for destruction of property isn't as satisfying as convicting someone for the death of a family member bit it's better than nothing. Funny how a dog can be a sentient threat AND property at the same time
>>
Wouldn't it be more humane to let antman rescue the dogs instead of letting the police rape and murder the dogs?

At least from what I heard antman really loves animals and would protect them.
>>
File: 898.jpg (20 KB, 608x360) Image search: [Google]
898.jpg
20 KB, 608x360
>>29387589
Found mine in a fucking drainage pipe in NC. Sweetest dog I've ever met. Her life consists of eating, shitting, and curling up next to me to watch TV. If none of the above are being done, she sits on the porch and watches the horses for hours on end.
>mfw the most aggressive I've ever seen her was licking my face at 3am to go outside and shit.
>>
>>29384260

Funny how pitbulls were just fine for the past couple hundred years

But now suddenly they are "the blacks of the dog world"
>>
It's a show. Probably trained to be more likely to shoot the dogs on purpose. It's a quick easy to let people know right off the jump who is unquestionably in charge. It's less legal trouble than making an example of shooting a person but still carries one hell of an impact. Think of it as a sign of the times. Thank God I live basicly in the middle of the middle of nowhere and the only law enforcement I have to look at is the occasional fish and wildlife officer. One of these pigs tries to use one of my favorite hounds as object lesson I'm setting off my mines. I really think my moving out of the city was best for everybody. I honestly believe that people should either fight back against the police state or remove themselves from the equation by moving innawoods.
>>
>>29388750
stop shilling yourself.
>>
>>29386596

>Ban assault dogs
>think of the children
>>
File: problem solver.jpg (16 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
problem solver.jpg
16 KB, 250x250
>>29386575
>>
>>29387660
>semantics
>montoya.jpg
>>
>>29388738
Yeah, it's called most departments, especially former small towns, in america.

I know I've worked with a few and heard my colleagues threaten this alot.

The sheriff in my current town threatened it, then took over then damn fire department and pushed out the good people (though many had already left when the take over seemed inevitable).
>>
>>29387748
How fucking sad. Was the family retarded?
>>
>>29386781
My father worked my county in the sheriffs department. He said doing that is one the best ways to fuck over your warrant because the judge can basically say fuck off.
Has your family member ever tried saying fuck off and come back in the morning?
>>
>>29388874
No, it was just a case of one parent not paying attention for a few moments to the kid and the other leaving the stapler laying around where the kid could get to it. I believe the kid was playing with his toys in a corner of the living room or something, and the dog was with him.
>>
>>29388810
>>29388810
Are you a liberal arts major anon?
Anyways, they shoot dogs because thats literally the easier thing to do
>>
>you shoot police dog
>charged with killing a police officer

>cop shoots your dog
>nothing happens
>>
File: youreallygotme.gif (2 MB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
youreallygotme.gif
2 MB, 260x260
Reminder that the first nationally known dog murdering Cop was then immediately shot by the dog's owner, who the dog killing cop's buddies then shot in the back as he ran away.

>according to original statements from the cops, and their boss, the dog was not attacking.

>the cops were also not in uniform, but in unmarked camo.

>the owner who shot back and then ran only to be shot in the back was a 14 year old

Don't take my word for it, research Ruby Ridge.
>>
>>29386183
Dogs?
>>
>>29386830
Postal Delivery is a more professional and capable profession than police when it comes to dealing with dogs, just saying.
>>
>>29384229
I have been around dogs my entire life. My girlfriend works at a dog training facility, the literal best in the county, and one of my best friends works at a dog daycare/boarding kennel.

there are more untrained and "vicious" small dogs than there are large dogs

The only dogs that have ever attacked me unprovoked have been at least crossed with chihuahua. Thankfully they're tiny as fuck and I could just step on them, but retarded people think it's amusing and cute when their 12lbs dog is going apeshit on someone.
>>
>>29387589
>>29386596
Top fucking kek
>>
>>29388863
Adding to this, in the same town a sheriff's deputy literally shot and killed a
>chihuahua
because he "feared for his life."

There was no repercussions.
>>
>>29386705
There are templates for filling out the affidavits for a warrant. There are also warrant templates. LEO fills in the blanks on both, presents the affidavit to a judge for his/her blessing, then presents the filled out warrant for signature.

I've seen probably 20-30 warrants, from a half dozen different agencies, they're literally checkbox format. They're also very broad in scope. If LE is searching for stolen goods, they always include firearms owned by the suspect in the search criteria. The justification is, officer safety. Even if no stolen goods turn up, you ain't getting your guns back.

Another thing that's always checkmarked is hard drives and storage media of any type. If you have a pot grow, expect your laptop to get a colonscopy.

Judges check the affidavits, maybe ask a few questions. They often won't wade through the 5 pages of copspeak in the warrant to see what they're signing, they just flip to the last page and sign.

Don't try to pretend that it's some mystical journey to get a warrant. It's a 5 minute administrative process.
>>
>>29387107
Your source sucks. Nationwide, the average is $52K.

http://discoverpolicing.org/why_policing/?fa=financial_stability
>>
>small jack russell gets loose
>barks at deputy
>no incident, just a lost dog

>cop shoots JACK RUSSELL until dead
The dog is a big as a baby, what the fuck man?

http://www.chronicleonline.com/content/deputy-shoots-kills-dog
>>
>>29389223
>>cop shoots JACK RUSSELL until dead
Sounds like a new headline from a leftist propaganda news source, like Huffington Post or something.
>>
>>29389150
Sorry for the dog, but this is still really fucking funny...in a sick and personally detached way.
>>
>>29389073
My postal guy used to bring dog treats as appeasement for my dogbro.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-17-22-09-22.png (972 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-17-22-09-22.png
972 KB, 1080x1920
Some dogs are vicious, and present harm to the officer, and sometimes they clearly look as if they're doing it simply because they have the power to.
What triggers me is when the cops show up to a random house unannounced for information or some shit and end up shooting the family dog.
>>
File: 1123%20A1%20NZ_dog_shot[1].jpg (93 KB, 600x430) Image search: [Google]
1123%20A1%20NZ_dog_shot[1].jpg
93 KB, 600x430
>>29389262
>>29389244
>Hesse said he soon noticed the dogs jumping against the screen door, causing it to open. He said he began to back away, and that is when the dog now known as Princess started running after him and showing its teeth. Hesse said after retreating for about 12 feet, that was when he drew his gun and fired a single shot between Princess’ shoulders, stopping her immediately

Pic related is Princess's brother, they're barely bigger than rat terriers.
>>
>>29389337
I DIDN'T COME HERE FOR FEELS

and yes, I'm the jackass that was laughing until now
>>
>>29389337
>“I am not trying to get anybody in trouble. I just want the sheriff’s office to retrain its people not to shoot little dogs,” Blackwell said.

Geezus this is so sad. When is enough a enough?
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 992x744) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 992x744
Cops tried to do that shit with babys but didnt get away with it.

>serving warrant on house
>breach
>while doin tactiful flips come across a 2yo
>A THREAT A THREAT
>throw flashbang at him
>end result it this pic
>>
>>29389397
And, unsurprisingly, none of those dudes had anything other then "official paid leave."

It is what it is, I suppose. Burn a baby near to death? Mehhhh. Kill a drug dealer in Baltimore? Everyone freak out!
>>
File: 1451694489435.jpg (520 KB, 1954x1804) Image search: [Google]
1451694489435.jpg
520 KB, 1954x1804
>>29384229
I was a firearms instructor for some LEO's before the army, and I think I have an idea.

For starters, most cops are poorly trained and not very good at PT, shooting, and fighting. They rely on their radio to control situations, calling in more people than needed for almost everything. Their hand to hand tactics mostly consist of "tackle him to the ground and let your buddies subdue him with 5-1 odds." so really, when a cop sees a dog he usually IS legitimately in fear for his life, because he doesn't have the training to deal with it and is scared of pretty much everything.

As I said above, cops are scared of pretty much everything. They have this mentality that everything is out to get them and that their job is SUPER dangerous, even though statistically it really isn't. This, and the fact that they see what well-trained police dogs are capable of, makes them view dogs as bigger threats than they are.

Most cops are power hungry.
If you disagree with this, you are either 1. a Cop, or 2. have never actually held a long conversation with an average cop. There are some really good cops out there, but most were too dumb for college and got picked on in school, or for some reason just have a really bad napoleon syndrome. They LIKE shooting things (dont we all) and shooting a dog is an easy way to feel powerful and have a story to brag about. Ive only had one or two tell me about shooting dogs, but that was because it was very clear I was not on board with it.

Last, dogs are 100% good to shoot anytime according to our legal system. I mean, if YOU even get bit by a police dog then its "assaulting an officer" and god forbid you kill one you will get the death penalty, but cops can get away with actually shooting caged dogs because "lol too much noise" and nothing happens.

so basically the incentives are there to shoot dogs, and most cops are weak minded wannabe soldiers who are already motivated to shoot dogs out of fear and a napoleon syndrome.
>>
>>29389428
Im still trying to think of a way that kid could of been a threat
>>
File: flashbang the baby crib.jpg (22 KB, 230x341) Image search: [Google]
flashbang the baby crib.jpg
22 KB, 230x341
>>29389397
is this the same kid?
>>
>>29389472
I can fucking attest to this. I routinely go shooting at Maryland Small Arms range, and it's a -favorite- hangout for state troopers and duty cops.

Every time I'm next to one on the range, it's not even the lack of marksmanship that gets me. It's when they come over to MY lane and start "advising" me on how to shoot, or just try to smalltalk.

>Why you all slanted when you shoot, boy? Present your chest to 'em and give 'em yer body armor
>You ain't gonna kill nothin with a 9mm
>I should take that high capacity magazine from ya and book ya but I'M JUST TOO DAMN NICE
>Aint you too young to be shootin?
>You register that AR?
>That shootin' is pretty okay, you a Marine or something?
>Why you puttin so many rounds downrange? If anything ever happens, you just call us!
>That's an AK! Lemme see if that's legal!
>>
>>29389539
The only possible excuse I can think of is that if it woke up it'd alert the (possibly dangerous and armed) household to them breaking in.

That being said, they suppressed it by using a fucking flashbang. Kinda fucks that excuse up, so I'd wager that they just didn't fucking care and/or genuinely wanted to fuck shit up that day because someone was either having a bad day or they were pissed they had to make the call.
>>
>>29389397
>>29389428
That's not how it happened at all.
>>
>>29389397
The only thing that resulted from this shitstorm was the firing of a deputy becuase she falsified evidence to get a warrant. No one else was punished. Last I checked the city was trying to get out of the one million medical bill the family was suing them for.

If only the kid wasn't half white and Asian (Thai going by the name), then people would actually be outraged.
>>
>>29389580
Almost 90% sure this is gonna be a troll, but genuinely interested to hear how it "happened." Do go on.
>>
File: l-dog-540x360[1].jpg (139 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
l-dog-540x360[1].jpg
139 KB, 540x360
http://www.semissourian.com/story/1715350.html

Cop shoots chihuahua 3 separate times
>shoots once thinking it bit them
>cop runs from house in fear
>realize they weren't bit
>goes back into house and shoots the dog again
>dog drags itself to its cage

>THEN SHOOTS THE CHIHUAHUA AGAIN when it was in the cage

The sheriff literally defended the officer by saying
>things could have possibly, possibly, been handled differently
>The American Kennel Club website describes the Chihuahua breed as "highly intelligent and should not be underestimated even though small in size."

I must be in some bizarroo alternate hell-dimension. At least the officer resigned, but only because she was being heckled and threatened anonymously.

pic related is a regular/slightly big chihuahua for any foreignbros, they're small as fuck
>>
>>29384229
Serial killers usually start on animals.
>>
>>29389539
>>29389574
SWAT was raiding a supposed drug den, ignoring all the signs of children in the house and used a flashbang before breaching becuase "muh no knock raid"

like mentioned, the exaggerated evidence (in this case, hearsay from a drug addcit) was used to get a warrant.
>>
File: h.jpg (45 KB, 634x357) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
45 KB, 634x357
my daughter was mauled by a dog when she was 3 years old and although i would not hesitate to put one down, she loves dogs more than ever.
>>
I told a state trooper to write his wifes phone number on the top of the ticket. He was mad he just stared at me for 20 seconds while I kept trying to give him my registration.
>>
>>29389640
pic not related
>>
>>29389602
it was thrown through a window, not deliberately thrown at the baby. DUDE WEEDfags are out in force today
>>
>>29389625
Damn, that's gnarly.

Out of curiosity, do SWAT teams ever do intel gathering and the like? Or do the others just hand them an address and tell them to burn it the fuck down?

I only ask because a lot of the "no knock," mistakes seem to have been made completely avoidable by even the most basic of stakeouts or leg work. Like... Legitimately just contracting one guy to take photos of the place for an hour during a random day.
>>
>>29389692
detectives give swat the info they have and swat does the raid
>>
File: gear minus nice helmet.jpg (132 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
gear minus nice helmet.jpg
132 KB, 1334x750
>>29389556
yeah, this is pretty much most cops. When I was an instructor they were nice to me, but on public ranges most are dicks, doing exactly what you say. I will say some good things about sheriffs though, those guys are chill and generally can really shoot.

story time
>be me, teach three local LEO's
>go to public range to shoot shit
>lots of rednecks
>wearing kit with plates because people here do dumb shit
>range cold, people setting up targets
>couple guys are down at the 100m still, most people back at line
>3 duded on crotch rockets roll up
>I keep an eye on them because they seem irresponsible
>one pulls a pistol he was CCing, points it downrange
>gets one shot off before he hears me screaming at him
>sprint towards him screaming COLD COLD CEASEFIRE
>his buddies have stopped loading mags, are looking at me like I have three heads
>rangemaster me comes out, fucking screaming at them and calling them fucknuts
>tell them to pack their shit and leave, and go watch a fucking firearms safety video on youtube
>they dip, go back to shooting
>sheriff pulls up, just one
>full kit with AR
>walks up to me and asks me what happened (the three guys called the cops on me)
>tell him I am now going to slowly put my gun down, even though he didnt ask, because I know it must be making him nervous
>takeoff helmet to show him im not trying to protect myself from him
>tell him what happened
>he says alright, have a nice day man
>go back to shooting
>>
>>29389687
Diff poster
I feel like you're mixing up this with Waco, but I've never read about this particular story before. The cops were irresponsible as fuck either way.

Saying WEED DUDE is annoying and you're the first one to bring it up.
>>
>>29389556
What a hell on earth.
>>
>>29389773
im not mixing shit up, that anon just like the media when it comes to police is exaggerating what realy happened. it was thrown through a window and it landed in the babies crib. i hope that shit is annoying desu, cause people that scream muh bootlickers or spew shit outta their ass is annoying too.
>>
>>29389822
>its ok for a police dept to be so incompetent that they burn a baby alive
>as long as it was an accident
>>
>>29389687
You're correct. The flashbang was tossed through a window and not deliberately at anyone.

That being said, either the intel or the execution was bad. Regardless of who fucked up - regardless of who points fingers, who does what - the end result is that an infant not capable of cognitive thought got fucked up for life because -someone- fucked up.

I might be wrong, but where I come from, when you fuck up you sack up and face the consequences. The court found the family to be guilty of negligence and more or less told them to fuck off. Simply because an officer trusted a drug addict who said she may or may not have purchased 50 bucks of meth from the house a few years ago.
>>
>>29389856
i never said it was ok. all im saying is it didnt happen as >>29389397 said it did. good job at moving the goal posts though
>>
File: Cleveland-dog[1].jpg (49 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
Cleveland-dog[1].jpg
49 KB, 620x349
https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2015/06/17/feeling-threatened-cleveland-police-officer-shoots-and-kills-family-dog-while-it-was-leashed/

>officer shot and killed one-year-old golden retriever as he was on a leash in the family’s backyard
>the family had called the police themselves because they saw a suspicious person poking around

wow
>>
>>29389891
Are you even reading what you fucking write? Goal posts? I'm mad they roasted a baby, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>29389904
what you are failing to comprehend is that it wasnt on purpose. i am mad too but dont skew the story to fit what you think is right
>>
>>29389621
>>
>>29389916
Why are you wasting time defending people who burned a baby whether it was on deliberately on purpose or because of their GROSS incompetence?? It is FULLY THEIR FAULT EITHERWAY.

I'm not the person who posted it anyway, but fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>29387688

Not human aggressive; pitbulls are bred to be dog aggressive. This would be necessary in dog fights and why other breeds weren't used.

Pitbulls have a history as "nanny" dogs because of their lack of natural human directed aggression.
>>
>>29389556
>Maryland

found your problem
>>
>>29389983
No thanks. I will continue to spread true information while you and your blm weed buddies paint cops in bad light. Have a nice day, you are free to go
>>
>>29390061
Again, you are the only one talking about weed and now BLM in a "why do cops shoot dogs so much?" thread.

Kill yourself. Just please drink acid so you don't drive up phone gun crime stats. Kill yourfuckingself today.
>>
>>29388189
>no recompense
At the Federal level all dogs are valued at $50. Doesn't matter if it's a shelter-rescue mutt or a prize-winning AKC-papered purebreed or a $25,000 service animal. So, if a cop shoots your dog and the internal investigation finds it to be through error or negligence, you'll get a $50 check. In 3 years, when they get around to it. And then it might bounce.

On the other hand, killing a police dog regardless of the circumstances is worse than beating a baby to death with a shovel
>drug dog gets loose from its handler here
>gets out on interstate
>splat
>guy who hit it stops
>guy gets 50 years for killing an officer of the law
>>
>>29388807
A lot can happen in 50 years of selective breeding. Look at how fucked up persians are now.
>>
>>29386436
kek
>>
>>29386557
Great pic. Saved.
>>
>>29390091
no thanks. I'm going to play with my ebil pit
>>
>>29387107
In Canada they generally start around 60-70K, with 5+ years in and OT 100+ is easily possible even as a constable
Though that's Canuckbucks, so that can be either fantastic or meh. Right now it isn't exciting with our dollar
>>
>>29389692
Generally speaking this is how SWAT does no-knocks
>department chief hands SWAT commander a manila file folder
>this folder contains a less-than-1-page case summary, a warrant (usually incomplete), and an address
>ROLL THE VANS
>THROW ALL THE FLASHBANGS
>SHOOT EVERYTHING THAT MOVES
>oops wrong house? lel not our fault we couldn't be assed to double check literally any-fucking-thing before shooting a 90yo disabled person in the back in his sleep (who was still asleep because he was stone deaf and didn't hear us use explosives to blow a hole in his wall) because he farted at 2AM.
>Then when his also-deaf 90yo diabled wife wakes up screaming we ziptie her, wait 3 hours to call an ambulance, then shoot her in the back of the head anyway.
>>
>>29390184
>right now it isn't exciting with our dollar
Or your tax rates.
>>
>>29390219
did you get a speeding ticket today?
>>
>>29390219
get a speeding ticket today
>>
File: begginstrips-300x300.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
begginstrips-300x300.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
because dogs love beggin strips and cops are pigs.
>>
>>29386585
>they are commonly perceived as dangerous as opposed to perceptions of other breeds.
so pit bulls are the dog equivalent of assault weapons
>>
>>29390263
>>29390242
plis post it again
>>
>>29390304

Making one any /k/ommandos best friend (unless you're leofag; then they're target practice)
>>
File: 1454602518740.jpg (59 KB, 753x561) Image search: [Google]
1454602518740.jpg
59 KB, 753x561
>>29390304
>assault weapons
There's that term again.
>>
>>29390242
>>29390263
No, that's an actual thing that happened. Lemme find the news article.

Also:
>raid wrong house
>shoot sleeping 7yo in back of head
http://www.policestateusa.com/2014/aiyana-stanley-jones-raid/
>raid wrong house
>shoot dog
>shoot dog's owner
>shoot another cop who was shooting the dead dog some more
http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/09/wrong-house-again-swat/
>raid wrong house
>hold woman and her kids at gunpoint for several hours after shooting family dog
http://www.nationofchange.org/2015/08/25/swat-team-raids-wrong-house-holding-mother-and-children-at-gunpoint/
>>
>>29390329
did you even read the post or do you just search for "assault weapon" in posts so you can act superior and smug?
>>
File: pitbullkek.jpg (100 KB, 1604x1005) Image search: [Google]
pitbullkek.jpg
100 KB, 1604x1005
>>29386796
that's subjective
>>
File: 20150705_163141.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20150705_163141.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>29390407
We pit posting now?

(Pitbull/rhodesian ridgeback mix)
>>
>>29390304
Yes except that pittbulls are actually more likely to kill/maim you than the average dog while "assault weapons" are the least likely category of firearms to be used in a crime.
>>
>>29384229
Because dogs are always armed and too dumb to understand officers commands. Any human behaving like dog would be shot too.
>>
File: 6.jpg (89 KB, 276x750) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
89 KB, 276x750
>>29390304
>>
>>29387748
>>29387768
He has just done normal toddler shit, relax faggots. The point being that my boxer is a sweetheart, and even around dipshit kids doing what kids do she has never lost her temper. She knows he's like a puppy, and she's protective of him.
>>
>>29388421
the cost of living is a lot higher in NY though, 67k a year in the south is A LOT more money than 67k in NY or LA
>>
>>29389178
>If LE is searching for stolen goods, they always include firearms owned by the suspect in the search criteria. The justification is, officer safety. Even if no stolen goods turn up, you ain't getting your guns back.

This is fake, and gay, and completely kills every arguement that you may have made after it (quite frankly, i just stopped reading right here).

Can you kill yourself please?

>INB4 NO BRUH THATS HOW IT IS.
>>
>>29389750
>tell him I am now going to slowly put my gun down, even though he didnt ask, because I know it must be making him nervous
>takeoff helmet to show him im not trying to protect myself from him
>tell him what happened
>he says alright, have a nice day man
>go back to shooting

Dude you're at the shooting range just sling your damn rifle and act like a normal human being. This probably made him uncomfortable as fuck.
>>
>>29389472
Ex LEO here. I can't disagree with a word Anon is saying.
>>
>>29386365
Wouldn't you poop if you had some cop pointing a gun at you with their finger tensed on the trigger?
>>
>>29386545
It won't be automatically put down.
>>
>>29386523
Maybe in that one instance, but there has been cases of dogs getting people's necks.
Or multiple dogs. That shits bad too.

Plus it's easier for men to fight them off, women and kids aren't totally too lucky
>>
>>29386596
so much truth. pit bulls really are the niggers of the dog world
>>
File: 1426375195356.png (608 KB, 1188x776) Image search: [Google]
1426375195356.png
608 KB, 1188x776
http://reason.com/blog/2016/03/08/jury-acquits-woman-arrested-for-protecti

Lel

Best part is none of this bullshit is gonna end easily since there will always be enough dumbass bootlickers and tough-on-crime idiots to defend the cops no matter what they do.
>>
File: 2016-02-19 22.25.34.jpg (1 MB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-19 22.25.34.jpg
1 MB, 1440x1440
>>29387459
50% neo, 25% bullmastiff and 25% dogue de bourdeux.

Basically a giant breed with short hair and a dry mouth, no hip problems or other genetic defecrs. Also smart enough to distinguish normal behaviour from suscpicous or aggresive behaviour. I plan to bred a female under a greyhound or irish wolfhound to lighten them up and get them more athletic like old mastiffs once were.
>>
File: 1457293204337.gif (908 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
1457293204337.gif
908 KB, 500x344
>>29392910
>case hinged on her husband's video, which they did not have for weeks after the incident because Cook confiscated the phone, which he was unable to access because it was protected by a password. "Without that video, it's just my word against a state trooper," she said. "Nobody is going to believe my word over law enforcement."
>cops confiscated ALL phones of everyone in the house

What in the fucking hell? That can't be legal.

What other skeevy shit does that cop usually do?
>>
>>29384229
Cowardice and general gung-ho-ness
>>
>>29393018
Bandog?
>>
>>29393695

In the original sense of "leashed dog" but not a pitbull mastiff mix.
>>
>>29389640
thats a big 3 year old, Anon.
>>
>>29393210
There was a case where an officer responded to a burglary call, when he got there the husband had the guy on the ground and was standing by with a shotgun to keep him put.

Cop freaked out, disarmed the husband and assaulted him, then when he realized the wife was videotaping with her phone he waljed up and made her delete the video, threatened to arrest her husband if she didn't.

The couples teenage son used pirated recovery software to get the deleted file back and took the fucker to court.
>>
File: 1369646853189.jpg (219 KB, 500x402) Image search: [Google]
1369646853189.jpg
219 KB, 500x402
>>29386523
you know, if you roll their lip over on top of their own teeth and press, they well think they are biting them selves and let go.

so next time
>roll lip on to teeth
>hold on so it cant get loosfe
>proceed as you see fitting
>>
>>29394921
Yeah, it is a good to know how to do this if you work with alot of dog, or get bit by a dog that you don't want to beat up for other reasons (like it's that hottie's dog and you on the first date), often it's faster than smacking the dog anyway.

Yeah it is a good skill to know, but there are times you do need to punch the dog.

That being said, I can't think of a time I'd need to shoot a dog unless he was some monster huge thing and caught me totally off guard, never seen a dog big enough that I thought it could take me on. And I work with dogs all over the country, hunting types mostly but also security dogs.

We're fucking tougher than them by alot.
>>
>>29393956
Holly hell. Link?
>>
>>29392238
Maybe, but I don't really care. I didn't want to give him any reason to shoot me, I have seen the mentality of most cops and you never know
>>
>>29389621
That's just sad. Women shouldn't be police officers.
>>
>>29387107
Shoot as many Charlotte niggers and dogs as you like.
>>
>>29390329
dumbass
>>
>>29388944
i think it takes a bit longer than a few moments for a a 4 year old to staple anything 41 times let alone an animal whos probably trying to get outa the way
>>
>>29386445
Massively underrated post.
>>
>>29387798
And yet... shoot an off duty police dog that's decided it doesn't like you or your kid and you get charged with murder of an officer.
>>
File: 1452321215558.png (4 MB, 1763x2034) Image search: [Google]
1452321215558.png
4 MB, 1763x2034
>>29386557
Let me fix that picture for you
>>
>>29386523
Whoa man you're hella cool
>>
>>29395652
Keked heartily
>>
>>29396477
Because he subdued a dog? Literally any adult can do it virtually any dog. Really makes me wonder how so many full grown men in law enforcement are so scared of dogs, especially the little ones.
>>
>>29392209
http://www.ohiopd.com/searchWarrant.php

Just sayin, Corky.
>>
>>29397051
Saying what?

Because what you linked is not even tangently related to his claims.
>>
>>29389472
This. Lots of this.
>>
>>29386557
>Blames self for World.

Eh, I get it, it's kind of a Buddhist stop being self centered and if you can't changed the universe, change yourself...but I can't help that this is too black and white and just like how pride can be a sin, pride is still something that prevents you from degrading yourself or accepting abuse.

My main issue is that perhaps the artist who drew this might be the result of today's liberals who have white guilt and want to control others by focusing on "prevention" by trying to ban guns or right laws to outlaw criminals and insanity, but is really a form of arrogant ignorance in believing they can change the world and they are the ones to do it.

Benevolent dictators that which to make choices for you because you don't know any better but we do type of mentality. Road to hell paved in good mislead intentions etc.
>>
>>29386596
thats cause people raise them like shit beating on them/ starving them and chaining them up so as to build aggression as an attack / guard dog. If you raise it like your Lab it will act as such. Same as if you raised a kid to kill anyone who disagreed with him you wouldnt blame all kids.
>>
>>29392167
Living in the south sucks. I can't wait to graduate and gtfo. Why I applied to all northern/mid west departments. Except Miami-Dade.
>>
>>29390347
>policestateusa
>countercurrentnews
>nationofchange

Completely unbiased, of course
>>
>>29397981
The best and most concise synopsis of buddism and most other of those type is, in my opinion
>don't be a cunt

Not joking.
>>
>>29387611
>Tldr: shooting first because you're more terrified of your job than soldiers in combat zones leads to "don't snitch/don't call cops" you're responsible for coonery, rascality, and niggerdom

Best answer here, OP. They panic. Bad things happen when people with loaded weapons panic.

They need to be trained not to panic. They need to stop treating it like a 9-to-5 job and more like a trade. Same goes for the military.
>>
>>29389472
Okay, I take it back. THIS is the best answer in the thread.
Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.