[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wasp injection knife (CO2 cartridge in handle)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: waspknife.jpg (13 KB, 500x174) Image search: [Google]
waspknife.jpg
13 KB, 500x174
Anyone have one of these? It looks very cool. Stab something then press the button on the handle and it discharges a CO2 cartridge into a channel in the blade, seriously messing up whatever it is that you stabbed. It was originally a diving knife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AbjC2k2df4
>>
File: gun-knife.jpg (2 MB, 2250x1500) Image search: [Google]
gun-knife.jpg
2 MB, 2250x1500
>>29383137

I prefer the NRS-2 for long distance stabbing
>>
>>29383137
I'm not sure if it makes sense as a diving knife because I don't know shit about diving but I'm pretty confident that it is retarded otherwise.

>have knife
>let's add a power source and mechanism to it
You might as well have made it into a gun
>>
>>29383137
Congrats you just stabbed someone, but you also released supper cold co2 freezing the wound.
>>
>>29383182
I'm pretty sure it was designed to kill sharks or some shit that's attacking you, not edc knife fights
>>
>>29383232
Yep, the theory was that if jaws is fucking your shit up, stab the cunt and he floats away to the surface.
I dunno if anyone actually did it to a shark though
>>
Looks great for like diving/underwater hunting. But it appears to have absolutely no use outside of that and I feel like a more specialized "spear" with an C02 system to float your prey after a successful stab.
>>
>>29383288
so you're saying i can't stab a guy in the arm and then inflate it like a balloon?
>>
>>29383323
I saw a video for this thing once. Too lazy to search. The tissue damage is unreal, the air burst just blows meat open.
>>
>>29383378
The button is really counter intuitive for location, good chance you'll lose your fucking knife attempting to actuate it. Would not use it for literally anything over a normal knife or a shotgun shelled spear.
>>
There was this sci fi movie once with this watery worm creature deep in a abyss. They used co2 gas tipped spears for defense (the humans)
>>
>>29383564
Yeah its a really shitty design for a piercing/injection weapon. It should be shaped more like a dagger or raider knife. The button should be in the middle of the flat pommel where you can naturally thumb it.
>>
ITT dickwads who don't know how to knife.
>>
So what would happen if the ejection tip ended up just near the heart?
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SNfNwLhdIig
>>
http://www.nononsenseselfdefense.com/violence_geeks.htm

There's a reference to the knife on this page. Thanks for reminding me /k/.
>>
>>29383180
Unfortunately ballistic knives are the only knife banned in Kansas. Along with throwing stars.
Otherwise I'd have this(and fondle it safely)
>>
>>29383895

I skimmed it a bit, that guy is a total smug fedoralord.
>>
>>29383137
>Injecting them with Carbon Dioxide
>not injecting them with Fluorine
>>
>>29385511
Lol no. You clearly don't know who he is.
And the entire article is ABOUT smug fedoralords.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.